My Singing Mate [BoyxBoy]

By doctor_lets_run

Mason Rickle was a famous singer, who had it all. Best friends, fans, albums, went on tour. Everything was gr... More

Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17<3
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22<3
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 <3 <3
Chapter 26<3
Chapter 27<3<3
Chapter 28 :(
Chapter 29<3 <3 <3
ANNOUNCMENT
Chapter 30

Chapter 23

1.3K 60 9
By doctor_lets_run

Unedited:

Stephans POV: 

        I smiled at my gorgeous mate as all of his friends hugged him goodbye one by one. Michael was last and he jumped on Mason and wrapped his arms around his neck, and legs around his waist, and they both fell to the ground. Michael started kissing all over Masons neck, and my wolf did not like that. 

        Apparently neither did Zev's, and seeing that Zev was a werewolf born with less control over his wolf he grabbed Michael and dragged him to his chest, arms wrapped tightly around him. 

        "Mine." Zev growled menacingly, and I was worried for his sake that Michael would get angry at him for it.

        "Yours." Michael snuggled back into his chest, and I guess Zev has already talked to Michael about it because he knew exactly how to calm him down. I smiled at that, they were good for each other. 

        "And you're mine." I whisper, helping Mason up. 

        "I know that." He smiles shyly and I wrap my arms around his waist and kiss him. It was just a quick peck so it ended quickly, all to quickly if you ask me, and then Mason turns around in my arms and presses all of himself against me. The little tease knew exactly what he was doing. 

        "Michael your hair is drying curly." Mary giggled. 

        "No! Nope, I'm going home to straighten my hair, goodbye." Michael says, storming out the door with Zev following. Conner, Daniel, and Troy left a minute ago. Sadie, Kylee, Mary, and Andy are going out to eat so Andy and Sadie can catch up. 

        Once everyone leaves I grab my mate and pick him up. He starts flailing and whining. 

        "Stop picking me up, I'm not that tiny!" 

        "You are tho. You're so short and skinny, and cute." I say as he continues to wiggle in my arms. I dropped him onto the bed, and laid down next to him. He climbs on top of me and cuddles into my chest. 

        "we're still wet." He grumbles, but not making any effort to get up. 

        "We should probably get changed than." I whisper and wrap my arms around his waist sitting up. 

        "Um, Stephan." He whispers hesitantly. 

        "Yeah, beautiful?" I ask, running my hand over his cheek gently, the other arm wrapped around his tiny waist. 

        "N-Never mind." He blushes and hides his eye behind his hair. 

        "No, no. We talked about this. Tell me what you want, beautiful, and I'll try my hardest to give it to you." I tell him, moving his hair away from his face. 

        "W-well, I was wondering if you'd sleep in here with me." He whispered embarrassed. 

        "What do you mean? We always sleep in the same bed baby." I say, confused. 

        "N-no, I mean in your, wolf form." He whispered the last part, and a smile takes over my face at how adorable he is. 

        "Of course, beautiful." I smile  and he looks up at me with a child-like joy filling his eyes.

        "Really?" He smiles and starts bouncing in my lap like a little kid. 

        "You are the cutest thing I have ever seen, my mate. And yes, my wolf has been dying to get out and see you again." I smile and before he says anything I lean in and kiss him. 

        I push him into the mattress and change positions so I'm on top of him pinning his arms up above his head so I'm completely dominating him. He makes a sound that's somewhere between a moan and a whimper. He puts up no fight and completely submits to me and my wolf growls inside me with joy and love for our mate. I move my lips away from his, and he's panting. I smile at how gorgeous he looks. He automatically, unconsciously, bares his neck in submission and I lean down and start to kiss it gently. 

        "Stephan." He moans and I lean back to look at him, and he smiling up at me. 

        "I love you." I whisper. 

        "I love you. And holy shit, I loved that." He chuckles. 

        "That's good information for later on in the future." I smirk, and he blush's and pushes me off of him. We both sit up, me laughing gently. 

        "Shut up, horn dog." He smiles, and then climbs into my lap, arms around my neck and kisses me gently. I smile at how damn cute he is. 

        "alright you get ready for bed, beautiful." I say and he nods, gets off of me, and goes to the bathroom. 

        Masons POV:

        I quickly change into Stephan's shirt and boxers, because I have no clean shorts so I just grabbed those. I quickly get dressed, and brush my teeth, and wash my face. 

        When I get back to my room, I see Stephan's gorgeous black and grey wolf laying on my bed staring at me. A smile takes over my face because I have been obsessed with wolves my whole life. Hence my room being covered in grays, and the posters of wolves and the stuffed animals everywhere. I blush thinking about the first time he saw my room and teased me about it. 

        I got into the bed, not bothering to cover up with blankets because I had turned up the heat awhile ago so none of us got a cold after the pool party. Stephan crawled on top of me, so I had two big fluffy paws on either side of my head and I was staring up into two golden eyes. 

        He was truly beautiful in this form. And he was all mine. I used to be scared of him leaving me and me not being good enough for him, which in all honesty I still am at times. But most of the time now, I'm extremely possessive. I'd have to ask for more information on this mating thing tomorrow, but right now I just want to focus on my werewolf. 

        I seem to have forgotten that I could read his mind, because when I remembered I was overwhelmed with his wolfs thoughts of basically just different versions of 'mine.' 

        There was a growl above me, and I looked back up at him and he smiled a wolfish grin. And then he laid on my chest. I could tell he wasn't putting all of his weight on me because I bet he would break my ribs with the amount of muscle mass on that huge wolf body. He was seriously about 3x bigger than an average wolf. And I loved it. 

        "Let's go to sleep wolfie." I whisper. And yeah it's a bit early at just 10;30 pm, but I just want to feel his furry form pressed up against me as I sleep. 

        "Of course, beautiful." He growls happily in my mind, and my eyes go wide and he just smirks down at me. 

        "You just..." I whisper. 

        "Werewolves always have a way to communicate with their mates, even in this form. It helps calm us down in certain situations." He says, and I smile being happy I can still hear his voice. 

        "Like what?" 

        "Like hunting, wars, fights, basically anything that we have prey. Especially ruts." He says, and I tilt my head in confusion. 

        "Ruts?" I ask. 

        "Uh yeah, we'll have this conversation tomorrow baby, it's been a long day." He says gently and then gets off my chest. 

        I roll onto my side so I'm facing the door of my bedroom, and he lays in front of me. I bring my knees to my chest loosely, so my shins are pressed against his stomach, and put one hand under his upper arm, the other on his chest. They both grip his soft fur tightly. I feel his tail wrap around my butt and lower back. He lays his large head right behind mine so I feel his breath down my spine through his shirt making me shiver in delight. 

        This is exactly what I wanted, what I was craving. I always feel safe in his arms, but like this not only do I feel safe but I feel protected. I feel comfortable and claimed. And I love it. 

        I love him. I know for a fact now, that I wont ever be able to sleep without this mans presence. Whether it was a good thing or a bad thing, we'll find out, but for right now, I'm not letting him go. 

        And I know he wont let me go either. 

________------------_____________--------------____________-------------

Omfg. Who else thought that was to fucking adorable?! 

Warning! I've been writting out my chepters, and leaving them for awhile. Like I had written the first 15 chapters weeks before I even posted the summary. But, I have no more pre-written chapters so updating will take longer. 

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Loves,
~Eve

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 306 26
*Dedicated to all the Victims in the Orlando Pulse Shooting, Your souls will always be beautiful* Ben is yours typical lonely guy. Lives alone, No fr...
15K 443 19
*WARNING* INCLUDES SENSITIVE SUBJECTS DEPRESSION SELF HARM ANXIETY PTSD RAPE BULLYING ~ Introduction ~ Scott is a highschool boy who's 18. Skinny, li...
3.3M 97.4K 66
"You're so fucking annoying." Jake just shook his head at me. "And you're a self centered uptight dickhead." I glared at him. Jake laughed lightly...
107 0 29
!! ON HIATUS UNTIL JULY 2024 !! After some trust issues, their relationship couldn't take it anymore. They broke up. But that doesn't mean that have...