A Frozen Facade- A Gratsu Fan...

De Cupcakes20040

All rights reserved! /-/-/ After a long day at the guild Gray made his way back home, however Gray didn't arr... Mai multe

Introduction:
1 [Edited]
2 [Edited]
3 [Edited]
4 [Edited]
5 [Edited]
6 [Edited]
7 [Edited].
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

8

727 28 8
De Cupcakes20040

A/n: This took me awhile but yes...Finally getting interesting. 😉 And when I leave an authors note I keep leaving a gif so I'll do that right now!

-

Gray once more experienced the sensation of heavy weighted eye lids as he slowly sat up. A unbearable pain spreading across his body. Gray was about to shout until he stopped himself.

How could he show any kind of weakness?

He was embarrassed with himself. He couldn't believe he allowed it to happen. He never was really any use to the guild, and all he did was cause problems. Gray put his face in his his hands to hide his angered expression. He wasn't angry at the figure...Nor Fairy Tail. But himself. Years of training, all this time for him to loose so easily. But also determination. He never noticed he was crying until the water finally greeted his palms. Gray sighed before quickly wiping them away. He has to get stronger. No he needs to get stronger! His head suddenly snapped upon hearing the door open.

"How do explain it to him?" Levy panics,  her tone barely above a whisper. This grabs Gray's attention even further.

What would they need to explain to him? Oh right...That's he's an ice dragon slayer.

"I don't know" Mira replies honestly, her voice matching Levy's.

"He is a really powerful dragon slayer...I mean he eats ice and technically speaking he can make some whenever he likes that doesn't really effect his magical power that much" Levy explains. "It's not going to be a secret for long is it?"

"In fact" Gray speaks up, startling the pair.

"It's really isn't is it?" Gray growls out. 'Oh wow...I really am I dragon slayer.'

The two stare at him wide-eyed.

"Sorry Gray, we was going to tell you we-"

"Look, don't dwell on it. I already knew. The guy really enjoyed tormenting me" Gray admits in an surprisingly soft tone.

"Oh Gray we're sorry" Mira sighs.

"It's my fault" Gray rolls his eyes before attempting to stand up. The pain returning once more causing him to tumble to the floor.

"You can't walk for a while" Mira scolds kneeling beside him.

"I'm fine-"

"Stripper!" A sudden voice abruptly cuts of their conservation. Gray looks over to see all of team Natsu at the doorframe. Erza with a relieved expression on her face.

"Huh? What are you two doing on the floor?"

Lucy face palms before shaking her head.

"Why do you think Natsu?"

"Did you try and get up as soon as you woke up?" Natsu questions.

"Well errrrmm..." Gray trails off uncertainly.

"I'll take that as a yes. You shouldn't move so abruptly" Carla scolds. Gray stares at her before nodding.

"Okay?"

"What happened popsicle?"

"Long story" Gray dismisses before slowly getting up.

"That went better than last time" Gray comments before turning to Levy.

"What exactly did you find out...Other than that?"

"Don't be so rude" Erza scolds causing Gray to give her a weird look.

"What's with everyone scolding me today?"

"It doesn't matter. It's my fault" Levy admits.

"Huh?" Lucy questions giving Levy a curious look.

"We were...Having a conservation about keeping the information we found away from Gray not noticing he was awake."

"Why the heck would you that?" Natsu questions loudly.

"Natsu" Gray states causing Natsu to turn around with a questioning gaze.

"There's no easy way to say this but I'm one of you idiots. No offence Wendy I'm not talking about you" Gray sighs, panicking towards the end of his explanation. Wendy's eyes widen.

"What!?"

Natsu, Erza and Lucy all send him a questioning look.

"What are you talking about?" Erza  demands, with an hint of concern in her tone.

"I'm apparently a dragon slayer" Gray admits.

"Wait...WHAT?" Natsu yells, before storming up to Gray shaking his shoulders.

"Tell me you're messing with me!" Natsu exclaims as he shakes Gray. Gray hisses in pain before pushing him off.

"I wish I was."

Both Erza and Lucy share a surprised look. Before Erza smiles.

"Don't worry Gray. You're still a member of Fairy Tail you will be accepted" Erza reassures. Her tone turning threatening towards the end glaring at Natsu.

"Of course I was going to accept him. But it surprising!" Natsu counters. Gray stares at them all before turning towards Levy.

"You want to know the next bit...?" Levy asks nervously.

"Well yeah" Gray responds, gulping slightly at Natsu's anger. What Gray didn't know that he wasn't angry at him. But whoever caused this problem in the first place. Natsu was also worried as Gray seemed...Softer than the last time he saw him. His icy cold tone no longer seemed to be present. Even when Gray was being friendly there was always a slight tone to his voice. It was Gray's way of keeping control, and the fact not even that was there scared him.

"Well, you're type of magic specialises in defence and support... It can be turned into offence with a large amount of work but I still feel like-"

"Oh my god" Gray interrupts.

"I can't-" Gray continues running his hand through his hair.

"Please tell me you're joking. Please tell em that. Because I haven't spent years of training for me to become useless"

"You're not useless at all" Wendy reassures before continuing:

"My magic is the same too!"

"You won't ever be useless popsicle" Natsu speaks up surprising Gray.

"Never? How can you say that I was pretty useless from the beginning and this whole thing is my fault anyway"

"How can you say that!?" Natsu demands.

"That's because it's the truth Natsu. The truth is that because of my god damn pride I didn't tell the rest of the team and ask for support. It's the truth that I was so weak that I lost my battle and it's the truth you had to go out your way to save me and completely wasted your time!" Gray snaps.

The room falls silent, all giving Gray sympathetic looks.

"Don't give me that look!" Gray demands before leaving the room. Slamming the door behind him.

'What on earth am I going to do?'

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

112K 3K 27
This fic makes me want to end myself, be prepared. Highest ranking #1 in grayxnatsu COMPLETED!!! T^T Cover made by the lovely @JuliaVeronik8!!! Gray...
2.1K 57 12
Tensions are at an all-time high in the ranks of the Fairy Tail guild. With an banquet just around the corner, the pressure is on as Team Natsu and o...
4.1K 96 27
I wrote this story because I kept thinking about it over and over in my head and I thought I'd publish it because it actually took me forever to do...
154K 5.7K 28
【Completed】 Gray Fullbuster has been forced to be on a mission with Natsu Dragneel. This mission was to defeat a group, called Fairy Killer. This gu...