V A M P

Od Onyemaobi

**AVAILABLE ON GOODNOVEL** -PREVIOUSLY FEATURED ON WATTPAD MYSTERY- -PREVIOUSLY FEATURED ON STORIESUNDISCOVER... Více

~
S Y N O P S I S
R E V I E W S
meet the vamps| maria.
meet the vamps| aaliyah.
meet the vamps| jacqueline.
meet the vamps| kaleo.
prologue| the beginning of the end.
maria| the one true friendship.
wu| the journey of one day.
aaliyah| the girl with so many secrets.
jacqueline| truth hurts.
N O T E

meet the vamps| wu.

602 410 224
Od Onyemaobi

Wu Chang

Wu is impulsive. Period.

Shortly after arriving from her rehabilitation center, Wu still had no plan to stay clean.

Her whole life has been trying to find that balance between what's right and what's wrong.

And she always found a way to stumble, her life was her excuse for her reckless behaviors.

But as soon as some threatening news comes through, she is forced to see the vanity in the drugs, the pills and the sex.

Her emphatic battle through life's struggles are very easy to relate but Wu always found a way to fall short.

-to relapse.

That is until she meets Diane, and she finds herself tumultuously falling for the mystery woman.

And she is beckoned with her new sexual awakening which ultimately questions her sexuality.

"...you only get to live once. Live it to the fullest..."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

34.9K 3.2K 28
Unjustly accused of murder, the Demon of Wrath joins forces with the Archangel of Justice to find the true culprit. ____ Sannarah lives from one dead...
201K 3.9K 25
*MATURE CONTENT* A Little Insight: As I walked to my wardrobe, he stood up and began taking slow, sinister steps towards me with his claws extracted...
90.5K 6.4K 34
🌟2020 Watty's Winner🌟 A sixteen-year-old orphan, hoping to find a new family, joins a faction of Rogues and becomes vital in their conflict with a...
101K 1.5K 119
Now that the trial has been put to rest, Rueben believes that life is on an upward trend. It's not long before he understands he is sadly mistaken. ...