Jersey Goddess ||• Jersey Sho...

By TaylahMcDonald

Victoria 'Vicki' Farley is Jenni AKA 'Jwoww' baby sister. Victoria is a strong and beautiful girl who protect... More

||• CAST •||
| CHAPTER ONE |
| CHAPTER TWO |
| CHAPTER THREE |
| CHAPTER FOUR |
| CHAPTER FIVE |
| CHAPTER SIX|
| CHAPTER SEVEN |
| CHAPTER EIGHT |
| CHAPTER NINE|
| CHAPTER TEN |
| CHAPTER ELEVEN |
| CHAPTER TWELVE |
| CHAPTER THIRTEEN |
| CHAPTER FOURTEEN |
| CHAPTER FIFTEEN |
| CHAPTER SIXTEEN |
| CHAPTER SEVENTEEN|
| CHAPTER EIGHTEEN |
| CHAPTER NINETEEN |
| CHAPTER TWENTY |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE |
|CHAPTER TWENTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - THREE |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FIVE |
| Chapter Twenty - Six |
| Chapter Twenty - Seven |
| Chapter Twenty - Eight |
| Chapter Twenty - Nine |
| Chapter Thirty | Head Banging
| Chapter Thirty - One |
| Chapter Thirty - Two |
| Chapter Thirty - Three |
| Chapter Thirty - Four |
| Chapter Thirty - Five |
| Chapter Thirty - Six |
| Chapter Thirty - Seven |
| Chapter Thirty - Eight
| Chapter Forty |
| CHAPTER FORTY - ONE|
| CHAPTER FORTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER FORTY - THREE | S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FOUR| S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FIVE |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SIX |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SEVEN |
| CHAPTER FORTY - EIGHT |
| BONUS CHAPTER |
| BONUS CHAPTER |

| Chapter Thirty - Nine |

11K 162 22
By TaylahMcDonald

| Chapter Thirty - Nine |

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Hello?" Vicki said answering the phone.

"Hey, can i speak to Jenni please." Roger said making Vicki move the phone from her ear.

"Jenni! It's for you!" Vicki yelled handing the phone over to her and gave her some privacy.

"What's going on?" Jenni asked Roger who she was really happy to see.

"Really?" Jenni said making Vicki look at Sam with disbelief.

"If that's what you want then whatever." Jenni said.

"I just thought you would have tried a little harder then calling me half and hour early to say your stuck at work, because you know how much you mean to me and how excited I was to see you." Jenni said.

"I asked you to go to the beach before and you didn't want to, then I find out you went to the beach with your boys, that really hurt. I haven't been able to talk to you in two days because you wouldn't answer my calls, and now you want to be late, you want to reschedule then fine." Jenny said with tears running down her cheeks. "But just know I always put you first and that i tried, I got up and i'm dressed and i'm fucking ready." Jenni said slamming the phone down.

"He canceled again." Jenni said walking started into Vicki's arms and cried. "Why does this always happen to me." Jenni sobbed making Vicki sigh while holding her tightly.

"You don't deserve this, darling. You deserve someone who will put in the time and effort just to see you, if he doesn't even try then you don't deserve that." Vicki said kissing Jenni's forehead while rubbing her back.

"I did everything for him, I made time, I tried to be perfect, but it wasn't good enough." Jenni said leaning back and wiping her tears away.

"You shouldn't even have to try, babe. Honestly, if he means anything to you, he'll be on his way here to apologize." Vicki said squeezing Jenni hand before kissed her sisters cheek and Jenni walked into the bedroom to lie down.

"Nicole! Pauly! Let's go!" Vicki yelled from the front door before they joined her and they began to walk to work.

As soon as they got to work, not even ten minutes later, Nicole had ran off out of the store without telling Danny who was pissed.

"Where'd my meatball go?" Vicki asked pressing a design on the shirt a customer wanted.

"I'm going to get her, ill be right back." Danny said running out of the store.

"Quick! Turn the music on, the boss is gone!" Pauly yelled making Vicki laugh as she handed a customer her change.

"Baby." Pauly said looking out of the store making Vicki turn to him "See that girl sitting on the boardwalk?"

Vicki slowly turned and looked out of the store and saw a dark skinned girl with Pauly's name on her hat.

"What the hell?" Vicki asked looking at Pauly.

"She came into the store a couple days ago and bought something now everywhere I go, she's there." Pauly said wrapping his arms around Vicki who was looking at Pauly's Stalker.

"I bet she has a room filled with just you." Vicki said.

"Baby! Stop!" Pauly whined making Vicki laugh.

"I found her, guess where she was." Danny said walking back into the store.

"The bar." Vicki and Pauly said while pressing t-shirts making Danny laugh.

"That was awesome." Danny said.

Not long after, Nicole had disappeared again.

"Where's Nicole?" Pauly asked making Danny groan while banging his head against the counter.

"I tried! Tell your roommate that she's in trouble, thank you guys for today, you were great." Danny said high-fiving Vicki and Pauly who soon left.

"Pauly's got a stalker!" Vicki yelled walking into the house, making Jenni and Vin walk out with a confused face.

"I have got to tell you about this girl." Pauly said as Vicki sat down next to him and swung her legs over Pauly's knees.

"The girl with your name on her hat?" Jenni asked.

"That's the one." Vicki said.

"She is in the same hat, the same clothes, everyday she is in the corner of my eye, just staring at me." Pauly said.

"Have you ever seen misery?" Jenni asked.

"That is exactly what will happen!" Vicki said getting up and going to the fridge.

"She's going to smash your kneecaps in." Jenni said.

"I hope she feeds me." Pauly said making Vicki and Vin laugh.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you." Vicki said kissing Pauly's head before going to have a shower.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Baby, we are going to find the meatballs and have some drinks down the boardwalk, do you want to come?" Pauly said as Vicki braided her hair.

"Yeah, absolutely." Vicki said slipped some sandals on before leaving with Jenni and the boys.

Jenni found the meatballs and went to collect them as Pauly, Vin and Vicki went to another bar to help Vin get a girl.

"Oh my god, Pauly don't look but your stalker's over there." Vicki said wrapping her arms around Pauly's.

"This is getting creepy!" Vin said.

"Where did she come from?" Pauly asked.

"Like this is obsessed." Vicki said.

"Like i'm scared." Pauly said squeezing Vicki's hand tightly.

"I think she's gone." Vicki said before they walked into the nearest bar to play some pool.

"Line it up real good baby." Pauly said as Vicki leaned over, wiggling her butt as she did, and aimed for a solid ball, sending it flying into a pocket before going again but ended up hitting the edge and sending it the other way.

"You're good Vicki." Vin said as the girl he liked lined up her ball but missed.

"I'm not good at this game." The brunette whined making Vin lean over her and helped her grip the pool stick.

"They are cute." Vicki said sipping her drink as Pauly kissed Vicki's shoulder.

"Nowhere near as cute as us." Pauly said squeezing her hip before taking the pool stick and taking his turn.

"Vin, look." Vicki said spotting Pauly's stalker who was hiding behind a group of people but had her eyes locked on Pauly.

Vicki decided to see what this girls problem was.

"Excuse me, can I speak to your friend please?" Vicki asked leaning over the pool table and pointing to Pauly's stalker. "Yeah, just for second."

Pauly's stalker walked over to Vicki a bit of hesitation.

"Can I ask for your name?" Vicki asked.

"Vanessa." She said.

"I was just wondering why you have been following my boyfriend everywhere he goes?" Vicki asked bluntly. 

"I haven't been following him." Vanessa said.

"Yes you have, you have my boyfriend name on your hat for starters and I've seen you sitting outside of my work, and you just followed us on the boardwalk and now your here." Vicki said.

"It's a free country, sweetie." Vanessa said making Vicki's eyebrow rise.

"Okay, yes it is a free country but when it has something to do with my boyfriend and you are creeping him out, I have every right to be against it and question you about it. So I'm going to ask you politely, please leave my boyfriend alone or we are going to have a serious problem." Vicki said before walking away.

"She had the audacity to say she isn't stalking you." Vicki said as Vin high-fived her with a laugh.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"How do you play this game?" Nicole asked hiding in the box the game came in.

"Get it in the hole." Ron said throwing a mini beanbag.

"That's what she said." Nicole and Vicki said making Ron laugh.

Vin snuck up behind Nicole who was still in the box and push her so she went face down onto the floor making Vicki burst out with laughter.

"That was so mean." Nicole said.

Soon it was Sunday dinner and everyone just decided to order Chinese.

"Yum!" Vicki cheered while looking at all the food, Pauly threw some rice at Vicki's face making it stick to her eyelashes, hair and cheek.

"That was just a waste of really good food." Vicki said going to wipe it off before Pauly grabbed her neck and pushed her face to his lips, licking the rice off her face making her squeal.

"That was really cute!" Nicole said making everyone laugh. Vicki sighed while continuing to eat.

"I'm dating a child I swear." Vicki said.

"Hey Deena, do you know how my brother and your sister's second date went?" Mike asked.

"Their second?" Vicki asked.

"No I do not, i'm going to call her soon though." Deena said.

"So if my sister and his brother get married, will you come to the wedding?" Deena asked.

"And you seen you're sister in law's vagina." Vin said making Pauly and Vicki laugh.

"Frankie's just got out of a nine year relationship and Deena's sister is the first date he's been on since then." Mike said.

"Smash?" Vin asked.

"Probably." Mike said.

"Don't talk about my sister like that." Deena said. "You wouldn't like it if I spoke about your sister like that."

"Yikes, sorry." Vin said throwing his hand up in surrender.

"Quick, change the subject before she bites your head off." Pauly said.

"I think the second date went well, I know the first date went really well." Mike said, Vicki knew Mike was up to something.

"No comment." Vin said.

"Deena." Mike said. "Sister in law." Mike said.

"Imagine being related to him." Vicki mumbled to Pauly making him laugh as she got up to clear the rubbish.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Jesus, Vicki." Vin said seeing at how fast she was running.

"Feel the burn Vin." Vicki said as her ponytail swished from side to side.

"I'm just going to grab some water." Vicki said running off to the front desk.

When she came back she saw Roger who was talking to Vin and Pauly, quite loudly.

"Don't talk to me like i'm a fifteen years old and expect me to kiss your ass." Roger said obviously about Jenni.

"Maybe if you didn't act like a fifteen year old, she wouldn't have to treat you like that Roger." Vicki said standing behind him with her arms crossed. "Don't you dare talk shit about my sister when she treats you like a fucking king. I have seen that girl fall to pieces because of you and your here talking shit to her roommates." Vicki said.

"Sorry Vicki." Roger said.

"Be a man and call her, stop playing games with her before you lose her, cause at the minute you don't deserve her." Vicki said.

"Do you know how stubborn your sister can be? I treat her like she's gold, i treat her right and you only see her side, i'm sorry that you've seen you're sister crying, that's never my intentions, I care and love Jenni, and i'm always on my toes for her, Vicki you know how I am, I would never intentionally hurt her." Roger said.

"I don't think you should be telling me this, but I thank you for telling me how much Jenni means to you that makes me feel better, but i need to see it myself, so could you please talk to my sister and put that big smile of hers on her face." Vicki said.

"Okay, Vicki." Roger said bringing Vicki into a hug before he left.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"We saw Roger at the gym." Vicki said to Jenni.

"Really? What did he say?" Jenni said.

"He was just saying how he didn't know what he had done and that he wasn't a fifteen year old anymore, so he won't be waiting by the phone, he told me how much you mean to him, and I think you need to call him and straighten this out because you have an amazing relationship together, nearly as amazing as Pauly and i's.' Vicki said.

"Okay." Jenni said hugging her sister before giving Roger a call.

"How did it go?" Vicki asked painting her toe nails.

"I just had a reality check, he really told me how immature i was being." Jenni said.

"Like once he told me how much you meant to him, I was sold, I truly believe he is the perfect guy for you Jen." Vicki said.

"I do too." Jenni said.

"Can you, Roger, Pauly and i have a double date?"

"Absolutely not!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 568 18
Danica Deveraux came to Seaside with full intentions of helping film a new reality TV show, what she absolutely did not anticipate was ending up on t...
366K 7.6K 79
Andrea and Alex are a brother and sister who decides to spend a summer at the Jersey Shore. How will their lives change? Highest Rankings: #1 in jers...
87.6K 993 14
Warning ⚠️ Extremely dirty Mackenzie Zieglers sister Maddie got her a summer job babysitting. She didn't know she was going to babysit the bad boy o...
19K 383 24
Will Nat break Ron's rule and fall in love? Jwoww x FEM oc . . . . . I do not own any of the show but I do own Natalie {NO SMUT}