My Favorite Actor of All-Time

De MADEIN2XX2

A friendship brewing with feelings of love between an awkward and bubbly rookie actor and a selfless, well-kn... Mais

the first time i met him
Too much coincidence
Let's Face it!
Step by step
Yearning
Changing gradually
First Trip: Jealousy (2)
First trip: Jealousy (3)
First trip: (긑!~ Done!)
Hiatus
Scandal
Revelation: (I'm Sorry)
Revelation:(Ms.Celebrity & Mr.Celebrity)
I will trade anything for her
Back to zero
Is it Another chance to Stay or Leave?
One fine Summer
D-1 (Rehearsals)
Official
인생의 장애물 (Hurdles in life)

First trip

21 0 0
De MADEIN2XX2

"Noona..be careful okay? Here's your car key. I already put the spare one in your bag."

"Alright..thanks! By the way! I made an reservation in my favorite restaurant, you should go there with her Okay? Enjoy your date! Bye!"

"Thank you noona! Your the best! Enjoy your trip! And drive safely Okay? Bye!"

[Calling Choi Jihyuk..]
[answered]

"Hello? Jihyuk-ah.. are you on your way?"

"Yeah../whisper/ jisoo picked me up from my house."

"Really? I'm on my way there too. Can we meet at the first rest stop?"

"Oh wait! Are you driving for yourself?"

"Yeah..why?"

"Nothing. I just thought.. you shouldn't have enough sleep. What if you felt sleepy? Your on your own.."

"It's nothing..I've done this many times. Don't worry."

"Hahaha of course! I mean..I'm not that worried..I mean I'm worried but..you know–"

"Can you drive for me then?"

"Huh? Me? Drive? For you?"

"I mean..it's okay if you don't want to."

"No..no! I want to! I'll drive for you!"

"Really? What about Jisoo? He'll be left all alone."

"Don't worry! His manager is driving for us. He's currently in sleeping mode right now."

"Hahaha..Alright then..I'll see you later."

"Yeah..sure! See you later."

[end call]

VILLA

/Minjae drinking coffee/

"Aish..I told them to take the route I said. Dispatch maybe tailing them. Aishh!"

"Hey! Minjae-ah.. is this villa really owned by your family?"

"Why can't you believe? Do you think I trespassed here and let you guys stay? I'm not that dumb okay?!"

"Why are you yelling at my baby!"

"Hyuna started it! You'll break up soon! ㅠㅠ"

[Choi Jihyuk Calling..]

"Hey guys..Jihyuk is Calling shut your mouths!"

[answered]

"Hello..Hyuna! Are you there in the villa already?"

"We've been here since 3am! Where are you two?! We can't eat because of you guys!"

"Ahhh..is that so? I need to stop by the first rest stop.. so I'll send jisoo first there so that you can go get groceries Okay?"

"Huh? What are you going to do there? And how can you get here without a car? Are you going to fly?"

"Ahh..."

"Don't tell me you want us to pick you up there if you said so?"

"No..no. Don't worry! I'll be there. I'm going there I'll be stopping by in the rest stop first Okay? Tell the others bye!"

"Alright..bye!"

[end call]

"What happened?"

"Jihyuk needs to stop by the first rest stop..he said he'll send jisoo here first so that we can get groceries."

"Why? Is he going to eat ramen? Such a dumb boy."

"Hey..do you eat ramen there too? Do you usually do that? You can just buy in the convenience store, why bother going to a rest stop just to eat ramen?"

"You two are hopeless human beings! Ramen in rest stops taste better than the usual one. Actually..celebrities secretly go there with their special someone and eat ramen. Don't you know that? Didn't you two did that already?"

"No, we're busy promoting our songs.."

"Aren't they exposed too much there?"

"Sometimes..but actually..Wait a minute! Did Jihyuk said what is he going to do there?"

"No, he just said that he really needs to stop by there. Why?"

"Don't you get it?! I'm definitely sure he's meeting someone! 100%!"

"Really? How did you know?"

"You see..why did he let jisoo come here first if jisoo can wait for him or even can go with him right? It just means that he let jisoo come here first because he's meeting a woman! Aigoo..this jerk is such a basic thinker. He'll be exposed by dispatch in no time."

"I thought Jihyuk likes older woman."

"What?! How did you know that? Don't be ridiculous!"

"Hey! I'm not sure but he really adore senior actresses like..Song Hyekyo, Jun Jihyun, Shin Minah and Cho Boa.."

"Really? Well..it's common for rookie actors. I heard a lot of those from rookie actors I've worked with and my friends, you know."

/Jisoo parking/

"What's up brats!!!! How you doing?"

"Hey! It's Kim Jisoo!"

"Waahhh..hey punk! Did you just woke up? You let your manager drive for you again?"

"Hey! He insisted! And also Choi Jihyuk left me without saying a word to me. That's why."

"Jisoo-ah..don't you know where he is right now?"

"Ahmm..didn't he stop by in the supermarket to get groceries?"

/Hyuna hit jisoo/

"You're such an clueless punk! He stop by in the first rest stop. He let you go first so that we can get groceries."

"What is he doing there?!"

"He's going to meet a woman! Jihyuk is a grown man..it's like a bird leaving its nest."

REST STOP

/Jihyuk saw Jiyeon through the glass window/
/Jihyuk gently Knock on the glass/
/Jiyeon startled/

"Hey! You startled me!"

"Hahahaha.."

/Jihyuk enters/

"Did you wait long? Looks like you're eating that ramen very well."

"Hahaha..I don't know, this is my first time eating at a rest stop. /lowering her cap/"

"Are you worried someone might see you?"

"Yeah..isn't it very odd for me to go here."

"Can't a Superstar like you eat a bowl of ramen in a rest stop? I think that was the odd thing here, not you."

Why do his words felt comforting even though we all know that people like us need to show only the good side of us. If people think that it's very unusual for you to do. They will think that your wrong. That's how it work for us. But Jihyuk has a different mindset. How can he be so brave, knowing that people can snatched your career from you in one go. It's comforting but I'm worried.

"Jiyeon-ah..are you Okay?"

"Huh? Yeah..I'm okay."

"Don't be too conscious. This is a trip. We should relax and release our stress, right?"

"Yeah..that's right. Sorry, I didn't mean to worry you. I guess I'm just nervous because this is my first time going in a trip with you guys..you know we just usually eat in a restaurant."

"It's okay. Don't be sorry, you'll be fine. Let's just have fun while were here. Okay?"

"Right! Sure!"

(In the Car)

/buckling seatbelts/
/Jihyuk struggling/

"Here..let me.."

*jihyuk blushing*

"There..you must be unfamiliar to the driver seat huh?"

"Yeah..I haven't drive for myself lately."

"How's your shoot doin?
/putting moisturizer on her face/"

"/looking at Jiyeon/ Ahh..the shoot..ahmmm it's fine."

"/smiled/ I used this because I have dry skin, especially in winter. Do you want some?"

/Jihyuk driving/

"Later..I'm driving, maybe later when we arrive."

"I'll do it. Lower down your head a little bit."

"Huh? You'll do it?"

"Yeah! I'll put some in your face.."

"Okay..*blushing*"

/Jiyeon putting moisturizer in jihyuk's face/

"Heol! Your face is smooth. How do you maintain this?"

As Jiyeon laid her hands on my face, I started blushing. Well..it's a given fact to me. I was fluttering. I don't know what to do. Her hands are so small, I want to hold it.

"Ahhh..I don't know..I just use face mask at night. Is it really smooth?"

"Yeah! It is. I can't use it nowadays, I fall asleep before I could arrive in my house hahaha."

/Jiyeon adding more and massaging Jihyuk's face/

"Wow! You could be a good masseuse! Hahaha"

"Hahaha done!"

"/looking in the mirror/ oohh! I like this."

"I have tons of that in my house, actually I send some of it in Hyuna and Krystal. Would you like me to send some to you?"

"Really? Wahh..why do I feel glad? Hahaha okay..in exchange I'll give you the face mask I use. I'll send some of it to you too."

"Deal! Hahaha. By the way, wouldn't they be suspicious of you? What if they already think that I'm with you?"

"Don't worry! They know your schedule. They won't doubt that. Actually, if you don't mind if I ask..Did CEO Kim approved the cancellation of your schedules for this day?"

"Ahhhmmm.. we didn't cancel it. We rescheduled it for next week's. I did scare him a little for it to be approve."

"Really? CEO Kim must be scared of losing a great artist like you."

"I think so too. Wahhhhhh!! The sea!!!! It's so beautiful!"

"/looking at Jiyeon with a big smile/ we're almost there. Are you ready to surprise them?"

"Huh? Ahh yeah! Wait, what if– nothing! Never mind."

After 5 minutes..

/Minjae holding a spoon/

"Guys! He's here! And he has a red glamorous car! It's a new car! What the! Choi Jihyuk! Where did you get this?!"

"Wahhh..does he already have a car?"

"Minjae! Minjae! It's so tinted! What if it's not Jihyuk! How can we be sure that it's Jihyuk. The car looks like woman's car. Wouldn't it be your sister?"

"Hey! My sister is only in her 3rd year in high school!"

"Really? But Hyojong is right. It does look like a woman's car."

"Wait! What if! What if it's the woman's car he met at the rest stop?! Waahhhh! Wait until he arrive here! Jisoo! Call him!"

"Wahhhh..I can't believe this."

[Calling "Jihyukie"..]
[answered]

"Hey! Where are you?!"

"Ahmm..we're..I mean I'm here!"

"Wahhhh!!! You have someone with you?! Who is it! Is it the reason why you stopped by the rest stop?! Choi Jihyuk! You jerk! Are you the red chick car that is parked beside our car? Tell me!"

"How did you know? Hahahahaha"

"Where did you get the car?! Is it from the woman? How can you be so petty!"

"Shut up! It's not mine! I didn't receive this from a woman."

"Then why don't you come out there and head here?!"

"I have a surprise for you guys."

"Wtf. Are you dating a celebrity? How about Ji-"

"Hey!! Kim jisoo! Why are you cussing! That's not good! Haha"

"Heol! Is she listening to us?! You're such a jerk! Hurry and head here already! Don't make that lady wait."

"Okay..bye!"

[end call]

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.6K 125 9
This a story about Jooheon and Minhyuks tough love and obstacles they must conquer to be together. Not to mention a bouncing surprise is on the way...
12.5K 456 23
《A Chensung fanfiction》 In which Zhong Chenle is a new boy at high school who moved to Korea because of his parent's business transfer. And without...
1.3K 22 13
Sarah has changed her life since traveling to South Korea, To find herself something pushes her towards that Korean guy named Nam Joo Hyuk trying to...
112K 2.5K 19
"fuck why is he so hot ?" meanie fanfiction pairings / ᴍɪɴɢʏᴜ + ᴡᴏɴᴡᴏᴏ other ships are also included have fun reading this book and don't forget to...