The Manhattan Project [rewri...

By dreaminghly

❝New York was their playground, everybody else was just living in it.❞ Boarding school might seem dull to the... More

β‹™ about.
β‹™ ladies.
β‹™ gentlemen.
β‹™ aesthetics.
O N E.
T W O.
T H R E E.
F O U R.

β‹™ locations.

5.6K 151 32
By dreaminghly

HIGHLAND ACADEMY

America's #1 and most prestigious boarding school. Students who graduate from Highland go on to become the leaders of the world with an Ivy League diploma. Residing in the school's dorms is optional during weekends.

Located between 5th Avenue and Madison Avenue (Upper East Side)

TheROCK

One of the most popular clubs in Manhattan where only A-listers can get in. The nightclub is located inside the luxurious Everest Hotel. Although the age requirement is 21+, several wealthy students, like those from Highland, buy their way in.

Located inside The Everest hotel (Upper East Side)

THE EVEREST

The Everest is one of the most expensive and luxurious hotels in Manhattan and owned by Carlisle Industries. A-Listers are the only guests seen staying here. It is often frequented by Highland students for their one-night stands.

Located on Lexington Avenue (Upper East Side)

TOPPED OFF

This coffee chain is one of the most popular amongst New Yorkers. From locations in the Upper East Side to Brooklyn, this chic coffee shop is in every neighborhood for everyone.

Several locations across New York City

SPLASH

Splash is a two purpose venue. During the day, wealthy families visit this indoor pool at a luxurious Chelsea hotel to relax. During the night, Splash turns into a pool party as a nightclub with a spin: water. The Hudson River and skyline is what adds the magic to Splash.

Located on 10th Avenue (Chelsea)

NO NAME BAR

This bar is where those who want to forget their problems go to. No Name's famous collection of hard liquor and their pool table attract New Yorkers to this bar. Their motto is all based on anonymity and upmost discretion, what happens at No Name stays at No Name.

Located on Bleeker Street (West Village)

DELILAH'S

Delilah's is a small bakery/restaurant on the Upper East Side. It is owned by a long-life resident of the UES, Delilah Jones, since she started it in the late 1970s. Customers refer to Mrs. Jones as their neighborhood grandma as Delilah's is a popular neighborhood staple.

Located on Madison Avenue (Upper East Side)

CARLISLE CONDOMINIUM

This building on 5th avenue is made up of 30 floors. On the 22nd floor, Jack Carlisle's 2nd personal property can be found. He pays the property an average of two visits during the year so his daughter, Alexandra Carlisle, made it her residence when she is not at Highland Academy. The condo has a total of three bedrooms, three baths, as well as other rooms. This 5th Avenue apartment amazes visitors due to its location next to Central Park and having a view directly on the park.

Located on 5th Avenue (Upper East Side)

RICHARDS BROWNSTONE

The Richards residence is a beautifully restored brownstone on the Upper East Side. There are four floors with a beautiful wooden staircase that connects the four. This property's residents are Luke and Donna Richards, meanwhile, their son Elliot stays there occasionally. The brownstone has a total of five bedrooms and five bathrooms, as well as other rooms.

Located between Lexington and 3rd Avenue (Upper East Side)

FITZGERALD PENTHOUSE

The Fitzgerald Penthouse is located on Central Park South, also known as "Manhattan's most expensive street" where the median sale price was $10 million. The "Billionaire's Row" penthouse houses Thomas and Ingrid Fitzgerald. Their son, James, occasionally makes the lavish residence his home. Being at the top of a skyscraper gives access to incredible views on Central Park and Manhattan.

Located on Central Park South/59th street

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2M 849K 63
QB Bad Boy and Me movie coming out soon in 2024! WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION Dallas Bryan is focused on her future, but whenever she's around Drayton L...
53.2K 2.2K 19
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 πŸ†
20.2K 96 17
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!
71.2K 2.2K 27
[ONGOING πŸ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...