Vegas baby [Vhope]

By Death-singer

In which Hoseok wants to show his nerd roommate what real living looks like. WARNINGS: alcohol, drug use, i... More

Vegas baby

3.9K 156 182
By Death-singer

Word count: 19666 (I AM SO FUCKING TIRED) 

Count of the words "dick/cock" which I have used way too much: 54 

  Hoseok snaps back to reality after standing in front of his apartment door for a solid five minutes. 

He realizes he didn't ring or knock and that's probably why the door isn't opening. 

Well, shit. 

He lifts up his arm heavily and knocks, basically putting his whole weight on his fist. He leans on the door, and when it swings open he loses his balance and throws himself at the pretty brown-haired boy standing at the doorstep. 

"Hyung-- Hyung what the fuck." The boy grunts, trying to hold the collapsing man by hooking his arms under his armpits and pulling him inside the apartment. 

"Taehyungieeeee," Hoseok slurs and giggles when his roommate shoves him down on the bed with a grunt. "Ooh, kinky."

"Jesus, Hoseok hyung, what the fuck did you do?" Taehyung groans in annoyance. 

"Lil bit of everything," he says and looks up in deep thought. "A little vodka, a little tequila, a little whiskey, a little weed, some drug I don't remember--" 

"Okay, okay, I got it. Fuck. You need to sober up." Taehyung panics, running a hand through his hair. 

Just as he starts stomping towards the kitchen, Taehyung stops in his tracks as Hoseok pulls him by the hem of his t-shirt and yanks him down on the bed, trapping him between his arms with his back pressed against Hoseok's chest.

"Are you seriously spooning me right now? I swear to god if you puke on me I'll—"

"Won't," Hoseok mutters in Taehyung's hair, eyes closed, expression serene. He holds the boy tighter. "Won't puke, you know I rarely do. Just wanna cuddle you to sleep." 

Taehyung sighs and relaxes. He sadly looks up at his screen, where he's been kicked out of his online gaming team for being inactive.  Another game lost because of Jung Hoseok. 

"Alright, just... just let me at least turn off my computer and take my pants off. You should change, too." Taehyung says softly, trying to free himself from his friend's grip.

"Mmh, 'kay."  Hoseok lets him go and Taehyung slips out of bed.

He pouts as he exits the game, and decides to send an apology to his teammates for abandoning them. Again. 

vtaev: sorry guys, roommate came
home shitfaced, gotta babysit again 

parkdwarfmin: it's okay we figured parkdwarfmin: who tf changed my username again????? 

gamemonster: I did. Good luck with your roommate, Tae. Remember that's what you signed up for when you decided to leave the country and go to the U.S.

vtaev: i knowwwww
vtaev: im legit starting to regret it
vtaev: the only babysitting i had to do was for drunk jimin
vtaev: but thats taken care of since he decided to fuck a cop and he now has a cop bf 

parkdwarfmin: he has a NAME you know 

vtaev: yea juancock or whatever
vtaev:gtg now roommate is whining
vtaev: byeeeeee 👋 

Taehyung doesn't wait for them to answer and closes the tab before logging out.
He then turns off his computer, gets up and pushes his comfy chair forward under the desk. He wriggles himself out of his sweatpants, staying in only his boxers and his white shirt, before he turns around to look at Hoseok. 

The guy managed to get both his shoes off and is now desperately trying to get rid of his tight jeans while still lying down on the bed with his eyes closed. The pants are stuck at his thighs, unbuttoned and unzipped, and he probably doesn't realize they're not gonna get any further down if he doesn't lift his legs up.

Taehyung would've laughed at his state if it didn't mean he has to do everything for him. 

"You're a fucking baby, I swear." Taehyung spits and grabs the waistband of his jeans to peel them off his legs. "Here you go." 

"Still too hot," Hoseok whines and wriggles out of his jacket, then grabs the hem of his tank top and manages to awkwardly take it off. He sighs in relief. "Better. Now come." 

Taehyung's pretty used to seeing Hoseok's body.
He's seen him naked more times than he'd like to admit, and although it should leave him unfazed after all they've been through, he'll never get completely used to it. 
Taehyung wishes he could cover himself up more so he won't distract him so much, but it's a summer night and they don't have air conditioning so he can't complain. Hoseok has always been more sensitive to the heat. 

He just climbs into bed and finds himself immediately trapped in Hoseok's embrace. Hoseok nuzzles into Taehyung's shoulder, soft red hair tickling the younger man's neck. Taehyung isn't used to being the little spoon, in fact he had a habit of spooning a completely wasted Park Jimin back when he lived in Korea whenever the boy would have one too many drinks and end up crashing at his and Namjoon's place.
He feels a little nostalgic, thinking about how good it was when he lived back home. 

Hoseok holds him slightly tighter and presses their bodies closer. Taehyung sighs, defeated, and closes his eyes, thinking that this kind of 'home' isn't so bad either.  

  "Jesus fuck," Hoseok growls the second he gains consciousness and feels like someone's pounding his head with a sledgehammer. "I'm never drinking or doing drugs ever again." 

"Eighty-three." Taehyung says, sitting at his desk, hands working expertly on his mouse and keyboard. 

"What?" Hoseok croaks out, stirring in bed and prying his eyes open to look at his roommate. 

"It's the number of times you've said this in the past two years. If you reach a hundred you owe me five hundred bucks." 

"Have you seriously been counting?" Hoseok laughs. 

Taehyung doesn't reply, and stays still until he feels Hoseok's hands sliding down his shoulders and then Hoseok resting his chin atop his head. He flinches only slightly.

"Don't you ever get bored of these games? I haven't seen you go out properly in all the time we've lived together." 

"If getting so shitfaced I can't walk is your idea of going out properly, I'll pass." 

"It doesn't have to be that," Hoseok whines and Taehyung can practically feel him pout. "I just want you to have fun!"

"I'm having fun right now." Taehyung declares, trying to focus on his game and not Hoseok's thumb drawing circles on his exposed shoulder. 

"I mean outside, Taehyung. Do you know that I've had a to-do list since I got here? A whole list of crazy stuff I'd never done before and— Oh."

Hoseok suddenly stops speaking as a realization dawns over him.

"Give me a minute!" He exclaims and tears himself away from Taehyung to rush out of the bedroom. 

The brunet sighs, wondering what kind of stupid idea his friend got again. Whatever it is, he knows it's not going to be pretty, especially not for himself. 

"Tae, pause that game!" 

"I can't pause it, I'm playing onli—" He cuts himself off as the screen suddenly turns black and whips his head around to look at Hoseok. "What the fuck?!" 

"There, paused it." Hoseok smiles proudly, holding the now unplugged cable in his hand. 

"I'm going to fucking kill you." 

"Right, before you do that, though, take a look at this!" He chimes and slaps a piece of paper down on Taehyung's thighs. 

A little confused, he looks down at the paper and his eyes widen at the messy writing at the top which reads "TO-DO LIST". 

"No." Taehyung immediately says, not even bothering to read the rest. "Absolutely not."      

Taehyung doesn't know why he's printing a map of the United States right now but he knows it's definitely not a good idea. It's a terrible idea. 

He just knows that Jung Hoseok is the most annoying, persuasive piece of shit he's ever met in his life. The man spent a solid thirty minutes trying to coax him into choosing things he wants to try on Hoseok's To-Do List, with the pretext that he wants to "show him what real living looks like". Taehyung got so annoyed with his bullshit, he just circled every single thing that wasn't already checked, until he realized they were things even Jung Hoseok himself hasn't dared to try yet.

It was at that moment that he knew, he fucked up. 

So now there he is, after calling his bosses from his two jobs to tell them he's "sick" and that he'll be taking a couple days off, and he's printing a map of the country beside Hoseok. He has never seen him this excited. They're about to make the biggest mistake of their life, and something tells him it's not going to hold that crown for very long because it's only the first thing on the list. 

"Hoseok hyung, I really don't think—" 

"Shut up, pin the map to the wall." Hoseok interrupts him, making Taehyung roll his eyes in annoyance. 

He obeys nonetheless, and pins the U.S. map to the wall of their room on top of their target. Hoseok's got a single dart in his hand. With a sigh, Taehyung walks as far away from the pinned map as he possibly can, because he doesn't want to be anywhere near Hoseok when he throws that dart with his eyes closed. 

He recalls what is written on that infamous list and he wants to scream.

Throw a dart on a map of the US and take a road trip to the city it lands on. 

"Okay," Hoseok says, holding the dart firmly and getting into a ridiculous pose, eyes closed. "One, two... three!" 

Taehyung instinctively squeezes his eyes shut the moment Hoseok throws the dart, and opens them once he hears it - thankfully - land on the target with a thud.
His relief vanishes as soon as it comes, however, because when he looks at Hoseok and sees his eyes widening and his lips stretching into a heart-shaped grin, he knows he's fucked. 

Fearfully, he lets his gaze travel to the map, where the dart had deeply stabbed the target right on—

Hoseok suddenly shouts and tightly wraps his arms around the slimmer boy's figure. 

"VEGAS, BABY!" 

Fuck.

  They're in Hoseok's pick up truck and Taehyung wonders how he went from peacefully playing online games with his friends to going on a road trip to Las Vegas with his roommate.
And doing things that definitely are far from his comfort zone to finish Hoseok's To-Do List. 

Sitting on the passenger seat while Hoseok's securing their luggage at the back of the truck, Taehyung looks down at his lap where his fingers are clutching the crumpled list. He hasn't really taken time to read it completely yet, and he already knows they're only doing what he circled, which are the things even Hoseok hasn't done yet. He braces himself for what's coming, takes a deep breath, and starts reading. 

• Driving at over 125 mph on a highway 

• COKE! 

• Sex toys in public  (He chokes on his own spit at that one.) 

• Drunk karaoke... at a place that doesn't have karaoke 

• Attend a pride parade 

• Crash a wedding 

Each one either makes him feel uncomfortable or utterly frightened, and for a split second he considers running back home and ditching Hoseok. He knows it's no use, though, because that man is not one to give up on something he wants, and he will hunt him down and strap him to the car if he has to. 

Taehyung decides that if he's going to go on a road trip he'd rather do so while being able to move out of his own free will. 

He's a little startled by the sound of the car door slamming shut when Hoseok slips into the driver's seat and fastens his seatbelt. 

"So," the redhead starts while tapping their destination into the GPS. "I suggest you take a nap right now because this is going to be a long ride. Four hours to Vegas." 

"Jesus fuck, remind me why we're doing this again?"  Taehyung groans. 

Hoseok starts the car and the engine roars to life. He then puts his hands on the steering wheel, eyes on the road but a smile on his face that can only be for Taehyung.

"Because I want you to fucking live, Tae. It's shit like this that makes you feel alive." 

"You mean taking useless risks instead of peacefully staying in the comfort of my home?" 

"Excuse me for not thinking that playing video games all day is living." Hoseok snickers, glancing at Taehyung. 

The brunet rolls his eyes, groans and looks out the window, diving further into his seat, while his roommate presses the gas pedal and starts driving towards the highway. He sadly watches their apartment block disappear in the distance as the car rolls away. 

Minutes later, tired from the past night's events as well as waking up early to join a game, his eyes flutter shut and he drifts into sleep. He's already fast asleep when Hoseok glances at him, loving smile playing at his lips.     

Taehyung's woken up by a feeling of uneasiness, like he's either floating or sinking into his seat. He tried to move but realizes he's plastered to the seat by some force he doesn't know. He feels dizzy, and has to blink multiple times before his vision focuses and clears, allowing him to see something he would very much rather un-see. 

The scenery outside the window is moving fast. Way too fucking fast.

The engine's roaring way too loudly, too. Gravity seems to work horizontally, pulling him back, pinning him to his seat. 

He realizes too late that Hoseok's shouting, steering wheel held so firmly his knuckles are white, foot pressed onto the gas pedal. It takes him one glance at the control board to understand what's happening. 

Hoseok's driving at over 120 miles per hour. 

"Hyung what the fuck!" Taehyung screeches, nails digging into his seat in absolute horror as reality punches him in the face. "Slow the hell down!" 

"Slept well, Taetae?" Hoseok nonchalantly asks, grinning widely and not at all slowing down. "Trust me I'm scared shitless too!" 

"I fucking swear if we die I'll kill you!" 

"We'll already be dead thoug—" 

"I'll kill you again in the afterlife, fuckface !" Taehyung downright screams and Hoseok bursts out laughing, though his own heart is beating too fast. 

It's only when Hoseok winces that Taehyung notices he's squeezing his thigh hard, holding onto him for dear life. Taehyung can hear the wind whipping the surface of the car raw, he can see how the white broken lane lines painted in the middle of the road are travelling so fast they almost look continuous, and it's terrifying but there's this strange feeling that seems to lit his entire body on fire and makes his heart pound so hard in his chest he feels delirious. 
The feeling's not unpleasant. He's scared to death but what he believes to be adrenaline is engulfing his body whole and it's... it's almost good

That, until Taehyung starts feeling something piling up at the back of his throat. 

"Hobi," he croaks out and clamps his hand over his mouth, stomach doing backflips by now. "Hobi, pull over, I'm gonna puke." 

"Oh, fuck." Hoseok whips his head to the side and looks at the sick boy, panicked. "Can- Can you wait a minute? There's a gas station right there." 

"Yeah, hurry." The brunette squeezes his eyes shut and tries to focus on his breathing instead of the sickening feeling in his stomach and the spinning of his head. 

Or Hoseok's hand in his hair, scratching down the back of his head reassuringly. 

Before he can comment on it, however, the car abruptly stops at the gas station, tires screeching against the asphalt, and the sudden halt would've projected him through the windshield if it weren't for the securely fastened seat belt that pins him back to the seat.
The movement makes whatever was piling up in the back of his throat rush to his mouth full force, and Taehyung opens the car door just in time to puke his brains out. He hears Hoseok hiss behind him and soon feels a soothing hand patting his back while he retches uncontrollably. 

"Fuck, shit," he grunts and sits back up, wiping his mouth once he finishes vomiting all over the ground."I'm gonna go clean my face up... and brush my teeth. Jesus." 

He scrunches up his nose in disgust at the obnoxious taste in his mouth and grabs his bag from the back seat. He then clicks his seat belt open and swings a leg out of the vehicle, careful not to step into the pool of vomit. Hoseok offers a half-hearted apologetic smile which Taehyung answers by flipping him off, long middle finger very visible with a shiny silver ring around it. 

Their ring. 

Hoseok has the exact same one on his middle finger, and he can't help but grin every time they flipped people off simultaneously, shiny matching rings on their middle fingers. It's ambiguous, really, what those rings mean, and because of that they'd suggested they put them on their middle fingers and absolutely not their ring fingers.
'Because no homo', Hoseok had said. 

"Wait here." Taehyung says. "Seriously, don't move. I'll be back in five minutes." 

"I'm not a child, Tae." 

"Oh, really? Are you sure?" Taehyung scoffs, voice dripping with irony. 

"I'm older than you! Respect your elders!" 

"Suck my dick." 

"You wish." 

I do, actually, Taehyung almost says but he keeps it in for the sake of brotherhood.

While he knows his roommate is very much into pussy — he has had quite a few unfortunate sleepless nights caused by very feminine screams coming from Hoseok's room at ungodly hours of the night — he himself has never mentioned anything about his sexuality and he's not ready to come out just yet. It's not that Hoseok's homophobic, Taehyung knows he's not, because he once told him about his friend Jimin and how he managed to fuck a cop and suffer no repercussions from their illegal activity together. Hoseok only laughed at the kid's audacity and even cheerfully said, quote "That's the spirit!". 

So no, Taehyung isn't afraid that Hoseok might punch him or call him a faggot. He just cherishes the moments when his roommate sneaks into his bed and cuddles him to sleep and makes gay sex jokes with him and he really, really doesn't want to lose them by telling Hoseok he likes cock. 

Taehyung's train of thought ends when he realizes he's been standing in front of the bathroom mirror with his toothbrush hanging in the air for far too long. He remembers that he left a man-child in a car unattended, and quickly starts brushing his teeth, hoping to find him in one piece when he goes back. 

His worries vanish, however, when the bathroom door loudly creaks open and a fluffy redhead he knows too well comes in screaming, making him almost choke on his toothpaste. 

Taehyung groans and rinses his mouth out with water before shoving his toothbrush back into his backpack.  

"Taetaeeeee ! Guess what I found?" Hoseok screeches obnoxiously and closes the door behind him, making sure he locks it.

"I hope it's a brain." 

"Rude," Hoseok scoffs, offended. "But no, it's even better!" 

"What?" Taehyung asks, bored. 

"I'll give you a hint," he says and slowly stuffs his hand into his pocket. "What starts with 'C'... and ends with 'oke'?" 

Taehyung's eyes widen. 

"Hyung, please don't tell me you just bought-" 

"Coke!" Hoseok chimes and pulls out a small plastic bag filled with white powder. 

"Jesus fucking Christ," Taehyung pinches the bridge of his nose, feeling the migraine already creeping in. "How the fuck did you manage to find cocaine at a gas station?" 

"Well since you asked, that nice lady working at the front desk was—" 

"You know what, I don't even want to know." Taehyung interrupts him and grabs his bag to throw it over his shoulder. "I'm not letting you do coke right before driving. And I'm not touching that shit either." 

"We're only a fifteen minute drive away from Vegas, Tae, come on." Hoseok whines, then walks closer to put his hands on Taehyung's shoulders. He juts his lower lip out, pouting way too cutely for his own good. "Please? Think of how enlightening an experience it would be for our friendship if we did a little coke together." 

"I can't believe we're even having this conversation." 

Hoseok rolls his eyes, clearly fed up, and opens the small bag  before dipping his index finger into the powder. He holds it up and rubs it between his thumb and pointer finger, until the powder starts getting slightly oily. 

"It's good stuff. Smells funny, too. A friend of mine told me that's how you know it's not a scam." Hoseok says proudly, before looking back up at Taehyung's captivated eyes. "Now do you want some fucking cocaine?" 

"Did you just quote that dinosaur vine? Hobi hyung, I'm cancelling this friendship." 

"You know damn right you can't. This is a life contract." Hoseok says and suddenly he's lifting Taehyung up and sitting him down near the sink.

"I can't do coke on any of these dirty ass surfaces though. Don't move your leg." 

"I told you we're not—" 

"Oops, too late." Hoseok snickers, pouring a bit of the white powder on Taehyung's thigh and praying to god he loves him enough to not just dust it off because that shit's expensive. 

Taehyung groans and mumbles something oddly similar to "screw you" which Hoseok pretends he didn't hear. 

There's a messy line of cocaine on Taehyung's jeans right now and he's sitting on a dirty gas station bathroom sink, with his ridiculously hot man-child roommate settled between his legs and about to snort coke from his thigh. 

How did I manage to end up in this situation? 

"Okay," Hoseok says and crouches down between his thighs. Taehyung ousts away the mental image that forms at the back of his brain. "Don't move, seriously. I'm between your legs and I will not hesitate to headbutt you in the balls." 

"Just fucking hurry!" Taehyung grits out. 

Hoseok dips in, thumb closing one of his nostrils while he inhales sharply along the line of white powder. His eyes immediately squeeze shut as a sharp pang of pain travels through his nose for a split second and his throat burns, but the second he throws his head back and opens his eyes the discomfort is gone and replaced by something much, much stronger. 

"Fuck," he hisses, abruptly standing up and placing his hands on Taehyung's thighs to lean on them. "Wow, fuck." 

Taehyung watches him intently, anxious and worried, and his hand flies up to hold Hoseok's cheek and make him meet his eyes. 

"You okay, hyung?" 

"Drop the honorifics, Tae, we've seen enough of each other to stop pretending to respect one another." Hoseok chuckles and sniffles, wiping at his nose with the back of his hand. "I'm fine, it just felt weird having shit up my nose." 

"Are you feeling anything?" 

"Not yet, it takes a few minutes to kick in." Hoseok explains and swipes his finger across the remnants of powder on Taehyung's thigh, gathering what's left. "Open up." 

Taehyung hesitates. His eyes flicker from the finger held up near his lips to Hoseok's eyes staring at him expectantly. Eyes that - he notices - seem a lot darker than they usually are. Hoseok squeezes his thigh and steps closer between his legs and the brunet's breath hitches in his throat. He opens his mouth and sticks out his tongue. 

"No, not your tongue. It tastes like shit and it won't get you high at all. Show me your gums." Hoseok instructs and rubs the substance on Taehyung's gums when he obeys. 

It doesn't really feel like anything, but that's normal since it's not nearly enough to feel the high. 

"Okay, your turn." Hoseok says and suddenly yanks his jacket off to reveal a light tank top with large sleeve holes that reveals part of Hoseok's chest and sides. He then pushes his shirt aside to completely reveal his shoulder, and looks back up at Taehyung. "Take the coke. Put a little bit on my shoulder. Make sure it's a straight, thin line. Close one nostril and snort along the line with the other. I won't move." 

"Can't I just do it on your arm? This seems awfully complicated for something I don't even wanna do." Taehyung groans. 

"No. Body hair. Powder will get stuck and you won't be able to snort properly. Just hurry up and do it." Hoseok speaks quickly, sniffling. 

Taehyung decides he just wants to get it over with. He knows he can't back out because Hoseok won't let him, and also knows the more time he spends whining the more fucked up Hoseok will be once he's behind the wheel. So he grabs the plastic bag, scatters a little of the white powder on the tan skin of Hoseok's shoulder, stares at it suspiciously and then, finally, takes a deep breath and does it. 

The second the cocaine is up his nostrils, he instinctively closes his eyes and throws his head back, wiping at his nose. 

"Okay, I..." He trails off and sighs. "There's still a bit left on your shoulder." 

"Whatever, just lick it and let's get out of here." 

Taehyung obliges, gliding his tongue along Hoseok's shoulder and he almost keeps going to reach the man's neck but holds himself back. He just breathes softly on the skin and he swears Hoseok shivers under him. The powder tastes like hell but his mouth feels kind of... numb. He doesn't really taste much, just a bit of an unpleasant bitter, acidic flavor. 

Hoseok puts his clothes back in place and looks at the brunet. Taehyung squints his eyes when he notices something abnormal about Hoseok's eyes. His pupils have grown so wide they almost cover his entire iris, blooming into a sea of black among the now small halo of dark brown. Taehyung reaches for his face to bring him closer, making him stick his hips to the edge of the sink between the younger man's legs, and he leans in to look at his eyes better. 

"Your pupils..." He trails off, not really knowing what else to add. 

"I know." 

Hoseok lets out a breath and places his hands on Taehyung's thighs. He's been fidgeting all over ever since he took the drug, as if he ached to do something, anything. He looks wide awake even after driving for four hours, pupils dilated, foot tapping on the floor insistently, and the way he stares at Taehyung is nothing short of intimidating. 

The realization that they're still in a gas station bathroom with cocaine in their systems and fifteen minutes of driving awaiting them seems to hit them both at the same time when they hear a knock at the door followed by an attempt to open the locked bathroom. 

Taehyung panics, "We should—" 

"Yeah. Come on." 

Hoseok grabs his hand and Taehyung hops off the counter to follow him in quick, firm strides. Strangely enough, somehow, before they know it they seem to have teleported back to the car, as if the walk there took a split second, as if they'd just blinked and found themselves seated in the truck. 

Time seems to be passing at double the speed and that's why Hoseok presses the gas pedal and then boom, they're suddenly in the middle of Las Vegas.  

Maybe it's the fact they drove while singing - screaming - along with shitty radio music and music always makes time go by faster. 

Or the fact Hoseok drove at 120 mph again. 

Or the fact they're both high on cocaine and by the time they get to Vegas, the effects have reached their peak.

Now time doesn't really matter any more, what really matters is the bright city lights that burn their eyes but are so enticing to look at, the bars and clubs and casinos lined up on the streets, the sounds of cars and people chattering and laughing, the loud music, everything just feels so intense. Their senses are heightened, everything so clear and so fuzzy at the same time, and by the time they pull over at their hotel they're absolutely messed up. 

None of them waste time getting out of the car, finally able to move, walk, do something with their aching bodies. They check in, get their room cards, and waste no time in heading for their rooms, hyperactive and a little dizzy.  Taehyung randomly bursts into a fit of giggles when Hoseok enters the room and lands face first on the bed. He then opens his mouth cutely as he looks around, awed by the luxurious room they'll be staying in for... well, as long as it takes to complete that list. 

"Can we really afford this?" He asks, walking around the room and just now noticing that Hoseok's jumping up and down on the bed. 

"You're a pro-gamer and I'm a party guy. We can't afford shit." 

"Hey, I make money off my YouTube gaming videos!" Taehyung scoffs, offended, and climbs up on the bed to start bouncing on it with Hoseok. They link hands to avoid falling off the relatively narrow space. 

"Yeah, and I make money off calling my rich ass dad to beg him for cash and disappoint him more than I already do." 

Taehyung stops jumping and pushes Hoseok down on the bed, smile falling off his face as he hovers on top of him with his lip sadly jutted out. 

"Really?" Taehyung asks, eyebrows furrowed. "Is that how you pay rent?" 

"Yeah." Hoseok smiles sadly and pushes a strand of brown hair behind Taehyung's ear, soft eyes fixated on his. "Kinda unfair, when you think about it. Do you hate me yet? For slacking off and just stripping money off my father while you work two jobs and maintain your little YouTube thing to keep up with the rent?" 

"I do hate you a little. But right now I'm too high to really do anything but love everybody." Taehyung giggles and lays down on top of Hoseok, bodies pressing together while the older man's arm sneaks around his waist.  "I actually think I'm starting to come down... this shit doesn't last nearly enough." 

Taehyung silently draws circles on Hoseok's chest with his finger, focusing on the thumb stroking his back, before he bites his lip in thought and shyly looks up at his roommate. 

"Maybe... we should do more?" He suggests, hesitant, apprehending Hoseok's reaction. 

The redhead's eyes widen - he notices his pupils are almost back to a normal size - and a wide heart-shaped smile stretches across his full lips. 

"Damn, look at you. Already hungry for more of the thrill, huh?" Hoseok chimes, impressed. 

"Screw you, I haven't felt this good in a while. I feel so lucid, so fucking focused. Everything is so intense." 

The brunet shifts and his soft hair tickles Hoseok's neck. Then Taehyung pushes himself up into a proper sitting position - as proper as straddling your best friend and roommate gets - before looking down at him with a playful smile. 

"Imagine what it would feel like to have sex while high on this." The words roll off Taehyung's tongue before he can process them, his high making him his thoughts slip out of his mouth before being filtered. "Feeling every touch so intensely. Hearing every moan, every breath." 

Hoseok's mostly sober at the moment, so he's stunned to hear his roommate speak that way when he's only ever heard him either insult him or insult online gamers. The way he looks is nothing short of sinful either; his eyes half lidded, pupils dilated, staring down at him through thick, black eyelashes, his lips pink and plump, his cheeks dusted in red and his tan skin glistening with sweat from how hot his body temperature has grown because of the drug. 
They didn't even take that much, but Taehyung's a first timer - a drug virgin, if you will - so his body isn't nearly as used to the effects of being high as Hoseok's body is. Hoseok wants to see more of it. 

"Yeah, we should do more. At least we've got flat surfaces that aren't full of germs now. Let's do some fucking cocaine and then go party 'cause we're in goddamn Vegas, baby." Hoseok says excitedly, and it brings a smile to Taehyung's face. 

However, that smile fades away when Hoseok gently pushes him out of his lap to climb off the bed and pulls the bag of cocaine out of his pocket, clearing the nightstand from its contents to use it for their... activities. Taehyung's lips turn down at the corners, and before Hoseok can start lining up the powder on the table, he intervenes. 

"I wanna—" He starts loudly and panics when Hoseok looks his way, startled. Taehyung lowers his head, fiddling with his fingers, feeling his face burn. "I kind of— sorta, maybe... C-Can I just do it... on you?" 

Hoseok stares at him, confused. He's not sure he understands. 

"Could you elaborate? In English, please? Or Korean, whatever, just any language I understan—" 

"The cocaine," Taehyung interrupts him, determined and now staring right back at him. "I wanna take it on your body. Like in the bathroom?" 

"But we're not in a dirty gas station bathroom anymore, we don't have to do that." 

Taehyung's shoulders slump down sadly. He looks like a scolded puppy, eyes fixated back down on his lap, lips jutted out into a pout, and Hoseok swears he can see invisible dog ears falling flat on his scalp. 

"Okay." Taehyung sulks. 

With a sigh, Hoseok stands up and peels off his jacket before pulling his tank top over his head.  Taehyung looks up at him with a mix of sheer surprise and confusion on his face, and he seems to slowly be sobering up. The younger man watches as the redhead approaches him, topless, muscled torso on display, and he's very fucking confused but also very fucking turned on. 

"What are you doing?" He asks, not even bothering to try stopping his eyes from flickering down to Hoseok's bare upper half. 

"Granting my beloved roommate's wish." Hoseok answers playfully and lies down on the bed right next to Taehyung, before handing him the little plastic bag. "Go on. Do it wherever, I guess." 

It takes him a few seconds to process it but when Taehyung understands, he excitedly grabs the bag and moves to straddle Hoseok again, but much lower than earlier, sitting on his knees instead.
He seems to contemplate his choices for a bit, observing Hoseok's bare skin. Finally, he scatters a bit of the powder in a messy line on his sternum, around where he guesses Hoseok's heart might be and the choice is so cute and pure it makes the redhead feel all jittery inside for the boy on top of him. 

"You're so genuine when you're not sober, it's adorable." Hoseok coos. 

"Is it a good thing?" Taehyung asks, using his finger to arrange the line of cocaine the best he can, too lazy to look for a credit card to do it like in the movies. 

He snorts, fast and efficiently. There's still a little coke on Hoseok's chest. 

"Yeah. I like you better like this. You're cute." 

Taehyung attributes the warmth in his belly to the effects of the drug. He sniffles, rubbing at his nose, then he darts down to lick the remaining white powder on Hoseok's chest. He misses the way the man shivers under him. 

"Okay. My turn." 

Taehyung climbs off his lap and grabs the hem of his sweater, ready to take it off, but stops himself when he sees Hoseok kneel down near the nightstand table and take the cocaine on the smooth wooden surface. He pouts, a little disappointed, but the rush of adrenaline that suddenly invades his entire body leaves no room for any feeling other than pure bliss. 

Then, anything but sober, they decide to go fucking party.   

  [A/N: I used the Hakkasan nightclub in Las Vegas as inspiration for this part, if you want to have a precise image in your head, look up some pictures!]   

Taehyung has no idea how he got there. 

He just knows it's too hot and he's sweating and his heart's pounding too fast and there's too many people and the music's too loud and there's a beer in his hand and the lights are too bright and the colors are too flashy and someone might be touching his ass and—

Where the fuck is Hoseok? 

Taehyung panics. The place is huge and the crowd is absolutely insane. He's pretty certain it's useless attempting to call him when the music's this loud, and either way he's probably way so high he must have forgotten he even owns a phone. So Taehyung takes a large gulp from his beer and decides to at least find somewhere to calm the hell down. 

He can't see any obvious restroom signs, so he blindly navigates through the place until he finds whatever faintly resembles a restroom, and pushes the door to walk inside. 

"Hobi?" Taehyung calls, ignoring the weirded out stares of the other men in the room. "Hoseok hyung?" 

"I'm here!" A voice drawls from the last stall, and Taehyung immediately makes his way towards it. 

He knocks. 

"Are you okay?" 

"Mmh, yeah, 'm good." Hoseok says, sounding a little breathy. 

"What are you doing?" 

The question hangs in the air for a couple seconds, before Taehyung hears Hoseok sigh loudly. 

"Jerkin' off." He shouts, and it earns them a few distasteful, shocked glares from the other people. 

Oh. 

Oh. Alright. He didn't expect that. 

"Open the door." Taehyung says and he doesn't know why the fuck he says that. He's too shitfaced to care. 

"Tae, I literally just told you I have my dick in my hand." 

"Don't act like I haven't seen you naked before, we've been roommates for years Hoseok I've heard you fuck and jerk off more times than I can count." 

And I got off to that too, Taehyung almost adds but the words get stuck in his throat. 

More groaning. More sighing. 
Then the door unlocks and Taehyung pushes it open, only slightly so he can fit his body in the gap, careful not to expose his beloved roommate. 

And indeed, wow, Hoseok does have his dick in his hand. 

Taehyung only now realizes the awkwardness of the situation but they're both high and drunk and they just don't give a shit at this point. Hoseok's sweaty, has set his jacket on the toilet seat, staying only in a large white tank top, and is seated with his legs spread and his zipper down, cock in hand and lazily stroking up and down the length. 

For the first time, Taehyung dares to actually look at it properly. Hoseok's not crazy big, but his cock is nice, thick, curved, veiny, and it bends a little bit to the right when he's hard. Taehyung is literally watching his most likely straight roommate jack off in a club bathroom while high on coke and a bit drunk. 

That's definitely one hell of a story to tell his grandchildren in the future. 

...Or maybe he shouldn't, on second thought. 

"Why're you doing this?" Taehyung asks. 

"I dunno." Hoseok flicks his wrist, thumb grazing his slit and it makes a low groan stumble out of his lips. Taehyung gulps. "I just feel so fucking hot. And this drug's makin' me way too horny, I just randomly got hard on the dance floor." 

Hoseok doesn't mention that he got hard while dancing with Taehyung, bodies pressed flush against one another because of the crowd pushing them, hot beer-scented breaths falling on each other's lips. 

"Okay." Taehyung simply says and leans on the door, facing Hoseok.

He drinks the last few drops left of his beer and throws the bottle into the trash can, careless.  The red-haired man's focused, eyes closed, clearly trying to concentrate on getting off, but the way his eyebrows are furrowed tells Taehyung he's probably not succeeding and it's frustrating him. 

"Taehyung," Hoseok calls and the mere sound of his name coming out of Hoseok's lips in a situation like this has shivers running down the younger boy's spine. "Can I— Can I ask you something?" 

"Y-Yeah? Depends." 

Hoseok seems to hesitate for a couple seconds before making up his mind. He sighs again and licks his lips nervously, clearly doubtful. 

"Is it okay if you... help me? I'm just really fucking trying to get off but nothing's working and—" 

"Sure." Taehyung blurts out way too fast. "How?"

Hoseok seems surprised. Nevertheless, he somewhat regains his composure and wraps his hand more firmly around his cock. 

"Just... talk to me. Tell me things. Like, hot things." 

"Hoseok, I haven't slept with someone in ages, I have no clue how dirty talk even works anymore." 

"Just pretend I'm one of those video game characters you find hot, do some role play, fuck, I don't know, Tae. Whatever you nerds do to get off." 

"Quit calling me a nerd. I'm in a nightclub bathroom, drugged, drunk, and watching you touch yourself. I'm pretty certain that's stepping way out of the nerd zone—"

"Okay, fine, whatever, just please." Hoseok pleads and he looks utterly wrecked, desperate. "Please, Taehyungie? Do me that favor?" 

Taehyung nibbles on his lower lip in deep thought, before he heaves a sigh, defeated by his hyung's pleads, and takes a step forward. 

"Okay. I'll help. Are you okay with me being a guy and all, though? Isn't it going to turn you off?" 

"I don't really have a choice now, do I?" Hoseok chuckles bitterly. 

Suddenly, none of them really expect it, but Taehyung plops down on Hoseok's lap, sitting on his knees to leave him room to touch himself. It surprises the redhead but he doesn't complain, and so, hesitantly, Taehyung drags his fingertips up his nape, then tangles his fingers in his red hair before leaning in and— 

"Baby," he moans softly into Hoseok's ear and it sends a hot wave of throbs right into the older man's stomach. "You're so, so good to me. I bet you'd fuck me so well, Hobi." 

Hoseok's breath hitches in his throat and he feels his own cock twitch in his hand. He gulps down the things he wants to say back, and instead throws his head back, eyes shut, fully focusing on Taehyung's deep voice and the movements of his own hand on his dick. 

The brunet glances at the sheen sweat glistening on Hoseok's now exposed throat, watches the way his Adam's apple bulges, the way his collarbones pop out, how his chest rises and falls quicker with time. 

Taehyung wants to suck him off. Wants to see him come undone because of his mouth and tongue, wants him to come down his throat. He wants to ride him and take him deep inside and bend over for him. 

He can't do that. But they're playing a dangerous game right now, and this is probably the only chance he'll ever get to tell him clearly what he feels and he can't miss it. Not when he can play it off as a simple gesture to "help him out". 

"I want you to bend me over on my hands and knees and fuck me hard. Want you to cum all over me, make me a filthy mess, bite me and leave marks for everyone to see. Want you to show everyone that I'm yours." 

"You're mine," Hoseok moans deeply and places his free hand on Taehyung's waist, pulling him closer. 

Hoseok's eyes are still closed. Taehyung ignores the way his words made him feel. He guesses it's part of the act, Hoseok's probably imagining someone else. Pretending.  Taehyung isn't pretending. 

"Fuck, Hoseok, I— I want you so bad." Taehyung breathes out. "Your cock would fill me up so well, I'd be so tight and hot around you." 

The lines between the helpful act and reality are slowly becoming blurry because he's unconsciously grinding his own crotch against Hoseok's cock and he can't take how fucking good it feels being this close to him. 

"Tae," Hoseok groans. "Your jeans. Fabric's too rough." 

"Ah, sorry—" Taehyung apologizes and almost darts backwards but the hand on his lower back holds him in place. 

"No, stay. Just..." Hoseok trails off, opening his eyes only slightly to stare up at a confused Taehyung. 

He starts moving the hand that was around Taehyung's waist down to the boy's thigh. The angle is awkward, but he knows what he wants and he doesn't care how he gets it. Taehyung jolts when the button of his jeans pops open and the zipper is pulled down, merely seconds before Hoseok's hand finds his cock and pulls it out of his pants. 

"H-Hyung, you don't have to— ah," Taehyung cuts himself off to moan and gasp sharply when Hoseok presses their cocks together and wraps his hand around them, jerking them off both rhythmically. "Ah, fuck, Hobi, fuck..." 

Taehyung falls apart under his touch, hips bucking up into it, forehead pressed against his and fingers tangled in his hair. The friction's good, so good, he loves Hoseok's cock against his, Hoseok's hands on him... 

But it's wrong. It's so fucking wrong. 

"Fuck, Hoseok, stop." Taehyung grunts, trying to get away from him but melting with every drag of his long, slim fingers along their cocks. 

"Why?" 

"Just stop. Please, please just stop. Let go of me." Taehyung whimpers, nails digging into Hoseok's skin. 

Hoseok stops touching them. He removes his hand lets go of Taehyung's waist. The younger man immediately tears himself away from him, tugging his dick back into his pants and stepping away until his back hits the door. He looks like a whole mess, cheeks red, sweaty, and there's something in his eyes that terrifyingly resembles sadness. 

"You... You're not sober. This isn't right. I... can't do this, Hobi, I'm sorry." Taehyung fiddles with his pants after buttoning and zipping them properly. His erection still aches for contact, so much it almost hurts, but he ignores it. "You'll regret this. Things will be awkward. I don't want that, can... C-Can we just go back to the hotel? Please?" 

Hoseok seems to contemplate it for a bit, a little dumbfounded, lust-drunk and dizzy. He eventually gets up, putting his clothes back in order, and shrugs on his jacket. 

They get out of the bathroom and leave everything behind.   

  Taehyung only realizes that he drank too much after the effects of the cocaine wear off. Suddenly the lucidity and control vanish and he's only left with wobbly legs and a messed up head, and he ends up losing his ability to walk properly, so much that once they're at their floor and out of the elevator Hoseok has to carry him back to their room. 

"I can't believe I'm the one caring for your shitfaced irresponsible ass now. How the tables have turned," Hoseok chuckles once he's set Taehyung on the bed and started taking his shoes off. "You're actually crazier than I am." 

The brunet giggles deliriously, cute and high-pitched. "But I didn't feel drunk before. Like, I was so controlled." 

"It's the cocaine. It keeps you awake and makes you feel like you're not that drunk but trust me, you are. And it's dangerous. You shouldn't drink that much when you do coke." 

"Coke is dangerous." Taehyung groans, kicking his shoes off once Hoseok is done undoing the laces. "Is there any left?" 

"No. And even if there was, I wouldn't let you do it. The comedown is shit, and we'll both get whiny and annoying but it's better than becoming crackheads." 

Taehyung pouts and puffs his cheeks, muttering something like "fine", and then he rolls over until he's on the other side of the bed, facing away from Hoseok. He sulks, pretending to be mad at Hoseok, and he manages to keep up the act until he feels his arms sneaking around his waist and a bare, warm body pressing against his back. He shivers slightly, acutely aware of Hoseok's lips innocently resting on his shoulder, brushing against his skin, and all of the images from their time in the nightclub bathroom.

"Gonna sleep in your jeans?" Hoseok asks and his breath falls on Taehyung's skin. He shivers. 

"Too lazy to take 'em off. Too drunk, too." 

There's silence for a few seconds. They seem to stretch to minutes and Taehyung's head is swaying. But that... that is nothing, compared to how his mind goes into overdrive when Hoseok's hand hesitantly travels down his stomach to hover over the button of his jeans. 

"Let me do it?" 

It isn't really a question, because merely a second later he's unbuttoning Taehyung's jeans and pulling down the zipper. Taehyung stiffens from head to toe. He gulps audibly, almost bucking his hips forward to have Hoseok's palm on him completely, but he stays immobile. 

"Roll onto your back," the redhead says and sits up, watching as Taehyung obliges, eyes wandering around the room, looking everywhere but at him. "Hips up." 

Though Taehyung isn't looking, Hoseok is still in his peripheral vision, and from what he can make out he is only in tight black boxers. 
Once the jeans are off, Taehyung timidly pulls the hem of his shirt down to cover at least a bit of his bare thighs. He doesn't know why everything's so difficult and awkward all of a sudden, and he especially doesn't know why the bathroom scene keeps replaying over and over again in his head. He doesn't get why Hoseok's making such bold moves on him, the cuddling wasn't crossing the no-homo limit, it was at the very edge, and he understood that it could be chaste and friendly, because that's just how Hoseok is: cuddly and tactile. 

Now, pressing his cock against Taehyung's and jerking them both off while the younger talks dirty in his ear, that's way past the limit. 

So is undressing him with his hands and then undressing him more with his eyes, blatantly checking him out while none of them aren't quite dressed. 

Hoseok stares for a solid minute while Taehyung does everything he can to avoid his gaze. Then, defeated, he flops down on the bed, pulling the blanket over his body and Taehyung's. He reaches for the light switch and turns it off, plunging the room into darkness, save for the faint moonlight reflecting on their faces, beautifully defining the curves of their features with white, soft light. 

"Are you mad at me, Tae?" Hoseok asks, voice laced with concern, once again snuggling up behind him. He can feel how tense Taehyung is in his arms but doesn't comment on it. 

Taehyung doesn't speak. He doesn't know. He's mad at something, but he can't tell what it is. He doesn't know if he's mad at Hoseok for doing what he did, or for stopping what he did, or if he's mad at himself for asking him to stop, or for not turning around right this moment and kissing Hoseok breathless. 

He has no fucking clue, and before he can make up his mind, Hoseok has already scrambled away from him, the warmth of his body leaving Taehyung's, and laid down on the opposite side of the bed. 

"I'm sorry." He whispers weakly. Then, with a firmer voice, "Good night, Tae." 

Taehyung wants to tell him he doesn't need to apologize. That he didn't do anything wrong. But the words vanish once they're at the tip of his tongue and what comes out instead is far from enough. 

"Good night, hyung."   

   Fuck waking up. Fuck mornings. Fuck the sun. Fuck hangovers. Fuck living. Fuck everything. 

That... is a brief summary of the thoughts that go through Taehyung's head as soon as he opens his eyes. Hoseok has been awake for a while, currently taking a well-deserved morning shower, and Taehyung can't help but wonder where he finds the energy to do such things. He recalls the number of times he's witnessed Hoseok oversleeping after a wild night, and how much Taehyung complained about his bad morning mood but fuck, now he understands. Now he gets it. This is hell, and the mere fact that Hoseok had the courage to get out of bed back then feels like an incredible achievement. 

After a few minutes of groaning and  rolling around in bed, the pounding in his head doesn't seem to be attenuating, so he takes it upon himself to sit up. His brain implodes as soon as he does and his eyes combust from the intensity of the morning light. He pulls out his phone to check the time and realizes that it isn't morning at all, it is in fact six o'clock in the afternoon. 

Shit

He can hear Hoseok hum in the shower for a couple more seconds until the water stops running, and the redhead comes out a minute later with a towel around his hips and another on his head. He notices Taehyung's state - puffy cheeks, red bloodshot eyes, heavy lids, disheveled hair and an expression on his face that makes him look dead inside - and snorts laughter. 

"Fucking hell, you look like shit." Hoseok mocks him, subtle as usual. 

"Who's fault is that?" Taehyung groans and stretches his arms up, feeling his bones crack satisfyingly. "I feel like shit, too, and you're a piece of shit." 

"But I'm your hope! I'm your angel!" Hoseok chirrups, cupping his own face cutely.

"If this is what angels look like, I'd rather go to hell." Taehyung sighs and flops back on the bed, giving up on life.

"You're not falling asleep again, we still have a To-Do List to complete." Hoseok reminds him and Taehyung groans in annoyance. 

He hears the sound of clothes rustling and then what he guesses his Hoseok dropping his towel down on the floor. He resists the urge to look. 

"We did coke, we did the driving, we threw a fucking dart at a map and came to Vegas. You even got me drunk and took me to a nightclub when that was not even on the list. Can we just go home?" 

"Nope. We haven't done the most exciting stuff yet! And do you know what I found out?" 

Taehyung sighs. "What?" 

"Pride isn't until another two months and we can't afford to stay that long, but..." Taehyung feels a weight pressing down on the mattress next to him, and he cranes his neck to look at a fully dressed Hoseok excitedly showing him his phone screen. "It's not exactly a pride but it's a public gay wedding, anyone from the LGBT+ community is invited. We'll get to crash a wedding and be in the middle of a gay ass crowd. Two birds in one stone." 

"Why do you even want to go?" Taehyung asks. You're not even gay, he almost says, but when he remembers the things that went on the night before, he keeps his mouth shut. 

"Cause back in Korea the gayest thing I ever saw was K-pop fanservice. No gay representation whatsoever, and too many fucking homophobes. I wanna see what a gay wedding looks like, I have so many questions." 

"Such as?" 

"What kind of music plays at a gay wedding? Is it the traditional boring stuff or are they gonna blast some bomb ass Beyoncé or Lady Gaga? What does the wedding officiant say? I declare you husband and... husband? And does he say 'you may kiss the groom'? But then which groom will k--" 

"Okay, enough, I get it." Taehyung interrupts him, throwing a pillow in his face. "Jesus, so many fucking clichés, you sound awfully homophobic for someone who isn't." 

"Only to teenage Tumblr girls and boys who are offended by everything and don't understand that people are allowed to ask questions." 

"Fuck off. You don't need to ask all these questions, we're normal people." 

Hoseok stops speaking and stares. For a bit, Taehyung doesn't understand why his smile fell off his face so suddenly, or why he looks so shocked.

Then he realizes his mistake and his lungs shrink, but before he can try and correct his mistake Hoseok's already speaking. 

"We?" Hoseok repeats in a hushed voice. 

"I-- It's... I meant that-" Taehyung stutters, panicking. He has no excuse. "It's not what you think." 

"It's okay." Hoseok's features soften into a gentler expression. Less shocked, less stiff, just... sort of sad. "It's okay, Taehyung, you know I'm not an asshole. I don't mind, I'm just... surprised? That you didn't tell me, and especially after yesterday, I thought..." Hoseok trails off, staring blankly at a spot on the floor.

Something seems to melt inside Taehyung at the sight, because Hoseok looks like a disappointed puppy and it's unfair.

"What time is the wedding?" Taehyung questions, getting a hold of  his roommate's attention again.

"In uh," Hoseok quickly checks the time on his phone, "an hour and a half, I believe?" 

"We should probably put on our suits, then." 

Eyes wide, Hoseok stares back at him and the brunet has to force back the smile stretching across his face. But when the redhead grins widely at him, mouth forming a pretty heart shape, Taehyung can't stop himself from smiling back. 

       Taehyung should've pretended to be mad at him. 

He should've said no, should've acted furious, so that Hoseok would feel like shit and they would go back home and end this mess he got dragged into. 

But he didn't, and now Hoseok's wearing a bright red suit instead of the socially acceptable plain black one Taehyung opted for, and as if that wasn't embarrassing enough, they're in front of an adult shop. The entrance is nothing Taehyung has ever seen, because it's literally a woman's spread legs in black stockings and high heels and the brunet's pretty certain he's never felt this embarrassed since the day he pissed himself once in fifth grade.  

"Jung dickhead Hoseok," he groans, already feeling a new migraine creeping in. "Why are we not at the wedding?" 

"Because why not three birds in one stone?" Hoseok chimes, forcefully dragging Taehyung into the shop against his will. "You clearly wanna get that list over with already. So let's do the sex toy thing, the wedding and the gay shit." 

Taehyung blinks once, twice, then multiple times very fast as the realization dawns over him. He'd taken it as a joke, especially considering the fact he choked on his own spit and Hoseok doubled over in laughter when he read that one, he didn't think they'd actually go through with it. Add that to the fact they're still a little awkward from what happened in the nightclub, and you get the very definition of a really bad idea. 

On the many shelves and sections filling the store's walls, there's a panoply of sex toys Taehyung never thought he'd see one day. From basic things like dildos of all sizes and colors, to the kinkier stuff like whips, handcuffs, collars, ball gags, and—

"Is that a fucking Jesus-shaped butt plug?" Taehyung asks, utterly horrified at the sight before him, and Hoseok bursts out laughing once he spots the toy. 

"I didn't know that's what the church people meant when they said I should 'Accept the Lord inside me'. I would've become a Christian long ago." He says, voice strained with laughter, even more so when Taehyung makes a disgusted face at him. 

"It's times like this when I believe freedom of speech might not be that much of a good thing after all. Allowing you to open your mouth should be illegal." 

"Let's just get the damn toy and get out. We have a wedding to attend." 

Before Taehyung can reply, Hoseok heads straight for the cashier. It's a man, seemingly in his twenties, with bright purple hair and flawless makeup perfectly applied on his face. His green eyes are blatantly checking out Hoseok's figure, and he appears to be pleased by what he sees. Hoseok starts gesturing wildly and speaking too loud as he always does, to which the employee responds with an amused smile and a nod.

The purple-haired man then disappears while Hoseok waits, and Taehyung finally dares to walk further inside the shop to join him. As soon as he's near him, the redhead grabs his hand softly and it makes the younger's heart jump in his chest. Hoseok holds his hand all the time, it's become a habit, but his chest always seems to do a triple flip every time it happens. 

"We've got this design," the employee says once he's back near them, and hands them a baby blue colored silicone toy, slightly curved near the edge. "It has seven modes total. It can be controlled manually, but it also comes with a remote and you can find a free app in Apple and Android stores. I recommend the app, it's more discreet and it makes it easier to use. The highest mode it really intense, it pulses, vibrates and rotates so it heavily stimulates the prostate and—" 

"We'll take it," Hoseok snatches the toy away from the purple-haired guy along with its box in which the user's manual, remote and lube sample are neatly stocked. He winks at the man. "Thank you! Your makeup's on fleek by the way!" 

The employee's face seems to brighten up at the compliment and he waves at the pair while they scurry out of the shop. They climb into Hoseok's car and that's when Taehyung finally gets to say what he's been thinking about. The employee talked about a prostate, which slightly surprised Taehyung considering the fact he thought Hoseok would find a girl and use the toy on her

"So, uh, how are you gonna put that... thing in you? Need advice on how assholes work?" 

Hoseok's hand hovers over his car keys as he freezes, something like embarrassment plastered all over his face as he realizes that they clearly missed each other there. By far. He panics, trying to find any way to save him the embarrassment of having to explain the misunderstanding, but it's that fidgety state that betrays him. 

"Wait," Taehyung suddenly says, slightly doubtful. "Did you want me to—"

"Well, this is awkward." Hoseok sighs, pressing his forehead against the steering wheel. Fuck. "I thought... I thought since you read it and didn't say anything about it then..." 

"Then I was fine with you sticking a toy up my ass and letting you humiliate me in public? Fuck no! I thought I'd be the one who'd get to laugh my ass off, that's why I didn't say anything!" 

"But I've never had anything up my bum, and I'm not sure I wanna do that." 

"Then why'd you wanna do it with me? Fuckin' open Tinder and find a girl or whatever, you're not even into me, what is so appealing about doing that with me?" Taehyung almost shouts at him, irritated. 

"I don't know, Taehyung, fuck!" Hoseok growls and punches the steering wheel, anger clear in his voice. He glares at Taehyung in a way that makes the brunet's blood feel cold. "You know what? I'm just gonna return this thing, fuck this whole trip, let's just go home." 

Fucking finally, Taehyung should've thought.
He should be ecstatic at the wonderful idea of finally retrieving his beloved computer and spending his nights relieving his stress of the day by gaming his worries away. 

Yeah, Taehyung should just shut up now and let things slowly ease back into the way they used to be. 

Here's the thing, though: he doesn't want to. 

He likes seeing Hoseok laugh too much. He's never seen him this happy and cheerful and even though the whole thing is absolutely insane, Taehyung found himself actually having fun. He's never been this close to his roommate before, and he hasn't felt such intense emotions ever since he had to run away from the cops after vandalizing a store with his friends back home.

He'll never admit it, but Taehyung wants to keep doing the craziest things with Hoseok, not just because he enjoys doing it but because fuck, Hoseok is too happy right now with him and he's not allowed to ruin that. 

"Wait," he grabs Hoseok's arm just as the redhead opens the car door to hop out of the truck. "I... I'll do it. I guess. Whatever." 

"Are you doing this out of pity? 'Cause I'm not making you put things up your ass when you don't wanna, I mean—" 

"Hoseok for the love of Gucci, please, shut up and accept while I still haven't changed my mind." 

Slowly, gauging Taehyung's expression, Hoseok sits back on the driver's seat and shuts the door. Hesitantly, the brunet reaches for the packaging of the toy and takes the vibrator out with a sigh. 

"I'm gonna have to... uh... prep myself. This thing's a little bigger than I expected so I can't exactly just shove it in. It's been a while." 

"Yeah," Hoseok mumbles, embarrassed. Jung Hoseok is embarrassed. "You could maybe use a restroom in a café or something?..." 

"I'll need something to lean on and I am not touching anything inside public bathrooms, hell no." 

Hoseok nibbles on his lip, seemingly in deep thought, and clearly avoiding to meet Taehyung's eyes. It's strange, considering the fact Hoseok isn't easily intimidated, but again a lot of unexpected things happened in the past days. 

"Maybe you could... do it... here? You can do it on the backseat, I won't look. I'll... download the app on my phone and keep myself busy, I guess." Hoseok suggests. 

Taehyung stares, mouth agape, very very uncomfortable with the prospect of stretching himself open in the backseat of Hoseok's car while the latter is sitting right in front of him. However, although he refuses to admit it, it sends the faintest throb down the pit of his stomach. 

"Dude, we're in the middle of Las Vegas, I'm not gonna finger myself while there are people walking past us." 

"I could park the truck in an empty alley or something. Do you have a better idea?" 

Taehyung falls silent. He doesn't.      

It's dark inside and even darker outside since Hoseok turned off the headlights. He's busying himself with his phone, looking up the app for the sex toy on the store, but the task goes painfully slow because his ears are way too focused on the sound of rustling coming from the backseat. Taehyung pulls his slacks down to his knees and, deciding that because of the pants he can't exactly spread his legs properly, he peels them off completely along with his boxers and gets on his hands and knees. 

He rips the lubricant sample's packaging and doesn't see the redhead's shoulders tense at the sound. He pours all of it on his fingers, careful not to spill any on himself or the car, then hesitantly reaches back. It's been a while, and the toy's big, so he knows he'll have to prep himself a lot. 

He also knows how sensitive he gets when his long, slender fingers start fucking into him and how difficult it is for him to be quiet. He prays that he'll be able to hold back. 

Carefully, Taehyung spreads the lube around his rim, gasping slightly at the cold substance, then slowly pushes past the ring of muscles. It takes everything he has to not moan, but he manages. The one thing he's unable to conceal, though, is the sound of squelching as he moves his finger in and out of himself, a sound that somehow becomes unbearably loud in the silence of the car. He can't do anything about that, though. He can't do anything about the fact Hoseok's sweating way too much for someone who's sitting in a light suit in the middle of a chilly evening. 

Taehyung needs to hurry and get this over with, because he can feel his own cock hardening and that is not good. When he gets needy, it becomes difficult for him to stop, and that might be problematic. So once he starts feeling a little less resistance, although it's not really loose enough yet, he decides to go in with a second finger and—

It was a terrible idea. 

It was a terrible idea because as soon as that finger fucks into him, the stretch makes a broken whimper stumble out of his lips and it's too late by the time he clamps his free hand over his mouth, forehead pressed against the window. 
Hoseok stiffens. He gulps, audibly so. The app's already downloading and he's insistently watching the download bar as it progresses excruciatingly slowly. He wants to turn around, wants to see, wants to help, but he can only stare down at his phone and pretend that  didn't happen. 

"D-Did you download it?" Taehyung asks, trying to distract himself from the two fingers stretching him open but his voice his breathy and low and he sounds way too fucking good. 

"Yeah." Hoseok answers, voice strained. "You okay?" 

"Mmh, yes." Taehyung moans softly and Hoseok doesn't know if it's the answer to his question or the effects of fucking himself. 

"Did..." Hoseok starts and trails off when he hears the squelching get faster and Taehyung's breathing turn to panting. Fuck. "Did you... put it in?" 

"Not yet," Taehyung softly says and slows down, remembering that he doesn't need to go faster to stretch himself. "I'll do it right now." 

Carefully, he starts scissoring his fingers inside himself, mindful not to touch his prostate because that could get ugly. He can't go in with a third finger, he knows he won't be able to handle it without falling apart and ending up fucking himself until he comes. Taehyung's cock is fully hard and arousal clouds his mind. He decides that he'll have to do with this for prepping, and he reluctantly takes his fingers out of his hole. A breathy whine escapes his lips at the loss. 

Taehyung reaches for the toy, feeling it to make sure he's putting it in the right way. He lubes it up with what's already on his fingers, and extends his arm back again to push it against his entrance. He's still clenching around nothing, so the slide should be easy even if he's not really stretched enough, but the angle's awkward and he can't see what he's doing.
When he thinks he has the toy angled right, he tries to push it in and the stretch has him biting his own hand to stop himself from making any more sounds. 

However, though he manages to push the tip in easily, the rest of the toy is another story and he spends a solid minute pushing the tip in and out trying to find the correct way. After five minutes of trying, Hoseok starts wondering what the hell is taking him so long. 

"You alright back there?" He asks, concerned. 

"I'm fine. It's just this thing, I can't figure out how to put it in."

"The guy from the store said the bigger end goes inside and the thinner side goes on your perineum, whatever that is." 

"It's the skin between my balls and my ass, and I know how I'm supposed to do it, it's just that I'm on my hands and knees and I can't see what the fuck I'm doing and—" Taehyung whimpers when the toy pushes past his rim and he thinks he got it right, but when he feels around he realizes the thin part is angled to the right and not at all behind his balls. He groans in annoyance and pulls the toy out. "Fuck this shit. Hoseok, help me." 

Hoseok freezes. 

"What?" He says, still not daring to look behind him. "But—" 

"I'm doing this for you, dickhead, the least you can do is help me so I don't end up hurting myself." Taehyung whines. 

Hoseok knows Taehyung didn't mean it like that when he said he was doing this for him. But somehow, the idea of it all has goosebumps rising all over his skin and it's what really makes him swallow the lump in his throat and climb out of the car to get to the backseat. The second he opens the door, though...  His breath hitches in his throat at the sight. 

He can see Taehyung bent over on his hands and knees, staring back at him with his cheek pressed against the window, one hand holding him up and the other holding the light blue toy and... fuck, his ass. His ass is perked up, spine curved beautifully, tan, slim legs spread and his entrance clenching around nothing, aching to be filled up. Hoseok can feel his mouth water as he stares for a little too long until Taehyung gets uncomfortable. 

"Fucking get in and close the door before someone sees us." He grits out, and Hoseok snaps back to reality and obliges. 

It's awkward. The air is thick and Taehyung's still breathing heavily, half naked, ass up way too close to Hoseok. Thankfully, the pick up truck is wide enough for them both to fit without being squished together, but still.  Silently, Taehyung hands him the toy. It's slick with lube and feels a little gross in Hoseok's hands but he's too eager to notice. He sits up on his knees, slightly hunched forward to avoid hitting his head on the roof. The position is... unsettling. The second he puts his hand on Taehyung's soft skin, the man shivers under him. 

"Your hand's... cold." Taehyung hurriedly says. 

"Sorry." 

Hoseok gently slips his thumb between Taehyung's cheeks and pulls one of them apart, resisting the urge to knead the smooth skin. Taehyung's entrance glimmers with lube, pretty and swollen and so fucking inviting. He looks at the toy in his other hand and positions it right, pressed against the tight hole. 

"I'm gonna put it in now, okay?" Hoseok warns ever so softly, and the way he says it sounds so wrong, sinful, like he's not talking about the toy. 

"Yeah, ple—" Taehyung cuts himself off before he can say what he wants to say. "Yeah." 

Carefully, Hoseok pushes past the rim, inch by inch, hole swallowing the toy so nicely like it was made for it. Taehyung moans, deep and low and closes his eyes, but opens them again as soon as his mind flares up with the image of Hoseok fucking him with something other than a toy. 

Hoseok pushes a little more and suddenly Taehyung's ass sucks the rest of the toy in in one go, wrenching a high-pitched whimper out of the brunet, and normally it should be over: the toy's placed the right way, it's all in, they should be stopping right there.

"Is it... done?" Taehyung breathes out. 

"Not yet." Hoseok lies. 

Taehyung's trying not to move because he can feel the tip pressed right against his prostate and if he budges just a tiny bit, he'll fall apart. His efforts are useless, though, because then Hoseok pushes the toy with his thumb and it pulses right against the bundle of nerves, drawing a mewl out of Taehyung's lips. He sounds so fucking good Hoseok can't help the urge to do it again and he does, one, two, three times, until Taehyung's writhing under him, cock leaking with pre-cum. 

"Hoseok," he moans and the way he calls his name has the redhead's mind spinning. "Hoseok, please hurry, I'm— If this keeps going, I'm gonna—" 

"It's done." Hoseok blurts out and hurriedly climbs out of the car. 

Taehyung catches his breath, almost wanting to just reach back and fuck himself with the toy until he finds his release, but he can't do that. He almost wishes that Hoseok had continued just a little more, because now he's hard and wet and so aroused he can't think properly. 

He holds himself together, and slowly sits up once he's calmed down a bit. He takes a box of tissues from under the car seats, where he knows Hoseok always puts them, and wipes his ass and cock to avoid wetting his clothes. He dresses up fast, putting his boxers and slacks back on, then lays down on his side. 

"We can go now." He tells Hoseok, as calmly as possible. 

"Are you gonna stay back there?" Hoseok asks, starting the car. 

"Yeah, I... just need a minute. I can't sit for the moment." He explains. 

Hoseok doesn't reply. He just clears his throats and thanks everything that is holy that Taehyung isn't going to sit next to him. 

It'd be unfortunate if he saw the way Hoseok's red suit pants fit too tightly around his crotch.     

Taehyung is certain he has never seen this much color in his life. He checks the location again on his phone to make sure they're at the right place and yeah... that's the wedding. And everything, from the decorations and food to the guests' clothes, is so colorful the whole thing looks like a giant messy rainbow. With his fitted black suit, he feels dull and regrets not opting for something brighter like Hoseok did, which earned him many compliments so far.  

Because they were late, Hoseok and Taehyung arrived after the grooms had exchanged their vows, and Hoseok has been complaining about it for the past ten minutes because he missed his chance of knowing how gay weddings function. However, there are no words to describe how he reacted when, ironically, right when they arrived, the DJ blasted Lady Gaga's "Applause" and everyone went nuts

That, and Hoseok's dancing skills, is what landed them in their current situation: Taehyung has his fourth glass of champagne in hand and is standing next to an already tipsy Hoseok while the newlyweds are chatting them up. 

"So tell me, why'd you decide to make your wedding a Gayfest?" Hoseok asks, unashamed. 

"Well," the shorter guy starts, blue eyes staring at his husband lovingly. "Both our families refused to attend our wedding because we're two men, and they thought it'd ruin the ceremony, but joke's on them because now this wedding is even gayer than it already was." 

"That's... sort of sad. But also funny." Taehyung giggles, liking the way Hoseok's arm is wrapped around his waist, keeping him close. 

"Are you guys boyfriends?" The taller groom asks curiously. 

Taehyung flushes ten shades of red, and opens his mouth to correct him.  "No, we're—" 

"Married," Hoseok blurts out and grabs Taehyung's hand to show it to them. "We're married."

Taehyung just stands there, dumbfounded. The couple stares at the silver rings on their middle fingers, wondering why the fuck they decided to place them there. They opt for not asking about it, though, because they have a slightly... naughty idea about it. 

"You're both really handsome. You look good together." The blue eyed man compliments. "We should go greet the other guests now. Have great night!" 

"Thank you! You two look lovely as well, my best wishes. Enjoy your night." Taehyung politely replies. He grins widely at the couple as they walk away and, as soon as they're out of sight, his smile is replaced by a frown. He spins around to look at Hoseok. "Care to explain to me why in the living hell we're married?"

"I don't know, it just felt like the right thing to say. They looked like they shipped us harder than K-pop fans ship idols together. That means very hard."

"You're a mess." Taehyung sighs, though with a little smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. 

"We're both messes. That's why I love you." 

It's nothing new. Hoseok says he loves people all the time, those words have stopped making Taehyung's heart lurch in his chest a long time ago, but usually he'd always add the god forsaken "no homo" right after, which completely ruins it every time. 

This time, though, he doesn't. The words are followed by silence and pulling Taehyung closer by the waist. The brunet decides to not overthink it and sips at his champagne, wrapping his own arm around Hoseok while he watches a Drag Queen do a fabulous death drop on the dancefloor. 

About four glasses of champagne later, Hoseok pulls him on stage where some guests and the grooms had given their speeches and they sing, they sing their lungs out because they're drunk and it's not a karaoke but who gives a fuck? Another thing crossed off the To-Do List. Plus, people seemed to truly enjoy their singing. 

Or maybe they were just as drunk as them.  When they're done, Taehyung steps down from the stage and looks back at Hoseok, radiant in his bright red suit, and thinks that he looks good with a mic.       

Because he's a little drunk and because he's having so much fun, Taehyung almost forgets that he has a vibrator up his ass. 

Almost. 

It's while he's standing near the buffet, getting himself some food to eat after dancing and drinking too much, that he remembers. It's a brutal snap back to reality, because when the toy starts vibrating softly inside him, he stiffens and his legs go weak and he damn near drops his plate. 

His first reflex is so look for Hoseok, and he spots him sitting at one of the dinner tables alone, his phone in hand and a shit-eating grin on his face. 

Taehyung frowns, sets his plate of food back down on the table and starts walking towards him, but Hoseok taps on his phone while Taehyung's halfway there and the brunet stills, mouth opening slightly and then pressing into a thin line. A soft shade of pink is taking over his cheeks and his expression is a mix of anger, discomfort and pure bliss. He attempts to walk again, faster with much shorter strides, and once he gets to Hoseok, he has to hold himself back to not punch the grin out of his face.  "Hoseok. What the fuck are you doing?" 

"Fulfilling another task in our To-Do List." Hoseok responds cockily. 

"I thought it said Sex toys in public not Humiliation in public." 

"But our sex toy happens to have so many functionalities, it'd be a shame not to use them." He snickers and Taehyung considers taking his phone away but decides against it, since Hoseok is much stronger and would take it back in no time. "Just sit down, relax and enjoy." 

"I can't do that! Hoseok, we're in public, I might get hard a-and—" 

"Wrap your suit jacket around your waist, they won't notice. And I won't let you cum." 

Taehyung's eyes widen and his jaw drops. One, because did he really just say that? And two, did he really just say that

"Jung Hoseok." 

"Jung Taehyung." 

"Fuck no, we're not married. And what makes you think I'll be the one to take your last name?" Taehyung lies and fakes disgust. It sounds too good. 

"If I were you, I wouldn't be this cocky." 

"Oh yeah?" Taehyung arches up an eyebrow, leaning closer to Hoseok. "And why— Oh."  Taehyung interrupts himself to moan a little too loud when Hoseok presses a higher setting on his phone. He loses his balance and has to lean on Hoseok's shoulders to keep himself up. The redhead's hands fly up to hold him by the waist in case his legs fail him completely.  "Hoseok, I'm serious, t-turn it off." Taehyung pleads, eyes squeezed shut and forehead pressed against Hoseok's shoulder. 

"You're so cute when you're desperate." Hoseok chuckles and it confirms every single doubt Taehyung had about him being a sadistic fuck. "I like this feeling of being in control." 

"Fuck you." 

"Sit down, Tae. As pretty as your butt is, I'm not sure the way you're bent over and exposed is very appropriate." 

"I have a fucking sex toy up my ass, how am I supposed to s—"  Taehyung is interrupted by Hoseok's hands pulling his hips down until the brunet's seated in his lap, ass pressed right against his cock, and the sitting position pushes the toy further in until it's rubbing against his prostate. Taehyung feels like he's going to explode. 

"Here we go— oh, fuck, wow." Hoseok breathes out. 

He realizes just how badly he fucked up, because now he can feel the toy vibrating against his cock and that, along with the fact Taehyung's unconsciously grinding his ass against him, makes things very difficult for both of them. 

But Hoseok's a little drunk and he also happens to not have any limits, so they're fucked. 

So he grabs his phone again, unlocks it and goes for a higher setting. The toy starts pulsing and vibrating harder, making a breathy whimper stumble out of Taehyung's lips as he leans on the table and buries his face in his arms so that no one can see the look of pure bliss on his face. The way it pulses inside him feels like there's a cock pounding into him with sharp, deep, short thrusts, hitting his prostate every time, and it's so easy to imagine that it's Hoseok when he's sitting on him like that. 

And it gets even easier when Hoseok's hand travels between Taehyung's thighs to palm his dick through the tight slacks. 

"Fuck," Taehyung groans, head shooting up to look around the crowd and thankfully, no one's looking at them. "Fuck, Hoseok, stop. There are people around us." 

"Good. Let them see how pretty you look." 

The brunet's pretty sure Hoseok's gone insane at this point, that he's delirious, and he knows it's no use trying to stop him when he's like that. Not that he wants him to stop. There's something enticing, something ecstatic about the situation, the thrill of possibly being caught, the fear that someone might be watching and fuck, Taehyung has no clue where all these newly found kinks came from, but he has a little feeling that anything Hoseok does to him becomes a new kink. 

"Take off the jacket and put it over your legs." Hoseok commands, breathing softly on Taehyung's neck, still touching his fully hard cock through his pants and loving the way the pretty boy's rutting against him, vibrating toy making them both dizzy with arousal. 

Taehyung obeys, quickly peeling off his jacket and draping it over his thighs, covering his hard-on and Hoseok's hand. As soon as he does, though, he feels the button of his slacks pop open and his zipper fly down, then Hoseok's hand hesitantly hovers over his cock. 

"Can I? Want me to touch you?" He asks, peppering soft kisses against Taehyung's nape that have the younger man shivering. 

"Yes," Taehyung whines quietly, one hand coming to find Hoseok's free one and their fingers intertwine, squeezing hard. "Yes, please." 

The plead makes Hoseok's cock twitch in his pants and suddenly, every doubt he ever had about his sexuality vanishes into thin air. Sure, he fucking loves pussy, he loves women and their grace and beauty, their soft skin and pretty curves, their silky voices and the way their nails scratch his back when he fucks them. 

But there's always been this lingering thing that he feels whenever he's near Taehyung. He feels it when he cuddles him to sleep, when he watches him change, when he sees his face in the morning, when he comes fresh out of the shower, and now, with him writhing on top of him, tan skin glistening with sweat, Hoseok's hand on his cock, their fingers intertwined and the quietest, softest moans spilling out of his lips, Hoseok feels it more than ever. 

"I'm gonna come." Taehyung whispers and his grip on Hoseok's hand tightens. "I'm gonna—" 

Hoseok...  Stops. 

He just stops. Just like that. 

The toy turns off. He takes his hand off Taehyung's cock. He stops it all. 

Taehyung's mind goes into overdrive. 

"What the fuck?!" He whisper-shouts and it sounds too much like a whine. 

"Told you I wouldn't let you cum." Hoseok snickers, way too content with the situation. 

Taehyung breaks. He's too lost, too far gone in his headspace, sex filling his mind to the brim, and he doesn't even realize that there are tears streaming down his cheeks until it's too late. 

"Fuck, please, hyung. Please, I wanna— I need to come. Please. Fuck, just do something." He begs, grinding hard against Hoseok's cock and the redhead groans. 

To say Hoseok is surprised would be an understatement. 

He did expect a little whining. Possibly even some pleads, but not full-on begging and crying for release. Not this complete desperate outburst, not coming from Taehyung. Taehyung, who's always controlled, who's goofy and a little silly sometimes, Taehyung who scolds him when he comes home at 4 a.m. thinking his drunk ass will understand a word he's saying. 

He never expected that Taehyung to crumble apart and become so... submissive. And it's hot, fuck, it's so hot. 

"Shit, okay. Tae, just... just stop crying, let's get out of here and I'll take care of you, alright?" Hoseok panics, not knowing at all how to react. 

Taehyung hums and gets up, wiping the tears off his face with his free hand and refusing to let go of Hoseok's hand. Jacket thrown over his shoulder, he walks along with his roommate and they quickly leave, getting to Hoseok's car as fast as they can, and in merely a couple minutes they're parked in the dark alley again. 

Then they're in the backseat again and Hoseok's pulling Taehyung's slacks off along with his underwear while the pretty boy's lying on his back, legs spread, cock painfully hard with a deep pink dusted across his cheeks and nose. His eyes are still glassy with tears and his lips are swollen from biting back moans. Hoseok can't believe how fucking hot he looks. 

Once the clothes are off, Taehyung gets on his hands and knees, too drunk and aroused to be ashamed of exposing himself, and Hoseok doesn't waste any time. He gets on his knees behind Taehyung, phone in hand, and experimentally pulls at the toy until only the tip's inside, before pushing it right back in. Taehyung moans loudly, not caring about being heard anymore, and Hoseok feels his stomach do flips because of how sinful he sounds. 

"How do you want it?" Hoseok asks, voice hoarse and low.

"Please, fuck me." Taehyung pleads and bucks his hips back, aching for more contact. "Please, hyung. I'm good, I'm so good..." 

"God, what is happening to you?"  

He's worlds away from the usual bubbly and savage Taehyung he knows. He has no idea what he triggered in him, but he knows he fucking loves it because his dick hasn't softened the slightest, and he can't stop drinking in the pretty boy's moans. 

Then he recalls what a friend had told him a while ago. They'd gone too deep into the BDSM subject, because Hoseok was fascinated with the whole ordeal, and didn't get how some people could be completely different people outside than they are in bed. 

A headspace, is what he called it. How people get lost in their own head, how sex drives them to let their real desires out. There are many of them, different spaces for different people, and once they're triggered... 

Shit. 

Hoseok briefly wonders if Taehyung's in subspace. 

Then, as he drags the toy out and fucks it back into him harshly, Taehyung mewls and arches his back, good and pliant and the wonder's replaced by certainty. 

"You like this, Tae?" Hoseok asks, moving the toy in and out of his heat. "Want me to make you come like this?" 

"Please," Taehyung begs, rocking back on the toy in time with Hoseok's thrusts. "W-Wanna come so bad." 

Hoseok pulls his phone out of his pocket, and in an instant he's got the toy set on the highest mode. It brutally jerks in his hand and pulses inside Taehyung, vibrating hard, and the boy falls apart. His arms fail him and he has to press his forehead to the cold window, whimpering loudly because the toy's pressing right against his prostate and it's so good he feels like he could come in seconds. 

Hoseok reaches between Taehyung's legs to palm his cock and it twitches in his hand, hard and veiny and wet with pre-cum. The younger man's a complete mess. 

"C-Close, I'm so close, hyung— Ah! Ah, god, f-fuck." 

"You're so fucking wet, Tae." Hoseok groans, lightly gliding his fingertips along Taehyung's cock while simultaneously moving the toy in and out of him. "Get on your back. You'll make a mess out of my car." 

"C-Can't move. I'm sorry, hyung, I promise I'm good. I just— I can't." The brunet whines, trying and failing to prop himself up on his hands again. 

Hoseok sighs and grabs Taehyung's hips, flipping him over easily like he weighs nothing, before spreading his legs and dragging his body close until his ass is pressed flush against Hoseok's thigh. The older can feel how hard the toy's pulsing and fucking into him, and when he sees the expression on Taehyung's face he wonders why he didn't make him lie on his back earlier. 

Brown hair damp and disheveled, lips pink and swollen, face flushed red and glistening with sweat, a tiny trail of saliva streaming down the corner of his parted lips, eyes teary and half-lidded and pleading, Taehyung looks utterly wrecked and seeing Hoseok's face from that angle seems to tip him over the edge. 

"Fuck, I-I'm coming. Can I come? Please, hyung?" Taehyung moans and arches and ruts down on Hoseok's thigh, desperate. 

"It's so hot that you're asking this like a good boy. Go on. Come for me." 

Taehyung is fucking hot when he comes. His eyes flutter shut, the last tears escaping his long, dark eyelashes, his teeth sink into his lower lip hard as a sweet, sweet whimper reverberates in his throat. 

His cock jerks hard and ropes of cum spill out and Hoseok grabs his dick to milk him through his orgasm. The toy's still inside him and it hurts because his walls are tightly clenched around it while it pulses inside and Taehyung is so sensitive he feels like he's going to pass out. 

"O-Out. The t-toy, hurts. Take it... out." Taehyung stutters out between broken moans and heavy breaths. 

Hoseok uses his phone to turn the vibrator off and then carefully pulls it out of Taehyung's whole. The oversensitivity has the brunet hissing in pain but he manages, and once the toy's out, drenched in lube and pre-cum, his entrance quivers and he finally heaves a long sigh in relief. 

His eyes fall shut, his body relaxes under the soft caresses of Hoseok's hand on his inner thigh. There's a huge wet stain on the redhead's suit pants from where Taehyung's ass was, but he doesn't give two shits. He's too focused on the exhausted, beautiful man lying before him, breathing heavily, wearing nothing but a black, now stained shirt and his bare, tan skin covered in a thin layer of shiny sweat. 
He looks divine. 

"Rest, Tae. I'll take us back to the hotel." Hoseok whispers and leans down to plant a soft kiss on Taehyung's temple. 

The younger man pries his heavy eyes open and looks up weakly at Hoseok. 

"But you're..." He starts and trails off, gaze flickering down to the obvious bulge in Hoseok's pants. 

"Yeah, I'll... figure it out. At the hotel." 

Taehyung wants to protest but he's too fucking tired. He closes his eyes and the last thing he feels is Hoseok covering up his lower body with his jacket before climbing out of the backseat and into the driver's seat. 

Then it's silence.   

Taehyung wakes up in his room, not feeling anywhere near fully rested, and for a split second he almost thinks the whole thing was a dream. He figures that it isn't, though, when he feels stickiness between his legs and inside his ass, which throbbed and clenched around air, his hole feeling loose and empty.  

That, and the fact he's completely naked in bed further proves that it definitely was not a dream. 

"How did I get here?" Taehyung asks... no one in particular, until a voice echoes right next to him in bed and he jumps from surprise. 

"I carried you." Hoseok admits. "Oh, and don't worry, no one saw your dick since your jacket was over it. But I'm a hundred percent sure that a group of girls definitely checked out your ass in the elevator." 

"Jesus fucking christ." Taehyung groans and throws an arm over his eyes. 

"That's fine, really, you have a great ass, I bet they were jea—" 

"I don't care that they saw my ass, Hoseok. I just can't believe... We..." Taehyung trails off, failing to find the right words to describe what went on. 

"Tae. It's okay." Hoseok scoots closer and places a hand on Taehyung's tummy, thumb brushing over his navel. "I just made you feel good. I mean, I hope. You looked... fuck, you looked really hot. You were... different." 

"I... get like that, sometimes. I don't know where it comes from, I just... when I'm really turned on, I kind of lose it. Sorry if it was awkward." 

"It wasn't." Hoseok protests immediately, not a hint of hesitation in his voice. It makes something bubble up in Taehyung's stomach. 

They stay silent like that for a few seconds, Hoseok's thumb gently drawing circles on Taehyung's stomach, the latter momentarily forgetting that he's completely naked under the blanket, and it feels good. It feels right. 

"Did you take care of... it?" Taehyung breaks the silence. 

"It?" 

Taehyung sighs. "Your dick, Hoseok." 

"Oh." Hoseok's thumb stills its movements, palm resting on the brunet's stomach. "Y-Yeah I... jerked off in the shower." 

Taehyung removes his arm from his face and cranes his neck to look at Hoseok. He studies him and squints his eyes, brows furrowed suspiciously. 

"But your hair's dry. And you're still wearing your suit." He points out. 

Fuck.

"Um... Y-Yeah, I-I... took... a dry shower?" 

"Hoseok." Taehyung glares at him. "You're still hard, aren't you?" 

Hoseok panics. "I mean, yeah, but I don't want you to feel like you owe me anything and—" 

"I don't owe anyone sex. People never owe sex, for fuck's sake. If you want me to get you off it's okay. I want to." 

Taehyung rolls onto his side to face the redhead and their noses touch. The redhead's hand slides down his waist to rest on the small of his back. Hoseok feels a leg slide between his thighs and his breath hitches in his throat as it rubs against his crotch. 

"Tae..." He breathes out. 

"It's okay. Let me." Taehyung whispers, voice soft and reassuring. 

He presses his forehead against Hoseok's before letting his hand travel down his toned stomach, slipping underneath his clothes to gently drag his fingertips along the underside of his cock. Hoseok gasps, leans into the touch, and he wants to kiss Taehyung so bad. 

So he does. 

He leans in, and presses his lips against his. The kiss is slow, careful, deep. Taehyung likes the way Hoseok breathes into his mouth and bites his lip whenever he thumbs at his slit or squeezes his cock. 

The angle's a little awkward, but right when Taehyung pulls his hand out to open Hoseok's pants, the latter hoists him over his body and Taehyung gets on top of him before dipping down again to kiss him deeply. The redhead wraps his hands around his hips and bucks his own up. They kiss more desperately, hot and needy, licking into each other's mouths.  Hoseok pulls away to breath and stares into the brunet's eyes.

"Can you... Is it okay if, uh... W-Would you—" 

"Yeah." Taehyung giggles cutely, amused by how flustered Hoseok is getting about it all. "Clothes off, though. I don't like being the only one naked." 

Hoseok peels his clothes away and Taehyung helps him — as much as kissing his neck while trying to pull at his clothes can be considered helping — and once Hoseok's completely on display, the younger man stops to look at him.  And fuck, what a sight it is. 

"I, uh... didn't really shave? Is it a thing? Do all gay dudes shave? I just never really—" 

"Shut up." Taehyung interrupts him, focusing on admiring Hoseok's beautiful body. 

There are pretty tan lines on his thighs and cutting across his deep V line, prominent muscles on his legs and stomach. A faint trail of hair travels down from his navel to his cock, which is as nice and veiny as he recalls it to have been back in the nightclub. He likes it. Loves it, even, and he can't decide where he wants it first. 

"How do you want me?" Taehyung bluntly asks and Hoseok chokes on air. "My mouth? My ass? Both? I could suck you off and then ride you or—" 

"Okay, fuck, y-you're... being too bold. And stop giving me choices, my brain can't function properly right now. What happened to obedient, submissive Taehyung?" 

"I can't fall into subspace if you're acting like a thirteen year-old, Hobi." He chuckles and it makes something boil inside his roommate. "What happened to the sexy, dominant Hoseok?" 

"Do you like him better?" Hoseok smirks, hands travelling down Taehyung's hips to grab his ass. "Like getting your hair pulled? Like it rough? Being treated like a little slut?" 

"Mmh," Taehyung hums and shivers, arching into Hoseok's touch. "Only in bed though. You're cuter when you act stupid." 

"So Hobi in the streets, hyung in the sheets?" 

"I— That was a slip-up. I don't have a hyung kink." Taehyung stammers while his roommate stares, far from convinced. 

"Right. Well thanks to you I just found out that I sort of do, so..." Hoseok harshly kneads the supple flesh of Taehyung's ass and the pretty boy yelps, nails digging into his toned chest. "Ride me and call me hyung, like a good boy?" 

"Wow, okay... Okay. Do you, uh... have condoms?"  Hoseok freezes, wide-eyed. "Well, fuck." 

"Hoseok. I'm not letting you fuck me when I know you make out with whole nightclubs every night and could probably have every STD on Earth." 

"No, look, just... give me a minute." Hoseok says and reaches for his red pants on the floor, pulling his phone out of them. 

Taehyung's on top of him, waiting to get fucked, they're both naked and horny, and Hoseok's desperately scrolling through his phone gallery. Name a more awkward situation. 

"Here!" Hoseok suddenly exclaims and shows Taehyung a goddamn medical certificate on his phone screen. "I got tested just two weeks ago and I only fucked one person since and I'm like, ninety-nine percent sure I used protection." 

"Why the one percent?" 

"'Cause I'm not even sure I did fuck her. Was too high. But if I did I definitely used protection?" 

Taehyung bursts out laughing at his desperate attempts, deciding that Hoseok's certainly the goofiest person he'll ever have the chance to know in his life. He's such a mess, a strange mix of devilishly hot and too cute for his own good. 

Fuck it. If he's gonna get an STD it might as well be with Jung Hoseok.  (A/N: Don't follow this mindset, kids. Do not. Always use protection!) 

"Can I suck you off first? I really wanna suck you off." Taehyung asks, as if the question could have any answer other than fuck yeah. 

"Fuck yeah." Hoseok breathes out, because one does not answer a blowjob proposition from Kim Taehyung with anything other than fuck yeah. 

Hoseok hears a low chuckle, then he feels hands brushing down his legs, and then there's a tongue on his length and— Wow. Fuck. The redhead lets out a loud moan the moment Taehyung's mouth starts working on his dick, and he decides that he definitely likes his mouth better than anyone else's. The brunet licks up the underside of his cock, then spits on his tip and uses his hand to lubricate it, tightly wrapped long fingers stroking up and down expertly. 

He takes him into his mouth again, inch by inch, until his cock hits the back of his throat. He gags a little, but manages to relax and swallow around the length, wrenching a whine right out of the redhead's lips. Taehyung's eyes start watering and he pulls back, hollowing his cheeks, pink lips tightly wrapped around him until he releases him with a loud pop. A bead of pre-cum forms on the tip and he licks it off, digging his tongue into the sensitive slit.  Hoseok is completely awed. 

"Shit. How in the living fuck did you learn to be that good with dicks when the only thing I've ever seen in your hand was a computer mouse and keyboard?" 

"I wasn't always a nerd, Hobi. Back in Korea, I had... my fair share of experiences. Here too at first, until I just got bored." 

"Bored of sex? Are you human?" 

"Sex isn't that important." Taehyung rolls his eyes, annoyed. 

"Is it? Judging from how you were begging me to let you cum earlier, it sounded pretty important to me." 

Taehyung flushes, recalling the way he'd broken down, desperate and needy in the car. "Just— Shut up and fuck me." 

"That's what I thought." Hoseok chuckles and pulls Taehyung into a heated kiss, before cupping his ass again and lifting him up until he's right on top of his cock. "Can you take it? Without prepping?" 

"You ask too many fucking questions." 

Without warning, Taehyung sinks down on Hoseok's dick, eyes fluttering shut when it stretches his still sensitive hole. He gasps and hisses a little at the pain but finds himself liking Hoseok inside him too much to care. His momentary control doesn't last long, however, because soon enough the older man bucks his hips up and grabs Taehyung's ass to fuck him deep. 

Taehyung moans, low and breathy, and lets himself be guided by Hoseok. He likes the way he takes control, manhandles him. Hoseok cards his fingers in his brown hair and tugs hard, exposing his neck to kiss it and suck purple bruises into the tan skin. The brunet feels goosebumps rise all over his body because he loves getting his hair pulled, and he wants more. 

"Hyung," he pants, tolling his hips on Hoseok's cock at a slower pace. "Can you fuck me from behind? Would you like that?" 

"I— I would love to. I like seeing your face, though. Like looking at you. So fucking hot." 

"I'll look at— ah, at you, h-hyung." Taehyung leans in and cups his cheek, breathing and moaning on his lips. "I'll be good and look at you, hm?" 

"Fuck." Hoseok groans and lifts the younger man off his cock, kissing him hard and deep one last time before kneeling behind him. 

Taehyung bends over, on his hands and knees, craning his neck to look back at Hoseok. The brunet smiles playfully and wriggles his ass, which earns him a hard slap on the butt cheek and that has him whimpering and shivering.

It makes him fall instantly.  "Do it again."  Hoseok lands another smack on the same cheek. Taehyung keens and perks his ass up better instead of drawing back. "Shit, hyung. F-Fuck me and do it again. Please?" 

"You like pain, Tae? You like feeling used?" Hoseok simpers and hears Taehyung hum softly as a response. 

He kneads the flesh of his ass before parting his cheeks, thumb stroking over his puckered, swollen hole. He lines himself up and watches his cock slide in, tight heat stretching around him and sucking him in so nicely. He digs his thumbs in the little dimples on Taehyung's lower back and bottoms out, groaning in pleasure from how much tighter Taehyung feels around him with this angle. 

He pulls out to the tip and slams back in so hard Taehyung has to hang onto the bedhead as it bangs against the wall, and he does it again and again until Taehyung can't hold himself up anymore and buries his face into the pillow, turned into a whimpering mess.  Something beastly and fucking sadistic takes over Hoseok's body, because then he's reaching for Taehyung's hair and pulling him close until his face is merely inches away from the redhead's, spine curved while he's still getting fucked in deep and sharp thrusts that pound right into his sweet spot almost every time. 

"Didn't you say you'd be a good boy and keep looking at me?" Hoseok purrs and rolls his hips, knocking the air right out of the pretty boy's lungs. "Or am I gonna have to keep pulling your hair like this, Tae? Do I need to rough you up, baby?" 

"I'm— I'm soh-sorry hyung, I'll be so good, fuck. Please. More, ah! Ah, more..." 

Hoseok lands a harsh slap on his ass again and Taehyung jolts violently with a keen. His scalp burns from the force of Hoseok's fingers in his hair, his prostate is being abused over and over again, his legs are quivering and he's pretty sure he can taste blood from how hard he's been biting his lips. 

God, how much he missed this. He can't believe he went on for so long without getting fucked properly and this... this is more than compensating for it. 

It doesn't take long until Taehyung's coming all over himself and the bedsheets, and he doesn't know how Hoseok's still holding on even though he's been painfully hard for a while. He only holds on for a couple more seconds, though, because the clench of Taehyung's ass around his cock, the look of bliss on the brunet's face as he makes a mess out of himself and throws his head back on Hoseok's shoulder, it's all too good for him to handle.  He bends Taehyung over again and fucks him through his orgasm before pulling out quickly, moments before he also releases with a guttural moan, his come staining Taehyung's reddened buttcheeks and lower back in white. 

Hoseok's head starts spinning  and he finds himself collapsing on the bed next to his completely wrecked roommate. Heavy breathing becomes the only sound in the room, but there's incessant ringing in their ears and they can't focus on anything but that. It takes them both a while to snap back to reality, and when they do... 

"Fuck. Wow. I'm never gonna be able to fuck a woman again." Hoseok pants, earning a soft chuckle from the man beside him. 

"Serves you right, dickhead. If you're gonna stick your cock in your roommate you better be ready to face the consequences." 

Hoseok rolls onto his side to face Taehyung, who's lying on his stomach with his cheek smushed against the pillow. It's cute. The redhead traces down his spine with his fingertips before letting his hand rest on his pretty ass. 

"Do the consequences involve more sex with you? Because if that's the case I'm ready to face whatever comes with it." Hoseok chimes. 

Taehyung glares at him. "Is that all I'm gonna be? A cum bucket?" He jokes, voice raspy from straining too much. 

"No." Hoseok answers too seriously. He snuggles closer and cups Taehyung's cheek. "No, I like you. I really do. A lot." 

Taehyung presses closer as well, wrapping an arm around the redhead's waist. He smiles softly. 

"I like you t—" 

"Actually, scratch that, I love you. I think. Screw liking. Liking is for a ninth grade crush or a polite way of saying you wanna bang someone. Liking is when you're too scared to use the word love 'cause it creeps people out. Fuck it. I'm not scared." 

Taehyung's pretty sure his soul just left his body because he can't speak or move. 

He's just laying there, mouth agape, while Hoseok's staring back at him expectantly and... wow, that escalated quickly. 

"Jung Hoseok. If this is another prank I swear to god—" 

The brunet's cut off by a pair of lips latching onto his, making his eyes instantly flutter shut and a shiver run down his spine. They kiss deeply, slowly until they're breathless. Then Hoseok pulls away and whispers, merely an inch away from his face. 

"Does this feel like a prank to you?" He says, thumb drawing gentle circles on Taehyung's face. This situation is such a stark contrast with the way they were just a couple minutes ago. 

Hoseok fucks him like he hates him but kisses him like he's the most precious thing in the world and all of it is absolutely overwhelming. 

"I..." Taehyung trails off, hesitant, doubtful. Then, more certain, "I love you, too." 

"Really?" Hoseok's face lits up with joy. "Really really?" 

"You're a child, I swear. Yes, really really." 

"Why?" 

Taehyung scoffs. "Are you seriously asking me this question?" 

"It's just... I'm a mess. I'm spoiled. Fuckin' stupid, sometimes. I'm too loud and reckless and really—" 

"That," Taehyung says with a smile. Hoseok stares at him in confusion and he continues. "Everything you said. That's why I love you. My life would be so fucking boring if I didn't have you to wake me up at 3 a.m. and ask to cuddle me to sleep." 

Hoseok laughs, pressing their noses together.  "Do you love me even when I unplug your computer in the middle of a game?" He snickers. 

"Oh hell, no. Do that again and I'll strangle you." 

"Fine by me, if you're into that—" 

"Do that again and I won't let you fuck me ever again." 

Hoseok's eyes pop open in absolute horror and it's hilarious. "Alright, fine, I won't do it again." 

Taehyung laughs and nuzzles in Hoseok's neck.

No more words are needed.   

"What the fuck is this?" Taehyung asks, pointing at the paper in Hoseok's hand. 

The older man smiles in a way that gives Taehyung a very, very bad feeling about it all. 

"A new To-Do List." He declares and Taehyung's heart skips a good dozen beats. 

"No. No no no no no. Nope. We are not doing what we did three years ago. We both have stable jobs and a nice new apartment and I'd very much like to keep it that way." 

"But come on!" Hoseok pouts. "This one's really easy. At least look at it." 

"Not happening. Can we please focus on looking for my ring? It's been gone for three days now and I haven't flipped anyone off cause it just feels wrong without it. You know how much I like flipping people off." 

"Especially me." 

"Especially you." Taehyung smiles and pecks Hoseok's lips before going back to searching for his ring. 

He hears Hoseok sigh and then suddenly drop down to his knees in front of him. Taehyung is pleasantly surprised. 

"Is this a surprise blowjob? Does your new To-Do List consist of giving me surprise blowjobs? Cause if so I might have changed my mind." He chuckles, ruffling Hoseok's freshly blonde hair. 

"Check it out and find out." Hoseok teases and hands him the paper. 

Taehyung accepts it with a roll of eyes and, amused, he looks down at the list. It's a strange list, seen as there is only a single thing to do on it. It's even stranger considering the fact Taehyung has to read it over over and over again about a dozen times before he fully understands that no, he's not reading it wrong. 

• Marry Kim Taehyung.

He looks up from the paper to stare blankly at the man kneeling in front of him, and notices a very familiar shiny, silver ring in the hand he's holding out for him. 

"Tae, will you indulge in sin with me until we die in mysterious circumstances?" Hoseok says, smiling softly. 

Taehyung sniffles, and he doesn't know why his nose is suddenly stuffed or why his face feels wet.  "Are you seriously proposing to me with our No Homo rings?" He sobs, wiping the tears off his face. 

"We just bought a new apartment. I'm broke." Hoseok laughs and looks up at him hopefully. "Will you?" 

Taehyung stares in utter disbelief. 

"Jung Hoseok." 

"Jung Taehyung." 

"Whoa there, I haven't said yes yet." 

"Yet?" Hoseok repeats, eyebrow quirked up. 

"I—" 

"Shut up. You're busted." Hoseok stands up and slips the ring on Taehyung's middle finger. 

Then he leans in and kisses him. Taehyung wraps his arms around his shoulders and kisses back, deeply, lovingly, and it feels just like the first time except for the fact now Taehyung tastes like salty tears instead of sweet champagne. 

It's a taste Hoseok falls in love with, just like everything else Kim Taehyung does. 

When their lips part, they stare at each other with teary eyes and wide smiles. 

"No homo, though." Taehyung blurts out and Hoseok bursts into a fit of laughter. 

"No homo." He repeats.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 18.3K 47
"Limits are what I don't have, baby." Jung Hoseok, a high school delinquent kissed Kim Taehyung to shut him up. And that, my friend, marked the begi...
101K 7.7K 73
"Strip!" Hoseok says sitting on the bed lighting his cigar. "Please, let me go..." Taehyung begs shivering under Hoseok's gaze. "You know to what ext...
19.1K 1.4K 23
What will happen when, taehyung a medical student and hoseok a sheltered stubborn boy with possibly the worst family ever-get forcefully married to e...
19.3K 148 11
-Mini one-shots of BTS (why not😌) -Do not read if you're uncomfy with it -To my beloved thirsty readers: enjoy and grab your hobi water 'cause you n...