Sword Art Online: The Other V...

Symarin tarafından

This is a Fan-Fiction. Sword Art Online is owned by Reki Kawahara, published by ASCII Media Works and Yen Pre... Daha Fazla

Chapter I: Sword Art Online
Chapter II: Team-Up!
Chapter III: Ilfang the Kobold Lord: Part I

Prologue! Year: 2022

375 8 5
Symarin tarafından

        I'm your average day person, I go to work, and I come home. I, also, am a proud YouTuber on the side called Challenge Accepted. My name is Jessica, but my subscribers and followers know me as Aphmau. About eight years ago my partner in crime, MWAHAHA, just kidding, my YouTube partner left because of scheduling issues. We still talk, go to conventions and such. My YouTube channel revolves mostly around gaming, mostly Minecraft, and other games over the past years.  About a year ago something new in gaming came out, they called it NerveGear, it was created by a game programer from Japan named Akihiko Kayaba. The NerveGear is a virtual reality rig and I was lucky enough to get one, only one game was out at the time though... And it was in Beta! The game was called Sword Art Online, also created by Akihiko Kayaba. I was so excited to get it on the official release, I waited and waited in the line of the release party, and I got one of the last copies in my state, I was ecstatic! The official opening of the server is tomorrow, November 6th, 2022...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

168K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
369K 22.1K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
331K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
506K 20.7K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...