FEEDING THE SQUIRRELS

By authorofpatches

Feeding the Squirrels: A Novella should not be categorized as erotica but it most definitely is about sex, ab... More

FEEDING THE SQUIRRELS - PROLOGUE
FEEDING THE SQUIRRELS: CHAPTER ONE (Michelle)
FEEDING THE SQUIRRELS: CHAPTER TWO (Natalie)
FEEDING THE SQUIRRELS: CHAPTER THREE (Clarise)
FEEDING THE SQUIRRELS: CHAPTER FIVE (June)
FEEDING THE SQUIRRELS: CHAPTER SIX (Simone)
FEEDING THE SQUIRRELS: CHAPTER SEVEN (Casey)
FEEDING THE SQUIRRELS: CHAPTER EIGHT (Jennifer)
FEEDING THE SQUIRRELS: CHAPTER NINE (Lena)
FEEDING THE SQUIRRELS: CHAPTER TEN (Phoenix)
FEEDING THE SQUIRRELS: CHAPTER ELEVEN (Rosa)
FEEDING THE SQUIRRELS: CHAPTER TWELVE (Raven)
FEEDING THE SQUIRRELS: CHAPTER THIRTEEN (Sally)
FEEDING THE SQUIRRELS: CHAPTER FOURTEEN (Yvette)
FEEDING THE SQUIRRELS: CHAPTER FIFTEEN (Dawn)
FEEDING THE SQUIRRELS: CHAPTER SIXTEEN (Vanessa)
FEEDING THE SQUIRRELS - THE END

FEEDING THE SQUIRRELS: CHAPTER FOUR (Jamie)

10 0 0
By authorofpatches

I was in the supermarket one day when I spied what appeared to be the last remaining can of French Onion soup, which I had been craving and was the main reason I had come to the supermarket in the first place. My hand grabbed hold of the can an instant before another hand grasped mine. I turned towards the woman who shared my appetite.

She was in her early fifties, just beginning to turn gray, not bothering to hide it. It wasn't necessary, for the signs of age that showed were no match for her beauty. Her ample breasts still stood high, thanks to exercise and a good bra. Child bearing had added voluptuous rather than matronly inches to her hips. The faint crows’ feet that framed her pavement colored eyes did not diminish their sparkle. But what entranced me most was her neck, slender and unblemished, reminiscent of a porcelain swan I used to admire in my childhood home. 

"How about I keep it but take you to lunch as a trade off? What are you in the mood for?" 

She gestured to the can I held. I thought she meant that she still wanted it until she suggested a French restaurant a few blocks away. 

Jamie was her name, and my asking her to lunch had been just what she needed to shake off the funk she was in. Two months prior she had become a grandmother. 

"I know it's selfish to be anything but ecstatic. My granddaughter is a perfect little jewel. But I can't get used to the fact that I'm Grandma now. It doesn't seem like I was given enough time to just be Jamie. When did I grow old?" 

"You haven't." 

"You're being kind." 

"That I am. But I happen only to be kind to young, vibrant, sexy women. And don't expect me to tell you that again." 

"Why not?" 

"Because I'd rather show you." 

Jamie's husband had died eighteen months earlier of a heart attack in the arms of his mistress. This event relieved her of the role of neglected wife she had played for many years. Her most crucial duties as a mother were also behind her. Now she was a grandmother. But she was also a woman, one grown tired of titles. To me Jamie was who she longed to be, at least for one more afternoon. 

I had often seen lust and love in the eyes of conquests, but gratitude of this nature was something new. It made me feel proud, as if having performed a humanitarian deed. The pride acted as aphrodisiac and I do believe Jamie was the beneficiary of one of my finer love making exhibitions. It was a perfectly wonderful encounter, and when it was over, no expectations were held on either side. Jamie was reassured that becoming a mother squared had not turned off her libido or attractiveness. I ended up with another sweet memory, and a can of soup.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 332 36
No one wants to get their heart broken. Everyone wants that someone that will ride with them until the end. But at the end of the day no relationship...
280 54 23
When the news of murders and disappearances spreads throughout town, Michael must try his best to stay out of it as much as he can in order to save h...
698K 29.6K 36
Isabella was not interested in falling in love. Marco was not looking for a relationship. The perfect combination for a foolproof agreement. Right? ...
15K 67 11
**Please note that my short stories contain explicit content** Therefore, if you are not a fan of dark encounters between people in unusual situation...