I Hate You Too | Keith Powers

By MsFanfictional

New Keith Powers Book. Keith Powers and Amara Johnson use to be close friends when they were younger before s... More

Sneak Peak
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11🦋
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17🦋
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 13

6.1K 353 179
By MsFanfictional

Chapter 13🦋

Amara🦋

"Keith, I swear if you get water in my hair one more time," I complained as I splashed some water at him.

He gave me a look before splashing me again.

"That's it, I'm going up to my room," I said before getting ready to leave out of the water.

"No, then I'm gonna be bored," He said grabbing my hand and pulling me to him.

We are now chest to chest.

"Move," I mumbled trying to get out of his grip.

"Nope," He popped the p.

"You stank now move," I pushed him away.

"That's a lie," He replied back before dipping his head into the water.

He went under water leaving me staring at Destiny and Tamir who are further down the beach.

Keith remained under the water for a good ten seconds before he jumped out of the water behind me.

"Keith, stop scaring me!" I snapped making him laugh.

"I got an idea," He said.

"What is it...?" I asked really not wanting to know.

"Lets play truth or dare," Keith said making me give him a raised eyebrow.

"Come on, It's like ten and we have nothing to do," Keith stated making me groan.

"Fine, lets ask them if they want to play," I said about to head towards where Destiny and Tamir are.

Keith grabbed my wrist, "Nah, you and I can just play," He said.

"It'll be a lot more fun if all of us were playing though," I replied back.

"They're off in their own little world lets not cock block," Keith said making me smack my lips.

"Well if I'm not getting none they not either," I said making Keith laugh.

"You're so petty. Truth or Dare?" He asked.

Definitely not picking truth because I don't want him asking me any goofy questions.

"Dare," I replied back.

"Knew you were gonna pick that...mmmmm. Lets see," He said trying to pretend like he's thinking hard.

"I'm gonna give you an easy one. I dare you to slap Destiny," He said making me roll my eyes.

"You would dare me something so stupid," I said making him laugh.

"I love a good cat fight and you can't tell her you're gonna slap her either. Just lay it on her, I want a reaction out of her," Keith explained.

"What do I have to do if I don't do it?" I asked him.

Wrong question.

He must've been thrown off guard by that question, "Okay, if we don't do the dares then we to kiss a body part of the person who asked the person to do the dare,"

"Why do you get to make all the rules?" I asked him.

"Because I started the game now are you gonna slap her or what?" He asked.

I leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek.

"There, you happy?" I asked him.

"Now, truth or dare?" I asked him.

"Truth, I have nothing to hide...." Keith responded back as he put his hands on the back of his head lowkey trying to flex.

"If you had a chance would you mess around with Destiny? We're playing a fair game here so be honest." I asked him seriously.

"Why you ask that question? That's hella random," Keith stated as he floated on the water.

"I don't know I just want to know," I shrugged my shoulders.

"I mean she's cute and all but she's not my type," Keith responded.

"She doesn't have to be your type for you to do the nasty with her," I replied back making Keith laugh.

"You can't even say the word but the answer to your question is no. I wouldn't because I know that would be disrespectful to you," Keith answered.

"I mean if you want to go ahead," I stated making Keith smack his lips.

"Shut up," He splashed water on me making me squeal.

"I don't want her, I want someone else," He said, I could almost barely hear the last part.

"What did you say?" I asked him.

"Truth or dare?" He asked.

"Truth," I regretted it before it even came out of my mouth.

"Why do you hate me? I mean its like we were cool one day and then the next we hated each other," Keith seemed like he has been waiting to ask that question.

"I'm getting really sleepy, I'm gonna go to bed," I said turning around to swim away from him.

"Ah ah not that easy," He grabbed my waist bringing me towards him.

."Fair game, remember?" He asked making me groan.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked him looking into his eyes.

He sighed, "Fine but you're gonna have to eventually tell me,"

"And I will," I mumbled as I leaned in to kiss him on the lips.

It was a small peck on the lips but that was fine with him,

"Truth or dare?" I asked him.

"Dare," He replied back.

"Okay since you dared me to slap Destiny how about you go over there and slap Tamir," I giggled making him shrug his shoulders.

"I'm not scared unlike you," He said as he gestured for me to follow him out of the pool.

Water trickle down our bodies as we got closer and closer to Destiny and Tamir who are laying in the sand.

"Watch this," Keith whispered bending down to get a handful of sand.

I watched from a distance as he walked up slowly behind Tamir.

I put my finger over my mouth to let Destiny know to not say anything.

Keith must've said something because Tamir turned around and as soon as he did Keith slapped him in the face with the handful of sand. I laughed as I looked at Tamir's face which now had a sandy handprint on it.

Tamir didn't hesitate to jump up and start running after Keith who's now running in my direction.

"Bro, I swear I was just playing man," Keith laughed as him and Tamir started running around me.

"Nah it's too late to be doing shit like that and you see me trying to mack," Tamir yelled still unable to catch Keith.

"Stop," I yelled as Keith bumped into me and we both fell onto the ground.

Tamir finally caught him as they began to full out wrestle in the sand.

"You okay?" Destiny shook her head as she helped me up.

"I'm good girl," I replied back.

"And you didn't even tell me he was coming!" Tamir snapped at Destiny.

Destiny shrugged, "Hey, shit was funny," She said making all of us except Tamir laugh.

"Whatever, can't go anywhere with black people, should've stayed back at home with my white friends," Tamir pouted making Keith smack the back of his head.

"Man, shut up. You and them preppy ass white kids," Keith said.

"They wouldn't treat me like this," Tamir walked off with Destiny following after him.

"Why you so sensitive?" Destiny asked making Keith and I laugh.

***

"Why your room look better than ours?" Keith asked as he jumped onto my bed.

"Um excuse me? Your dirty as hell get off of my bed," I said as I tried to get him off of my bed by pulling his arm.

"And that's because I'm a queen and I should be treated as such," I replied back to him.

He smacked his lips, " Sure,"

"Truth or dare?" He asked me.

"Dare," I replied back.

I'm expecting the worst, "Let me shower in your bathroom, your shower is hellaaaa big," he said making me giggle.

"You're so annoying, go ahead," I replied back to him.

"Aight, I'll be back," He said leaving the room.

I went over to check my phone to see I had several missed calls from my parents. I forgot to call them like they told me too oops.

I sent my mom a quick text letting her know that I'm okay and even sent her a picture of me in my swimming suit I took earlier.

"You know you're welcomed to join me in this shower," Keith whispered in my ear making me jump back into his chest.

"Stop scaring me," I mumbled putting my hand on his chest to push him back.

"And..?"

"And no thank you. I'll just wait until you're done," I said waving him off.

He put his hand on my exposed thigh, "You sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure now go get cleaned up dweeb,"

________________________________

Keith and Amara in the mm.😍😍

Looks like they doing a little flirty flirting.😂

Get ready for some Jamaica fun next chapter lol.😂

Why do you think Amara hates him? ( The reason is gonna be exposed soon )🤔

How do you think Keith feels about Amara?❤️

Comment below⬇️

Vote please👑

Follow also💕

Xoxo - Msfanfictional💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 109K 65
Hailey Summers. I knew she was gonna be a problem for me the second my eyes fell on her in the school hall way that day. I didn't know anything abou...
40.5K 1.5K 41
Keith Powers is NOT looking for love because he already has one main priority which is taking care of his kid. One major problem he has with relation...
750K 24.1K 44
Her figure started trembling in fear as she was feeling her legs were getting weak. She tried to loosen his grip on her wrist but it was like if he w...
71.6K 2.8K 33
Dear Olive, I hate you. I hate that you were born and that your human and have a face. I hate that you live next door to me and I hate that I can't...