Fixing a Best Friend's Rival...

By Kenzie-kun

A story about two people who have known each other since 2nd grade until a certain coincidence happened durin... More

Prologue
Lisa E.Yume
Chapter 2:Sunshine B. Denly
Chapter 3:Audrey H. Perelaqua
A/N
Please follow.....
Magic Performance 1/2
A Magic Preformance 2/2
New characters
Please follow 2
A few years later
Just some videos and pictures I want to show
the past and blooming problems
Greetings
Magic class.
Admirers and Competitions
Heated Match
Friends and Family hangout
SORRY
Singing Showdown.
Group Chat
Attractive student.
Christmas chapter
Happy new year!
Befriending the new kid.
Please read.
Am I..... no I cant be!
Jealousy
A/N (good news)
Announcement
Fight for attention
Question. sorry not an update
Failed romantic interaction
Misunderstanding
A blooming flower readers.
Lisa's Side of the story
This is war
A Friend's Realization
Reason
With a friend's guidance
Finding out
News spread
Practicing apologies
Confession and apology
His answer along with a goodbye
COMPLETED

Confusion

26 2 2
By Kenzie-kun

~Christine's POV~
'My heart is pounding in my chest and I'm really nervous for no apparent reason but I just met him today yet I can't take my mind off of him.'

Since we were only introducing ourselves we got a half day and I tell you, I am so confused.

'What was that feeling when I saw him? It felt like a gust of wind with a scent of mint pass by, or as if a light surrounded him, illuminating a pleasant glow or...... I'm overthinking things...... I should just clear my mind.'

Ring!!!! Ring!!!!!

"Huh?" I told myself as I pulled out my phone.

"Oh.... It's from Grace...." I mumbled, I accepted her call and answered.

"Mm... Moshi Moshi what is it Grace?"

(Bold- Grace Italics- Christine)

"Hey Chrisy! You sorta left school in a hurry, something wrong?"

"It's nothing, just had a lot on my mind recently... Anyways what did I miss?"

"Oh... You didn't miss much but Jun invited all of us to his place so I decided to hit you up and ask you if you're down for it."

"Sure but how am I supposed to get there without knowing where to go?"

"His house is a few blocks away from school, Tenshi Tōri(Angel street)."

"Hm.... Guess I'll go, see ya!"

"See ya soon!"

*Hangs up.*

"I guess I could try to know more about the guy...... It's kinda rare to find someone who's a total cool dude." I said to myself before turning around and walking to the direction of Jun's place.

'Hm.... Back to what I was thinking about earlier, he really seems like a cool guy but.... we just met, yet what was that feeling?.... I should think about this later.' I thought.

~Time skip brought to you by author-chan listening to bnha op.2 on repeat~

~Lisa's POV~

Everyone was waiting for Christine to arrive while all of us were either engulfed in using our phones or talking about their favorite books *ahem George and Sunshine ahem* suddenly the doorbell rang and I was told to open it by none other than the lazy pink haired male...well why couldn't HE do it?! Well he's lazy and Jun is still preparing snacks.

I stood up and opened the door to see Christine panting.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Huh... Stupid dogs hah... They're lucky I didn't hit them with a water lance huh....." Christine replied.

"Well come in, we're all in the living room."

(For those who want to know what Jun's house looks like.)

(FYI I only found these pictures on Google, if I happened to choose something that you own for the next chapters, just bear with it.)

We all sat down at the living room bored and having no clue on what to do until, Jun spoke up.

"Why don't we play truth or dare?" He asked with a hint of mischief laced in his voice.

"I'm down for it!" Said Grace.

"Audrey will also love to play!"Said Audrey.

"I guess.... We'll play as long as nothing to crazy happens right Christian, Christine?" Said George.

"Heck yeah were joining!" Said none other than the pink haired male and the white flower clipped girl.

"I'll join I'm pretty bored." I replied.

"I think I'll pass I'd rather watch than do something that I don't wanna do." Said Sunny

"Sure I guess...... Any way who wants to go first?" Grace asked.

"I'll go!" Said Jun.

"Okay!" Everyone replied.

"Christine, t or d?" Jun asked

"Dare me!" Christine replied.

"Hmmmm...... I dare you to prank call a random person using your cellphone." He said.

"Ok...." Said Christine

She pressed random numbers and called the number.

"Hello, who is this?" Said the random person.

"I am your friend..... Now I have to tell you something......" Said Christine.

"Look kid, I don't know if you have the wrong number but what do you want to say?" Said the person.

Grace took the phone and put a random recording.

"Omai wa mou shindeiru.... Nani?!?!" Was what the recording said before the guy on the other line kept yelling a series of curses then hanging up.

Everyone was clutching their stomachs and rolling around the living room floor.

"Hahahahhahahahaha!!!!!! That guys reaction was priceless hahahahah!!!!!!" We all yelled in unison.

"Huh... Alright who's next?" Jun asked.

"I will!" Yelled Grace.

"Christian truth or dare?" Grace asked.

"Dare! I ain't no chicken!" Christian yelled.

"I dare you to twerk in front of us while we all record you." Grace said.

"No way!" Christian said.

"I thought you said you weren't a chicken." Said a Sunny.

"I am not a chicken!" Retorted Christian.

"Your proof?" She replied which got a voice recording of people yelling 'ohhhhh!!!!'.

"Fine......" He grumbled and got up doing his dare, everyone turned into a bunch of tomatoes from laughing so much.

He finished and sent a glare towards the purple haired light mage for daring him to do something so stupid out of all the things she could've said.

"Alright.... Who's next?" Christian grumbled angrily.

"Audrey will go next!" Said none other than Audrey.

"Ok.... George-kun! Truth or Dare!" She asked.

"Um.... I don't want to be different than everyone else so dare... I guess...." George said shyly.

"Ok come here for a sec." Said Audrey, the said male stood up and went over to Audrey afraid of what crazy dare the blue haired water mage could force him to do.

Audrey whispered what his dare was but he had a question.

"What does that mean?" George asked.

Audrey took her phone out of her pocket, unlocked it and showed him something that made his face turn fifty different shades of red.

"I can't do that! She's my friend!" The said male blushed at the thought of what her friend forced her to do.

"You can't back out dude, if you dont do your dare you have to be given a double dare which means you can't say no to what she says." Christian said.

"Fine, Hey... Sunny could you stand in front of that wall over there?" He asked.

"Sure but why?" The female replied.

"P-please..." The male said with a blush threatening to go to the tips of his ears.

"Okay...." The said female stood up and stood in front of the wall her friend told her to go to.

The male slowly made his way to her and encaged the shorter girl in between his arms with one of his legs in the center of her legs.

(Kinda like this)

The female was blushing madly and looked like she was about to faint.

"Woah woah! Aren't we trying to keep it PG in here?" Jun said interrupting the wonderful moment,
which in my eyes were like rare crystals.

"Shut up!" The two brunettes yelled in unison and quickly rushed back to their places avoiding eye contact.

"Jun you ruined the moment!" I yelled getting ready to stab Jun with my musical notes but the two brunettes just said not to and that they only did it because it was a dare hah! They will get together because they are my ship and nothing can stop me from shipping them!.

"Ehem.... Anyways Lisa-san since everyone chose dare are you going to choose dare as well?" George asked.

"Yep!" I said popping the p.

"Ok then. I dare you to sit on Jun-kun's lap." George said.

My heart suddenly raced and my breath got caught at the back of my throat, I nodded and did what I was told to and just dealt with it.

I sat on Jun's lap and just stayed quiet, my heart just kept going 'doki doki' and I could feel my face getting hotter with each passing second but.....

'What am I feeling?.... This thing blossoming in my chest...... It's getting confusing.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 205 35
Y/n has had a hard life since her dad left and her mother is always working to provide for their small family. She is bullied at school and is often...
793 23 42
... that changes everything Sarah was starting her junior year of high school. Looking at herself in the mirror, she saw a pretty average blonde hair...
180 0 17
writing this bc no one is writing exactly what i want best friends brother lowk mean fatherless girl x annoying sexc man #1 in whatthesigma I'm doin...
48.6K 281 72