Preetian Tales

By sryscribbles

PRabhas + swEET + IAN (PREETIAN) A collaboration of small write-ups. A tinge of humor is added to a few. Pure... More

Saaho Pre-release
Bhaagabali Promotions
Discovering More Love - 1
Discovering More Love - 2
Just Friends Logic Decoded
Best Feeling Ever
Kissies and Kiddies
Wife-Sick
Fragile Hearts - ViVarna
♡Way to End The Year♡
What If

Little Krishnayya

977 64 35
By sryscribbles

The evening breeze was pleasent. Traces of tangerine blending perfectly with the cornflower blue sky, lined by silvery clouds hither and tether. Streets were bright and in front of everyone's houses were colorful, swirly, rangolis. Some big while a few, small.  The festival was huge this year, especially at the house of the Uppalapatis.
________

Shivakumari garu's excitement knew no boundaries. The elderly woman muttered something under her breath all along. She was in a hurry to prepare the confectionery before the guests arrived. In addition, she had to assist her daughter in law with the festive arrangements.
"I told him to return early! When does he ever listen to me? Will his producers and directors come and cook now?"

"Relax amma. Why do you take so much stress? There's ample time and we're done with all the dishes."

"Not yet dear. Most importantly, the dishes to be prepared with beaten rice are pending." She composed herself finally drinking water her daughter in law handed. Anushka held out a glass of milk for the hundredth time in the day.

"If Papsu comes to know that you are fasting, he'll be upset with you. Have this milk atleast. Please amma."

"Just a few more hours. Let's have dinner all together. It's for our good. By the way, I'm your only company." She smiled patting the former's shoulder.

"But the doctor advised you to not skip meals." Anushka frowned.

"That doctor has thousands to say and I'm his only patient. What do you expect?"

The duo giggled. Their conversation was interrupted by a loud sound.

"I'd left the tray with butter, beetlenuts and leaves on the center table. Oh no!"

Back in the living room, a tiny flute was rolling on the floor but its owner, nowhere to be seen.

"I will tie you to that table itself if I find you!" Anushka tucked the end of her saree to her waist, in search of the troublemaker.
"There you are!"

Pratyush squealed on being spotted behind the sofa. Who would not melt for his luculent, charming smile? Anushka could not help but laugh. He had spilt the beetlenuts and smeared butter dirtying his clothes. The leaves were a different story, all scattered throughout the hall.

"Who will clean this mess? Didn't I put you to sleep just five minutes ago? Naughty fella." she chided,"Amma I'll have to give this guy a bath again. Look what he's done to himself. Ever since he learnt to crawl, all he's created is chaos," she complained.

"Tch tch! Nanna entra idanta? (What is all this?) All in the genes! Call his lousy dad, Sweety. He's never home on time!"

Anushka chuckled nodding her head.
______________

The house was rutilant with lights and decorated with gorgeous flowers. It had to be! Krishna Janmashtami was not the same until a decade or two before in their house.

"Let me help you with the saree bangaram. Pains to see you struggling."

Anushka swatted Prabhas' mischeavous hand that sneaked into her clothes.
"You will do no better than ruining it, so step aside. I have no time."

"Mother in law and daughter in law have teamed up against me, eh? Didn't even receive my cup of coffee! How long can you stay angry with me?" his fingers drew varietal patterns on her skin with his body sticking to her's from behind.

"There's a lot of work to do!" she tried to maintain a long face.

"See, I've been telling you. Let's finish it off." His smirk nevertheless failed to make her go red. This father and son could make her anger vanish with their mere smiles.

She nudged him pulling her saree back,"Go!" The blush couldn't be hid.

Prabhas kissed her cheek.
"You're very busy nowadays. Seldom find time for your husband I suppose. Show some mercy on this poor soul." He aimed for her lips.

"Papsu, this is no time for romance. Let's deal with the pooja first. Amma might be having a tough time with Prathyush downstairs. Let me go."

"Will let you go for now, but later you're paying double the price, madam."

"Chi! Get ready soon. Amma will kick you out of the house if not!" She chuckled.
_________________

The guests had arrived, most of them being their first circle relatives. The women occupied the kitchen and dining, men in the living area.
Anushka took blessings from the elder members of the family. Her eyes prepensely fell upon Prathyush who was being pampered by the group of sisters. No one could take their hands of him. He was either on his grand aunts/uncles' laps or Prabhas' cousins' arms. However, he was the youngest member of the family, not to mention the most charismatic. He had inherited it from his father who was no less himself.

"Girls, I'll have to take him with me now. Kannayya has to dress up." she winked at her beloved sister in laws who all whined in disappointment.
_______________

The baby fondled his grandmother's cheeks while she lovingly told stories to dress him. The real challenge was keeping a thilak on his forehead. He refused to let anyone touch his hair or forehead.

Syamala garu fixed a long strand of fresh jasmine flowers on Anushka's hair and distributed the rest among the other women.

"Amma, do you think he will spare this?" She eyed the little crown Shivakumari garu had planned to tie around the baby's head.

"He seems to be in a good mood. His nanna  used to create such a ruckus when we dressed him. My grandson is not budging. Oh yes, feed him before the events start, ra."

"I had an hour ago. I think he will be okay."
She kissed her adorable son's hand.

And the darling Krishna was ready..

The prayers commenced right after little Krishnayya arrived. He shot every an alluring, toothless grin gripping his tiny flute in hand. Prabhas kissed his boy for the millionth time carrying him admist the exalting eyes.

The petite feet were dipped in a white liquid. His mother and father aided him on either sides from the entrance to the prayer room. Youngsters clicked pictures and captured videos of the archangel taking wobbly steps leaving impressions of his sole behind.
He kept sucking the flute sitting on his parents' laps while the other rituals wrapped up.
__________________

Anushka silently admired the scene her tired eyes beheld, leaning on the bedroom wall. The baby laid on his father, his legs spread, sucking his thumb. Prabhas too had drifted to sleep, hugging him tight, after the run-down of shoot and festivities.

Changing into a pair of comfortable pyjamas, she retired to her bed, weary and exhausted. Moving an inch forward if she could, she stroke her boys' hair planting a kiss on both.

"Wrong place bangaram." His deep voice startled her.

"Nanna is still awake? Abbhay(son) is catching some zzz's already."

Prabhas cuddled with his wife, reposing their kanna in his cradle.

"You put him to sleep? So early?"

"Not me, his mother did."

"Me?" She asked confused.

"His mother Devasena. She sang kanna nidurinchara to her son and he obediently listened to her." He gussied up playing naughty with her.
"Where're my smackeroos?"

"Smackeroos? You have a son now. Can't play loud."

"Ahh! My Devasena is still fiesty."

"Devasena had never changed Baahu." she lingered a discontinuous trail of kisses saying.

Prabhas scrooched her. She had kindled the restless person within him. Not just today but everyday showing how adept of a woman she was in all their lives. His family wouldn't have been the same without his Sweety. His bangaram.

"My Krishnayya wants a sibling." She jabbed him breaking his chain of thoughts.

"Oh! One? I was thinking eight."

He hovered her entire form capturing her lips. Little kannayya slumbered in peace unaware of his parents' mini war.

--------------------------------☆-----------------------------
A little treat to our Kanna fans, since readers like write ups imagining Darling and Sweety with their baby.♥️
Hope you all liked it.😍
Cover picture credits to Radhika402 . Thanks for letting me use it dear.
PC: Google.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
35.1K 69 10
just a bunch of random one-shots of smutt🤭
105K 236 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
13.3K 971 11
تُـكبلنا الحياة فـ تُجبرنا على إرتكاب المعاصي و الآثام التي لا تُـغتفر ، كـ إثم إرتكبه فـيـرو في فتاة شابة ظنا منه أنه مجرد خطئ عابر ، لكنه جاهل تمام...