Feelings are fatal (Finished)

Bubblegumbish398

cover is not mine. Keith has had a hard childhood, losing his parents at such a young age, the happiest he'd... Еще

1
2
3
4 bonding moment
please dont leave (5)
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
last
15
16
17
18
19
the end!

11

3.2K 85 14
Bubblegumbish398

3rd person prov

Keith looked at his blade, he will never look at it the same way, it used to make him happy knowing he had parents, but know... It just reminds him that he's garla. sigh he pulls up his sleeves and gets his blade ready, he hesitates, he haven't done this in a long time, he brings the blade down to his skin,  one, two three four fiv- his cutting session gets cut of by a knock at the door. "Hello? Keith, can I come in?" I here a voice that is obviously pidge. "U-uh, h-hang on," I replied, I clean up the blood, then open up the door.

"Hey Kieth, I missed you"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

208K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 37.6K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
9K 253 2
Chapter 1: Wrong It had been 11 years after the Guardians had fought Pitch, and Jack had urges to go find Pitch and go to his side from time to time...
464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...