Kyra Erin

By TheSexyLoner

More

Kyra Erin
Week Two

Football Game

167 10 5
By TheSexyLoner

Dear BabyGirl,

Kyra its been over two months, when are you coming back?..I mean you know how many shifts you missed, you missed Emma Lees first day of school. Kyra you're really lagging. It's not funny anymore,.It's Friday. there was a football game and you werent there. I wasn't laughing my head off and I didnt have anyone on my back. Everyone us worried about me...I dont know why they just believe me..Everything I'm use to doing last year with you..I can't do that anymore. Kyra Erin please come back, I can't handle all of this on my own. that's how I feel alone...I need your company.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 10.5K 43
عادةً ما تأتي العائِلة أولاً، بضجيجها، وحِسها، وحروبِها الدائِمة رغماً عن أمانِها المُستقر، جيشك المُتصدي، محطة إيصالك، ملجأك الدائِم، ويقينك الوحيد،...
5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
156K 7.7K 16
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...