Arms Of Gold

By lpmsunshine

Vanessa is a hard working doctor with goals. The way of life for her is easy with no distractions. She can co... More

Author's note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
New Book Alert!!!

Chapter 9

191 11 0
By lpmsunshine

"Ohmigodiii, that was effing great!!" Tori squeals. The car smells like sweat and an overabundance of perfume. "Did you see the guy I was dancing with? Shit, he looked yummy!" Stella casted a look toward Tori, that set of the giggling. 

Both girls are drunk off their asses. Tori is the type of drunk were she'll talk till you drop. While Stella is a drunk where she'll be good then out of nowhere something will set her off and she'll be like a raging bull. 

"What went on at the club?" Glancing at the rear view mirror, I see both girls huddled and giggling together.  Over the course of slurred words, many hand motions, I got the gist of went down. Basically some guy Tori danced with gave her his number and right after I left to go to the bathroom, Stella had the time of her life making out with friendly man she was dancing with. I laugh with genuine amusement. "You girls are so silly!"

Immediately both girls stopped talking, Stella casts a glare my way. "V, you know, we are all allowed to have fun. It's not our fault you don't want to have fun. You, darling, have to understand all men aren't evil. Some actually care."

"Yah,"Tori chimes in, "not everyone is him, you need to experiment around and see why. Everyone gets hurt, it's part of life."

                          ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm forced to drag Tori into the house. She claims she's sober enough to drive home, which is a total lie. She can't even walk in a straight line. With a ton of effort I get Tori in my house, with tons of convincing. I carry her to the spare bedroom, the minute her head hit the cloudlike pillow, she was out. Stella on the other hand,  just walked in without any trouble. But one main problem I find when Stella is drunk is that she undresses herself as she walks into her room.I follow the trail of clothes which Stell took off. Slowly I start picking up each item. Surprisingly, she managed to take off all her jewelry. The pandor diamond and silver rings, the silver chain and even her ruby earnings. Oh Stella! She's the messy one in the pair.

After double checking  both my girls and checking the house, I finally go to tend myself. 

Slowly I make my way to the shower. Pulling out multiple make u wipes, I finally relive my face of the makeup Stell put on me. The pin by pin, I release my hair from the painful bun on top my head. My finger rake through my hair, trying to relive some of the pain. Undressing myself, I make myself walk into the stand up shower. The spray of the warm water soothes the knots in my  back, necks and shoulders. I start to relax, then tense up. I feel myself tearing up. 

I will forgive them, I have to forgive them. they're drunk. They didn't know what they're saying. What happens if their right, thou?  Stilling, I think. I don't love HIM anymore, but why does his name make me flinch in pain? He hurt me and now I'm afraid. 

The realization downs on me. All this time I was afraid that I'm still in love with Him, no, Kyle. But no, I'm afraid of getting hurt again. I glare at the shower head, tring to channel all my anger at it. Why did he have to be the one? One thing he did and now I'm fearful of all men being like him.

Mind somewhere else, I go through all my nightly rituals. As I pull up the covers to my neck and snuggle up with the covers, peacefully I fall asleep. Pushing aside all my worries.

           ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Knock, knock, knock

I grone and sit up into sitting position. The sunshine fines it's way through the pitch black shades and fills my room. Blinking, I try to focus my eyes on the two figures standing at the end of the room. 

Tori and Stella slowly make their wa to me with tears swimming in their beautiful eyes. Rubbing my eyes one more time, I ask in a croaky voice, "Are you guys okay?" They don't answer. Instead, they walk toward me with their arms wide open. Jumping on the bed, I'm being squished in a hug by both of them.

"We're sorry!!" I can feel the trickle of tears coming down their faces.

They push back from me and sit at the end of the bed, facing me.

I find myself staring at them in awe. It's so UNFAIR. They both look they had a facial last night, they dont look like they were drunk.

Tori, makes eye contact with me then looks away. "We know what we said to last night."

"We're sorry." Stella looks at her lap, not once glancing at me.

Tears well up again in their eyes, furious Tori blinks trying to get the tears to go away. "We are so sorry."

"We really are. We never wanted to to bring up the guy-that-must-not-be-named. We were drunk and I know that's a lame excuse." Stella finally looks up at me from her entertaining fingers. Both girls squirm with embarrassment and flush red.

Being the saint I am, I relieve them of the embarrassment and worry. I chose to share the realization with them. "Guys, stop! It's okay. Kyle.." they both look over at me in shock, I haven't said his name in 2 years, "see, his name does no damage to me anymore."

"Wait, what!? Explain" Tori demands.

After going through all my thoughts from the night before, both girls just stare at me.

"Well, I feel like a proud mama bear. That jerk really did some fucked up things, which really messed you up. But finally, you are letting go of the dumbass' actions."

Then Tori hesitantly speakers. "Vanessa....." she's beaming.'

Shaking my head, I smile at her. "Yes Tori?"

"Does this mean you looking for a man...wait let me rephrase that. Are you on the market now?" She looks so hopeful.

"I guess....I might stay where I am for a little." Tori sequelae with pure joy. I can see all the wheels churning in her head.

"Can I make a few comments?" I put a hand in front of me, indicating her to go on. "it looks like your attracted to guys which have the total bad boy dark and sexy vibe"

"What do you mean?" Confused, I look over at her. But the wheels are at full force now.

"You like men with unruly bed head hair, bulging muscles, a light beard and and ohhhhh wait, you like men with tats."She giggles at me. I think to see if she's accurate. What the hell, how does she know all of this?

"Um, Tori how do you all of this?" She looks over at me with a "duh" look.

Stella chimes in, "Well V if you use simple knowledge, you'll know." Teasingly she sends a wink my way. "Kyle was nothing but classy and put together. He has blonde hair and lean physique which really was fit for more of nerd. Plus he dressed up in loafer, seriously, loafers. After he did that to you, you naturally will repel guys like him. " She cocks an eyebrow my way, proving her point and falls back on the bed.

"Wow, Stell," I murmur, "did you ever take a phycology class before?"

Tori smiles and says, "She does have a point, like dang girl!"

Eventually we migrate under the covers and just talk about random stuff. Then out of nowhere, Stella and Tori shoot up in sitting position.

Tori starts, "Can I please please, pretty please make a suggestion?"

Stella rushes in, "A man? Please?"

Stella knowing me says, "Just think about it okay? Be open minded."

Both of them look over at each other and in unison scream, "STEFAN RUSSO!!" I sit up and glare at them.

"Why him, out of everyone, why him?" 

"He's absolutely perfect you! The rugged sexy look balance your soft beautiful look. Also, I bet you, you are attracted to him." They give me the look. (A/N- The look is when one implies sex 😏😏😏thats the look) Tori sighs lustfully.

"Oh god!" I groan leaving two inappropriate  giggling school girls on my bed and off to the bathroom. As I brush my teeth, my mind wanders to Stefan. I mean duh, he's hot but the encounter in the bar clearly shows me he's not into me. It was pretty blunt too. But I couldn't help but think we might make a good couple.

Hi guysss!!!!!!!

How is life?

Sooo sorry for the SUPER long chapter

but tell be ur thoughts

Please vote and comment my loves😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443 11 15
Amber Lee is a surgical doctor in a hospital, a handsome man came in to ask her. As throughout she follow the man and later on she discovered that he...
9.8K 526 30
This story is about a girl named Farah Fareen who belongs to a very conservative Muslim family in Pakistan but still, her parents want her to become...
5.3K 208 21
Carter "I should have fucked you so much sooner." I remember that first day, how she screamed and cried for me to let her go, back when I hated her a...