Jersey Goddess ||• Jersey Sho...

By TaylahMcDonald

Victoria 'Vicki' Farley is Jenni AKA 'Jwoww' baby sister. Victoria is a strong and beautiful girl who protect... More

||• CAST •||
| CHAPTER ONE |
| CHAPTER TWO |
| CHAPTER THREE |
| CHAPTER FOUR |
| CHAPTER FIVE |
| CHAPTER SIX|
| CHAPTER SEVEN |
| CHAPTER EIGHT |
| CHAPTER NINE|
| CHAPTER TEN |
| CHAPTER ELEVEN |
| CHAPTER TWELVE |
| CHAPTER THIRTEEN |
| CHAPTER FOURTEEN |
| CHAPTER FIFTEEN |
| CHAPTER SIXTEEN |
| CHAPTER SEVENTEEN|
| CHAPTER EIGHTEEN |
| CHAPTER NINETEEN |
| CHAPTER TWENTY |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE |
|CHAPTER TWENTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - THREE |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FIVE |
| Chapter Twenty - Six |
| Chapter Twenty - Seven |
| Chapter Twenty - Eight |
| Chapter Twenty - Nine |
| Chapter Thirty | Head Banging
| Chapter Thirty - One |
| Chapter Thirty - Two |
| Chapter Thirty - Three |
| Chapter Thirty - Four |
| Chapter Thirty - Five |
| Chapter Thirty - Six |
| Chapter Thirty - Seven |
| Chapter Thirty - Eight
| Chapter Thirty - Nine |
| CHAPTER FORTY - ONE|
| CHAPTER FORTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER FORTY - THREE | S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FOUR| S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FIVE |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SIX |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SEVEN |
| CHAPTER FORTY - EIGHT |
| BONUS CHAPTER |
| BONUS CHAPTER |

| Chapter Forty |

11.5K 179 20
By TaylahMcDonald

|Chapter Forty | L.O.V.E

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Karma!" Nicole cheered walking into the club that was overflowing with people. Pauly had Vicki's hand in his as she walked in front of him.

As Vicki walked past a group of drunken men, one decided to grab her but ended up pushing her making her fall to the ground. Soon there was a pain in her ankle making her scream.

Soon there was yelling and drinks being thrown but because Vicki was on the ground, she couldn't see what was happening. A group of girls around her were checking to see if she was alright.

"Can one of you grab my sister, she's in pink, near the bar." Vicki asked wiping the tears off her face before reaching for one of the girls to help her up.

"What's happening?" Vicki asked.

"At the moment, I can't see but security are breaking them up now, but when you fell to the ground, the guy that was holding your hand immediately punched the guy but i didn't see anything else." The brunette said as Vicki leaned against her trying to not put any weight on her ankle.

"Vicki! Are you alright?" Jenni asked wrapping her arms around Vicki who shook her head, Nicole grabbed Vicki's purse and heels.

"Some drunk guy pushed me and I fell and hurt my ankle, then a fight broke out." Vicki said as Jenni helped Vicki walk out of the club.

"If it's not better tomorrow, i'm taking you to the doctors." Jenni said making Vicki nod.

"Have you seen Pauly?" Vicki asked Jenni who shook her head.

"What an absolute asshole though, I hope Pauly smashed the guys head in." Nicole said as they girls climbed into a cab and got taken back to the house.

"Why does stuff like this always happen to me." Vicki said.

"You don't deserve to get hurt Vicki." Jenni said opening the front door and Vicki hopped into the bedroom to quickly change and hopped back out and sat down on the couch as Jenni placed ice on Vicki's ankle.

"That's fucking cold!" Vicki yelled.

"It'll make it feel better." Jenni said laughing as she sat on the floor.

"Can you massage my foot while your there." Vicki said wiggling her toes.

"No way!" Jenni yelled. 

Soon the door swung open and in walked Pauly who's shirt was completely torn apart and a bleeding eyebrow and Vin.

"Baby, are you okay?" Vicki asked.

"I should be the one asking you that." Pauly said sitting beside Vicki, kissing Vicki's hand.

"I'm sure it's fine." Vicki said squeezing Pauly's hand. "What happened?"

"I was being your knight in shining armor, obviously." Pauly said making Vicki smile.

"I was behind Pauly and he immediately punches the guy, he swung but missed Pauly. Then people around us were yelling and throwing drinks at the guy that send you to the ground and Pauly just kept hitting him. The guy eventually clipped Pauly's face and ripped his shirt and then security broke the fight up." Vin said as Pauly grabbed some tissues to press against his eyebrow. "He really was seeing red."

"Well, I wasn't going to let him get away with touching you and then sending you to the ground with another injury." Pauly said making Vicki's sigh before pressing a kiss to his lips.

"Thank you for protecting me Pauly." Vicki said laying her head against Pauly's chest.

Pauly looked down and saw that Vicki had fallen to sleep before gently lifting her up and carrying her into the bedroom, laying her in their bed.

"You mean so much to me." Pauly whispered to Vicki kissing her forehead. "I love you so much." Before he quickly changed into sweatpants and got into the bed beside Vicki, wrapping his arms safely around her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"How your ankle?" Pauly asked as Vicki slowly stepped out of the bedroom, handing her a cup of coffee.

"It's still a little sore but bearable." Vicki said kissing Pauly's cheek.

"Do you want to go and get something to eat?" Pauly asked making Vicki.

"I'd love too." Vicki said grabbing her bag and Pauly's hand before they walked out.

"Thank you for asking me to lunch, baby." Vicki said kissing Pauly's shoulder as he smiles.

"Of course, i love when it's just us." Pauly said kissing Vicki's hand.

"I do too."

They walked into a cute little restaurant and sat down, looking at the menus.

"What catches your eye, honey?" Pauly said with a wink making Vicki laugh.

"I'm think a works burger and a side of you." Vicki said.

"Who wouldn't." Pauly said before laughing as Vicki hit his arm.

"I was trying to be cute for you." Vicki said pouting.

"You don't need to try, baby." Pauly said.

"Well, I won't be anymore." Vicki said sticking her tongue out at him before the waiter came and took their order down before leaving.

"Baby, guess what?" Pauly said making Vicki look at him. "Its our two year anniversary next month." Making Vicki's jaw drop.

"It is to! I almost forgot, well done baby." Vicki said raising her glass to him.

"Two years i have been with you and plenty more to come." Pauly said.

"What happens if i get sick of you and your childish ways?" Vicki asked jokingly.

"Your to obsessed with my body to leave." Pauly said making Vicki laugh.

"That is true." Vicki said.

"I might have to go fat just to make sure you'll stay with me even when my bodies disgusting." Pauly said.

"Pauly, even if you do go fat I will love you just as much as i love you now." Vicki said kissing Pauly's cheek.

"I love you so much, my queen." Pauly said.

"I love you way more, my king." Vicki said.

Soon their order came and they happily ate together.

"Can i have a bite of yours?" Pauly asked.

"Pauly, we got the same burger?"

"Yeah, but yours has way more cheese then mine."

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Boing!" Vicki and Nicole yelled seeing Jenni's hot black dress which showed off her amazing figure and boobs.

"Is that for Roger?" Vicki asked.

"He needs to realize the two big reasons he's still with me." Jenni said pointing to her boobs making Vicki laugh.

"There's the Jwoww we know and love." Nicole said.

"It's about bloody time." Vicki said as Jenni spun around. "You're ass cheeks are out.

Vicki quickly changed but decided against wearing high heels as her ankle was still sore.

"Take it easy baby, ill carry you if your ankle starts hurting." Pauly said.

"It's hurting now." Vicki said with a smirk.

"Not it's not." Pauly said making Vicki laugh.

"Hey sister in law." Roger said making Vicki laugh as he brought her into a big hug.

"Thank you for putting your big boy pants on." Vicki said making Roger laugh.

"Had to at some point." Roger said.

Roger greeted the boys before going into the bedroom with Jenni.

"i think a fight is going to break out with Jenni wearing that dress." Vin said.

"I'm a little concerned to." Vicki said.

"Cabs are here!" Pauly yelled and everyone walked out and into the cabs.

"Don't break your leg this time Vicki." Vin said.

"I'll break yours if you don't shut up." Vicki said with a smirk.

"Love you too." Vin mumbled making Vicki laugh.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As soon as they got to Karma, it was madness, fights were breaking out everywhere which made Vicki a little nervous.

"I'll protect you baby." Pauly said with his arms wrapped around Vicki who felt much safer.

There was two girls fighting right in front of the roomies.

"Her face is going to hurt in the morning." Vicki said to Deena.

"She got some good hits in."

"This is insane though." Vicki said as Pauly never left her side.

"Why are they playing bon jovi?" Vicki asked Pauly who was laughing.

"Good music to fight with?" Pauly said.

Jenni and Roger were trying to leave through the crowd but one guy kept begging Jenni to stay and was pulling at her dress making Roger push him away.

"Take a walk bro." Roger said before the guy goes to punch Roger in the jaw which made Vicki laugh because Roger is like a giant compared to this skinny, short guy.

"He's dead." Vicki said.

"Roger will flatten him." Pauly said swaying while Vicki rested her head against his chest.

"Told you i'm your knight in shinning armor." Pauly said "I'll always protect you."

"Thank you baby." Vicki said before they decided to leave.

"That was the wildest night ever at Karma." Pauly said.

"I'm glad i wasn't on the ground when that was happening." Vicki said.

"Do you want me to carry you?"

"Yes please."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The roomies were sitting outside with Roger having a good laugh and chat.

"Two years coming up, Jenni told me." Roger said to Vicki and Pauly who nodded.

"You've been together for so long, it seems longer then that." Sam said.

"How do you deal with waking up to his face everyday, Vick?" Roger asked making Pauly and Ron laugh.

"It's not easy." Vicki said making everyone laugh. "But, I pull through."

"Thanks baby, love you too." Pauly said handing her the sandwich he made for her.

"I'm only kidding! I love your face and cooking." Vicki said.

"Babe!" Jenni yelled from the smush room balcony making Ron make a whip sound.

"You're in trouble now." Vicki said getting up patting him on the back and giving Ron a hug goodnight.

"Sleep well, boys." Vicki said closing the sliding door, throwing away her rubbish and climbing into bed with a snoring Pauly.

"My handsome man." Vicki laughed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Baby, guess what Danny told me at work today?" Pauly said to Vicki.

"What did he say?"

"Vanessa came into the store yesterday, asking about me." Pauly said resting his head against Vicki's thigh.

"This is getting ridiculous, honestly." Vicki said shaking her head.

"She was wearing the same outfit too." Pauly said.

"And DTF stands for down to fish." Vin said walking into the room making Vicki look at Vin confused.

"No it doesn't." Vicki said beginning to laugh.

"It does now."

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Let's go to work." Vicki said to Pauly and Mike.

"It's the t-shirt store." Pauly said seeing Danny before going inside to get ready to make some sales.

Vicki was pressing a design on a shirt before looking up and spotting Vanessa in the corner of the store.

"Pauly, look." Vicki said nodding her head over to Vanessa making Pauly crouch to the floor.

"Vanessa, come here." Vicki yelled from behind the t-shirt press making Pauly squeeze her leg.

"Vick, what are you doing!" Pauly said.

"We all want to know what's in that bag." Vicki said leaning over the counter.

"It's just a blanket." Vanessa said.

"We had a chat the other day and i'm being serious, you need to leave Pauly alone and next time i won't be so nice." Vicki said.

"Alright, go back to watching." Vicki said going back to helping customers.

"Baby, are you trying to get be killed." Pauly said getting up from the ground.

"Yes Pauly I am." Vicki said sarcastically.

"Don't joke like that!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 568 18
Danica Deveraux came to Seaside with full intentions of helping film a new reality TV show, what she absolutely did not anticipate was ending up on t...
33K 704 47
Veronica Richards, Ronnie, is Josh Richards' little sister. With only a year between them, they grew up very close. But now Ronnie wants to pursue a...
475K 12.5K 39
Camila: 16 years, straight A's student, best friends with Jennel, Dinah, Keaton and in a relationship with Cece. Lauren: 17 years, captain of the gir...
653K 18.6K 32
What happens when you're forced to live with your sister, Camila Cabello? What happens when you fight with your sister? Will you fix it - or not? Wha...