[โœ”๏ธŽ] ๐Œ๐€๐ƒ ๐€๐’ ๐€ ๐‡๐€๐“๐“๏ฟฝ...

By -repxtation

๐Œ๐€๐ƒ ๐€๐’ ๐€ ๐‡๐€๐“๐“๐„๐‘ | There is a place, like no place on earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and... More

Extended Summary + Cast
Playlist
Epigraph + Aesthetic
1: Curious
2: So Over dramatic
3: Who Is She?
4: My Little Angel
5: The Friend Who Cared
6: So Full Of Surprises
7: Arrivals
9: Need Help?
10: Ultimatum
11: Escape Your Dreams
12: They're Trouble
13: Make Ups
14: Puppy Boy and Hattie
15: Oh Ben
16: Cookie Spell
17: Spell Broken
18: Drama
19: Confusion
20: Quinn's Final Warning
21: You Look Amazing
22: Revenge Time
23: I Love You
24: Quinn's Angry
Sequel!
Twice as Twisted

8: A Little Heart To Heart

5.9K 174 22
By -repxtation

"Okay! So, how about a tour? Yeah?" Ben got everyone's attention as they turned to follow him. Ben and Audrey walked forward to the statue of King Beast.

"Auradon Prep, originally built over three hundred years ago and converted into a high school by my father, when he became king."  Ben clapped his hands for the statue turned into a beast. Carlos jumped in Jay's arms.

"Carlos, it's okay. My father want the statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible."

"Does he shed much?" Mal joked. 

"Yeah, mom wouldn't let him on the couch." Ben and Mal smiled at each other.

"So, you guys have a lot of magic here at Auradon? Like wands and things like that?" Mal asked. 

"Yeah, it exists of course, but it's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just... ordinary mortals." Ben said. 

"Who happen to be kings and queens?" Mal asked in a joking manner. 

"That's true!" Audrey put Ben's arm around her and hooking her arm with Maddie's.

"Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years." Maddie ripped her arm away from Audrey.

"Doug! Come down!" Ben called out. Doug walked over. 

"This is Doug. He's going to help you with your class schedule and show you the rest to your dorms. I'll see you later, okay?" Ben said, before Doug stepped in.  "And if there's anything you need, feel free to-" 

"Ask Doug, Crystal or Maddie." Audrey and Mal did another awkward laugh, she grabbed Ben and walked out. Evie hooked her arm in Gigi, smiling down at her friend, who with hesitation smiled back.

"Hey guys. I'm Dopey's son. As in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and..." He spotted Evie and frozen. "Heigh-ho" 

"Evie, daughter of the Evil Queen" Evie stood in front of him, twirling her hair giving him a flirtatious smile. 

"Okay, so about your classes" Mal peered over his shoulder. "I, uh, put in the requirements. History of Woodsmen and Pirates, Safety Rules for the Internet, and Remedial Goodness 101." Doug turned to Mal and she gave him a smirk. 

"Let me guess" she put a piece of candy in her mouth. "New class?" Mal asked dropping her wrapper. 

"Come on guys, let's go find our dorms." She started walking up the stairs to their right. 

"Oh! Uh, yeah your dorms are that way guys." Doug pointed to the opposite direction. He started to count the dwarves on his fingers again.

"Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and..."  Doug counted.

"Sneezy" Carlos finished and walked away up the stairs falling his friends.

"Ooh" Doug said in realization.

"Wonder how Sneezy would feel." Crystal said, as Doug shook his head.

Maddie and Crystal chuckled, before going up the stairs the VKs had gone on mistakenly, heading to their dorms.

⇆♤♢♧♡

Maddie sat in her dorm, since classes had been canceled for the rest of the day so the new kids could start fresh tomorrow.

It was rather late in the night, when she heard the knock on her door. Maddie yawned, standing up to answer the door. She was met with the smiles of the five new students.

"Hi?" Maddie asked, looking at the five people in front of her, each beaming at her which she found extremely odd. "How can I help you?"

"Hi.. Maddie was it?" Mal asked, as Maddie nodded. "Well we had a few questions for you and all. Since Audrey said we should ask you. Plus Evie didn't want to bother with Doug and Crystal because of you know."

"Um. Sure. Come in." Maddie said, hesitantly, moving to the side to let them enter. Evie and Gigi day on the bed that seemed vacant, Jay sitting at the end, his back to it. Mal pulled a chair over, flipping it around so the back of it was to her front. Carlos sat next to Maddie on her bed. "What did you need?"

"Oh well you see. We want to tell you something. Something that could change everything," Mal said, as the others nodded in agreement.

Maddie looked at the five of them in confusion.

"What would that be?" Maddie asked, as the others began to slowly smile, which made her extremely confused.

"We are going to tell you who your mother is."

Her mother?

As in the woman who'd left her to be taken care of by her father. All she'd ever known was her mother was on the Isle, and that she had escaped persecution for four years before being sent there. But still her father refused to talk about her. It was a topic she never did delve into, knowing he'd never give a straight answer, though he never gave a straight answer to anything.

But the answer she received about her mother was very cryptic, a riddle she could not figure out, something she'd never been able to figure out.

Something she'd been taunted for by Audrey, something she had been curious about for awhile now.

"Tell me more." Maddie said as the smiles on their faces grew more, if that was even possible.

"Well...." Evie said as they began to explain to her the story of her mother.

⇆♤♢♧♡⇋

Quinn Hearts entered the Chip Shoppe, followed by Uma and Chelsea, after they'd taken a detour trying to avoid seeing Sam, but knowing the girl would be angry that she'd been left to tend to the shop alone.

The shop was empty as Sam sat watching the TV, some segment about the Prince of the week. Gil sat next to her, going on about what he'd done with his day, even if he knew Sam wasn't even listening.

Quinn sat down next to her, Sam narrowing her eyes at her.

"What do you need Quinn?"

"Oh nothing really, Sam." Quinn said, filing her nails. "It's just I wanted to be here when you received the news."

"What news?"

"That Evie went to Auradon." Chelsea said. "Without saying goodbye."

"I figured that out already thanks." Sam said, motioning to the TV. "It's all they talk about really."

"I was expecting more drama. More Sam being her mother Sam." Quinn said as Sam raised an eyebrow. "Not Sam being sensible like her dad Sam."

"Oh. She wasn't sensible." Gil said. "See all those glass shatters? That was Sam being her mother Sam."

"What does that even mean?" Sam asked, as the four people in front of her looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"Oh really Sam." Quinn said, flipping her red locks over her shoulder. "How do you not know what that means? Your mother, The Evil Queen, is known for her temper tantrums when she doesn't get her way. She isn't really a barrel of laughs you know? And then your dad, Mr. Smee, is known to just go with the flow and not care about things for long."

"Plus your parents are literal opposites and we try to guess who you're going to be like everyday." Chelsea said. "But you never seem to decide."

"Haha funny." Sam said. "I still don't get it."

"You channel a different parent everyday." Uma pointed out. "Some days your wearing leather blouses, skirts and tiaras. The next your wearing beanies, leather jackets and jeans. And today your channeling your mother." Uma poked the tiara on her head, tilting it sideways.

"I'll just say I understand so you can all shut up." Sam said.

"Believe me Sam. If you were really could be able to shut us up, you would've done it ages ago." Quinn said, standing up from her seat. "Call me when she starts throwing bottles at the screen again."

With those parting words, Quinn and Chelsea made their way to her mother's  shop, something she'd been avoiding doing all day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.6K 1.2K 14
"You can take the girl out of the isle but you can't take the isle out of the girl." Arabelle, the daughter of Anastasia. Lives on the Isle with her...
88.7K 1.9K 49
๐‘บ๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ.. ๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ช'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ, ๐˜ช'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ช'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ! - IN WHICH t...
19.5K 341 25
Madison "Maddie" Hatter is the daughter of the Mad Hatter, who, as the result of being a general annoyance, was placed on the Isle of the Lost. In a...