The Get-Together 》 Seulrene

By jichungpwarkk

Seulgi was brokenhearted. She promised that she'll never love anyone as much as she loved Krystal. Because of... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V

Chapter VI [End]

4.2K 156 45
By jichungpwarkk

That weekend-long vacation with the whole squad has come to an end. It has been two days have passed but Seulgi still feels tired.

She also cursed herself when she immediately found out that her and Joohyun didn't exchange numbers during that week-long vacation.

A tired groan escaped Seulgi's lips and got dragged by her own feet towards the living room.

Her body slumped on the comfy couch and her eyes scans around the living room like she's unfamiliar with it.

Seulgi's eyes landed on a game console that her brother gave on her 18th birthday. She dudn't touch it for almost three weeks and decided to play.

She switched the game console on and plugged the wires of the console to the tv and also a game controller to the ps4.

The monolid woman brought several games since she was the type of person who likes to play video games all night. She decided to play his brother's favorite game, Call of Duty.

She squats on the floor and starts playing the game.

After few hours, she was still playing the game and was disturbed by the ringig of her phone for the nth time.

The brunette heaves an annoyed sigh before pausing the game.

She grabs her ringing phone and sees the screen flashing 'Byul'.

"Hello?"

"Seulgi-ya. Someone's coming over there."

"Huh? Who?"

"Irene's coming over there."

Seulgi's eyes almost went out of its sockets and had the most priceless reaction ever.

"What?!"

"Dummy! She said the both of you didn't exchange numbers. And i also told her about your address."

"And why?! What the hell, Byul!"

"Language, Kang Seulgi."

Seulgi didn't reply when someone was already knocking on her door. She doesn't know what to do.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?!"

"Uhm. Excuse me, Ms. Kang Seulgi. I called you nine times already. Anyway, Yong's gonna kill me later on so i'll hang up now. byeee."

"Hey don't you da--"

Before she could respond, the call had already ended and she sighed. Seulgi throw her phone on the couch and went straight up to the door.

She opened the door and revealed an unexpected visitor, Joohyun, who was holding a box of pizz and two drinks on her other hand while wearing her softest smile.

Seulgi could only just melt infront of her because of that soft and warm smile she was wearing so proudly.

"Hi, Hyun. Come in."

The monolid brunette smiled sheepishly before swinging the door wide for the older.

She just gestured the raven to put the box and the drinks on the center table while Seulgi closes the door.

"I know this is dumb but i think we didn't exchange numbers."

The younger nodded, like she already knew it. The two sat down together on the same couch.

"I just realized it few hours ago and just decided to play video games."

Joohyun can see that Seulgi wasn't really expecting a guest after all. She was on her comfortable clothes which is a pair of shorts and a plain black shirt. But she's still attractive though.

"Oh. Does my clothes make you uncomfortable? Wait. I'll go and get changed."

Before Seulgi could walk away, the older had grabbed her arm.

"No no. It's fine. You look so good in those clothes, though.

Seulgi blushed lightly at the small compliment but still made her heart flutter. She nodded and flashed a smile.

"I bought these for you."

Joohyun opens the box and revealed the food that Seulgi was craving since yesterday, pizza.

"You didn't have to, Hyun."

Joohyun just shoved a slice of pizza in her mouth and hushed her.

"Shush. Just eat. You like these."

Seulgi just munched down the pizza on her mouth and got another one.

"See. You like it."

The raven rolled her eyes and takes a bite on her own pizza that she was holding. She also gave Seulgi a drink and also one for her.

The silence was wrapping their atmosphere but it wasn't awkward. They were just eating silently.

Seulgi was very busy on savoring the pizza while Joohyun was also busy, watching Seulgi eat. She looks at Seulgi's small movements and she finds it cute.

"Uhm, Hyun?"

Seulgi sees the older watching her for too long and decided to break it for a good reason.

"May I use your phone for a while?"

"Sure."

The raven fishes out her phone from her pocket and handed it to Seulgi who accepted it. Seulgi was tapping something on Joohyun's phone for a few seconds and handed it back to her.

The older looks on her phone's screen and flashing a 'Seulgom' on her list of contact numbers which was set in to the 'favorites'.

Joohyun smiles at the cute nickname that Seulgi put and her gaze went to the said woman. Seulgi just showed her warm eye smile and shurgged cutely which cause Joohyun's heart to melt.

"Oh. What a cutie."

Joohyun can't help but say it and it was loud enough for Seulgi to hear it loud and clear. Seulgi winked at the raven and Joohyun just squealed inwardly.

"Now, it's my turn."

The older gestured Seulgi to hand her phone too. The brunette does the same and gives her phone.

Joohyun typed her phone number on the contact list and saved to 'Baechu'. The older let out a chuckle and gave Seulgi's phone back.

The monolid woman looks at her phone and smiled. Their contact names are just too cute.

The whole afternoon was just filled with interesting chatting with each other and joyful laughters. Seems like a perfect day for an inlove human being.

---

The day after..

Despite they also exchanged their numbers, Joohyun also gave Seulgi her address since the older already knew Seulgi's address.

They'll have their date today and the brunette was getting readym It's just a simple date in a simple place like the café near Joohyun's place.

Before she heads out to the café, she bought a bouquet of purple flowers, purple which was Joohyun's favorite color.

She immidiately drover herself to the sajd café and spots Joohyun from the outside since she was seated near the transparent window with a guy.

Seulgi's smile fades away and turns to a disappointed look and paired with a frown.

The bouquet that she was holding a while ago was thrown at the back seat in Seulgi's unfamiliar manner.

The brunette had never been that angry and disappointed ever since. She hasn't even thrown a thing like what she did earlier.

Seulgi's heart, that was filled with love yesterday and was now replaced with jealousy. Her heart sinked on looking at the two.

She drove herself far from that place and went to somewhere she wants to have a quiet time.

Seulgi texted Joohyun that she can't go and something came up. And obviously, there was no such thing that came up in Seulgi's mind right now and got drunk in jealousy.

She slapped her face on her car's steering wheel when she parkes infront of a familiar house. She locked her car and let her feet drag hersrlf towards the frontdoor.

The jealous brunette rings the doorbell and the door swings open, revealing a man who she had known since birth.

"Oh, Seulgi. What brings you here?"

Even if their age gap is just a year, but Seulgi couldn't help but act like she's five years younger than her brother, Brian. She hugged her older brother and burries her face on his chest.

"Brian-oppa~"

Seulgi calls out sadly and the older found something was wrong her sister. Then Brian's wife saw his husband's sibling had acted.

Suzy mouths a 'what's wrong with your sister?' to Brian who was glancing at her and shrugged.

Suzy closes the door for the two and Brian made his younger sister sit beside him on the couch.

"What's wrong little sis? Problems?"

Seulgi laid back on the couch and made her head rest. She wasn't crying but her expressionless look made Brian more curious.

"Just tell me whenever you're ready to open up."

The older Kang heads to the kitchen and decides to give his sister a glass of juice. So it was Suzy's turn to talk to her.

"Seulgi-ya,you know we have the same age and we understand each other. So care to share?"

Seulgi sighs. She wasn't that ready but she knows it'll keep on bugging her if she doesn't share it to the person whom she trusted.

"Is it normal to get jealous?"

The sudden question surprised Suzy. Is she inlove with someone? She might be.

"It's normal, Seulgi. It proves that you're truly inlove with him or her. By the way, is it a girl?"

"Yeah."

Seulgi's sister-in-law's mouth formed into an 'O' before nodding. Well, she doesn't even care if Seulgi likes girls. She respects Seulgi's sexuality.

Brian came back to the living room with a glass of juice and handed it to his younger sister. Then he sits beside her wife, Suzy, and let her talk what happen.

After the sudden open-up of Seulgi to her brother and her sister-in-law, she begged her brother to make her stay for a day and was gladly approved by Brian.

Seulgi decided to turn off her phone so no one could track her or call or text her anytime.

---

It has been a day since that last text from Seulgi. Joohyun was calling her and texting her non-stop and she can't help but to get worried.

She went to the monolid woman's house 5 hours ago and the house was locked and no light was found inside Seulgi's house.

So she decided to text Byul, who is one of Seulgi's close friends. But she received a reply that she hasn't seen her too.

So the raven got even more worried. She didn't know what happened to her and suddenly disappeared like a bubble.

Joohyun fixes herself today and that she could visit once again the house if she already arrived.

The petite woman drove herself to the monolid woman's house again. She parked it at the side and immediately made her way to the front door.

Joohyun knocks on the door and was startled when the door opened, revraling the person who she was looking for earlier.

Joohuun sees how unreadable and expressionless Seulgi's face right now. The brunette was about to close the door infront of the older but Joohyun immediately stops her.

"Why are you avoiding me, Seulgi? Is there something wrong?"

Seulgi scoffs and got back to the couch while resuming the game she was playing seconds ago. She didn't reply the raven and keeps on playing the game on her ps4.

"I said, why are you avoiding me, Kang Seulgi? What did i do??"

"What did you do? You really didn't know what's wrong, Joohyun?"

Seulgi pauses her game and stood infront of Joohyun and laughs sarcastically while scoffing loudly.

Hearing Seulgi calling her out first time in a cold manner,made her shiver down to her spine.

"Oh yeah. I don't have the rights to get jealous though. Well."

Seulgi says coldy and shrugs while resumed on playing the game.

Joohyun recalls everything happened on the same day that Seulgi sent that last message and she went missing for a day.

The older then realizes that she was with a guy before she was expecting to meet Seulgi.

The guy, Sehun, was just Joohyun's friend back in U.S.

He was the first friend that Joohyun had when she was in U.S. Sehun went to Korea for a vacation with his family and unexpectedly met Joohyun in the same café

And Seulgi might've misunderstood what she had seen.

Now Joohyun knows.

The raven didn't waste time to sit down the taller's lap and encircled her arms around her neck while closing the distance of their lips.

Seulgi was surprised.

Joohyun was kissing her passionately and it made Seulgi respond to her kisses with the same intensity.

Joohyun pulls away and peck the younger's lips one more time.

The brunette was stunned for a minute and she doesn't know how to react at that sudden kiss that Joohyun had started.

"Was my Seulgom jealous?"

Seulgi didn't answered and looked away. Joohyun held her cheeks and forced the monolid woman to look at her.

"I only love you and just you. There's no one who can replace my love for you. You're the only Kang Seulgi that I love in this world."

Joohyun looked at Seulgi's eyes lovingly before pecking her lips one more time.

"So stop being a jelly bear and cuddle with me."

The brunette's lips formed into a cute pout and folded her arms infront of Joohyun. The older chuckled at her cute actions.

"You're too cute to get replaced."

Joohyun pinches her cheeks while her gaze went to Seulgi's lips before kissing it. Seulgi heaves a sigh and gives up.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"And what if i'll say no?"

"Then fine," Before Joohyun would be surprised Seulgi replied.

"I'll court you until you say yes."

Seulgi smiles and Joohyun just laughed at the taller's words. She playfully hit Seulgi's shoulders and giggled.

"Silly. No one says no to you, Seulgi. Including myself."

The brunette beams a smile and Joohyun pulls the younger in tight and warm hug. She pecked her lips before pulling away from the hug.

"I've always wanted to be your girlfriend since the day we met, Kang Seulgi."

[End]

===

a/n: i know it's short but i hope u enjoyed the story. thank u for reading ;>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 41.9K 42
Jennie Kim hates Lisa Manoban, just a simple of that. It wasn't the hate that will end up killing Lisa. It was more like a frustration for not gettin...
4.8K 285 15
"You won't leave me, right?" "I have only one love, it's you. Not even death can separate me from you." "What if we can't be together?" "Then the...
983K 30.6K 60
LISA G!P Lisa goes to extreme measures to find out why Jennie is always sad. TRIGGER WARNING: talks of suicide , assault and more. [All characters a...
181K 5.5K 60
"Why are you so selfish?" A story where Jennie fights to get Jisoo back after their breakup. "You're right, I am selfish. I'm too selfish for you, b...