Run To You ↘ Nikki Bella & Ar...

By BriFlare

A girls trip aboard lands Nicole to the royal palace. × Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning... More

Run To You
Borduria
Photo Gallery
Chapter One : Welcome to Borduria
Chapter Two : Pastel Country
Chapter Three : How Many Times
Chapter Four : Ahora Dice
Chapter Five : All The Stars
Chapter Six : Royal Wedding '18
Chapter Seven : Media Mess
Chapter Eight : Media Mess Part Two
Chapter Nine : Any Day Now
Chapter Ten : Royal Engagement
Chapter Eleven : National Day
Epilogue

Chapter Twelve : Royal Wedding '19

557 24 3
By BriFlare

Chapter Twelve : Royal Wedding

|August 11 2019🍃

You are cordially invited to witness the wedding of King James II and Ms Nicole Garica-Colace in the Royal Palace of Borduria on the 12 October 2019. Festivities will start two days before the ceremony so please come and stay with us as we celebrate this joyful union.

|October 11 2019🌰

Engagement Interview

BBC: Your Majesty, Colace, congratulations to you both.

Colace: Thank you.

BBC: Can we start with the proposal and the actual moment of your engagement? When did it happen? How did it happen?

King James: It happened a four months ago, here at our home, just a standard typical night for us with my daughter, Danica.

Colace: Just a cozy night. It was - special. It was so sweet and natural and very romantic. He got on one knee. He was so nervous that Danica had to give him a nudge like she always does.

King James: Of course.

BBC: Was it an instant yes from you?

Colace: Yes, of course.

King James: She was crying and jumping at the same time, saying yes.

BBC: And this is how long after you first met?

Colace: A year and a half.

BBC: Which for most people would be quite a whirlwind. Is that how it's felt to you?

King James: Whirlwind? No, it actually take us some time to really understand our relationship. We are very happy and I'm glad to share my happiness with my country.

Colace: I think we were able to really have so much time just to connect and we never went longer than two weeks without seeing each other, even though we were obviously doing a long distance relationship. So it's - we made it work.

BBC: How did you two actually meet?

Colace: We actually met here. I was on vacation with some of ny friends when we decided to take a tour of the palace and I got lost and he ended giving me a personal tour then reunite me with the tour group. So we met in a very natural way and we quickly became friends. Then our relationship quite simply deepened into a very close friendship. And then it was love.

BBC: Nicole, how does it feel to begin dating the country's king? What thoughts go through your mind?

Colace: Well, as I just described, we became friends first. And then we started getting together outside my work, too, so to speak. And of course it's about two people falling for each other, which led to love, and now a year later, it's time for our wedding.

King James: It's high time for our wedding, I'd say.

Colace: It's mainly about two people falling in love. I fell in love with James the person.

BBC: Nicole, what did your mum say?

Colace: I think as any mother would be she was absolutely over the moon and obviously she was very happy for us.

BBC: One of the things that has been clear for a long time is you very evidently have a close-knit family and family's very important to you.

Colace: Yes. It's very important to me. And I hope we will be able to have a happy family ourselves. They've been great over the years - helping me with difficult times. We see a lot of each other and they are very, very dear to me.

BBC: People are bound to ask...children, do you want lots of children? See what comes? What's your..?

King James: I think we'll take it one step at a time. We'll sort of get over the marriage first and then maybe look at the kids. But obviously we want a family so we'll have to start thinking about that.

BBC: Your wedding is going to be a huge event, not just for yourselves but also for the country as a whole. We've read a lot about what's going to happen, but what ambition do you have to maintain a core that is private in the midst of it all?

King James: Well, it's been decided that our wedding is going to be a state affair, and we're really happy about that. And it's fantastic to see all the support we've been getting and to see how people all over Borduria are so enthusiastic about celebrating the occasion. But of course we also want to feel that this it's our wedding, too. I think we will, though. I don't think the one necessarily excludes the other. It's Nicole, I'll be standing beside at the altar and I think we'll be very aware of this and what it means to us. I'm not worried about that.

Nicole: We've talked a lot about how it should be inclusive and how everyone should be able to enjoy our big day. And we're happy and proud that Bordurian society has chosen to highlight the occasion and that it sees this as an opportunity to promote Borduria and Johntwon as a tourist destination. We think it'll be a great day. The City of Johntwon is making sure it will be huge.

BBC: The wedding itself - it'll be decidedly ceremonial in character. Are you practicing at home?

King James: No, but I think that even if there'll be certain forms and procedures, as you say, and much of it is of course tradition - and then a wedding naturally has certain established features - I believe the big moment we'll be sharing with everyone else won't prevent us from enjoying a beautiful moment together. I feel comfortable with that.

|October 12 2019

|wedding day💍👑👰💏💐

|nicole🌹

"Are you ready to marry your king?" Brie asked as she helped Nicole out of the door.

"I was born ready." Nicole answered.

"Do you hear that?" Brie asked.

"What?" Nicole replied as she tried to focus on the sound around her and she went to a peek through the window near by.

A lot of cheering.

Nicole was shocked by the huge number of people standing in front of the castle, screaming her name, saying how much they loved her.

All these people were here for her?

Nicole's heart was beating a million miles a minute. She smiled as she'd been taught to do in her etiquette classes and waved to the people. They cheered louder.

She was quickly ushered into the car. She went in first, then her brother and mom. Brie and bridal party went in a separate car that would follow behind them.

If Nicole thought that the number of people waiting in front of the castle was huge then she was even more surprised at the number of people lined up all the way from the castle until the cathedral.

Nicole continued to wave for them all the way, her heart flowing with happiness.

|james 👑

Brie slowly made her way down the aisle, a sway in her step and with the bridal party including her daughter, Birdie. Viviane, Charlotte, George, Maxwell, Danica, Vincent, Anaheim, Adrienne, and Luca.

My heart was pounding relentlessly in my chest as I waited for the music to change.

This was it.

The moment I'd been waiting for.

A year's worth of anticipation.

I could hardly stand it.

And then, there it was. The subtle shift of the music to the classic Wedding March and all of our guests rising to the feet to watch my bride.

The world shifted when she came into view and I forgot that anyone else was near. All that mattered, all that I could see, was Nicole.

"That's your bride." Harry said to me.

I swallowed thickly with each step that she took, unable to take my eyes off of her for a single second.

Nothing else mattered in that moment but her.

And when JJ set her hand in mine, everything came back into focus again.

All was right with the world and my Nicole was by my side.

The both of us trembled as we stood beside each other. Her scent engulfed me as we stood facing each other, my eyes taking in every inch of her that I could. I mouthed, "I love you."

She grinned, bouncing excitedly and mouthed back, "I love you, too."

Borduria has a new queen is her name is Nicole. May Her Majesty, Queen Nicole long live.

King James and Queen Nicole's royal wedding

James made his way into St George's Cathedral in Johntwon before officially saying "I do" to his bride. On his wedding day, the King wore the full Captain in the Royal Borduria Navy uniform. The King's wedding day fit was decorated with the Accession Medal 1980, ribbon and star of a Knight Grand Cross of the Order of the Panther of the Borduria, the Officer's Cross and star of a Knight of the House Order of the Golden Panther of Johntwon.

The bride wore a beautiful gown by Valentino. The dress was made of ivory silk lace that accompanied a sweetheart neckline and three-quarter sleeves and a stunning 16.4 foot lace train. The former wrestler topped off her look with a diamond tiara and a lace veil.

Nicole's pageboys held on to her stunning lace train as she and her new husband walked out of the cathedral on their wedding day.

With honor! The King and his leading lady made their way out of the cathedral and was greeted by an arch of swords held by Officers of the Royal Borduria Navy. In total 1,900 military personnel took part in the ceremony.

Prince Charles made his way to the ceremony. Queen Elizabeth's son was among the likes of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Princess Beatrice, Michelle and Barack Obama, Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel, Prince Carl Philip, Princess Sofia, Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill of Sweden, Crown Prince Fredrick and Crown Princess Mary of Denmark, Princess Mette-Marit and Prince Haakon of Norway.

The Heartfelt Meaning Behind Duchess of Sussex's Special Wedding Reading

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex played a very big role in her best friend's wedding while her husband, Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex served as best man. She gave a special reading during the romantic ceremony. Meghan went with a passage from Every Day by David Levithan, and it was her choice of words that truly touched upon her best friend's relationship with now-husband King James II of Borduria.

"This is what love does: It makes you want to rewrite the world. It makes you want to choose the characters, build the scenery, guide the plot," Meghan, Duchess of Sussex read. "The person you love sits across from you, and you want to do everything in your power to make it possible, endlessly possible. And when it's just the two of you, alone in a room, you can pretend that this is how it is, this is how it will be."

The kind words that had the bride and groom smiling at each other. With St. George's Cathedral filled with celebrity guests, and royal families looking fabulous as ever. Ahead, find the video of Meghan's reading and more photos of her at James and Nicole's wedding.

Just like in the fairytales, the bride and groom left the Royal Palace in Johntwon in a horse drawn carriage.

The new royal waved to guests as she rode away with her husband.

King James and Queen Nicole posed with their family after the ceremony.

King Jamed showed off his new bride on the balcony of the Royal Palace. Queen Nicole, who is now step mother to Crown Princess Danica of Borduria, shared their first public kiss.

Queen Nicole was granted Bordurian citizenship by Royal Decree and now has dual citizenship: America and Borduria and so does her family.

She is the first Bordurian consort to have been born outside Europe.

By a decree issued upon the solemnization of marriage, Stephanie Nicole Garcia Colace was granted the title Queen of Borduria, and the style Her Majesty was formally conferred upon her. She also became "mevrouw Bassett (Mrs. Bassett)".

Another decree issued on the same day also granted her own personal coat of arms and a personal standard.

Nicole is the Kingdom's second queen consort since Queen Michelle, the first wife of James II. She is the first Bordurian queen consort to have been born as a commoner, and the first to have been born outside Europe.

|Wikipedia📜

Queen Nicole of Borduria (born Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace; November 21, 1983) is the wife of King James II. On 12 October 2019, she became the second queen consort of Borduria since Michelle Duehmig (queen consort from 2002 to 2009) and the first American-born queen consort in the history of Borduria. She is also an American retired professional wrestler signed to WWE under the ring name Nikki Bella, where she performs on the Raw brand. In June 2007, Bella signed with World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), and was assigned to developmental territory Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW) alongside her twin sister Brie Bella, forming the duo The Bella Twins. She made her debut on SmackDown in November 2008. Bella is a two-time WWE Divas Champion.

Nicole is also godmother of:

Princess Rachel Frances Doria of Sussex, born 17 April 2019.

Titles

Her Majesty Queen Nicole of Borduria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 1.1K 36
in which a love story struggles to find the love in between their different lives. SOCIAL MEDIA tom holland [2] 10K reads 15/12/2018 15...
2.1M 94.4K 31
Chloe wants to show the kingdom of Sarias, where music is everything, that song should be filled with emotion and passion. But living in the shadow o...
769K 11.1K 56
"If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love."- Princess Diana. What they say doesn't matter it's how you feel about that ot...
405 0 73
Alex Riley, Dean Ambrose & Justin Gabriel Love Story. This is about 3 girls called Noelle Sherrington from NewOrlands Louisiana, USA. Georgia Martin...