cherry kisses | chensung

Av -flowersofepiphany

in where jisung can't get enough of chenle's kisses. Mer

t r a c k 0 1
t r a c k 0 2
t r a c k 0 3
t r a c k 0 4
t r a c k 0 5
t r a c k 0 6
t r a c k 0 7
t r a c k 0 8
t r a c k 0 9
t r a c k 1 0
t r a c k 1 1
t r a c k 1 2
t r a c k 1 3
t r a c k 1 4
t r a c k 1 5
t r a c k 1 6
t r a c k 1 7
t r a c k 1 8
t r a c k 1 9
t r a c k 2 0
t r a c k 2 1
t r a c k 2 2
t r a c k 2 3
t r a c k 2 4
t r a c k 2 5
t r a c k 2 6
t r a c k 2 7
t r a c k 2 9
t r a c k 3 0
o u t r o
s p e c i a l

t r a c k 2 8

11.7K 681 288
Av -flowersofepiphany

TWENTY-EIGHT

-

Jisung's heart was beating ferociously against his chest as he sprinted by the buildings of Seoul. Without another thought in mind except for Chenle, he sped through crowds of people. He would've gotten hit by a car if he weren't running so fast.

When he made it to the hospital building, he continued his trip inside right up to the front desk.

"Zhong Yue. Is there a patient under the name of Zhong Yue here?" He breathed out, panting profusely due to his run.

After Chenle's father's short talk, he was given a bit more information before the man hung up. Jisung was informed that Chenle wasn't hurt in any way physically, that it was in fact his mother. He then just ran out of the house, with the others yelling out for him.

"Are you here with a guardian of some sort?" The man asked from behind the desk.

"Zhong Jianyu. He's already here, but he's expecting me so please let me through." Jisung pleaded.

Taking pity on the teenager, he let him through, telling him the room number and floor. Jisung showed his gratitude with a grateful thank you along with a rushed bow.

The male started to jog to his destination, making sure to be cautious of his surroundings.

'What could've happened to Mrs. Zhong?' He asked himself, thinking of any possible reason why the woman would be at a hospital.

To Jisung, Yue was like a mother to him whenever his own mother wasn't home. Before Jaemin came into his life, it was her that took care of him and Chenle. Making sure they were healthy and happy.

She was a complete sweetheart.

Then came the news of her arrest. It shocked Jisung to the core, leaving him completely flabbergasted. During that time, him and Chenle leaned on each other for emotional support.

He heard about her being transferred to a correctional institution, and he was elated by the news. But now, everything seemed to be crumbling down once again.

"Jisung, my boy!" Jianyu's voice snapped Jisung out of his daze.

Directing his gaze to he man standing by the door, he automatically sped up a bit until he was in front of him. "What happened to mama?"

"She...She shot up. We were lucky to have found her when we did, because there is a chance of her surviving now. But, it's a very small chance according to the doctor." He explained to Jisung.

Jisung's eyes wandered to the door's window, and he could see Chenle sitting in a chair next to his mother. Staring blankly while holding onto her wired hand.

"He's been like that ever since the doctor let us in."

"C-Can I go in?"

Getting a nod of approvement from Chenle's father, Jisung opened the door quietly. As he walked in, he got a better view of Chenle's mother. Her skin was as pale as ever, and he didn't even want to start with the sight of wires going in and out of her body.

A steady beep resonated throughout the dead silent room, making the it sound much more deafening than it actually was. Jisung has never seen such sight before in his whole entire life.

It was new, and scary at that.

Visibly gulping, he made his way towards Chenle, who still hasn't noticed him coming into the room. As Jisung put a hand on his shoulder, the male flinched then glanced back.

As if someone had hit a switch, tears started to fall from the green haired male's eyes. Chenle dove into Jisung's embrace, basking in the warmth he provided.

Of course, Jisung wrapped his arms around the male, one hand rubbing his back while the other ran through his green locks.

"Let it all out, Lele." The taller spoke softly, feeling as if he was holding fragile glass.

"My heart hurts Jisung. Why does it hurt so much?" Chenle questioned through his sniffles.

Jisung didn't know what to answer with. He was at a loss for words.

He wanted Chenle to feel better and promise him that everything will turn out fine. But he couldn't predict the future. He couldn't just magically make Chenle's mother suddenly better.

For a lack of better words, Jisung felt useless in the situation.

The one he loves the most is absolutely heartbroken, and he's just standing there hugging the male.

He felt Chenle pull away until he faced him, "Jisung, she'll be alright, right?"

With glossed over eyes, and reddened features that was formed due to emotional pain, Jisung couldn't help but feel his heart ache.

"I-I don't know Lele. I hope she does make it, I really do. If I could, I would've magically made your mother better in an instant. But I can't, and I'm sorry I can't do anything for you. I really am." He didn't know himself, but he was starting to shed some tears as well.

Chenle raised his hand and used his thumb to wipe away the falling tears, "You being here is enough support Jisung. I know we're no magical wizards that can poof an injury away, so all we can do is hope for the best. Besides, my mom's a strong woman. She won't give up until her last breath."

The elder's words were shaky, unable to speak at a proper volume. But that was fine because Jisung heard every part of it.

Turning around, Chenle went back to looking at his mother. Jisung followed his lead and stood beside him.

-🐬-

"Where are my babies?!" Yelled the pink male as soon as he passed through the sliding doors of the hospital.

"Shush Nana, you're gathering unwanted attention." Whispered Renjun, slightly elbowing the taller's side while smiling apologetically to the people looking at them.

With a whining Jaemin, Renjun dragged him to where Jeno, Donghyuck, and Mark were trying to find the Zhong's room number.

After being granted access, the boys made their way towards the room. Even though they weren't close to Chenle like Jisung, they still cared deeply for the male. Once Jisung stormed out of the house muttering a string of incoherent words and sentences, they knew something was up.

From what they heard from the call, it was something about Chenle's mother being at the hospital. That was enough for them to panic and try to get there as soon as possible.

Now there they were, talking to Mr. Zhong who explained the details of the situation to them.

"So, she overdosed on heroin?" Jeno asked again, trying to make sure he heard right.

Mr.Zhong just nodded solemnly, "The doctor said that they needed to get more naloxone. She wasn't sure how long it would take her but they're trying their best. They got her into a temporary stable position. Unfortunately though, they don't know how long that would last."

The boys had took a peak inside the room to see Chenle curled up in Jisung's embrace. From the looks of their statures from behind, they weren't in the best condition either.

-🐬-

Everything was in a state of chaos.

Doctors and nurses were rushing around, yelling commands whilst replying at the same time. The beeping of the heart monitor only seemed to get faster as the professionals tried their best to get the woman stable again.

The naloxone wasn't here yet, and that made the chance of death more probable than ever.

"Breathing tube, now!" The doctor yelled, seeing the patient start to choke up.

But, before the doctor could even place the tube in her, the line went flat.

The deafening sound of the monitor rang through the now deathly quiet room. Not a word was spoken, but the same familiar feeling of another life lost and the stinging guilt hung in the air like thick fog.

-🐥-

i can already feel the pain of whatever younghooo is going to do to me once she see's me in person again on monday.

and number two is now quite important, can y'all guess why?

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

111K 5.7K 49
where jisung received a creepy unknown love message.
285K 11.9K 54
jeno and jaemin work in a plushy store. renjun likes plushies and boys. completed.
554K 26.4K 71
"And you are?" "I'm the crown prince. Choose your next words wisely - they may be your last."
316K 24.9K 28
"why are you sprinkling glitter on my croissant?" "um...i can explain." in where donghyuck is an undercover fairy, and mark just wants a normal life.