Rags Meets Riches [Lashton AU]

By Larry_Lashton

Ashton is a Rich boy who just wants to have fun in his life. So, when he moves and explores the city of Sydne... More

Description & Warning:
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 26

988 61 24
By Larry_Lashton

[Ashton's POV]

"What did he do to you, Ashton? Did he hit you?" My mum asked in anger, eyeing me for bruises and tried tugging off my jacket to check my arms.

I looked at her with disbelief,"Of course not, he would never hit me!"

"Why are you crying then?" She pressed, looking annoyed now as if the only reason someone should cry is if they are hit or abused. Luke would never abuse me or anyone, he may be a jerk right now and I may be mad, but I would never imagine him that way.

Before I could respond, my father came upstairs and said,"That little punk thinks he can cheat on my son, next time he think that he can come into this house I am calling the damn cops, no one is going to embarrass us like that!"

"You kicked him out?! Did you hurt him?" I asked in horror, hoping he did not lay a hand on Luke, because he is still my boyfriend. Or at least, I assume he is. I didn't want to break up, I was just upset. I didn't like seeing him kissing another boy, or person in general. I thought when you're dating that you can only kiss the person you're with.

My father rolled his eyes,"It does not matter if I did or not, just know security will be raised and he won't be back. Now, goodnight and get to bed. The party is tomorrow."

I nodded slowly, watching them leave and laid in my bed, curling up with the jacket and sighed sadly. I invited Luke, but now I doubt he would come to the party. It's a masquerade where you wear masks, which is strange since it's a new years party, but we are not normal.

I kind of want him to come, maybe we can work this out now that I got some of the story. I was still confused as to why he sent the photo if he didn't want to break up, but I won't get any answers unless we get to talk.

-The party was really boring, most people would think a new years party would be amazing and there would be tons of dancing and live chatter about the new year coming and setting goals they will never achieve.

However, the song Only If by Enya was playing and it wasn't a good song to play at a party like this and everyone was in suits or dresses, wearing masks and sipping on their fancy alcoholic drinks while faking smiles to people they don't like.

I was wearing a grew tux that was fitting and white under shirt along with a silver mask that covered half of my face. I leaned against the wall on my shoulder, staring at everyone with very little interest and wanted to go upstairs, but my mum insisted I stayed down here and I would rather not upset her, since she threatened boarding school with me.

"Nice ass."

I jumped, turning to see Ethan smirking and Max glaring at his boyfriend. They were matching with Ethan having a red tux and white mask while Max had a white tux and red mask. It was weird, but they looked cute together so it reminded me of valentines day.

I blushed at his comment, saying awkwardly,"Um, thanks I guess. Nice...face?"

"Aw, shucks," Ethan faked a bashful expression, burying his face in Max's chest and said to him,"He thinks I have a nice face, love. Isn't that so sweet?"

Max frowned,"I always tell you that."

"Yeah, but it's nice hearing it from someone cute." I laughed when Max smacked him and Ethan held his hands in defense,"Sorry, sorry. C'mon, let's dance and imagine this song is Blow by Ke$ha and maybe I can blow you later."

I tilted my head in confusion,"What does that mean?"

Max's face went red and he exclaimed,"Nothing, nothing! Um, we're going to dance, do you wanna come with us?"

"Max, you only get to come with me," Ethan winked, elbowing the taller boy who groaned in embarrassment and I blushed, cause I knew what that mean. And I did not want to hear about their sexual lives.

I cleared my throat, shaking my head,"It is fine, I guess I'll just stay here. Don't worry, I will be fine. Have fun, guys."

They nodded, rushing to the main room where everyone was gathered. For another hour I was bored once again and actually getting to the point where I almost fell asleep. But, then I went to get some food and noticed someone was staring at me.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, staring back at the person who had a black tux on that looked familiar along with a gold colored mask. My eyes widened when seeing the blonde hair and I really didn't want to see Luke right now. I thought I did, but now I really

don't and it hurt seeing him.

However, when I went to leave I saw him following me and picked up the pace, rushing up the stairs and bumped right into my mum, who tsked,"Ashton Fletcher Irwin, I told you to stay downstairs and that is what you shall do."

I huffed, but nodded and turned around, sighing in relief when seeing Luke was gone. I smiled and went to the main room, nodding to the dumb music being played. Ever since Luke gave me that CD, my taste in music widened and I now love more up beat and 'rock' music.

"You look really nice, princess."

My eyes clenched shut and I tried to sneak away, but a familiar hand grabbed my arm and I sighed in annoyance, turning to see Luke's bright blue eyes through the cut out of the mask, a smile on his lips and I was upset that his lip ring wasn't on, but knew it was probably so my father wouldn't recognize it.

I could see some tattoos sticking out from his tux by his neck and smiled a bit, but made myself stop since I was mad. Or trying to be, at least. Luke dragged me away from the party, and I groaned,"It's almost midnight and my mother would not like it if I was not with her."

"She'll be fine," He retorted, looking around before opening the door leading to the basement, and tugged me inside, turning on the lights. Like most basements, this one has a laundry area, but there was a lot more and they were huge. Along with a pool table and little area to read, books stacked in shelves.

Luke led us to the couch and sat me down, telling me quickly,"Michael and Calum took the photo, they dared me to kiss him and I'm positive it was a set up. I don't know why, but they really hate us together and they tricked me into giving them my phone, sending the photo and I believe they deleted the text so I wouldn't see it."

"You should not have kissed him," I said simply, frowning that he did it. Even if it was a dare, he didn't have to do it and he did.

A sigh escaped him, and he explaining,"I know, and I should have told you. I just forgot and it wasn't on my mind at the moment. I was more worried about why you never texted me, but now I know why and it's cause of your parents. But, please forgive me?"

"I-I don't know," I admitted,"I hate that you kissed him. I hate how my parents and your friends are actually forcing us apart with everything they can think of and I really want to be with you, it is just so hard for us to do that."

Luke shook his head rapidly, scooting closer and lifted my head up with his finger, saying

sternly,"We are not breaking up, Ashton. I love you, you love me and that's all that matters. I don't care what they think, if anything this just proves that they have power over us and I would hate for them to be the reason we broke up."

"I know," I leaned my forehead against his, hearing people chanting outside as they counted down to the new year. A smile formed on both our faces and I told him,"Okay, I forgive you. Just don't kiss anyone else."

"Five, four, three..."

Luke nodded eagerly,"I won't only you."

"two..."

"Promise?"

"One!"

"I promise."

He quickly grabbed me from the back of my neck, slamming his lips on mine and I kissed back just as passionately, use to it now. He pushed me down onto he couch, tongue roaming my mouth and I really missed doing this with him.

When he pulled back, he grinned at me,"I-I love you, I never wanna kiss anyone else but you Ashton, I won't kiss anyone else."

"Mmm, I hope not," I chuckled, arms around his necks as he leaned down and sucked lightly at my neck, my eyes closing instantly and heart sped up. "I love you too, by the way. You are the only person I ever kissed and wanna keep it that way."

I felt him smile against my neck and he breathed out,"I like that."

A giggle left me and he began undoing my shirt, making my eyes widen and I motioned to the door,"Lukey, I don't think we should do that here. What if someone walks in on us? My father will literally kill us."

He hushed me by kissing me and mumbled against my lips, a smirk on his face,"S'why I locked the door, princess."

"Oooh," I blushed, he already had my shirt off and our masks were on the ground somewhere from when we kissed the first time. I eagerly took his off, already knowing what to do and how this will be.

We just kissed for a while and I let him start unbuttoning my pants, tugging them down and

I kicked them off. However, once we were both in our boxer, I pulled my lips from his, licking my own and admitted in embarrassment,"I don't have t-that stuff that makes it hurt less. Or a condom."

An amused smile was on his face and he brushed his hands through my messy hair, nodding and got up, searching around the room. I nonchalantly looked at his body, not understanding what he was doing, but saw the tent in his boxers and became a bit anxious cause I had my own and really needed him back over here.

He soon returned with a little container that had a blue top and I once he was laying over me again, I saw that he had Vaseline. I frowned as he kissed down my chest and I leaned my head back, asking breathlessly,"What about a condom?"

"Don't worry, I don't have anything," He assured, thumbs sliding under the elastic of my boxer briefs and he glanced at me, I nodded for permission and he pulled them down, and everything felt a lot nicer than it was on the roof cause that was really cold and it's nice and a normal temperature in here.

I looked down at him, feeling the need to do something nice in return for everything he's done and pushed him down, straddling his hips and pressed my lips to his, asking quietly,"How do I...blow?"

His eyes widened and I felt him go harder underneath me as he asked,"Are you sure you wanna? I-I mean I don't want you to feel like you have to."

I blushed, admitting,"I want to, I promise. I just don't know how to and I heard Ethan and Max talking about blowing, so I figured they meant it sexually. Can you tell me how to?"

"Of course, um just..." He trailed off, and I moved off of him, letting him take off his boxers and I let my eyes travel to his tattoos and not his lower part. He told me awkwardly,"You just, put your mouth on my...yeah and then you erm, suck and it and stuff. Oh god, this is really embarrassing, you don't have to-ooh, fuck."

I hesitantly licked the tip of his hard on, hand wrapped around it and asked him,"Is this right?"

"Mmmhmm," He whimpered as I took a little of him in my mouth, sucking a little and his hands went to my hair, tugging it slightly causing me to moan and his hips bucked a little, making me choke slightly and he quickly apologized,"S-Sorry."

I ignored him, going down slightly and felt my eyes water a bit though ignored it. I bobbed my head, loving the way he moaned out my name and soon he pushed me off a bit and shook his head,"I-I can't yet."

I nodded, laying back as he crawled over me and he grabbed the Vaseline, slicking up two

fingers and said,"We need to hurry up a little, just in case someone knocks. Think you can do two, princess?"

"Mmhmm," I nodded eagerly, just needing something and he prepared me with one finger, it was a bit faster this time since I was use to the pain and after a minute or two, I assured,"Two, do two."

He chuckled, but did as told and added another, letting me get use to it and began scissoring me as I gripped the couch, the position was strange but I didn't mind since it didn't matter at the moment.

Soon he hit that same spot from last time and my back arched at the pleasurable feeling, whining,"Need you, please, please Lukey. Just-"

"Okay, baby, okay one sec," He shushed, glancing at the door and frantically got the container, using as much as he could and lined himself up to my entrance, explaining to me quickly,"This is gonna be a bit different, I mean cause there's no condom and stuff..."

I shrugged, telling him quickly,"It's fine, please just hurry."

He rolled his eyes, smiling fondly and gave me a quick kiss,"Someone's a eager little princess, aren't you?"

"Shut up," I groaned in embarrassment, feeling his tip slowly entering me. It didn't take as long as last time for me to get use to it and soon he pulled back an inch or two, thrusting back into me and I panted slightly, pleading,"C'mon, s'okay, go faster."

Doing as told, Luke sped up the thrusts, going harder into me and I gripped his back, scratching it slightly and lolled my head back giving him access to my neck, which he enjoyed and began sucking and nibbling the spot, leaving hickeys that will need to be covered.

I moaned out as he bit his lip,"M-More, fuck, Luke!"

"Mmm, saying a bad word?" He breathed out, nibbling my ear and gripped my legs, pulling them over his shoulder to make it easier to go faster and soon we both came, and I grimaced when he pulled out, not liking the feeling of his...stuff inside me.

He noticed my disgusted expression and teased,"S'what you get for not having a condom, baby, you should be more prepared." I pouted and he sighed, giving me a quick kiss and told me,"It'll be gone once you take a shower."

Relief filled me, I frowned when he turned around to tug on his boxers and noticed the red marks on his back,"Oh god, I'm so sorry Lukey, I didn't mean to."

He looked confused, however I motioned to his back and lightly touched one of the scratches, making him wince and instant guilt fled through me. I didn't want to hurt him, they were really red and looked painful.

"It's fine, it was worth it," Luke assured, and I didn't feel any better, so he kissed me deeply, handing me my boxer briefs and said,"Don't worry, I have some ointment that might help. You did it last time too, but I think it's worse. Someone's an animal in bed, you might wanna cut your claws beast."

A blush coated my cheeks and I sheepishly pulled on my shirt and tux, saying,"I didn't mean to do it, it just kind of happened. I will try not to next time."

"No, I like it. Remember? Pain is nice to me," He smirked, finishing dressing himself and helped me fixed my hair along with his own, putting on our masks. "I think I have a pain kink, I just hope I don't hurt you. Was I too rough?"

I instantly shook my head, wrapping my arms around his middle and laid my head on his shoulder as he placed his hands on my waist,"No, I liked it...I think my back might hurt tomorrow though, the couch was not very comfortable."

"I'm sorry, love," He chuckled sympathetically, moving his hands to the small of my back and rubbed there for a minute. "I think I should go, you know, before your dad see's me and your mum flips for disappearing. We really need to work on not getting them mad, or they might do something like ship you away."

I nodded, kissing his cheek and frowned,"2 days till school, I won't be able to text you but I'll see you then?"

He agreed, and we exchanged 'I love you's, then he disappeared up the stairs. I waited a few minutes, then went up as well and yeah, my mum was mad and I did have a really bad backache the next morning, but it was worth it because Luke and I are fine now and I know he really loves me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 3.4K 22
"Didn't your mother tell you not to talk to strangers?" "Yeah, but you seem innocent enough for me to talk to you." "I have a lip ring and tattoos. H...
60.8K 4.2K 10
[Short Story] Where Luke wears nail polish and picks at it when he's nervous to deal with his anxiety. Ashton happens to make him very anxious.
168K 7.7K 46
Ashton Fletcher Irwin, son of duke Tomas Irwin, is supposed to marry this year. Suitors are lining up, coming from the farthest corners of the countr...
130K 7.3K 22
Luke wasn't sure exactly when his life turned into a train wreck, but he knew that it probably coincided with the day he met Ashton. The original ca...