Niall's Secret Sister

By whoooopdeedoo

Meet Allison Horan, well she's know as Allison Sherly because she was supposed to be kept a seceret from the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 ~Pic of Allison~
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!His Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Epilogue

Chapter 3

87.8K 1.4K 80
By whoooopdeedoo

So I hope you guys are enjoying this!

I know I just started writing this but I love it so much! Its completely different than my other story "Im not like the rest, Harry styles" (which you should check out ;]) and I love writing in a different perspective.

Dont be shy to comment! I love feedback, it really helps encourage me to continue writing! So comment, vote and enjoy this boook! I know it wont dissappoint you;)

Allison’s POV

After about 20 minutes of sitting in my room by myself trying to calm myself, there was a knock on my door. I didn’t feel like getting out of bed and getting it. It was probably Zayn and he was the last person I wanted to talk to.

Someone knocked on the door again, and I ignored it once again. Can’t this person get the message that I don’t want to talk right now?

I heard the door creep open and close.

I turned around to see a figure standing there and it was Zayn. What a surprise?

“Get out,” I said sternly, but he ignored it and walked up to my bed and sat down on it.

“Not until you talk to me,”

“Well take a hint. I don’t want to talk to you so you might as well leave me alone.” I said in a bitchy tone. I changed my seating position so I was now sitting upwards and facing him. Maybe he will just leave. I don’t want him to just think he can come back in my life and pretend like nothing happened and that we’re still best friends. I can’t talk to him like I used to. He isn’t the same trusting person I once thought he was.

“Ally please, you have to tell me what happened when I left.” He said with sorrow and worry was in his voice.

“I don’t have to tell you anything!” I yelled. Who does he think he is to tell me I have to explain to him what was going on in my life? If he can’t remember he is the one who left me alone.

“Yes you do,”

“And why’s that? Because we’re best friends and we tell each other everything?” I said sarcastically.

“Well if the offer is still up there, I’d still like to be your best friend.”

I choked out a laugh. He was funny, to think I was still offering him the position of the “best friend” role.

“Sorry pretty boy but, I don’t be “best friends” with people like you. You don’t know me anymore. I’m not the same as I was when we were friends. You’re the kind of person I now avoid.”

 “And what kind of person am I, a caring one who’s trying to look out for you? Ally I’m not a monster, I’m trying to figure out what’s been going on when I left so I can help you.”

“I don’t need your help Zayn; I learned to depend on me and myself only. You taught me that. So don’t come in here and try to fix things with me. Take a hint buddy, I hate you. I hate you with such a passion that I can’t even describe it. You ruined me and made me do things I wish I could take back. Because of you I lost so much hope in myself, because of you I did everything I was trying to avoid doing, because of you my life took a u turn and made its way for the worst.” I paused for a moment looking in his eyes. He was easy to read and I could easily see the hurt and regret in his eyes. But he asked for this. He did this to me and I was going to make sure he knew it.

This is just the kind of person I am. I can be rough, but honest. He wants the truth- well the truth hurts.

“Do you want to know what happened when you left?” I asked him and he let out a long breath.

“Yes I do want to know.”

“Well, when you left my drug dealing got worse, my drug addiction got worse. I even overdosed once and was close to death, but thankfully the doctors helped me just in time. After that I stopped smoking unless I was in need to have immediate relaxation, and that was rare, so today me wanting to take a smoke was probably the first time I’ve smoked in the past month. I don’t think I’m an addict when I can control my usage.”

“Look when I said that I-”

“I’m not done, because that’s not all that happened.” I interrupted

“Go on,”

Suddenly I realised that I was starting to open up a little too much. I was going to explain to him things he already knew about me but... worse. I was going to tell him the worst part and it would devastate him. It would devastate anyone.

I kind of felt bad now. I just put a whole load of blame on him and he would be devastated if he knew more. I couldn’t do it. As much as I wanted him to suffer and take notice of the pain I had when he left, I couldn’t do it. I do have a heart somewhere inside of me and a piece of it just wouldn’t let me continue. I couldn’t tell him the worst part of my past. It’s just hard to talk about, especially with someone who betrayed you as a friend.

“Get out please” I said more as a whisper.

“No, tell me what happened. Finish what you were going to say,” He demanded.

“Save yourself the trouble and get out or I’ll leave myself.”

He stayed put so I got out of bed and was about to grab the door handle when I felt Zayn’s grip on my wrist pulling me away from the door and towards him. He caught me off guard because instead of stopping myself from moving I crashed into his hard stomach.

I looked up and he was looking down at me. I was staring into those familiar eyes that I remember clearly now.

“Tell me what else happened. What caused these?” He said; his voice raspy. He looked down at my wrists. They showed some old cut marks and some healing scars.

“Whatever you remember from the past was exactly what happened when you left. So I don’t need to tell you things that you already know.”

And with that I moved myself from being so close to his warm toned body. He looked at me with concerned eyes as I left him there to think.

I stepped out of my room and walked towards the kitchen, perfect timing because Niall and the rest of the boys came walking through the door, with a box of pizza and wings. There seemed to be breadsticks and more food, but I wasn’t sure what else they bought.

“Going somewhere?” Niall asked me looking at what I was wearing. I never changed from my ‘running outfit’ so I wasn’t surprised.

“No, I was going to go for a run but I think I’d rather eat...” I said drifting off as I watched Liam open the box of pizza revealing a beautiful thin crust pizza covered in cheese, pepperoni’s and grease.

I walked towards the pizza and grabbed myself the largest slice. I was about to take a bite out of it when Niall ripped it out of my hand and took a large bite out of it.

“Hey!” I yelled as I placed my hands on my hips. “That was mine,”

“No, I always get the largest piece missy,” He replied tapping my nose.

“That’s not fair! I had it first.” I said making him smile.

“Trust me Allison, we have all gone through losing the biggest slice of pizza to Niall,” Liam said laughing.

“Mmm, I smell Pizza.” Zayn said as he waltzed into the room and grabbed a slice of pizza out of the box. I could tell he was faking his tone but to the rest of the boys, it wouldn’t surprise me if they didn’t see anything different in him.

“I think since we’re having a pizza party,” Louis said cheekily. “We should play a game, or watch a movie or something.”

“I’m up for it,” I said as the rest of the boys nodded in agreement.

“Well, I think we should play a little game of truth or day,” Zayn suggested. He looked right at me and I knew where this was going. I wasn’t going to let this situation get to me. I can easily lie in a game of truth or dare. It’s not like they would know anyways.

Lying has grown easy to me. It doesn’t bother me as much as it bothers other people to lie.

All the boys said sure, but Niall seemed a bit hesitant about it all, he looked at me and when I nodded he nodded too. I guess he was a little nervous because his sister was the only girl in the house, but I don’t care. Knowing Niall he wouldn’t let things get too far.

Game on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 26 15
Two couples... one already set in stone and madly in love... while the other is just getting set up.... what happens when the girlfriend of Harry Sty...
2.6K 115 60
Niall Horan, Harry Styles, and Liam Payne are just three out of five members of One Direction whose solo careers are taking off. What Niall doesn't p...
408 6 16
This is a One Direction Fan Fiction. I can't describe this story without giving too much away :( Give this story a chance, it's much better than the...
35.3K 740 2
Harry Styles went into X Factor not only looking for a record deal, but to find "The One". He ends up meeting Louis Tomlinson and falls instantaneous...