ship; CHANRO

By chogiwanese

LEE CHAN (markhyuck) PARK JIRO (chensung) ā”ā”ā”… everyone ships them, except for jiro. šŸŒ¼ š™– š™˜š™š™¤š™œš™žš™«š™šš™§š™Øļæ½... More

āŒœ intro āŒŸ
āŒœ one āŒŸ
āŒœ two āŒŸ
āŒœ three āŒŸ
āŒœ four āŒŸ
āŒœ five āŒŸ
āŒœ six āŒŸ
āŒœ seven āŒŸ
āŒœ eight āŒŸ
āŒœ ten āŒŸ
āŒœ eleven āŒŸ
āŒœ twelve āŒŸ
āŒœ thirteen āŒŸ
āŒœ fourteen āŒŸ
āŒœ end āŒŸ
āŒœ special chapter āŒŸ

āŒœ nine āŒŸ

23K 1.4K 1.8K
By chogiwanese

why are you all here?❞ dahyun just woke up and immediately went to the backyard upon hearing people talking and shouting out loud.

and as she went out, she saw everyone getting christmas decorations outside the boxes that were placed at the side and then placing them wherever it looked nice. everyone was busy, even the twins that passed by her and made their way to the kitchen, probably checking if the snacks were ready. usually at times like these, they would be of no help and just play video games at the side.

good morning dahyun.❞ jeffrey came down from the ladder after sticking up the banner up. he ruffled the girl's hair and then scanned the backyard to see if anyone needs his help.

wait, are the triplets here?❞ dahyun questioned with a tone of excitement.

they are sleeping in my room!❞ chan shouted so that his sister could hear him. he was a bit far from them and is having a hard time getting the christmas tree out from the garage.

getting the christmas tree was his only tasks since both jiro and jeffrey were taking the others which were given to him. chan can't handle the big tasks, they said. and yet they let the small boy carry the big ass christmas tree all the way to the backyard, poor him.

finally being seen by them, jeffrey was the first one to approach chan and lend him a helping hand which chan tried to reject.

you've been helping me a lot, let me do this.❞ chan smiled, carrying the christmas tree but was stopped by jeffrey.

you are having a hard time.❞ jeffrey grab hold of the bottom part but was pushed lightly by chan.

the short male pouted, ❝i'm fine.

you are taking too long.❞ jiro appeared suddenly and snatched the christmas tree with just one hand as if it's not heavy at all.

chan's jaw dropped. jiro carried the christmas tree with just one top and the older wearing a tank top is not helping him calm down. he looked so hot that as embarrassing as it sounds, he wants to bite jiro's muscled arms.

hey!❞ chan ran towards jiro and let jeffrey standing there, not to bite his arm but to get the christmas tree from him. ❝i'm supposed to be carrying it.

the older continued to walk, ignoring chan who's catching up from his bigs steps while complaining. jiro then placed the tree down to its designated place and turned to chan who's now pouting. but deep inside, chan was thankful that jiro helped him.

the younger then looked around for anything to help and then saw twenty up the ladder, cursing his life out. he left jiro without saying thank you and approached the small male.

are you okay up there twenty?

the small boy looked down and faked a cry, ❝hyung i almost electrocuted myself.

chan felt bad and had the need to help the younger but was pushed away by someone who goes by the name of jeffrey. jeffrey gave chan a smile, ❝let me be the one to help him.

it may look like jeffrey this because maybe he did want to help twenty but the truth, he didn't want chan to get hurt like how twenty almost hurt himself.

chan held the ladder tight while watching jeffrey go up while twenty was blowing at his finger which still feels a bit tingly. a moment later, he could feel someone sticking behind me and upon seeing those hands and arms trapping him, twenty quickly knew who it was.

j-jeffrey?

the male towering him chuckled making twenty blush like crazy, ❝are you okay?

unable to speak, twenty just nodded while he watched jeffrey fix the christmas light. his back sticking to jeffrey's chest and he could definitely feel the other's calm heartbeat meanwhile his was having a festival.

twenty was now getting uncomfortable table at their position because it looked like jeffrey was squishing him from the ladder. the short male being towered over tried to move his feet and regretted the decision he made because he almost slipped if it weren't for jeffrey's arms quickly wrapped around his waist.

careful, you might fall.❞ jeffrey said, actually worried.

i already fell for you though.❞ twenty said completely in a daze after seeing jeffrey worried about him. his brows furrowed was furrowed while his eyes looked at him with full worry, that made twenty feel so hot all of a sudden.

jeffrey raised his brow, he heard twenty mumbling but he could clearly understand the words. ❝what?

twenty blinked and then started to panic, ❝i mean, stupid christmas lights, why do you have to hurt me?

he actually found twenty cute and couldn't help but giggle because of the boy. ❝christmas lights, don't attack next time okay?

chan started to shake the ladder, purposely ruining their moment as he could feel ants crawling up to his feet. ❝hurry up love birds, we don't have the whole day!

while jeffrey replied with a yes, twenty looked down with a glare. chan only returned it with a flying kiss and twenty rejected it harshly by flicking it and watched the kiss fly away to somewhere. chan followed the imaginary flying kiss and gulped when it went to jiro's cheeks.

jiro could feel someone's eyes on him and as he looked up, he saw chan looking at him. the younger male quickly looked away and started to calm his heart down. seeing chan all flustered made jiro smile.

you're scary when you're in love.❞ one of the twins came while eating nuts and then gave it to jiro.

shut up.❞ jiro rolled his eyes.

jun giggled and then shouted for everyone to hear, ❝snacks are ready!❞ watching everyone leave their tasks, he went over to his twin brother and the both of them approached the two girls who were cutting paper snowflakes.

they looked at each other and kneeled in front of the girls upon seeing them stand up from their seats.

what are you boys doing?❞ yanna raised a brow.

dahyun then leaned to her and whispered, ❝legend says that they are crazy.❞ and earned a giggle from the other.

the boys didn't mind what dahyun said, they heard it loud and clear, and then showed them a sweet smile while offering their hands out.

my lady.❞ they said, like princes asking their princesses out.

getting inside the house, donghyuck was the first one to see everyone gathered in the living room. the girls were talking, the twins playing games in their phone, while the others were watching a movie.

seems like you guys are tired.❞ mark got inside the house and gave his daughter and son a kiss on the forehead and then turned to the others, ❝how about you guys eat dinner here?

soon later, their parents came inside and then greeted them with either a hug or a kiss in the forehead. the adults made their way to the kitchen after placing their gifts outside the backyard for the christmas party which takes place two days from now.

neighbors were covering their ears at how loud they are. the adults playing inside the kitchen, like chenle and lucas playing ping pong using a small christmas ball and two pans by the dinning table, and their husbands scolding them plus the noise at the living room which they were arguing and debating if a character from the movie deserves to die or not, equals a whole mess.

after donghyuck, taeyong, and jaemin were done cooking, johnny and ten placed the plates down the table while jaehyun went out to call them for dinner before going up to get his triplets.

the noise died down when they were arranging theirselves at the dinning area. donghyuck watched everyone finding their seats and wondered how it will be like if all of his friends came to join dinner with them.

taking out his phone, mark stopped him, ❝don't you dare.

but love, imagine if we were complete.

don't you think we are already enough? there's a lot of us here already.❞ mark pointed at the people at the dining area, ❝maybe next time love, hm?

sighing, donghyuck nodded and placed his phone down.

the triplets arrived the kitchen with jaehyun waking them up and then the first people he went to hug were yanna and dahyun. taeyong pouted at his children which they laughed it off and went to their papa after.

they all started to eat talking different topics here and there. while the adults were busy talking about their year and their feelings about the year ending, the younger people were eating silently, honestly too hungry to talk.

jiro glanced at chan next to him and then saw him struggling to reach the bowl of fried chicken, ❝here let me help you.

chan blushed from his seat and then mumbling a thank you. jiro turned to his other side which was jin and then gave him a look.

did i do it right?❞ he leaned down to whisper.

the younger nodded while giving him a thumbs up before leaned forward to whisper, ❝now go wipe the mustard at the corner of his lips.

jiro farrowed his brows. ❝what? but there is none—

just do it.

sitting up straight, jiro took a deep breath before turning to chan who's happily eating his meal. he then tapped the boy's shoulder and disturbed him from eating. ❝uh chan there's..

hm?

jiro brought his hand up and wiped the imaginary mustard on the corner of chan's lips and then went back to eating while being flushed. chan froze from his seat, his heart actually died after that.

i'm done!❞ chan stood up, his body moving like a robot.

mark looked up at him, ❝but you haven't finished you food yet.

i-i'm full!❞ he said before walking out from the kitchen, his body moving like a robot. he didn't why it was like that, it's probably because is heart was also malfunctioning.

making his way to the living room, chan took a seat by the sofa and then ruffled his own hair. ❝stop making me feel like this!❞ chan whined, already had enough of jiro playing with his feelings.

his eyes scardd the living room and saw a phone that one of the twins owned. he took it, knowing that the twins won't mind he plays a game. he needed to get his mind off jiro and let his heart calm down and playing games would help.

not lasting five minutes, chan got bored and went to see what other things this phone had. going through the videos, chan looked if there's something that could entertain him. seeing a familiar figure, chan pressed this specific video to play and waited for it to start.

"stupid."

chan widened his eyes. he thought it was only a video of jiro playing basketball but no.

"chan you're stupid."

"i hate you so much!"

"that jeffrey guy likes you, can't you see it?"

"what's with you anyways?" jiro from the video groaned as he sat down the ground "you are nothing but a stupid, act-all-innocent, person."

chan could feel a lump from his throat, ❝what is this?

"seems like everyone likes you."

"even my parents like you."

jiro ran, "but," and then threw the ball only for it to miss.

"i can't seem to like you."

chan placed the phone down, tears threatening to fall but he held it back. instead, a bitter giggle came out. ❝who am i kidding?

he buried his head down his palms and cried silently, not wanting for the people at the kitchen to hear him.

of course he won't love me.❞ he sobbed, ❝not even like.

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 527 26
Honestly, didn't know where I was going with this story when I started it so it's kind of all over the place but I hope you enjoy<3. |Minsung| |Hyu...
526K 17.4K 60
#CHANLIX. | š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶'š˜³š˜¦ š˜®š˜ŗ š˜£š˜¢š˜£š˜ŗ, š˜„š˜¢š˜„š˜¢'š˜“ š˜£š˜¢š˜£š˜ŗ š˜°š˜¬š˜¢š˜ŗ?
230K 11.4K 46
they share and live in the same house even when they hate each other. -nomin.