Senioritis

By memedotparker

What happened to you MJ? Who hurt you? Peter is looking for popularity at high school. He finally has a chanc... More

Lover Boy
Hawaiian Pizza
Trig Graphs
Trespassing
MJ, MJ, MJ
'930'
Ass Kisser
A Coincidence
Fancy Dress
Demons
A Shitty Drawing
Promise Me
The Party
Disappear
Ditching
Winter Formal
Parker
Stay Sober
Try

Please

7.3K 150 274
By memedotparker

It was Friday afternoon and Peter had gotten back from another semi-lonely day at school. The whole mood there had seemed somber and MJ was nowhere to be seen. Of course not, after everything that happened.

He got home from school and May was out so he warmed up some left over Thai food, and sat in front of the TV watching 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' because it was the only thing semi-interesting that was airing.

Then he went back to his room and got down to some homework. He was analyzing some AP English Lit poems and had his laptop opened up in front of him with all his notes.

He was so confused when he got an email from MJ's Dad. MJ's Dad? He had to stare at the email for about half a minute, to make sure it was real.

'Dear Peter,

I have attached my phone number below. I am going out of town for the weekend, and as you would expect, because she came home home from school crying a few days ago, I am extremely worried about her and do not want her to stay alone. We discussed about her going over to stay at a friend's house but she re-iterates that she is more comfortable at home. Of all of her friends, I figured you or Andrew could maybe come and stay at my home for the weekend, with MJ, to keep an eye on her. Andrew is busy with applications so I expect you would be a better choice. I would love to meet at a coffee shop to discuss this weekend further. Please send me a text if you are willing to do this.

Kind Regards,
Walter Jones

Peter read the message about five times over, praying there was something he hadn't left out. It was already Friday night and he hoped he wasn't too late. Sat at his desk, he grabbed his phone and began sending a text to Walter:

'Hey Mr Jones. Thanks so much for the invite. I'm happy to meet up with you this afternoon before you leave town.'

Peter wasn't expecting a quick reply. He knew Mr. Jones was a busy man. But it seemed that when it came down to MJ, he would do everything in his power to make sure she was happy. And this was a clear example of that.

Just after he had finished his English homework, Peter's phone buzzed with a message.

'Perfect. We'll meet at Ollie's Restaurant at 4pm.'

Peter felt like he was going to a college interview. It was probably the most formal email that he'd read in a long time.

Relax he thought.

It was MJ's Dad. Nothing bad was going to happen. He was more worried about what he would say when Walter would inevitably interrogate him about everything going on with MJ at school, but he was also relieved that he was the one Walter was entrusting MJ with, and not Andrew. Even though, Andrew was a badass when he gave Flash a piece of his mind that day at lunch.

Peter put his earphones in his ears. It was 3pm. He had an hour to finish his homework and find something semi-decent to wear to this 'meeting.'

The hour seemed to go on forever. He was trying to read 'Pride and Prejudice' but he really couldn't concentrate. Every five minutes or so, he would check the time on his phone, feeling more nervous.

At 3:40pm, Peter slammed the book shut. He pulled on some blue jeans and the cleanest black T-shirt in his closet, then searched for that fancy vintage coat that used to be his Dad's. May had given it to him as a gift for his seventeenth birthday.

Apparently, it still smelt like his Dad.

Even though, May knew that Peter couldn't remember what his parents smelt like. Peter shrugged the coat on then looked in his mirror.

He smoothed back his curls with his hands. He had accepted the fact that there was nothing he could ever do with his hair.

Then he put on some cologne, grabbed his wallet and phone, and left. Peter knew where Ollie's was even though he'd only been there once when Ned's parents took him and Ned there. He knew it was expensive. They would sell a slice of cake for 35 dollars and claim it had maybe a sprinkle of 'real gold' in it or whatever.

So Peter walked with a determined gait. It was two minutes till 4pm. As he approached the shop, he could already see MJ's Dad sitting on a table for two through the window.

He swallowed thickly.

MJ's Dad looked up then waved at him. For a moment, he felt relaxed, smiling and reaching to open the door. A nice looking waiter had already opened it from the inside.

"Welcome." she said. "Would you like a-"

"He's with me." Walter called out, smiling at the lady from his seat.

"Oh." The woman said. "Pardon me - enjoy."

Peter walked towards MJ's Dad, his pace quickening. He took his hands out of his pockets, hoping they weren't sweaty and Walter stood up to shake his hand.

"Peter!" Walter exclaimed, his bald head gleaming under the warm, yellow lights. "Thanks for being so prompt."

This place was the definition of fancy. The art on the wall, the decorative ceiling, the vintage chairs and cushions, the silver cutlery.

"Hi, Mr Jones." Peter said timidly, before sitting down opposite Walter.

Walter took his seat. He was in a suit and he had a briefcase next to him. The waiter had come over.

Peter still couldn't really believe that he was so....formal.

"Peter- what would you like to drink or eat?" Walter asked, fiddling with his watch.

Peter was sure that it was worth thousands of dollars.

"Um, I'll just have a lemonade." Peter said.

"Nothing to eat?" Walter asked him. "They do really nice pastries here."

"I'm fine thank you, Mr Jones." Peter smiled.

The waiter turned to Walter.

"And for you Sir?" He asked, in a thick New Yorkan accent.

"A flat white." Walter said.

The waiter smiled then he left them alone.

Peter felt his heart begin to beat in his chest.

He just wanted Walter to start talking.

"So...Peter. You got my email. And I suppose you're happy to stay over?" Walter asked, placing his hands on the table.

Peter nodded.

"Fantastic." Walter said. "So, you'll have the guest bedroom. And it'll just be you two for most of the weekend. MJ has her therapist appointment on Sunday morning and I want you to make sure she goes."

Peter just kept nodding.

"You shouldn't have any disturbances...apart from Sophia, our cleaner. She comes in every morning to tidy up and what not. She's lovely, so that shouldn't be a problem. I left MJ one of my cards incase you need anything to cover all the costs - please do not spend your own money."

"Thank you. Sounds good." Peter said, relaxing a little.

The waiter brought over their drinks, placing a lemonade in front of Peter and a flat white in front of Walter.

"Thank you." Peter said to the waiter, not sure if he should start drinking.

He really didn't anticipate that he would be this nervous but he was. MJ meant a lot to him. So her Dad's approval meant a lot to him.

"So, tell me? What exactly is going on at school?" Walter said, before taking a sip of his coffee. "I just...I feel like MJ isn't telling me the full story."

You and me both, Peter thought. He didn't want to drop too many names - this man was powerful.

"Well." Peter said. "I'm sure Andrew convinced MJ to come into school the other day, which was fine, at first. She looked happy. But at lunch...well there's this group that seem to be bullying her-"

"What are their names, Peter?" MJ's Dad asked, clearing his throat and leaning into Peter.

"Um." Peter stammered.

"Flash....Brian....those are the main culprits. They just acted like jerks in the cafeteria....they....called her names....Andrew defended her, of course. But she ran out of school - then I ran after her, but...it was too late."

MJ's dad nodded, rubbing his fingers together.

He looked as though he was thinking.

"Any reason why they are calling her such awful things?" Walter asked.

Peter took a sip of his lemonade.

Damn, it was good.

"They just like picking on people...probably because you know, she has you. And they find that....threatening." Peter lied.

He didn't want to mention Liz's party or anything else, in fact. He owed it to MJ to keep that information private. Even though he himself didn't even know the full story.

"Okay." MJ's Dad sighed. "You know, I just want her to be happy, you get me? I'd do anything for her."

Peter nodded.

"I got her a therapist, I put more money on her allowance so she could buy concert tickets and get new clothes...it just doesn't seem to be working, whatever I do." Walter continued.

Peter felt bad. He felt bad that Walter felt helpless and that he kind of maybe knew some of the truth and he was concealing it from him.

Walter checked his watch again.

"Well, I'll let her know you're coming tonight." He said. "My flight leaves in an hour and a half, so I better get going. Do you need me to talk to your aunt?"

"No, it's okay." Peter said, finishing the last of his lemonade. "I'll talk to her before I go."

Walter put a hand on Peter's shoulder.

"You're a good kid." He said. "Thank you so much."

"It's my pleasure." Peter said.

And it really was. Peter couldn't wait to see MJ.

His heart ached to hear her voice, and for her to be sarcastic, and for him to apologize thoroughly for pushing her to her limit when she was on her bike.

The waiter came by to clear the plates and MJ's Dad asked for the bill.

Peter began to reach in his pocket for his wallet.

"No, no, no, Peter, it's alright. It's on me." Walter said, pulling out his credit card.

The waiter came back and Walter also ordered a box of pastries to take away. As he paid, Walter asked Peter about how his midterms went, and how he was managing his AP classes which Peter appreciated.

"The box is for you and MJ." He said, standing up. "Take it home to her- I know she loves this place. I've got to catch my cab but you have my number. Call me as soon as you need anything."

"Thank you, Mr Jones." Peter said, standing up as well.

And with that, he left. Peter clutched the box in his hand. He knew he had to get home, pack and head over to MJ's house. He was extremely nervous and excited at the thought of seeing her.

He walked home. It was freezing. When he opened the door to the apartment, he was relieved to see Aunt May there. Just the person he was looking for.

"May." He started, noticing she was sitting on the couch, eating fruit. "I have to go to MJ's house...for the weekend."

Aunt May looked slightly confused. She gestured for Peter to come and sit down on the couch next to her.

"I just had a 'meeting' with MJ's Dad at Ollie's."

"Ollie's?" May gasped, her mouth full of kiwi. "That place is so expensive."

"Yeah, I know." Peter laughed. "Because MJ's really struggling at school and he wants someone to keep her company for the weekend...so....that's what I'm doing, I guess. Two nights - I'll be back on Sunday."

Aunt May, nodded, pushing up her glasses and trying to intercept all this information.

"Is MJ okay?" May sighed, looking up at Peter.

Peter sighed too.

"Not really. Some jerks at school are giving her a hard time." he said.

He was glad May didn't ask him for more information because he wasn't really prepared to give her any.

"Well, you look really grown up." She said, pushing her hands through his curls. "I like Richard's coat on you...handsome, just like your Dad."

Peter smiled, before pulling May into a hug. He was actually going to miss her, even though it was just two days. He felt like they had become closer in the past few days - she was literally everything to him.

"You know what?" Aunt May said, setting her plate of fruit down on the couch. "I'm going to put together a little care package for MJ. I've got some cards we can sign as well."

"Yeah." Peter said, standing up. "Sounds like a really cool idea, thanks May. I'm just going to go and start packing."

May disappeared off to her room and Peter put the pastries from Ollie's on the couch. He went into his own room and pulled out a rucksack from his wardrobe.

He didn't really know what to bring - he was shoving underwear, and clothes into his bag. His phone buzzed and MJ had sent him a text:

I guess I'll see you soon, Parker.

Thankfully, he already had a wash bag packed from the Boston trip. He packed another pair of his trainers just as May came into his room.
She was holding a brush, a razor and some condoms.

"Here." May said, casually. "Put them in the front of your bag."

Peter blushed profusely.

"May, I don't....I don't need those." He said.

"Peter, please. I'm not saying you're gonna use them, I just want to know you have them just in case. Pack them." She sighed.

Peter took everything that was in her hands, trying not to die inside. He packed them in the front of his bag just like she told him.

Why did she even have condoms? Peter thought.

He really didn't want to know.

Soon, Peter was pretty sure that he had packed everything that he thought he needed. He changed into a more comfortable hoodie and his sweats. Then he walked out with his backpack and saw May with a basket in her hands, darting round the apartment. She got a pen and gestured for Peter to come over to the dining table.

"I've already written her a short message on the card. Just write something small and sign it." May said.

Peter glanced at what May had written:

'Hope you feel better soon, honey. We really miss you and want you to come over and tell us more of your funny stories. Xxx May.'

Peter didn't know what to write.

'What she said. X. Peter.' He wrote.

May just laughed before shoving the card in an envelope. She placed it in a basket she had on the table. Peter wondered what else was in there.

"I've put Christmas DVD's in here, because it's never too early for Christmas. And some cookies I made yesterday - I baked them for Thanksgiving and MJ ate about seven so I know she'll like them."

Peter walked over to the couch and picked up the pastries from Ollie's and May shoved it into the basket.

"You know how she said she really liked my glasses? I had a pair with no prescription lying around so she can wear them for fun." May said, looking in the basket.

Peter laughed at the thought of MJ in those glasses.

"Well honey, I don't want to slow you down." She said, handing Peter the basket, before giving him a kiss on the forehead. "Just be safe this weekend - and call me."

"Yeah, of course." Peter said, as he left.

As Peter walked to MJ's house, he tried not to think about what happened the last time he saw her. He really just wanted to enjoy his weekend with her and for her not to worry about anyone in school. Not Flash, not Liz...no one.

He was determined that he would take her mind of things and just make her feel happy.

Oscar's party was on Monday night, and his investigation would continue then. For now, he was going to do nothing but what she wanted him to do. He was going to say things that didn't make her think about school or the night of the Liz's party.

As he walked into MJ's neighborhood, he started to feel slightly nervous. It took him a minute or two before he rang her doorbell.

There was a bit of a pause then he heard footsteps and the door unlocking.

MJ was already in her pyjamas, in some black shorts and a Joan of Arc T-shirt. Her hair looked pretty, cascading down her shoulders.

It was the way Peter liked.

She looked happier than yesterday, of course. Tired, but happier. She smiled a bit when she saw the basket in Peter's hand.

"Okay, little red riding hood." MJ laughed, letting Peter in.

He loved hearing her laugh. Probably because he hated it so much when she was crying yesterday and her voice was shaking.

He never ever wanted to hear her speak like that again.

"Aunt May wanted to put together a little care package for you." He said. "Don't worry, she doesn't really know much, I'm pretty such she would have put it together anyways..m"

Peter took off his shoes at the door, handing MJ the basket.

She looked inside it immediately noticing the glasses, of which she took out and put on.

"Do I look like May, yet?" She laughed, putting her free hand on her hip.

Peter laughed too.

"In a really creepy way, you kind of look a lot like her." He said, taking out his phone and taking a picture of MJ. "She's going to love this picture."

MJ kept on giggling. He wished she would laugh all day.

"Aw, Christmas films?" MJ said, then laughing as she opened the card. She kept on rummaging though the basket. "And those cookies! They're my favorite."

She smelt them.

"Mm, mm, mm." She said. "I'm gonna fix them up with some ice cream. You want some, Peter?"

Peter nodded, before taking a seat at the dinner table. MJ placed the basket on the table before opening up the fridge.

"I heard you got the highest score on the Physics midterm." Peter said, watching her intently. "No one got higher than a 97."

"Really?" MJ asked, grabbing a tub of vanilla ice cream from out of the freezer.

"Yeah." Peter said.

"I don't think I've ever been top of the class." She said, opening up the ice cream. "I need a big, fat, spoon."

Peter stood up, grabbing one out of the drawer next to him and handing it to MJ.

"Thanks." She said, stabbing the spoon into the ice cream.

"Shouldn't we let it defrost first?" Peter laughed.

"Nah, I like it when it's like super cold and it gives you brain freeze." She said.

She was struggling so Peter took over as MJ got bowls. The ice cream was super tough but he managed to cut out some size-able chunks.

MJ handed him a small spoon and dumped some of May's cookies into each bowl.

She sat opposite Peter on the table and took a large bite of the cookie with some ice cream.

"Oh my God." she groaned. "I'm literally getting a food orgasm, right now."

Peter smirked, before eating some of his own ice cream.

He thought about MJ actually having an orgasm.

"I bet you have loads of homework." Peter said, trying to change the subject.

MJ shook her head.

"Not as much as I expected. I mean, I've missed so many days of school but Mr. Davies only gave me one research paper essay and then I just have some lab notes to copy up from AP Bio. That's about it."

Peter licked his spoon. He liked the way she tried to save every last bit of the cookie and how she basically licked the whole bowl clean.

"Damn, we don't even need to put that in the dishwasher." Peter said.

"Shut up, Parker." MJ said playfully, standing up and shoving the two bowls in the dishwasher anyway.

Peter washed his hands because he hated how sticky his fingers felt. And then MJ decided she wanted to wash her hands too.

They were shoulder to shoulder, and every time Peter rinsed his hands, MJ would be annoying and pour soap on them.

"Stop!" Peter laughed, flicking water in her face.

MJ laughed and threatened to put a sponge full of soap on Peter's face.

"Okay, okay, I'm done messing with you." She said, drying her hands with a towel underneath the sink.

Peter liked this MJ.

Well, he didn't mind vulnerable MJ but he loved when MJ was just herself. He loved how she always had pastel pink nails and always wore the same gold necklace and the same gold anklet.

They both sat down on the couch together, MJ holding Aunt May's care package.

"So, what did my Dad say?" MJ asked Peter.

"Just logistics." Peter said. "That I should make sure you go to your therapist appointment and stuff-"

"Did he ask about school?"

Peter couldn't exactly lie.

"Not much, but I basically didn't tell him anything he didn't already know." Peter said.

He wondered if she had forgotten what he had said to her when she was on her bike. If that would change they way she acted around him- but it didn't. And Peter was so relieved.

"Do you wanna watch Elf?" MJ asked.

"Sure." Peter said.

"Go upstairs and get into something comfy. The guest room is the second door on the right." She said, reaching out to touch Peter's arm quickly. He liked the way her fingers felt on him.

"Yeah....sure." Peter said.

He grabbed his rucksack and headed upstairs to the guest room.

Jesus, it was huge he thought.

The floor was a soft, pastel grey carpet and there was a huge king sized bed with white and grey sheets.

Peter walked into the bathroom. There was a massive jacuzzi, a huge bathtub and an even bigger shower with glass doors. The walls were made of marble and so was the floor.

Peter always thought about how he wanted to be successful, so he could provide this kind of luxury for his own kids and be proud that he did it himself.

He realized he was getting distracted.

He stripped down to his boxers, before grabbing some shorts and a white T-shirt out of his bag and slipping them on. Then he pulled on some ankle socks before walking down the stairs to see MJ.

She had already set up the movie.

"Peter, are you hungry?" MJ asked him, seeing him come down the stairs.

"Not really. I kind of feel sick after all that ice cream." Peter replied.

"Same." MJ sighed.

Peter assumed his position on the couch. MJ had a fluffy blue blanket and spread it over both of their legs. He was thankful, because he was slightly cold.

They watched the movie, and Peter had always found 'Elf' hilarious. MJ claimed she had never watched it, and laughed at everything.

Peter looked over and watched her laughing.

He liked how her nose crinkled up when she smiled and how she was always pushing her hair out of her face, but failing to keep it in place, and how one of her front teeth stuck out ever so slightly in front of the other. He liked how her knees were curled up at the side of the couch and how he could feel her toes on his thigh as he sat upright.

He liked a lot of things about MJ.

When the movie was over, Peter was nearly asleep until she tapped him on the shoulder.

"Sleepy, Parker?" She asked him.

"Not really." Peter yawned. "I've just watched that film so many times. It's still good, though."

He couldn't tell whether MJ was tired too or if she wanted to watch more movies or if she wanted to go upstairs to her room.

Sometimes, it frustrated him that he couldn't read her mind.

He was glad though, that they had gone the whole evening without bringing up Liz's party or the incident in the cafeteria.

"I guess we should head up to bed. It's late." MJ said.

"Yeah." Peter said, standing up. He grabbed the blanket and began folding it.

"Don't worry, Sophia will do it in the morning..m@ MJ said.

So he left it. He was kind of used to just doing whatever she told him to. They both walked upstairs, MJ telling a funny story about how she had slipped down the stairs on her first day of Freshman year and how she had to get her butt massaged for three weeks. Peter laughed, but he gripped unto the railing tighter, just in case.

When they reached the landing, MJ gave Peter a quick hug.

"Night, Parker." She said.

"Goodnight MJ." Peter replied.

She turned right then he turned left, and he tried not to look back at her, even though he really wanted to. When he got into his massive room, he closed the door behind him before closing the curtains. Then he played some Juice Wrld on his phone as he brushed his teeth.

He checked his watch. Half past 12.

It was pretty late.

He stripped to his boxers then turned out the lights and pulled the cold duvet over him - and then he wasn't so tired after all.

He got out his phone and began texting Ned.

'I'm staying at MJ's house tonight. Long story.'

Peter waited for Ned to reply.

'Really? Have fun, I guess.'

He didn't expect to get too much conversation out of Ned.

Then he texted May.

'I'm okay. MJ's Okay. Love you. Goodnight.'

And Aunt May replied almost instantly with four kiss face emojis.

Peter was about to put his phone down when he got another text.

MJ.

'U up?'

Peter didn't realize how happy he was that she sent him that text. Even though she was only a few doors away.

'Yeah. Are u okay?'

MJ didn't reply. Ten minutes later, and there was still nothing. Peter began to think she had fallen asleep. He turned over, getting ready to put his phone down by the bedside table when he heard the door open.

"MJ?" Peter said, reaching over to open the curtain a little bit.

"Who else would it be?" MJ replied.

He could hardly see her, but she became clearer once the light from outside shone on her. She looked the same as she did nearly an hour ago when Peter said goodnight to her.

"Is everything alright?" Peter asked, sitting up now and combing his hair with his hands.

MJ nodded.

Peter remembered how MJ had let him climb into bed with her that night that they watched the movie. He looked over at her, again, trying to figure out what she wanted.

She sighed and sat at the edge of the bed.

"Do you want me to get you a glass of water?" Peter asked.

MJ shook her head. There was a small silence and then MJ stood up, turned over the covers, then climbed in with Peter.

Peter was sort of expecting it but having her that close to him again was a euphoric feeling.
She propped a pillow up behind her before laying her head down on it. Peter didn't know what to do.

"Just lie down, Parker." MJ said, smiling a bit.

So he did. He lay down next to her and for a good five minutes, they didn't say anything to each other. He just closed his eyes and listened to the sound of her breathing as thoughts spiraled through his mind.

"My Dad just doesn't get it." MJ said, out of the blue.

He was glad that she had given him an excuse to open his eyes and look at her.

"He's just...." MJ began. "He wants to help me. But sometimes, I don't need a great college essay, or a good grade, or a birthday party, or concert tickets...I just want my dad."

Peter was still looking at her and she was looking up at the ceiling, her eyes tired.

"I know." Peter said. "I get it."

MJ looked over at him. Their faces were so close now. He could see every feature of her face clearly, and he liked it.

"Uncle Ben was kind of like that too." Peter said. "He was always so busy all the time...going from one place to next...he always worked hard so he could get me the best of everything. The best running shoes, the best education, the best tech equipment....and that stuff did matter to me, I guess."

He liked how MJ was looking at him, listening intensely, her eyes wide.

"And then one day, he...he got shot." Peter gulped. "And...I realized, I didn't even really know who he was. I never really sat down with him to have a heart-to-heart. I felt like I was mourning a man I didn't even fucking know. When he died, I felt guilty and responsible for making him work all his life...for me. And he left us and all that stability was gone. We just had to pull ourselves together. I guess that's why May and I are so close..but I don't wish what I felt upon anyone."

MJ was still looking at Peter.

"Your dad loves you, MJ." Peter said. "You just gotta let him know exactly how you feel. You'll get there."

MJ didn't say anything else. She was still looking up at Peter, her head pressed on the pillow.

Her hair was brushing against his cheek and he didn't want her to move, so he could just lie that close to her, forever.

But MJ sat up a little, her weight leaning on her elbow. Her eyes locked with Peter's and then at that moment, there was nothing he wanted more in the world than her.

All of her.

She looked at him, her eyes desperate, then leaned in to kiss Peter, slowly, her hair caressing the sides of his face. Every inch of Peter's body was aching. He kissed her back, as his heart started to race. Then she broke away.

"Peter?" She said, her voice slightly shaky.

Peter swallowed.

"Can you touch me?" She asked, pleadingly.

Peter looked away, then back at her, his lips parting.

"MJ, I-"

"I want you to." She said, putting a hand on his arm. "Please."

Peter was conflicted. He wanted to touch her.

God, he wanted to make love to her but he was scared. He was scared of how it would make her feel and he was scared that even MJ herself didn't really know what she wanted.

"Are you sure?" Peter asked.

MJ nodded, before laying back down. Peter turned so he was facing her, his weight on his elbow, his heart beating out his chest.

He took a deep breath then started by moving her hair out of her face, his fingers slightly shaking. MJ looked more relaxed than he had ever seen her before, her big brown eyes looking up at him.

Then he kissed her softly, moving his fingers down her face and down her neck.

Her eyes were closed and Peter thought about how beautiful she looked. Then he slid his hand slowly, under her top, behind her back as he kissed her mouth and her neck.

MJ began to moan against his lips and he thought about how he'd always wanted to hear her moan at his touch. He combed his fingers down her chest, exploring it with his fingers.

She gasped a little as he kissed her neck. He stopped kissing her to look up at her. He watched the rise and fall of her chest quicken and her lips part, her eyes still closed, and he could feel his body tensing up.

Then he ran his fingers slowly, over MJ's stomach, down to her hips and down beneath her shorts.

Peter had never fingered a girl before - but MJ wanted him to touch her - so that's what he did.

He touched her, sliding down the bed so he could kiss her stomach and hips, and as he looked up to watch her gasp and moan - MJ's own moan - he felt so good. And not just turned on, but happy.

He felt more pleasure than he'd ever felt in a long time. When he stopped, MJ was out of breath. And so was he.

Peter lay on his back, next to her. He felt her sit up and pull her top over her head, slowly, so he could finally see all that he had been touching.

He'd never seen her bare chested till now. She slid off her shorts and her underwear from underneath her and tossed them to the floor.

Then she lay back down next to him, fully naked. Peter kept thinking that he was dreaming. She sat up, leaned over and kissed him, more passionately this time. He had to sit up slightly and put a hand behind her neck.

He felt her tongue swirl around his mouth and kissed her back even more passionately.

They broke apart for a few seconds, both catching their breath, MJ still leaning over him.

Peter was still scared. He was so scared he would start having sex with her and then she would hate him for it and there would be nothing he could do to fix it.

"MJ." Peter sighed. "Do you...actually want this?"

"Yes." MJ said, placing her hand on his cheek. He'd never seen her look that helpless before. "Can you, Peter?"

His head was spinning. He swung his legs round to the edge of the bed and sat up, away from MJ. He wasn't sure he wanted to do this to her. Not after what he thought had happened to her.

"Peter." He heard her say. "It's okay."

He felt her arms spread down his chest and wrap around his neck.

No it's not, MJ.

Who hurt you? Why did they hurt you?

He wanted to know the truth but he knew there was no way he was going to get it out of her.

Just forget about it, Peter. He thought. Forget about everything except right now.

Peter stood up now, forcing MJ to let go of him. He turned round to her, placing a hand on his boxers, getting ready to take them off.

"You want me to?" He asked her again, looking into her eyes.

"I want you to." She said firmly, getting up to sit on the edge of the bed.

So Peter took off his boxers and then he realized they were both naked in front of each other and that he'd always wanted to feel this close to her. He reached in the front of his bag for a condom, and sat back down on the bed.

MJ took it from him, opening it with ease, before handing it back to him. Then she turned to him. Peter still had that anxious look on his face.

"I'm okay, Peter." She reassured him, as Peter sat down next to her.

She rested her head on his shoulder and with the warmth of her skin on his, Peter put on the condom.

No more questions, Peter he thought. Just do this for her.

Then MJ lay back down on the bed. He could tell she was nervous too.

"I'm okay." MJ said again, before swallowing.

He took a deep breath then cautiously climbed on top of her, placing his knees either side of her hips and then looked up at her, before entering her slowly.

MJ grabbed unto the sheets with her fingers, looking up at Peter, her breath quickening now, and Peter looked down at her, his heart feeling like it was going to burst. He felt as though he had lost all the breath in his lungs, looking at her.

She held unto the back of his hair and he kissed her mouth as he moved gently and steadily. He could feel her grip tighten as he watched her hips move against him.

He kept on looking at her face, wondering if she was real and if he was really doing this to her. He watched her take deep breaths and felt her run her delicate fingers down his neck.

He kissed all down her again, as he began to move faster, and MJ was softly telling him to keep going. That she was okay. He could barely hear her voice over his own thoughts.

Who hurt you?

He put pressure on her stomach, touching her skin. Now that he was inside her, it was the best feeling in the world. He couldn't think about anything else but how much pleasure he was feeling and how hot MJ looked laying down beneath him.

Why did they hurt you?

Peter began moaning now too, his curls brushing against her cheek. He went faster now, till he felt a release, and she gasped loudly, sliding her hand down behind Peter's neck and down to his shoulder, and then he slowly moved out of her and laid down on the bed next to her, his back colliding with the sheets.

He was exhausted.

He looked up at the ceiling, his lips parting. Then he felt her warm head on his chest, and her tears on his cheeks as she kissed him.

"Thank you." She sighed.

He didn't know why she was crying.

She lay her head on his shoulder and he put his arm on her back, pulling her tighter into him, feeling her bare chest on his. He kissed her forehead, softly.

"You're welcome." He said, as his eyes closed shut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401 23 16
Peter Parker had a tough choice to make. Weeks ago, he promised MJ and Ned that he would find them and explain everything again. Now, he wasn't so su...
11.2K 197 35
[#1 in peterandmj] [WARNING: fluff and heavy swearing] Peter Parker is like any other kid, except he is Spider-man. Stark is offering an Internship a...
2.3K 76 12
New York goes into shock when Spider-man goes missing after fighting a new villain, but he doesn't return. Spider-man is claimed to be dead along wit...
86.5K 1.9K 13
She would be lying if she said she hasn't thought about it since forever. Even after the snap, Mj finds herself still crushing over Peter Parker, and...