Mr.Turky x ???

By HajimeKunUwU

its a joke from skool lmaO (Also I spelt school wrong on purpose UwU) More

Mr. Turkey x Big Chungus
Mr. Turkey x Alvin from Alvin and the chipmunks
Mr. Turkey x Chubby Mondo

Mr.Tukey x Pocahontas

35 1 7
By HajimeKunUwU

Mr. Turkey was sitting on the couch when he heard a knock at the door. He got up and answered it. It was Pocahontas. Mr. Turkey invited her in out of the cold. He sat Pocahontas next to the fire and wrapped her in a blanket. He went to get hot chocolate for her. Pocahontas likes Mr. Turkey. When he came back Pocahontas admitted her loaf to him. He loafes her too. After words they started dating. A few weeks later Pocahontas died and Mr. Turkey was lonely again. The end :)
Part 2 coming soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.5K 2.8K 49
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
180K 3.7K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
189K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...