G̷o̷o̷d̷ ̷B̷o̷y̷ ̷G̷o̷n̷e̷ ̷B...

By DoyoUWUng

Yoon-oh used to be the sweetest boy ever, but then he met Dongyoung and realized being the baddest boy was be... More

Prologue
Transcription.
Read Aloud.
Waiting You.
I Want To Try Again.
Even If This Repeats.
You Should Know That.
I'm Always On Your Side.
But.
We Will Be Alright.
Please.
Try Again.
So Whenever.
You Ask Me, Again.
How I Feel.
Please Remember.
My Answer Is You.
Even If.
We Have To Go.
Around A Long Way.
I Will Still.
*Poems.
Feel The Same.
Please.
Try Again.
Postscript.
Because I Promised. ;-D

We'll Be Alright.

2.5K 136 476
By DoyoUWUng

I AM WHOOPS

---:::------::--------- >◇<---------::------:::---

To say Dongyoung was a little nervous would be an understatement. This was beyond just a small bout of an apprehensive feeling. His nerves were frayed to the quick. In his building anxiety, he constructed elaborate rationalizations for why everything would turn out alright, but still, the nagging voice in the back of his mind spoke of nothing but doom ahead.

All the reasons to turn around and run away were flurrying in his mind as if his body chemistry just sent them a blanket invitation. Dongyoung felt the soft panic that could grow or fade depending on what he did next. It will fade if he backed away, but then the teen knew he would have to do this all again another time. The feeling will grow if he let these thoughts swirl into a vortex of stupidity, eating their own tail. Or Dongyoung could breathe real slow, let the thoughts leak into the ether and be the real boss of him.

No, I'm not some coward... No one has even noticed that anything was different, it's okay, Dongyoung thought. His head snapped up when the bell rang for lunch. With shoulders a little too far back and a chin held a bit too high, he exited the classroom.

Everyone is just enjoying their lunch. You'll make it to the roof as if it was any other day... It's fine, no one is looking at you, he thought quietly.

The idea of being wrapped in Jaehyun's sturdy arms kept his smile up while he walked through the halls, a little too crowded from when he last remembered.

"Whoa is that really him?" A student exclaimed.

Dongyoung quirked an eyebrow. Pretty much everyone saw Jaehyun when he walked through the halls, so why were people still talking about it? Dongyoung neared the cluster of students, standing on the balls of his feet to hopefully see what they were so immersed with looking at. Dongyoung got annoyed when someone brushed him aside. With a groan, he weaved through the small crowd.

What he saw, plastered on the wall made his heart stop. Shaking out of his trance, Dongyoung steps toward the picture and rips it off the lockers, staring at it in his hands. There was no misconception, the photos were of him. He stared at the crowd of students, unintentionally exposing the fear in his eyes to dozens of teens.

"So the slut himself actually showed up!" Dongyoung recognized that voice anywhere. He snapped his head in the direction of the voice.

"Taeyong?" The shorter said, turning around, "Mark? Lucas? What are you guys doing?!" He exclaimed.

"Real question is; what are you going to do?" Taeyong said, stepping closer.

The teen felt himself shrink back, his knees getting wobbly, no, hell no. I'm the fucking boss here, Dongyoung shook his head, "whatever, go find whoever put these up, now!" He demanded, hoping the three didn't hear his voice waver.

"You don't have to look far, we're right here," Mark sneered.

"W-what? But why?" Dongyoung said with wide eyes, involuntarily taking a step back, his heartbeat quickening.

"We realized that you're nothing without our help, so we're just taking what we deserve," Lucas said.

Dongyoung shrunk back, "T-Tae?" He asked, looking toward Taeyong with pleading eyes.

As the trio stepped forward, Dongyoung took another step back, turning away and running off.

"Get him." Was all Taeyong had to say before the other two males broke out into a run after Dongyoung. The eldest followed suit, taking a different route to hopefully cut him off.

Dongyoung feels the adrenaline flood his system like it's on an intravenous drip - right into his blood at full pelt. He feels as if his heart will explode and his eyes are wide, letting in every ounce of the fading light while he ran through the hallways. He can hear the hurried footsteps of the other teens and he uses it as a reason to keep running, scared of what might come if he stops.

"Hyung!" A voice catches his attention and Dongyoung turns toward it, his heart calming when he saw who it was. Dongyoung presses his back onto the lockers, sighing in relief when he sees the teens run past him without looking back.

"Jeno, thank fuck!" He said, slowing down and wrapping his arms around the younger's shoulders in a grateful hug.

"Dongyoung hyung, what's wrong? Why were you running?" The younger asked, "and what are all those photos?" Jeno asked, pulling away from the older's embrace to stare at him worriedly.

"I-I... Don't worry about it, please just... just help me hide, please," Dongyoung begged.

"Of course, hyung," the younger smiled, leading his hyung into an empty classroom.

Dongyoung nodded, closing the door behind him and sighing in relief. He rested his back on the door, sliding down with his eyes closed. He pulled out his phone to call Jaehyun, hoping the male would be able to explain what was happening, and if not, get him out and away from school.

Just as he was about to hit send, a hand grabbed the phone and slid it across the room, "what the fuck was that for?!" Dongyoung stood up, glaring at the younger angrily.

Jeno stared at his hyung with a dark gaze. After seeing those photos he couldn't deny that he wanted Dongyoung. He was such a pretty hyung and Jeno did everything to suppress his growing desires, but those pictures invoked something rotten in him and now he had the perfect chance to inflict whatever he wanted. Jeno shrugged, watching the teen's every move with sharp eyes.

Dongyoung sighed and got up, pushing past the younger to grab his phone, "for fuck's sake..." He groaned, bending over to pick the device up, only to be pushed flat onto the ground.

"Jeno!? What the hell!" He yelled, turning around to glare. His eyes widened when the younger pinned his shoulders to the ground harshly.

"What are you doing?!" Dongyoung screamed, kicking his legs to hopefully get the teen off of him.

"I like you, hyung," Jeno said, his hand sliding up the male's shirt. Dongyoung flinched when the younger's cold hands touched his bare stomach.

"H-hey! Get off of me!" He struggled against Jeno's hold. Dongyoung kicked and yelled, but the younger's next words made him shut up immediately and hope no one heard him.

"If you scream, who do you think would come first? Jaehyun? Or them?" He said.

All of that sense was thrown out of the window when the younger unbuckled his belt, tossing it aside before sliding his hand down the older's stomach. Dongyoung flinched when the teen let his hands linger on his lower stomach, making him squirm under the firey touch. Dongyoung cringed. Jeno's touch felt like poison, and he never wanted to run away and scrub his skin raw from the younger teen's grimy fingers.

"Jeno, get the fuck off of me! I'm your hyung, listen to me!" He shrieked, pushing against the teen's shoulders.

The younger ignored him and pinned the older's wrists above him, climbing to sit on top of Dongyoung's legs to hold him down. That was when Dongyoung started to really panic because he knew the younger was not going to stop. He struggled, raising his torso to the sky and flailing his head from side to side.

"No! Get off of me!" Dongyoung screamed. He really hoped Jaehyun would come bursting through the doors and pull Jeno off of him, maybe beat him to a pulp while he's at it.

Jeno rolled his eyes, leaning in and covering the older's mouth with his own, shoving his tongue into the teen's mouth. Dongyoung gagged, it felt so wrong and so disgusting that he bit down as hard as he could.

"Fuck!" Jeno pulled away, bringing a finger to his lip, his eyes growing angry when he saw blood.

Dongyoung smirked, but it was not long-lived because Jeno brought a fist down onto the side of his cheek harshly, causing the elder teen's head to snap to the side. Dongyoung winced, the pain resonating through the right side of his face. Stunned, Dongyoung felt a tear roll down his cheek at how much the punch hurt, and how positively scared he was at the moment.

Jeno was going to strike him again when his eyes fell onto something bright on the elder's neck. He pulled the collar of Dongyoung's sweatshirt down.

"N-no!" Dongyoung pulled the teen's hands away, but he was too late, for Jeno had already seen.

"Wait till the other's see this," Jeno chuckled, holding the older's wrists down and leaning in again.

Dongyoung struggled, the second kiss feeling just as worse, if not more than the first. Jeno shoved a hand up the older's shirt, his cold hand feeling up the smooth skin of the teen's front.

The ravenette cringed, goosebumps forming all over his skin, the hairs on the back of his neck standing straight up. He squirmed under the younger's touch, it felt so vulgar and he'd do anything to get him off.

The elder snapped his head to the side, successfully ending the forced kiss. "No! S-stop!" Dongyoung's voice cracked when he shrieked. He grabbed Jeno's hands and tried to keep them away from the hem of his pants.

"Jaehyun!" He yelled. The teens fought, Dongyoung trying his best to get the upper hand while Jeno continued to try and subdue the teen once again.

Jeno let go, grabbing the older's jaw and pushing his face into the ground, he leaned close to the older's ear, "shut the fuck up," he sneered. The teen turned the older around so that his front was pushed into the ground.

No matter how much he flailed or kicked, he couldn't get away, "Jaehyun..." He said weakly, closing his eyes tightly when he felt Jeno pull his sweats down, tears falling freely.

Dongyoung stayed down, his fists clenched tightly. No! No... I'm the one in control, he said. He turned around as best he could with his limited movement and gave one harsh kick to the younger teen's lower half.

"Get. Off. Of. Me!" He yelled, wriggling out from under Jeno. The teen stood up, his legs wobbling and his whole body twitching. He looked down at Jeno, raising his leg and giving the teen a hard kick to his gut.

"Fuck!" Jeno groaned doubling over in pain. Dongyoung wasted no time in pulling his sweatpants back up and running out of the classroom, not wanting to stick around when the younger got up.

Adrenaline racing, Dongyoung ran past several teachers and students, pushing past them without uttering a single apology or pardon. He looked behind him for a single moment, sighing in relief when he didn't see any threats coming his way.

Dongyoung huffed when he came into contact with a hard surface, "watch where you're going, fucker! Get out of my way!" He said, pushing the male away. Dongyoung had almost walked completely past the unknown teen when a hand grabbed his shoulder and gripped it tightly.

"Ah!" He whimpered, "what the fuck...?" He started to say, looking at the male.

"Found you," Taeyong said with a sickening smirk.

Dongyoung felt his breath hitch and he immediately flung the other off of him. The older snorted, "come on," he said harshly, pulling the younger by the hair to the back of the school against his will.

"Get your hands off of me, you fucking dick!" Dongyoung said, struggling against the older's tight hold.

Taeyong threw the teen on the concrete, "shut up," he spat. Soon, Lucas and Mark walked over and grabbed Dongyoung, holding him up.

"You better let me go!" Dongyoung said with a glare, flailing his arms around in an attempt to get the two teen's off of him.

"Dongyoung-ah, you shouldn't boss around your hyung. Don't you know any manners?" Taeyong said, bringing a fist down into the teen's gut harshly. Dongyoung groaned, soon turning into a heave, the impact of the blow to his stomach making him want to throw up.

"Say sorry, and maybe I'll forgive you," the ebony-haired male said, kicking the younger teen in the stomach repeatedly.

This time, Dongyoung doubled over, emptying the contents of his already empty stomach onto the cement in front of his feet.

"Seriously? That easy?" Taeyong snorted.

"Fucking disgusting!" Mark said with a gag, stepping back in revulsion.

"Hyung can't handle a little tap?" Lucas said with a laugh, though he was also repulsed by the rancid smell of the older's stomach acid.

"Move him over here. Let's make this quick," Taeyong said with a leer. The younger teen's nodded, walking Dongyoung over a ways away from his accident and tossing him onto the ground harshly.

Dongyoung scrambled up and dusted his pants off, "You'll regret ever laying a finger on me, motherfucker!" Dongyoung yelled, his voice cracking.

"What's wrong, Brace-face? Can't fight back?" Mark laughed. He and Lucas held the older up despite his struggling.

"Hah! Good one, Brace-face!" Lucas said with a laugh.

Taeyong ignored the teens and walked over and threw a punch into Dongyoung's gut, "you know, those pictures are really something. Never thought you were really like that," Taeyong said. He stepped up to the younger, who was slumped over, only held up by Lucas and Mark. He got close to Dongyoung and brought his knee up into his stomach with all his strength.

Dongyoung's eyes were blown wide and his lips parted in an involuntary reaction to the blow. His breath hitched when Mark and Lucas dropped him onto the ground.

"We guessed you weren't much of a fighter, but this... This is so pathetic it's laughable," Taeyong said, not even trying to hide his laughter. Mark and Lucas neared him once again, twin smiles on their face as they prepared to finish the teen off.

"Sorry, hyung. Don't take it personally," Lucas said.

Dongyoung scrambled away, not fast enough though as Mark kicked him to the side, "where are you going?" Mark said, kicking into the older's stomach harshly.

Dongyoung groaned lightly, his eyes hazy. The teen's never-ending kicks jarring his brain. He groaned, his eyes shutting on their own. The teen clenched his fists, more tears coming through. Why? Why am I so fucking weak!? Dongyoung grimaced. Just as he gave in, ready to endure through whatever the three teens above him had in store.

"Okay, that's enough. Get off of him," a voice said. All four males snapped their heads in the direction of the speaker who revealed himself to be Jaehyun.

"Jaehyun!" Dongyoung said weakly.

Jaehyun smiled warmly at the older, "hi," he said. He turned around, striking Mark with a closed fist. Jaehyun grabbed the younger and brought him close, kneeing him in the gut and tossing him aside.

"Hey, Jaehyun—!" Taeyong began to say, only being stopped by a hard kick to his side, sending him to the ground. Jaehyun loomed over the male, bringing his foot up and down into the older's stomach.

The brunet stared at Lucas, who held his hands up in defense. With a chuckle, Jaehyun waved the blond off, "get out of here," he said. Without a second's worth of delay, Lucas was up on his feet and running off.

With a sigh, Jaehyun walked over to his lover, still on the ground and clutching his stomach and knelt down next to him.

"I'm sorry I'm late," he said, running his fingers through Dongyoung's hair. The older leaned into the touch, resting his sore cheek on the taller's lap.

"You saved me, my hero," he said with a small smile.

Jaehyun slumped over the older, "they took my photos and spread them around the school. Did anyone else bother you because of it?" He asked.

"Jeno... I helped him out a lot when he first came here... B-but..." Dongyoung took a pause, sniffling.

"What did he do?" Jaehyun said, holding back his creeping anger. He didn't account for anyone else laying a hand on what was his, but at the same time, he didn't really know much about the older's friends and foes.

"He... He tried to do stuff," Dongyoung said. "But, but! He didn't get far, I stopped him and ran away," he said quickly.

Jaehyun hummed in approval, "let's get out of here, what do you say?"

"Yes, please," Dongyoung said.

Jaehyun hooked an arm under the older's legs, the other wrapping around his shoulders. He picked his lover up and walked off of campus.

"I'll get our bags, so rest tight," Jaehyun said, placing Dongyoung in the passenger's side of his car.

"Okay," the older said with a genuine smile. The brunet pet Dongyoung's hair in a soothing manner, leaving him a moment after.

-----::----->◇<-----::-----

On the way back to his car, Jaehyun held onto both their bags, nothing on his mind while he walked through the hallways. Lunch had long since ended and the halls were empty for the most part.

The teen reached into Dongyoung's bag and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. Jaehyun noticed that, despite carrying cigars, Dongyoung carried no lighter nor any matches. He put one of the sticks between his lips, pulling out his own lighter and striking it with his thumb to ignite it. He pocketed his lighter and used his free hand to take the cigarette out of his mouth to blow the smoke into the air.

Jaehyun walked back and let the happiness soak right into his bones. He wanted the feeling to still be there when he was old; the feeling of being content. He closed his eyes and savored the moment, but never released his grip on the seemingly inconsequential school bags in his hands. For the first time in forever his body and mind relaxed. At that moment there were no expectations upon him, no deadlines and no schedules to meet. He was in, he'd made it, he was a winner.

"Jaehyun hyung!" A voice from behind called to him and Jaehyun turned around to face the student, placing the cigar back between his lips.

There Jungwoo was, standing there with a parchment clutched in his hands.

"What?" Jaehyun asked, readjusting his bag on his shoulder.

"I... I saw all the stuff, like the pictures... N' you guys this morning," Jungwoo said, looking down at his feet.

"And? Got a problem with it?" Jaehyun asked, an eyebrow quirked. Deep down, past the bad boy persona he's adopted, he was trembling. Knowing that Jungwoo saw this side of him made him want to run away and hide in a cave far away.

"N-no, I just miss you," he said.

Jaehyun never forgot about their date, and the poem he wrote, and he knew that Jungwoo still had it. Which made him feel like absolute shit. He blew smoke from the other side of his lips, and in Jungwoo's direction.

"Well, I have to go now," Jaehyun said, getting ready to take his leave.

"Jaehyun, wait!" Jungwoo called hastily, a hand going up to fan away the smoke the older blew in his direction.

With an inaudible sigh, Jaehyun turned around, "what do you want now?" He asked.

"I... I want you to have this," he said, extending the hand holding the paper to Jaehyun.

Jaehyun took the paper and unfolded it, reading over the words quickly, "I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where."

"I love you straightforwardly," he read, slowing down while his mind drank up each word, heavy with deep emotions.

"Without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know," the teen read.

"No other way that this: where I does not exist, nor you," Jaehyun said, slight tears creeping past his eyes.

"So close that your hand on my chest is my hand," Jaehyun read aloud.

"So close that your eyes close as I fall asleep," he finished.

Jaehyun stared at the paper, his eyes going over the words once, twice, thrice before looking up and meeting eyes with Jungwoo. Jaehyun needed no explanation to what the poem meant, he knew what it was.

"Why are you confessing now?" Jaehyun asked, slightly enraged with his conflicting emotions.

"I don't know... I just wanted to, it's all I can do," Jungwoo said solemnly.

The brunet stared at the paper for a long while. He contemplated what to say for a long time, not sure what was the right thing. Without batting an eye, Jaehyun pulled his lighter out, striking it with his thumb and holding the ignited flame to the edge of the paper.

Jungwoo watched with wide eyes as the fire burned the parchment into ash. All the words he cried out onto the paper being eaten by the relentless flames. Jaehyun let go of the paper with a small hiss just as the fire tickled his fingers, the parchment flying into the air and eventually turning into ash in the wind.

"Is that a good enough answer for you?" Jaehyun asked, pocketing his lighter.

"But... I—"

Jaehyun held his hand up to silence the younger, "I have to go," he said, fully turning his back on Jungwoo and walking away.

"You've changed!" Jungwoo exclaimed, taking a step forward.

The taller stilled and turning around, "so?" He said. Jungwoo walked up to the other just until he was an arm's length away from him.

"It's all because of him isn't it?" The blond said, anger starting to show in his voice, "he doesn't care about you, Jaehyun!"

"Who said I need to be cared for?" Jaehyun said back.

"He doesn't love you!" Jungwoo said.

"Not all love is just sunshine and hand-holding. I love him, and now I know he loves me," the older said.

Jungwoo blinked back tears, "please... Don't do this."

"Why do you care about what I do?" The brunet scoffed.

"Because I love you!" Jungwoo couldn't help his tears, his sobs wracking his body.

The older stayed silent, blowing more smoke into the air as he stood there, wanting this situation to be over as fast as possible.

"Say something!" Jungwoo begged.

Jaehyun groaned quietly and walked towards the teen he once called a friend, "I don't."

A whimper escaped the younger's lips. He sobbed the sounds bouncing off the walls into Jaehyun's ears. He felt bad that he couldn't do anything while the younger cried. Jaehyun knew there wasn't anything he could say to lessen Jungwoo's sorrow. He'd just have to get through it. It was over. He'd apologize and be on his way.

Jaehyun sighed, "I'm sorry—"

The older teen's head snapped to the side, the impact of the slap being much more than he expected.

"Don't you fucking dare say that to me!" He said angrily, "get out of my sight..."

Jaehyun pursed his lips, throwing his cigarette onto the floor and stomping on it before leaving the crying teen alone.

---:::------::--------- >◇<---------::------:::---

cute, fluffy, stories...

yikes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.5K 3.1K 33
"and he also likes sweets." the school heartthrob is finding his way back after breaking the heart of his now, crush. ©2019 justletmebemyself
5.4K 356 8
taekook. ❝i had to see if you remembered me.❞
313K 13.8K 56
What if you used to be the bad boy in your school. Always teasing this one person. Then something happens that you never see them again. Until 3 y...
224K 7K 49
A fanfic of two friends, one wants a relationship and the other wants to keep their friendships - "You know we could be friends, with benefits." "Ben...