Anne of Social Media

By swearbythesalt

The wacky gang of the well known Anne of green gables story are now angsty teens with social media More

Users
2|
3 |
4 |
5 |
6 |
7 |
8 |

1 |

640 30 12
By swearbythesalt

Annesavonlea : wow am I famous now? I took a decent picture. Sign me up for a reality show.

Likes : 234
Comments : 23

Blueberry : ooooo can I play the best friend who's famous by association?
Annesavonlea : you're obviously the love interest 🙄
— — Gilblythes : I was going to audition for the part of the love interest?
— — — Annesavonlea: Get off my Page with your cruel humor. Is this some kind of Joke to you?
Rubybows : Aesthetic Queen.
Cutiepye : Show your beautiful face!
Hunkdrews : ew. I think my screen cracked.
— — Plainjane : That's so funny because my mirror cracked yesterday when you walked past it.

Bluebarrys : in case you were in need of some inspiration

Likes : 557
Comments : 43

Annesavonlea : ugg Di even your backside is gorgeous.
Sloawin : huh. So I definitely shouldn't do my homework?
Coleslaw : how is your door frame aesthetic?

Gilblythes: you'd be surprised how pretty pollution can be

Likes : 3459
Comments : 67

Sloawin : SToP looking like that how am I ever supposed to get a girlfriend with you around
Jerbear : I'm totally straight and into blondes to prove it but I'd go gay for you.
Gilblythes: 😘😘
Rubybows : that's a really handsome photo of you Gilbert
Gilblythes: oh uh thanks ruby.
Annesavonlea : nice lightening
Gilblythes: really? Glad you think so. I mean, um. I can take you there sometime, only to see the lighting and stuff. Yeah. Cool.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 18.2K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
68.6K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
1.1M 20.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
966K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.