Curse || BakuFemDeku

By nana_academia1002

[COMPLETE✔] Katsuki X Fem!Izuku __________________ Midoriya had lost her memories when she was a kid but Baku... More

Prologue - The End of the Symbol of Peace
Chapter 01:Promise
Chapter 02:Bakugou Family
Chapter 03:Kacchan's Weird Behaviour
Chapter 04:The Room King Competition!
Chapter 05:I Want You
Chapter 06:The Horrifying Nightmare
My Cat (Fingers Revealed😂)
Chapter 07:Extreme Fear
Chapter 08:The Sad Past
Chapter 09:The Dream
Chapter 10:Be With You
I Actually Did It!
Chapter 11:Congrats!
Chapter 12:Dad
A Gift From My Lil' Sis!
Chapter 13:We Noticed
Chapter 14:Provisional License Exam
Chapter 15:He Knew
Chapter 16:Me And Kacchan
Chapter 17:The Painful Truth Discover
Chapter 18:The Time Almost Come
Chapter 19:Frustrated
Chapter 20:Desperate
Chapter 21:Shocking
Chapter 23:Return
Chapter 24:I Won't Leave You
Chapter 25:Last Breath of Him
Chapter 26:Please Live, Kacchan
Chapter 27:Miracle Of Life
Epilogue - Together Forever
~Author's Note~

Chapter 22:Madness

2.4K 79 51
By nana_academia1002

Meanwhile,
Nighttime,
Class 1-A Dorm,
Common Area...

Bakugou's POV

Night already huh...

Those extras were quiet for the whole day after I freaking returned from school. They all looked hopeless... And very helpless. Their face clouded with frustration and guilty, the same one I had too.

Tch, these bugs told me to chill down but they all had the same pathetic look as me too.

"Hey, Bakubro... Who is that villain actually? You look like you knew him..." Weird Hair suddenly asked me weakly out of nowhere, catching the rest of the class' attention. I scowled at him in response, not in the mood to talk about that scumbag; Deku's stupid brother.

"B-Bakugou-kun, please tell us. We want to know more about Deku-chan..." Round Face begged sadly, sounded a bit desperated. I growled in annoyance, irritated by these dumbsters' annoying request.
"Tch, fine. That villain bastard is Deku's supposed-to-be dead brother..." I muttered under my breath. They all gasped in surprise.

Somehow, whenever I remembered or said Deku's name, my chest would start hurting because of the sudden increase of my heartbeat. It felt like my heart would explode and I hated this bothersome feeling. It tortured, tearing me apart from inside.

"Damn it, just stop freaking asking about Deku already!" I cursed in annoyance, standing on my two feet and then left this freaking lounge, going outside to clear my mess up mind.

Damn it Deku... Why did you have to get kidnapped?! You are freaking tormenting me!

You said you love me and you'll always do so why did you make me suffer?!

But what I saw right now in front of me was very shocking. "Katsuki-kun!" Auntie Inko greeted me happily. She was with All Might and Aizawa-sensei. "Auntie... Inko...?" I gasped.

Auntie Inko hugged me tightly yet it felt a bit desperated. She then broke apart from me and I looked into her jade eyes... They were red and puffy...

It might be hard for her ro endure.

"Katsuki-kun... Are you okay?" Auntie Inko asked me worriedly. Dang, she was the only person I couldn't argue at all. She was too soft-hearted and kind. I only nodded to her, telling her I was fine. "You are alone? Where is Uncle?" I asked her about Deku's "father". I rarely saw that guy and I swore to myself, I didn't like him AT ALL.

He is too strict and I don't know why, I always felt uneasy around him.

"H-Hisashi has a reunion with his schoolfriends and I don't wanna ruin his fun." Auntie Inko said in guilt. She clutched her skirt firmly.

That useless husband! He ignored his wife and daughter just TO HAVE FUN?!

"K-Katsuki-kun, the teachers told me everything about what happened..." Auntie's voice became a bit croaky. "I-It's really true that... The one who kidnapped Izu--"

"It's Hiroshi." I cut her off.

Tears flowed from her eyes when she heard me uttered those words;the ugly truth. "Mrs. Midoriya..." Sensei looked at her in pity. "N-No, how can this be--"

Auntie dropped on her knees, tears leaked out of her eyes more and more. "MRS. MIDORIYA! / AUNTIE!" Me and All Might yelled in unison. I quickly rushed to her, kneeling in front of her.

"H-How can this be...? H-Hiroshi *hiccup* was dead... H-How come he is still alive?" Auntie Inko sobbed in sadness, recalling those painful moments that even I wished I wouldn't face it anymore.

"Trust me Auntie, I'm not lying. I saw him with my own eyes!" I tried to convince her. "I saw a four leaves clover pendant around his neck... The blue one.The one that Hiroshi always wears everywhere he goes." I told her the concrete fact to raise her confidence.

"T-Then, he is alived? Hiroshi... Is alived?" Auntie Inko asked me in disbelief. I slowly nodded to her, not really sure 100% about that fact actually.
All of sudden, Auntie Inko's phone buzzed, asking her to answer the call. Her trembling hand slowly reached out into her inner pocket, taking out her green smartphone. She tapped the green button.

"H-Hello, Hisa? Where are you?!" Auntie Inko yelled on the phone, she sounded very mad and disappointed. Aizawa-sensei and All Might looked at each other.

"Inko sweetie, what's wrong? Why are you so mad, dear?" His disgusting voice spoke on the phone. "Our daughter is missing! I told you just now but why you didn't seem to care at all?! Izuku-- our baby girl is kidnapped!" Auntie Inko yelled in sadness.

"Inko... I-I'm sorry... I just can't bring myself to go home... I-I was to-- MOM! DON'T BELIEVE DAD! HE IS LYING, MOM! HE IS LYING! DAD IS A VILLAIN! HE IS THE ONE WHO KIDNAPPED ME!"

All of us were shocked to hear Deku's voice on the phone, cutting Uncle off. "H-Hisa! What's the meaning of this?!" Auntie Inko was too shocked.

"YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT! HOW DARE YOU-- DAD IS A VILLAIN, MOM! PLEASE TRUST ME! HE IS WITH THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS! MOM, PLEASE TELL MY TEACHERS! PLEASE TELL KACCHAN! I-I--"

*bam!*

And then we heard loud noise, sounded like a chair had fallen onto the floor. The call was ended all of sudden. Auntie Inko stared at the phone in disbelief, her hands wouldn't stop shaking. "I-Izuku!" She hollered in desperation.

DAMN IT! SO THAT BASTARD IS A VILLAIN! NO WONDER HE LOOKS SO SUSPICIOUS!

"A-All Might! What should I do?! M-My husband--" She couldn't continue her words and started sobbing softly. "We've to tell Nezu now! Mrs. Midoriya, did you record the call conversation?" Aizawa-sensei asked in hurry.

Auntie Inko weakly nodded. Her trembling hand slowly reached out to Sensei, giving him her phone. "I-I can't believe it... My husband..." She looked down in guilt. I  went to her and wrapped my arm around her shoulders.

"I'm gonna blow that guy's head and save Izuku, Auntie. I promise..." I told her to calm her down. She turned to look at me with sorrow filling her teary emerald eyes. "P-Please Katsuki-kun... Save my daughter..." She pleaded to me. I nodded to her in determination.

I'm gonna save you, Deku... And I will rip your Pops' head off of his body! I swear!

.....

Meanwhile,
Nighttime,
A few minutes before the call,
League of Villains' Hideout...

Midoriya's POV

"Now... Surrender yourself to me, my dear daughter..." Dad uttered hoarsely while his right hand cupped my left cheek. His finger brushed my cheek gently. Never he expected I would do something surprising.

I quickly bit his finger without hesitation, causing him to whimper in pain. I smirked and thought he would grow tired of me but he didn't. Instead, a smirk grew on his freckled face. "What a feisty girl. That's my daughter. I like this side of you." Dad said proudly, clapping his hands while smirking victoriously at me.

I bit my bottom lip in worry. How should I flee from here?

Somehow, I felt someone was staring at me for a long time now so I started looking for the eyes that locked on me. I saw a pair of glowing light blue iris were watching me in silent.

My emerald green orbs met his gaze. He quickly averted his eyes from me, his sight was now on my dad. Dad suddenly took out his phone, calling someone.

Wait... he said he wanted to call his wife...

WHICH MEAN....!!!

Someone answered his call. I gasped in shock. "H-Hello, Hisa? Where are you?!" Mom's voice yelled on the phone. Dad sighed when he heard Mom's voice. He didn't look happy by her reaction.

"Inko sweetie, what's wrong? Why are you so mad, dear?" Dad asked softly, faking to feel worry about Mom. "Our daughter is missing! I told you just now but why you didn't seem to care at all?! Izuku-- Our baby girl is kidnapped!" Mom yelled again in sadness. Her words made me shed tears of frustration.

Mom... I haven't ask for her forgiveness yet...

"Inko...I-I'm sorry... I just can't bring myself to go home. I-I was to--"

"MOM! DON'T BELIEVE DAD! HE IS LYING, MOM! HE IS LYING! DAD IS A VILLAIN! HE IS THE ONE WHO KIDNAPPED ME!" I interrupted him.

"H-Hisa! What's the meaning of this?!" I heard Mom gasped in shock. That man in dark blue hoodie suddenly clamped my mouth.

"YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT! HOW DARE YOU--"

I bit that man's hand hard, piercing his hand with my teeth, causing it to bleed. "DAD IS A VILLAIN, MOM! PLEASE TRUST ME! HE IS WITH THE LEAGUE OF VILLAIN! MOM, PLEASE TELL MY TEACHERS! PLEASE TELL KACCHAN--"

That man in dark blue hoodie suddenly kicked the chair I was tied to harshly, his eyes glared at me in hatred. I fell on the floor along with the chair pathetically. Dad quickly ended the call and he glared at me in irritation. He walked to me and kicked my stomach with all his might, causing me to cough a lot.

I groaned in immense pain, trying to fight back this unbearable pain. I stared at Dad in despise.

"You really want to die, don't you, princess? But I won't let it happen... I'll make sure you become my weapon to end All Might and those heroes!" Dad laughed maniacally.

I gritted my teeth in frustration. My heart and mind were all messed up. More negative feelings were starting to swell inside me.

All of sudden, I felt tremendous amount of negative, strange, unknown energy flowed in my body. My eyes... I could feel the colour changed but I ignored it. My eyes glowed bright red. Dad suddenly gasped in shock when he saw me.

"Then I'll just have to end you..."

____________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.6K 1.5K 27
Izuku Midoriya is a boy that has gone through hell and back. He was bullied for not having a quirk all through middle school by his "best friend" Kat...
78.2K 2.5K 23
(COMPLETE! ✔) 💚 Monoma X Fem!Izuku ( FIRST MONOMA X FEM!IZUKU FANFIC ON WATTPAD ) { Adult!AU } _________________________ Izuku Midoriya was beyond...
3.4M 98.3K 85
(𝚈/𝚗) (𝙻/𝚗) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝...
73.7K 2.5K 25
In the summer before high school, Deku went missing. But dispite his disappearance, Bakugōu got into UA just as he'd planned. Now the number one hero...