meme tea (spilling and making...

By danking-memes

this is a fan-made fiction based on memes and dank memes of 2018( and maybe 2019 ), there will be lots of dra... More

MeMes

68 10 18
By danking-memes

if you thought you were going to get a juicy story, well it's not made yet because it 12:31 am and I'm tired and need to sleep. but in the meantime here is a beautiful picture to satisfy you enjoy ;). please give a like or whatever it is, I don't know what it is because I just made this account and still have no idea what I'm doing thanks bye <3 luv u. ill make the historical story when I have time. sorry for disappointing you my chicken nuggets <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Beyond Times By Woody

Historical Fiction

101K 6.2K 57
-"And where do I reside?" -"You reside in my heart, Priye!" Two broken souls, who endured pain and loneliness all their life. Destiny united them and...
276K 18.8K 160
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
5.9M 467K 95
Sitting on the bed, I was waiting for my husband to arrive. It was our wedding Night. I rolled my toes as the visuals of him slowly touching my cheek...
116K 9.4K 95
Ongoing novel α€œα€„α€Ία€Έα€›α€Ύα€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€”α€Ία€Ÿα€¬α€€α€™α€Ήα€˜α€¬α€•α€»α€€α€Ία€€α€•α€Ία€€α€¬α€œα€™α€Ύα€¬α€…α€½α€™α€Ία€Έα€‘α€„α€Ί 2α€™α€»α€­α€―α€Έ α€”α€­α€―α€Έα€‘α€α€²α€·α€•α€±α€™α€šα€Ία€· α€žα€°α€·α€›α€Šα€Ία€Έα€…α€¬α€Έα€”α€²α€· α€žα€°α€·α€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€€ α€œα€‘α€”α€Šα€Ία€Έα€„α€šα€Ία€…α€¬ α€‘α€…α€¬α€Έα€‘α€žα€±α€¬α€€α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€”α€²α€· α€žα€°α€™α€€α€­α€― α€žα€―α€α€±...