Bewajah: A Reason to fall in...

By anandruchi

There is hundred reasons to hate but there is only one reason to love, And that is " BEWAJAH" ( NO REASON) __... More

Intro
Copyright ©️
New cover
Shot- 1
Shot- 2
Shot- 3
Shot- 4
Shot- 5
Shot- 6
Shot- 7
Shot-8
Shot- 10
Shot- 11
Shot- 12
Epilogue
SEASON 2

Shot- 9

9.1K 520 82
By anandruchi

Police station:

Swara was sitting on the floor lost in her thoughts, her eyes were teary. She reminds when Dp came with rp to take her out... But she again said same thing.. inspector wasn't ready to leave her as she is the main suspect. Dp tried to make her understand but she wasn't ready to listen anything.. at last dp and rp left defeated.

Dp and rp came out of police station then only Sanskar car stop. They see them. Sanlak ragini cam out of the car.

Sanskar: papa..

Dp( avoid Sanskar) let's go ram..

Sanskar: papa, one min.. what happened? Did Swara...?

Rp: Swara denied . She is not ready to listen us and say the truth. Me and bhaisa tried so much but... And inspector is also not listening, he is saying if Swara is herself saying that she killed Kavita, and proof is also against, they won't leave her.

Sanskar feels guilty and sad..

Dp: Sanskar, I don't know what will you do and how will u do but bring my daughter back to home. Then only show ur face to me. Let's go ram..

Rp nods and follow dp.
They go from there.

Then only Mr. Roy car came there.
Ragini: Sanskar, Mr Roy came..
Sanskar: hello Mr. Roy..
Mr. Roy: hello Mr. Maheshwari
Sanskar: is bail papers ready??

Mr. Roy: yes , it's ready.. I have to prepare it on really short notice.We just have to take her sign then I will get permission from Court.

Sanskar said nothing he just made his way toward entrance. Laksh and ragini followed him with Mr. Roy.

Sanskar tell inspector to call Swara.

Inspector: Mr. Maheshwari, I know she is ur wife but she is a criminal too . Why do you people want to take her out, a criminal who killed someone??

Sanskar: MIND YOUR WORDS INSPECTOR!!! She is not a criminal.. she is just a suspect, till her crime is not proved, or court give any punishment, you can't say anyone criminal just like that.

Inspector: proof? That gun....

Sanskar: oh cut the crap!! If I say you killed Kavita.. what will u do? And dont worry about evidence, there is thousand way to create fake evidences and witnesses..

Inspector: Mr. Maheshwari!!!...

Mr. Roy: inspector, Mr. Maheshwari is right, a person is not a criminal till her crime is not proved and you can't call her that.. pls call Mrs. Maheshwari..

Inspector nods : you wait in that room. Constable, take her out..

Sanskar was waiting for Swara impatiently and walking here and there.
Ragini: Sanskar, don't worry.. everything will be fine.
Then only Swara came with a lady constable. She was shocked to see Sanskar with ragini and Laksh.

Sanskar look at her. Ragini signed Laksh to leave from there. Sanskar need to talk to her. Mr. Roy also come out.
Now only both were in the room. Lady constable was standing outside.
Both were silent. She was shocked why was he here? She wanted to ask but nothing came out from her mouth. On the other hand sanskar also wanted to say so many things but he didn't know from where to start.. but for now he need to take her sign..

Swara: Sanskar ji ,you here??( Confused)
Sanskar : hmm yeah, woh I ,I wanted to take ur sign on these papers..

Swara sees the papers on the table.. she nods and sit on the chair. She take the pen and then sees the papers..

Sanskar: Swara.. pls sign these papers then....
( Interrupted)
Swara: these are not DIVORCE PAPERS....
Sanskar got shocked to listen this. Divorce???

Sanskar: what divorce papers????

Swara: yes Sanskar ji, these are not divorce ,these are to bail papers. But why u want me to sign this?

Sanskar: Swara, I know there no divorce papers and these bail papers are to take u out. Pls sign it , then only we can...

Swara: but why? I did a crime Sanskar ji. I took someone's life. I should be punished na.. I can't sign these..

Sanskar get angry listening this. Firstly she took his blame and now she is not ready to sign also..

Sanskar:( sternly) Swara, we both know what is the reality. Who killed her and who is saving whom so don't test my patience and sign these papers.. and which punishment you are talking about , for the crime you never did.

Swara:( calmly yet broken) no Sanskar ji.. I did it. And you shouldn't be here and try to take me out. Infact, you should leave me.. you should divorce me Sanskar ji. That's only u wanted na.. that I go away from ur life, now you have very good opportunity to get rid off me.. and no one will blame u for anything. Not for killing and not even for betraying. It will malign you respect Sanskar ji, how can you have relationship with a girl like me, a criminal like me..? What will people say that your wife is criminal and most importantly your family , everyone will taunt them because of me.. You should divorce me ... ( Chuckled sadly ) and yeah... Now , your motive is also completed, u can fulfill ur dreams too..

Sanskar eyes filled.. he wasn't shocked. He has only broke her. It's all his words, respect, honour, a girl like her and divorce her when his motive will be complete..

Sanskar come near her, he hold her shoulder and say looking into her eyes: Swara ,pls don't do this.. I can't let u suffer for my crime. Why you do this Swara? Why you always do this?

Swara:( monologue) because I love you Sanskarji. I wish I could say this to u Sanskarji but I can't

Sanskar: I know Swara, I did so many mistakes but I need a chance to rectify it. You didn't do anything Swara. You are not a criminal. If someone should be punished. It Should be me not you. I will do anything but Pls sign these papers.

Swara : ok I will..

Sanskar get happy and about to say something but Swara say..

Swara: I will sign these papers Sanskar but after signing our divorce papers..

Sanskar face fell..
Sanskar: why Swara?

Swara:( smile sadly) you only wanted it Sanskar ji. You were never happy with this relationship . I have seen u, it was always suffocating you tied in this forceful relationship. I want to release you from this unwanted thing. And anyway what's the use of living in such relationship where there is no feelings, no love. May be Kavita did wrong to you but reality doesn't change that you loved her not me. And you should be with a girl ur choice not due to some forceful reason..

Sanskar: Swara.. pls listen to me.. I don't know if Kavita was ever important for me or not but you do.. i don't know if I have ever loved her but I can't leave u because. ( interrupt)

Swara: Sanskar ji, you need my sign on these bail papers na then firstly bring divorce papers..

Sanskar: fine Swara but before that can you please give me one answer.. DON'T YOU LOVE ME SWARA?

A tear escaped from her eyes.

Swara: I would have answered this question Sanskarji but it won't change anything. Love.. I always thought is the most wonderful feeling but in my case, i never felt anything accept pain. And why u want to know this answer Sanskarji, you want to make fun of my feelings too.. or want to shout on me. I don't deserve even your friendship then how dare I fall for you. I was helpless Sanskar ji.. I stopped myself a lot but my heart never stopped... But why you want to know? You never loved me na.. you don't worry, my love will never become obstacles in ur way..

Then constable came and tell that meeting time is over.

Swara nods and go with her. Sanskar sit on chair, he recalled her words and close his eyes. Tears fa from his eyes. He wipes it and then go out.

Raglak see him and come to him.

Laksh: did you get her sign?
Sanskar nods no.

Sanskar: she won't sign it.

Ragini: she won't sign!! Means???

Sanskar:( sigh an said in heavy voice) she won't sign untill she sign divorce papers..

Raglak were shocked.

Sanskar: Mr. Roy, pls prepare divorce papers soon and inform me.
Mr. Roy: but mr. Maheshwari, how it will be prepare in one day?

Sanskar: I said something Mr. Roy and I think I m clear.. and you don't have whole day, I want the papers in few hours. I don't know what will u do but I need it. Understand??

Mr. Roy nods and go from there.
Sanskar said nothing and go toward his car.

Laksh: Bhai?? Why r u doing this?
Sanskar:( smiled sadly) it's too late Laksh, nothing is left now. I lost, I lost my first love.. and you know the most funniest part, I m the reason for it.
She remember everything, my every words, my each taunt which gave her pain... You know why? Because except those hurting words, I didn't gave her anything. She don't even have one memory to feel that I cared for her. So I DESERVE IT!!! I promise maa, that I will take her out ,I will do anything for that and this is the COST I have to pay.
Sometimes words have great impact on person ,even more than what we think, it can hurt someone beyond limit. I didn't understand it till she made me realize it. Today her words hurt me here ( pointing to heart).

Ragini and Laksh look at him sadly. While he just closed his eyes in pain.

After few hours.

Sanskar came back again with divorce papers. It was prepared. What he was feeling, he can't say. His face was blank but he know that he was breaking. His blank face won't say anything but his heart knows what he was feeling. He was waiting for Swara then on to she came.

Sanskar: here is the divorce papers Swara.. now pls sign bail papers.
He give her both papers.
Swara sees the divorce papers with bitter smile.
" Once my work will be done, I will divorce her" swara remind his words.

She took the pen and sign on it.. Sanskar look at her emotionally ,like he is going to loose and actually he was loosing her.

Swara give the papers to Sanskar. Sanskar sees the sign on divorce papers and then bail papers?? It wasn't having sign.

Sanskar: Swara, you didn't sign bail papers. Sign them.

Swara says nothing. She gave bitter smile.
Sanskar: NO!!! u can't do this!!..

Swara stand up and started to go but Sanskar hold her hand immediately.

Sanskar: not this time Swara, you can't just walk away. Sign this DAMN PAPER!!.

Swara: I have sign the paper which I should..
Sanskar: Swara, sign on bail papers.
Swara: so that you take the blame on u. And u get jail.. I know it Sanskar ji, after releasing me from here, you will ...

Sanskar: you don't have to think about that Swara, I will see later what we need to do. But for now..

Swara: I won't sign bail papers Sanskar ji..

Sanskar tried a lot to make her agree but Swara was admant. She don't wanted Sanskar to go to jail. She was stubborn on her decision. The constable came to take her back to cell. She was about to move out. Sanskar lost his cool now and say.

Sanskar: ( sternly) if you will not sign,then forget about divorce Swara..

Swara listen it and stop in her track.

Sanskar: yeah, u heard it right. I will not give u divorce in any situation, I m not going to leave u. I will not submit divorce papers in court. I promise Swara, I will get u out from here soon.. anyhow, you didn't sign bail papers na,now I also don't need ur sign. you did what u wanted till now, but now I will do what I want. I promise, you will be free within 24 hours now it's my stubbornness. Even if I have to go jail for that.

Swara: you will never able to prove that you have done this Sanskar ji.

Sanskar: who said that I will prove that, I said u will be free, now what I do and how I do.. it depends on me ,you don't need to worry . on second thought if I had to prove myself guilty, I will do that also.

Saying this Sanskar go from there leaving Swara in shock. She was afraid what he was going to do. She started feeling restless, if he do something wrong but she had already cleared the evidences against him then he will not do anything. Then also she was feeling scared as the way he said in determined tone and confident voice.

After sometime:

"DAMN IT!! there she is in jail and I m not getting any way to get her out, I m feeling like to kill myself" Sanskar said frustration.

Laksh: Bhai calm down, we will look for it..
Ragini: yes Sanskar, we have to think something but don't loose ur control.

Sanskar: how should I calm down? How?? You only tell me. Firstly she denied to sign bail papers ,asked for divorce and when I gave her divorce papers then also she denied to sign. What should I do??

His eyes caught the divorce papers on the table. He took it angrily and tear it in pieces, throwing it on on floor.

Laksh sighs to see this. Then only Sanskar phone rings.
Sanskar: hello (irritated voice)
He listen something from opposite side and get more angry.

Sanskar: Mr. Roy , what's the use of ur being no.1 lawyer if you can't do few things.

Mr. Roy: listen Mr. Maheshwari, in this case not only me but no one will be able to help you till Mrs. Maheshwari don't want to..

Sanskar: what do you mean? Mr. Roy, isn't there any other way to get her out?

Mr. Roy: sorry Mr. Maheshwari.. but even commisoner will not able to help u till Mrs. Swara don't back out from her statement. Mr. Maheshwari, confession is the best proof to put the criminal behind the bars and your wife has herself admitted her crime so Even if we will deny for gun finger print but her confession will be great danger.

Sanskar: ( frustrated) so u r saying that nothing can be done?

Mr. Roy: one thing we can do but...
Sanskar: but what?? Speak up damn it!!
Mr. Roy: if we somehow get proof that she didn't killed Kavita and as you said, you have done it.
Sanskar: are u in your sense?? I already tried to justify myself that I did it. Swara didn't but police didn't listen anything. Do you think Swara would have left any proof against me..

Mr. Roy: we just have that option because as u said Mrs. Swara is not ready to sign bail papers so I can't help u with it. You should check once if you could find anything.

Sanskar cut the call angrily.

Ragini: Sanskar, I think we should check once.. may we could find something.

Sanskar think a bit then nods.

They all go to Kavita farmhouse. It was sealed by police and the main door was also locked.

Laksh: now what ? How will we enter?
Ragini: so what u thought? The doors will be open for you..
Sanskar said nothing, he move to back side of the house and open the window carefully, then entered inside. Laksh also entered and help ragini to enter.

They started searching in whole house. Sanskar go to that room where Kavita was shot. He look around , the table was still in mess and as expected photos were missing. Sanskar move toward cupboard and search it. There was some papers, Sanskar sees it but nothing was helpful. He check in another drawer, but still nothing, he throw everything in frustration. He was going out when suddenly his eyes caught something. He sit down and take a paper. It was receipt of a credit card of yesterday only. Then only raglak came there.

Laksh: Bhai, we tried a lot but we didn't find anything.. did u?

Ragini: what happened Sanskar? Have u find something? What's that?

Sanskar: Ragini, u were saying one day that ur one friend work in XYZ bank right?

Ragini: yeah, sneha work there. But why?

Sanskar: here is the credit card receipt of the same bank. Could u please ask her to check the last transaction from this credit card.

Laksh: but whose this card?

Sanskar: Kavita, but I didn't find her card here.

Laksh: may be she left in her flat.

Sanskar: no Laksh, it's yesterday's receipt. And she was here ,she didn't go to her flat then where is her card?

Ragini: may be she have misplaced it. But why are u behind this card? What will it prove to you?

Sanskar: I don't know why but I think to check it once.

Ragini: ok I will call sneha to check.
Sanskar nods.
Ragini call her and ask her to check it for her.
Ragini:( shocked) what???

Sanskar look at her and tell her to put phone on speaker.

Sneha: yes ragini, the last transaction is done before an hour only in hotel Casio.

Ragini: are you sure?? But how can?
Sneha: yeah ragini but what happened ? is there something wrong?
Ragini:ok, no nothing..
Sanskar: wait, sneha , I m Sanskar Maheshwari, ragini friend. Can u do one more help ?

Sneha: yes sir, I know you. what help u need ?
Sanskar: you have to check this credit card further transaction and if you find anything unusual or something suspicious. Pls send that detail to me.

Sneha:ok sir.. I will inform u.

Sanskar: thank you.

Call was cut.

Ragini: who does the transaction? We should check it?

Laksh: may be someone using her card or steal her card.

Sanskar:( stern) SHE IS ALIVE!!.

Raglak were shocked with this statement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 10.7K 30
Guy: Right from this moment, I promise to hate you till my life. Girl: Don't worry, I also don't have any feeling for you. So, don't have any misconc...
3.2K 166 11
"You will regret" She said, turning to leave. He held her wrist and pulled her towards him. Making her collide with his chest. "If it's you, I am wil...
380K 32K 71
At a posh locality of " dilwalon ki Dilli"There she was, sitting in her terrace, sipping her coffee and thinking about love.... ...
158K 8.5K 18
Bewajah SEASON 2 (You're my last wish) His words were directly stabbing my heart and next moment I felt warm salty water ran down to my cheeks from m...