You're okay now sweetheart {...

Por KpopFangirltrash

Min Yoongi is 19 years old and homeless. The only way to survive is to give the men that pay him what they wa... Más

Character introductions
Chapter 1 ~ we won't hurt you
Chapter 2 ~ shopping with a cutie
Chapter 3 ~ Can't forget
Please read and comment! ~A/N
Chapter 4 ~ Butterfly (Yoonkook)
Chapter 5 ~ Confrontation (Yoonseok)
Chapter 6 ~ Blackmail
Chapter 7 ~ Awake (Namjin)
Chapter 8 ~ Old faces
Chapter 9 ~ I trusted you
Chapter 10 ~ Teddy bear (Namgi)
Chapter 11~ Shorty (Yoonmin)
Chapter 12~ Imperfect
Chapter 13 ~ Get you the moon(Taegi)
Chapter 14 ~ Save me
Chapter 15 ~ Sunset (Yoonjin)
Chapter 16 ~ Midnight cravings
Chapter 18 ~ Antidote (2/2)
Chapter 19 ~ Mint choco (Yoonkookhope)
Chapter 20 ~ Pillow forts and blankets (Taekookgi)

Chapter 17 ~ Unknown number (1/2)

1.7K 62 13
Por KpopFangirltrash

21K reads? AHHH I thought I might get 100 views at the most when I posted the first chapter- thank you!

Continuing from the last chapter

My phone buzzes and I see I have a message from an unknown number. I frown, and my face drops.

Unknown: Merry Christmas  BTS, I wonder how many of you will make it to the new year? See you  soon Yoongi, enjoy it while it lasts.

Yoongi: How did you get this number? Who are you?

Unknown: Not so fast kitten...

Yoongi: Don't call me that. Answer my fucking question you prick.

Unknown: That's rather rude kitty. Don't worry too much kitten, if you play our game as we tell you then nobody needs to be hurt, well your friends and boyfriends might be an exception but we might not kill them at least.

Yoongi: I will rip every single one of your eyelashes out one by one if you hurt them.

Unknown: How could we hurt them if you don't tell us who they are? Want to tell me kitty? It would help me a lot if you could tell me, i'm sure you would want to make my job a lot easier?

Yoongi: I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a smarter statement than that.

Unknown: You don't want to play my game yet? That's unfortunate kitten but don't worry about that for now kitty, you'll soon play along when we next talk.

Yoongi: Why would i ever listen to somebody who i'm fully convinced never graduated pre-school?

Unknown: Very funny Kitty, you'll soon listen to me when you realise the power i hold. I know your weak places, don't forget that.

Yoongi: I beg your pardon?

Unknown: Enjoy life while you can kitten... I wonder how long you will have to wait until we talk again?

Yoongi: It's beggining to look a lot like fuck this :)

Present day (After the new year) Yoongi's POV:

I sit with my head down, I scrunch up my sweater paws on my hoodie, well Hobi's hoodie, as i wait for Bambam to show up. The cafe i sit in is completely deserted except for Namjoon and i. We needed to meet up in person as Joon said it was too risky to send texts telling him about a safehouse in case my phone had been hacked and the mystery person could read my texts. Bambam came alone because Yugyeom had been throwing up all morning after the two had gone out for breakfast earlier.

Namjoon rests his hand on my thigh and i look up. I had been too caught up in my own head, that i didn't hear the bell ring as Bambam entered. I stood up and hugged him, we pulled back and he smiled at me but it didn't quite reach his eyes. I slid back into my seat and he sat opposite me. Hoseok and Jimin were sitting outside the cafe drinking coffee to inform us if anybody came in and as protection  in case of an attack. Jin, Kookie and Tae sat in the car down the street, ready for anything.

Namjoon informed him of the situation in a low voice and told him about the safe house. His facial expression was calm and somebody who didn't know him wouldn't even know he was acting but his collected facade didn't stop his knuckles from turning white as he gripped his shirt.

We quickly wrap up our conversation and Bambam follows us out of the café, we smile at the old woman who comes out as she hears the bell. She smiles at us before walking quickly back to the back of the café, I have an overwhelming feeling of Deja vu and my stomach twists. I shake my head, it's probably just from the stress of the current situation. We don't know who they are or when they are going to strike, which makes it a whole lot worse. They did keep to their word however and left us alone through Christmas, although the unsettled feeling in my stomach wouldn't go away even as we enjoyed ourselves at the festive time.

We walk outside and Bambam smiles at us, we smile back and hobi nods as a signal that it's safe to go. He walks towards his home, we can't go with him because although nobody knows we're with him right now, they will if we go away from the secluded café and the risk is lower to let him go pack alone than to allow the possibility of whoever is targeting us finding out his identity. I take a shaky breath as I watch his back, i'll be seeing him in a few hours but I couldn't live with myself if my best friends were harmed because of me.

Tae drives us home but at some point he starts glancing in the mirror every few seconds. He murmurs to Namjoon and the car speeds up slightly. He turns down a side lane that we don't normally go down and the car follows us, we continue going down side streets until we're sure that we're being followed. Namjoon jots down the number plate and Tae suddenly pushes down on the accelerator and we go down a side street swerving. The car behind us, tries to follow but goes right past the street. I hear the screeching of tires on the ground as Tae reverses, we go down a completely different road backwards and Tae times it so just as we're in the clear, the persuing car reverses back down the road we swerved off, Namjoon smirks at the driver and raises his middle figure in salute.

Tae expertly drives (backwards) down the roads until we've completely lost the car. We then go home and we all get out of the car and walk up to the house except for Tae. He grabs a motorbike from the garage and put on a leather jacket and black helmet before putting in the number plate onto a tracker and speeding off.

I watch him go with a lump in my throat. I know he's probably followed people hundred of times but that won't stop me from chewing up my lip from anxiety. A gentle hand from Kookie guides me inside and i only realise that I'm in our bedroom as i sit down on the bed.

Namjoon tells us the plan and I listen attentively, he informs each person of what they need to, before turning to me. He looks at me, a thoughtful look on his face. I look at him with a determined face. He smiles and after telling me what I need to do, we each get changed, everyone except for Kookie in completely black clothes. He has a slightly different role in this plan so he is wearing a blue silky shirt instead, paired with tight black jeans that show his impossibly small waist.

(Something like this but slightly different).

We go to the location Tae sent us and Jungkook goes to meet Tae at the bar, while we go round to the side entrance and walk through to the backroom in the club. I stand leaning against the wall right next to the door that you can enter only from the actual club part of this building, out of sight to anyone who walks in until they turn. Namjoon sits in an armchair in the corner, with an almost bored but confident smirk resting on his face. Jin sits on the arm of the chair, with an 2 empty wooden chairs facing them. Hobi and Jimin sit on the table facing directly to the door with their legs crossed. Now all we need to do is wait.

Jungkook's POV

I weave between people as I spot Tae sitting at the bar. If you weren't paying attention, you'd think he was staring at his drink but I could see his eyes flicker over to a booth in the corner every so often. As I got closer he looked up and smiled. I winked at him and wriggled my eyebrows and he did it back. I pull up a stool and perch on the edge of it, leaning towards him. "The guy in the car is red shirt and I don't know who the other guy is but I think he's part of whatever gang is threatening us, i'll get Hobi to check up on it later." I nod and roll my neck, preparing.

I stand up and push the chair back in so that my face goes right next to his ear. ''I love you." "I know" he whispers back. My boyfriends all know this is an act but I always reassure them that I love them before my persona changes. I steal his drink of *alcohol* in order to complete my act. I take a small sip and work my way across the dance floor so they can see me and start giggling as some guy starts dancing next to me, I subtly lead us closer to the corner booth as I bat my eyelashes at him and start dancing way too close to him. I pretend to slip and 'fall' onto the space where nobody was sat in the booth. A pair of hands steady me and I sit up straight with a giggle. ''I'm so sorry" I say as the man in red shirt checks me out, not trying to hide it. "No problem Babyboy" I cringe and scream internally but I just giggle again and cover my face as if to hide my blush while attempting to hide my gagging .

The other man speaks to me now "What are you doing here by yourself, with nobody to protect you, hm?" I almost scoff at that but remember that he can't see my muscles. Both of these men are definitely taller than me but I could knock them both out in less than 5 seconds. "I felt lonely and I wanted to have fun" I said, looking through my eyelashes at the two. "Don't worry about that, we can make you feel less lonely." (Ew ew ew) I bite my lip and the two pull me up and I catch Tae's eye across the room and I give him the tiniest nod. I've got them exactly how I want them. I let them lead me to the back room and I pull one of them into a kiss to distract his attention as the other wearing the red shirt opens the door.

Guy opening door POV

I grip the door handle and turn back to see hyungwon kissing the gorgeous man deeply. I smirk as hyungwon grips the mans hair and the man whines from the back of his throat. I quickly throw upon the door. The first thing I notice are the two men sitting with their legs crossed and their faces completely blank. I look to the corner of the room while inconspicuously reaching for my gun, a man sits on an arm of the chair and winks at me while blowing a kiss "WHAT THE FU-"

Yoongi's POV

I knock him out with a roundhouse kick. Fuck, that felt good." I hear a thump behind me and see Kookie standing there with another guy on the floor. I high five him and Hoseok and Jimin drag the two over to the chairs and tie them up. Hoseok grabs a glass of water and pours it over the two. They splutter and open their eyes. They both immediately focus on Jungkook and Jin who are pretending to box each other. They do a double take but by then the two were sitting in front of them. Namjoon was pacing about behind them silently.

"Let's skip all the bullshit, what are your names and what gang are you from" Jin states

"I'm not talking"

"I'm sure we can change that" Jimin murmurs while playing with a lighter.

He passes it to me and I walk over slowly, I stand in front of the one in the red shirt ."Not  going to talk?" I tilt my head before catching his sleeve on fire. "Oh, you're on fire, what a fucking inconvenience"

"I'm just the driver." he gasps, looking ike he's going to piss himself, what a loser. I put out his sleeve, he'll be no use if he's dead. Hoseok shakes head "Liar, you're part of a gang but which one?" He looks up at the mans face and taps on his phone, a grin comes onto Hobi's face and he stares at the man.

I see the man gulp. Hoseok steps forward, "Listen here Mr. Park, I don't know what your first name is, nor which gang you're from but I do know that your niece wouldn't be very happy if her uncle got her into some trouble. Right?" His face goes white, "You wouldn't" "Are you willing to risk that?" He says with a devilish grin on his face. Hoseok wouldn't but the man doesn't know that.

"Don't tell him anything"

"Shut the fuck up Hyungwon"

"Why are you such a fucking dumbfuck?"

"Fuck off, you think you're so high and mighty just because you're in the main seven of Monsta X and i'm not"

"I'm going to stab you as soon as I get out of these restraints!"

Jimin creeps behind them and whispers in their ears "Thank you for your cooperation" They both jump and the 'driver' almost makes the chair fall because he is tied tightly to it.

My phone rings in my pocket and I pull it out, it says Bambam, I rush to answer as he wasn't suppose to ring us for another hour. As soon as I answer I put it on speaker phone. "Bambam, what's wrong"

He's in hysterics and Is only managing to say one word "Yugyeom." "Bambam I need you to tell me what's wrong" "They l-left a n-note a-and they t-took h-him" he whimpers. "Bambam what does the note say?" "I-i'll send you a p-picture"

'If you don't play my game then your friend will die. So will one of BTS. I hope the three who drunk coffee enjoyed at the café earlier enjoyed it , Yugyeom certainly did, poison always tastes best in the morning, or so i'm told. Didn't the selected one notice something off in taste? No? It's a speciality of my dear grandmother, a nice slow killing poison, you won't know who it is until it's too late.

The game has begun, talk to you soon kitten.'

I read the note out loud and when i'm done, i look at Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin. I feel like i'm going to throw up.

Monsta X: Now that you have got my note, we can start my game kitten.

Yoongi: Monsta X, we know who you are and trust me you will pay dearly for this.

Monsta X: Well done BTS, I didn't expect this, I must admit. Yugyeom hasn't been harmed, yet. We gave him something extra special so that he will slowly get weaker until he can't even find the strength to make his heart beat. That doesn't need to happen though, because you'll play our game now, right? I'm sure you won't make a mistake in this choice.

Yoongi: Fuck you. If you really want to know about mistakes then you should ask your parents.

Monsta X: I'll take that a yes, kitten. I know you can't wait for the next part of my game but first you should probably get your other best friend, you have 30 minutes before his entire apartment sets alight. His phone has no signal so there's not much point in warning him, because he won't know.

Monsta X: You should probably hurry up Kitten, only 29 minutes left.

A/N

If you're reading this I appreciate you and thank you! Sorry for not updating, I don't want to put out something of  terrible quality so I deleted this chapter and re-wrote it. <3 In other news I have 9 hours of homework to do so that's super good and fresh.

Please read MxJK by springpromises
because it deserves more reads and votes.

QOTD: What's going to happen next?

AOTD: Guess :)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 55.1K 86
Being a single parent that too at a young age of 18 years is really a hard thing. Jeon Jungkook,18 years old photography major is talented and known...
390K 17.9K 33
Yoongi, a lonely man just wants a companion. Warning :- »Kinks »Sexual scenes »Cross dressing males »Boy x boy »Mentions of abuse »Strong langua...
414K 13.9K 104
"Is this bad?" -Yoongi "Ours!" ©kyrgyz_Saewoung Warning -Smut -Gay Relationship -Poly Relationship -Harm -Rape -Mpreg Start:...
111K 5.6K 33
•TAEGI• "You're such a bad Idol, Taehyung." Yoongi argued with the taller man. "You just used your fame to get into a girl's pants. Don't you feel...