-Not Worthy- | {A Hak X Reade...

Par Rei_To_Rin

Living in a castle is a nice life, isn't it? Sometimes you get treated just like a princess... but you're jus... Plus

Secret hideout
Do I...?
The Thunder Griffon
Running Away
Game of Neglect
The Wind Clan
Saying goodbye
Sacrifices
Looking into stars...
I Love You
Yun
The Journey
Gija

Shielded Eyes

1.6K 52 19
Par Rei_To_Rin

There's no way Gija's sense could be wrong..

"You all must be mistaking us for another village." a scruffy old man had spoken. "Perhaps you all should leave."

"B-But!" a squeaky voice hurls, "we have a terribly injured person traveling with us!"

Hak had flashed his bandages, perhaps his overly toned chest as well, for the villagers to see. At this point, our team had noticed that the only way in was to improvise. 

"Would it be alright if we all could rest a little? Man to man." a bead of sweat had rolled down Yun's face. "I uhm, please." 

The pictured town leader had sighed, "We cannot offer much, for this town still needs much improvement, but make yourselves at home."

Gotcha

Everyone had been led to an underground settlement. Although it may have looked more like a dirt tunnel with drapes tapered to the walls. On the way, it had been explained to us the reason for the super creepy masks.. Apparently whoever was not infatuated in a relationship had to wear a mask, due to their strict religion.

"So you're sure this is the Dragon's village?" Hak asks nonchalantly. "Seems pretty sketchy to me."

"Oh please, this is nothing compared to being held hostage." Yun pouts.

I chuckle, humming in agreement. "Here, they didn't acknowledge Yona's red hair. They clearly aren't aware of any supernatual activities that may be taking hold here." my eyes shift over to Hak.

"Maybe there's just something wrong with White Snake's head." Hak commented after a few moments of pondering silence.

Gija jolts up to his feet, a slight blush on his face. "Now that is absurd!" Gija takes ahold of the princess, "Please princess, I truly feel a presence here!"

Princess Yona smiles sweetly, "I would never doubt you, Gija. But if he really is here we shouldn't waste our time sitting around. This place is like a maze so we should get started right away."

"Would that really be a good idea?" I take a standing position. "Or does beautiful boy genius wanna protect all of us?"

Yun stretches, "I may not be good at combat, but while we explore I could map out this place so we don't backtrack!" Yun's eyes begin to sparkle. "So exciting! Adventure awaits for us!"

It was as if there were endless dead ends in this so called "tunnel". Yun had began to get frustrated at the results of the search. After about our fifth one, everyone had stopped to take a breather. The longer we waited, the more of a feeling all of us got that we were being watched. That strange feeling that isn't exactly explainable. Eyes. Multiple eyes on us.

"We should probably head back, I'm getting some unruly vibes from this place.." I let out a tired sigh and lean on the dirt wall behind me." 

I had felt this strange quaking behind me, as if there was an earthquake. Startled, I jumped forward onto the dirt ground.

I stand up, slightly unstable. gripping my spear I smile. "Hey guys! look at-"

"Guys?" I look around. Had they all left already? How did I not notice?

I shook my head and looked into the dark hallway. If we want to find this guy, I've gotta take a chance. I thought. With my first step, I sensed something scatter on the floor, I quickly point my spear at the direction of the sound. It was just a small orange chipmunk, though.

I am waaayyyyy too tense right now. I broke a sweat before taking a deep breath.

Time to head in.

I had wandered for a bit, drawn in by the cuteness of the small chipmunk, I didn't feel too alone. It was only a matter of time until I ran into someone. They had appeared to be a villager, it startled me.

"Whag!" I step back, the tip of my spear at the man's neck. He held a candle which had soon lit up his face. He was scrappy and dirty. Intimidatingly tall as well.

"Ma'am please calm yourself! Again, are you lost, have you been separated from your friends?" 

"What's that any business of yours? Don't come close!" I state firmly, barely showing my fear behind my sour face.

"Please, I know these undergrounds very well. I can take you to them." The man stated very calmly.

I knew this was not normal, and I knew that this was not a smart way to go. But if there was just the slightest chance he was being sincere, I had to take it. When I had entered this passage, the door closed behind me, which scared me to death.

"I don't hesitate to pluck your eye out."

I followed, my spear tightly gripped at my side. For a little, it felt as if we were going down, like deeper into the tunnel. "Excuse me? Are you absolutely sure this is the way?"

The man stopped, and with one look he had turned. It seemed to paralize me. This feeling of fear that just wouldn't go away.

Seconds later, my hand began to burn. Without me knowing his lit candle had flushed the hand holding my spear.

"Ah!" I drop my spear and wince in pain, stepping away slowly. "Y-You son of a-"

The man took my arm firmly, attempting to lead me farther into the dirt tunnels. Seconds later, I had felt a second set of hands take a hold of me. My shoulder and upper wrist had been taken from behind me.

Hak!

I whip my head back to smile in thanks to my knight in shining armor.

That'sNotHak-

I tried my hardest not to hyperventilate, but what else was I supposed to do?

The man who had tried to kidnap me tumbled down a flight of hard rock stairs. It served him right. But who was this? If anything, he had just saved my life.

Letting go of me, he picked up my spear. It was another masked figure, although he had felt much different from the other villagers. His touch was kind and welcoming, let lonely and secluded.

Handing me my spear, he took my hand once again and led me to a different area. A feeling of relief and trust washed over me. How was he so different from all others who lived here?

I was lead up into a more enlightened area, where I heard familiar voices echo through.

"Go." he had insisted. When nodding, the bells on his mask rang with a pleasurable sound. It was calming.

Still in shock I nod and bow slightly.

I come from behind a wall to meet my group of friends who had seemed to be discussing how to find me.

"(Y/n)!" Yona exclaimed when meeting my eyes.

Hak had taken a quick turn before running up to meet me with an embrace. 

"Seriously! You can't just run off like that all the time.." Hak scolds, "You're such an idiot.."

"H-Hak I'm fine..~" I smile with a blush.

"(Y/n), what happened to your hand!?" Yun breaks into an outburst, shuffling over to me while digging around in his sack of medical components.

I was reluctant to tell the story, but I knew it wasn't worth hiding.

"We all make silly mistakes like those, just don't lose us again, alright?" Gija smiled half-heartedly. 

I nod. We had sat down for a bit for Yun to bandage and oil my burnt hand. I was disappointed in myself to let such a thing happen, spear fighting with my non-dominant hand was a mistake to surely not be made.

"I think I met the Blue Dragon.." I suggest with no context. 

"What makes you think that?" Hak asks curiously.

I thought for a moment, about why I had trusted that certain villager so much. "When he took me by the hand, I felt safe." I shack my head with a giggle, "And that's saying something from how I've been feeling around here."

"Well that mean's he must be super near us!" Yun says.

"Yes.. I do feel that he is very close. If we get close enough I might be able to pinpoint his exact location." Gija comments confidently.

"Then we've gotta get outta here. Let's go look for him now." Hak proposes, taking a stand.

I gently tug at his sleeve before my friends all depart from me once more.

"Please don't go.." I plead. "I cant defend myself if my hand is injured.. I can barely lift my spear." I tug harder and get a better grip.

"Listen, (Y/n). You being hurt is the exact reason why you should stay.. I don't want anything happening to you." Hak kneels down before my sitting position and sighs. "Yun will lead the way, Gija will give directions, and I'll protect and guard while Yona confides."

"In other words.. I'll just be in the way?" My voice cracks lightly.

"You know I don't mean it like that." He kisses my forehead. "Just stay for me. Please. And listen to what I say."

I nod hesitantly and bite my lip. A risk he was making by leaving me here. A big risk.

But it was still done.

-Timeskip-

The ground below me began to shake. At first I had assumed it was a hallucination from boredom. But it was an earthquake.

"No.. Hak!" I yell and take an imediate stand.

Clutching my spear with no fear of pain had sent me running into the direction in which my friends went.

"Yona! Yun!" I scream, hoping for that reply that I wont ever get.

"No!" The earthquake had caused a thick rock wall to crumble before me. I had never been so scared for anyones safety this much.

After more moments of crumbling, the ground had stopped shaking. I had complete control on my feet as of now.

"H-Hak.. no no.." I instantly snap into a mode where he was all I could thing about.

Tears began to flow from my eyes, dripping down onto my clothes. "HAK!" I scream and stab my spear into the rocks, swinging and shoving. Hoping it would at least make a dent.

After so many blows with no progress I drop to my knees. Grieving in my own failure to be with the ones I love when I needed them.

"Here you go.. Leaving me all alone again."

.

.

.

"(Y/N)!!"

"Hak no!, you'll hurt yourself.. We'll get to her okay?"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

73.3K 2.2K 18
ᯐ 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟐 ( 𝙷𝙾𝚆 𝚃𝙾 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙸𝙽 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙳𝚁𝙰𝙶𝙾𝙽 𝟸 ) ─────────────────── ❝ 𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈'𝐌 �...
27.8K 734 13
You know the original story of Yona and the Dragons, but what if there was another person there helping the gang out along the way? This story follow...
179 1 7
two princesses from Kouka kingdom. This story includes Mentions of rape/ murder. Smut(you can skip) and fluff etc
63.7K 1.8K 30
Akatsuki no Yona X Reader insert Fanfic (Warning : Deals with quite a bit of cursing/swearing/bad words) They stumble into her on their way to the Wh...