Bewajah: A Reason to fall in...

By anandruchi

There is hundred reasons to hate but there is only one reason to love, And that is " BEWAJAH" ( NO REASON) __... More

Intro
Copyright ©️
New cover
Shot- 1
Shot- 2
Shot- 3
Shot- 4
Shot- 5
Shot- 6
Shot- 7
Shot- 9
Shot- 10
Shot- 11
Shot- 12
Epilogue
SEASON 2

Shot-8

9.5K 511 88
By anandruchi

They were lost in each other, suddenly Sanskar realized their position, but he didn't want to leave her. His gripped didn't loosen a bit but then Swara also come in sense, she loosen her grip on his shirt and slowly break the hug. After breaking hug both look at each other.. Swara's hand move to his face and wipe his tear but then she compose herself and she separated herself. She adjust herself on her seat properly and avoid looking at him..

Swara: we should go to home..

Sanskar:( smile a bit as he was feeling better now) yeah, let's go..

Swara start the car and drove to mm. They come out of car and go inside. It was already 10:00 p.m.. everyone has gone to their rooms, Swara had messaged AP that she is with Sanskar and come with him but AP was still waiting for them sitting in hall. She saw them in coming inside..

AP: Swara , Sanskar.. you both come.. thank god.. I was so worried. I tried to call u both.. but it was out of reach..

Swara: haan maa, woh.. I met him in way and then he met his friend and we got busy in talk,that we didn't realize the time.

AP: oh ok ok.. now come have dinner..
Swara: ohk maa..
Sanskar: I m not hungry.. I m going to sleep.
Sanskar said and move toward room without saying anything..

AP: what happened to him swara?
Swara:( fake smile) nothing maa, he is just tired. I will take dinner to room. U don't worry and go to sleep.
AP smile and nods. She go to her room.
Swara look upward,then go to kitchen and bring dinner for both of them. Swara look for Sanskar but couldn't find him then she heard sound from washroom. She keep the plate on the table and take out her clothes. Then only Sanskar come out ,he look a her . Swara also sees him but then she take her clothes and go to washroom. After sometime she come out and see Sanskar standing near window looking outside. She can easily conclude what he was thinking. He was really tensed and restless.
Swara go and stand behind him.

Swara: Sanskar ji..
Sanskar: hmm.
Swara: are you alright?
Sanskar didn't say anything. Swara hold his hand and made him turn..
Swara: Sanskar ji.. pls don't think about whatever happened. Forget it thinking some bad dreams. Sanskar ji, you know we have two type of memories,one are beautiful and adorable, which we never want to forget.. it make us happy and other is the memory,we should forget.. it gives us only pain.

Sanskar: is it that easy Swara? Is it? No Swara.. there are some incidents which we never able to forget even we want to.. how can you say this to me ,that I should forget , especially when I killed...

Swara: sshhh..(put her finger on his lips) don't think like that pls. I know u didn't killed her. It was an accident. You were never intend to do that.

Sanskar removed her finger slowly and turn around. He sigh in frustration : no Swara!! It doesn't change the reality that the gun was with me.. I , I m going to tell everything to police tomorrow morning. I can't live with this restlessness and guilt. I will tell everything.. I will prove myself.. they have to believe me..

Swara: Sanskar ji, why aren't u understanding? It will problems for you. Think about urself, about ur family. What will happen to them.. will they able to bear when elder son of this house will be arrested. No Sanskar ji.. they won't be able to see it. It will break them, and what will u tell.. pls don't do this.. pls..

Sanskar closed his eyes . He don't know what to do. But he nods in yes Making Swara smile a bit. But there was something else going in his mind.

Sanskar: ( monologue) I know Swara ,u can't see me in pain but I have to do this.. how it can be right? Whether unknowingly but I did a mistake.. and I have to accept it. But one thing I also know that, till u r with me, nothing bad will happen with me..

Swara: acha Sanskar ji ,have ur dinner now.
Sanskar: no Swara, I told I m not hungry.. u eat..
Swara: pls Sanskar ji..
Sanskar knew that she also won't eat if he won't. So he nods .

Swara pass him his plate .
Sanskar: u also eat na..
Swara: no it's ok.. I will eat after u..
Sanskar: Swara, I said eat.. or forget ,even I m not going to eat..
Swara:(smiled a bit) ok..

She also sit on couch and both eat.. but both of them could not eat much.. just eating for formality ,for each other.. their mind was somewhere else. Sanskar was still thinking about the incident, while Swara was thinking something and she smiled sadly..

Swara:( monologue) I won't let anything happen to u Sanskarji.. I love you ( looking at Sanskar)

After eating, Swara cleaned the mess. She was going in Balcony but Sanskar stopped her.

Sanskar: Swara, pls don't sleep in balcony..
Swara: but Sanskar ji, I m habitual of it and don't worry I..
Sanskar: pls Swara.. I don't want to be alone.
Swara sees him, she thought he is asking her to be here ,just for today as he wasn't feeling good..
Swara nods and she goes to sleep on sofa.
Sanskar wanted to say her to sleep on bed but he know their distances were still the same. She won't agree for it. But he was happy to see her inside the room also.

He ly on the bed but the sleep was far away from him eyes, that incident was still haunting him. While Swara was also awake. She was just pretending to sleep and thinking something.
Sanskar look at her but she was facing her back..

Morning:

Both could not sleep well. Swara get up and got ready. After sometime Sanskar also got ready and go downstairs..
After breakfast, everyone was going to their work but Sanskar say that he wanna say something.

Dp: yes Sanskar, you wanna say something..
AP: what happened Sanskar, you are looking worried. Is everything ok?
Swara look at him, is he gonna say everything.. Sanskar also look at her and he knows she don't want him to say. She nods her head in no. Pleading not to do it.
Sanskar take a deep breathe and about to say but then only police came.. Everyone were shocked to see police.

Police inspector: hello, Mr. Maheshwari.. ( to dp)
Dp: hello, what happened inspector? Is there anything wrong?
Inspector: yes, Mr. Maheshwari, I came here for investigation of a murder case and I have proof against the the criminal and we came to arrest...

Dp: what?? Which murder u r talking about and which proof?

Inspector: actually last night, someone killed model Kavita Roy and after investigation we got some proof ND that killer is present here only.

Sanskar and Swara listen it but they were not shocked as they already knew what he mean.

Sanskar: I know it inspector and I was coming to u only but it's not...

Inspector: Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari, ur wife Mrs. Swara Sanskar Maheshwari is responsible for this murder. She has killed Ms. Kavita.. so, we are here to arrest her..

Sanskar heard this and went numb. Everyone was shocked to listen this.

Dp: what the hell r u talking inspector? Are u in ur sense?

Sanskar: exactly, she didn't do any murder.. you don't know the reality inspector...

Inspector: I know it very well Mr. Maheshwari, I never put blame on anyone without any proof. We have proof against Mrs. Maheshwari.

Dp: what proof?

Inspector take a cover from a constable which was having a gun.

Inspector: this is that gun only by which Kavita was shoot.. and it's having finger prints of Mrs. Maheshwari..

Sanskar was too shocked to react, he had seen Swara cleaned the gun by her saree and threw it, she didn't hold it in bare handed. then how come it's having her finger print. He look at swara who was standing blankly, she wasn't saying anything. Her face wasn't showing any reaction.

Sanskar: it's impossible.. it's not her ,it's me.. I..

" I killed her" a voice heard by everyone present there and left them totally shocked. Sanskar could not believe what he heard..

Swara: I killed her inspector and I m ready to go with u..

AP: Swara beta, what r u saying? U don't need to take this blame.. inspector must have got some wrong information..

Swara: I m not taking blame maa, I have done it.. I killed Kavita..
Inspector: it's better u surrender urself Mrs. Maheshwari. You are arrest for murder of MS. Kavita Roy... constable, arrest her.

A lady constable Come forward to make her wear handcuffs.. she was about to put handcuff but before that someone hold Swara hand.. Swara look up to see Sanskar who was looking at her intently.

Sanskar: you can't arrest her, she didn't kill Kavita.. I know this inspector. Just because this gun is having her finger prints,..

Inspector: how can u say this Mr. Maheshwari, what do you know??
Sanskar: because, I shoot her, Swara didn't, infact she came after that.. actually Kavita was trying to blackmail me and when I went to meet her, she tried to kill me.. I tried to snatch that gun and accident the gun fired and she died..I didn't intend to kill her. I had decided to tell this to you yesterday only but I couldn't as Swara stopped me so I decided I will confess everything today..

Swara: why r u lieing Sanskar ji ? You know I killed her? Why r you taking this blame on urself? Pls Sanskar ji, I did wrong then I should be punished , not you..

Sanskar look at her, no, this girl is going to destroy herself for him. What is she? He can't let this happen, no.. not this time Swara. I won't let u bear another pain..

Sanskar: no Swara, don't say this. Pls say the truth. You know it very well. It was me.. u can't do this..

Swara:( act confused) what r u talking Sanskar ji? Inspector he is lying and taking my blame to save me. As Sanskar ji said, Kavita was trying to blackmail him and because of her ,he was so worried so when last night ,he go out for his work, I went to her farmhouse talk to her but she got angry and tell me leave Sanskar ji.. I tried to make her understand but she pointed gun at me, I tried to snatch it from her and then gun fired.. and at that time Sanskar ji came..
And now he is taking my blame on himself to save me. But I m accepting my crime and surrender myself. U can arrest me..

Sanskar: no inspector...

Inspector: what's going on mr. Maheshwari. I know she is ur wife but she is criminal. Swara ji is accepting her crime and this proof is enough to arrest her. We didn't find proof against u. Pls cooperate with us and don't make fake stories.. we have to work according to law not on sentiments.. ( to lady constable) arrest her..

Lady constable made her wear handcuffs..
Sanskar: no u can't take her. She is innocent.. pls believe me.. Swara pls, pls don't do this.. pls..( pleading with teary eyes) he told her hand tightly.

Swara look at him with sad smile.. but say nothing.. she look away and lady constable take her with her. His hold loosen and her hand slipped away.

Inspector took Swara with them. Sanskar sat on couch with thud. He don't know what to do. Why She is so selfless? How can she love him like that? He words were ringing in his ears. Her blank face while lieing. He was lost in his thoughts till dp call him.

Dp: Sanskar, what's going on? What were u talking ? And what Kavita murder case? What's going on?

Sanskar came into his sense. No he can't sit like this, he have to take her out. He get up and started to go..
Dp: Sanskar,I m asking something?
Sanskar: papa ,I will tell everything, but firstly I have to take Swara out. She is innocent ,I know that.. Laksh.. pls call Mr. Roy and inform him about to case.. he will prepare bail papers.. and I m going to see what else can be done..

Then only ragini came and heard Sanskar.

Ragini: why are u doing this Sanskar? Why u want to save her? She is a criminal and she should be punished.. and she killed Kavita, how can u let her go easily..?

Laksh: ragini, u don't know anything so ,stay quiet.

Sanskar started to go but stop hearing ragini.

Ragini: why should I? No Sanskar, u won't bail her? She is a killer. She killed my friend. You can forget what Kavita means to u but I can't. I will give justice to my friend. Swara is murderer..

" RAGINI".. Sanskar roared..

Sanskar came to her and shout : what do you know haan? What? Nothing.. u really think Kavita as ur friend but did she ? No, she never thought u as ur friend. She was just using u for me. She wanted to come in my life and u were just a source, understand.. u r really sad for ur so called friend, na.. but do u know ur so called friend only black mailed me, that she will making my respect and even kill me if I didn't follow her. That was her true face.. she had gone away from my life but u bring her back just to snatch my peace and this situation arose.. and just because of me ,Swara is bearing this punishment..

AP:( stern) Sanskar!! Say everything, what u r hiding?

Sanskar get silent, he doesn't know from where he should start..
AP:( shout) Sanskar, I m asking something? What happened between Swara and u, and why Kavita is related to u both?

Sanskar: maa, I ,I have done so many mistakes, from starting I was wrong.. maa, its true that , that I married Swara but there's nothing called husband wife relationship between us.. in face I behaved worst with her. I never cared for her presence.

AP:( shocked) what??
Sanskar: yes maa, when papa told me to marry Swara, I wasn't ready for it. I loved Kavita, at least I thought that and I was about to run away from situation but then I came to know about a land owned by her. Papa ,as u know I wanted to start a restaurant chain and I needed land for it. I thought to marry her and in this way I can get that easily.. so I married her and..

AP: and when u would have get that ,u will leave her in middle, RIGHT!!

Sanskar nods: in this marriage, Swara never got any happiness and was just pretending all the while that she is.. infact I never cared..I was still with Kavita and I always gave her pain, never realized how innocent she is..

AP: wait a minute? Swara didn't go to London with u all? Was that also because of you? ANSWER ME SANSKAR!!

Sanskar: yes maa, that's also because of me, Swara knew that we don't want her go and that's why, she... She cancelled her ticket and go to village giving some excuse of work, so that no one should blame me..
But till I realize my mistake ,it was too late. Swara never talked to me when I was in London.. she just pretend in front of u all. Later I broke up with Kavita ,and I genuinely want to give our marriage a chance but when I came back ,I didn't know that she was already too far from me. I don't know when I fall for her and want to live my whole life with her. But then yesterday night Kavita called me, and she blackmail me to come to meet her. When I go to her, she told me to sign the property papers and give my all money to her else she would kill me.. I tried to make her understand but she was admant on her decision.. then I tried to snatch gun from he and gun fired... It was an accident.. and that time only Swara came.. I wanted to call police and tell them whatever happened but Swara didn't let me do so and we came back but I didn't knew that she will take the blame... ? I decided that I will tell u all everything and surrender to police but before that she .....

Before he complete.. he felt burning sensation on his cheek,. He didn't reacted and he wasn't shocked at all. Whatever he had done, it's too less as name of punishment. He should be punished more than that.. he looked at AP with teary eyes who was looking at him angrily..

AP: why?? Why Sanskar? Why did u do this to her? What she did to you? What have she ever done to deserve this? Why did u spoil that innocent girl's life, who just loved u selflessly even though u hurt her everytime. She hided her pain so that u will be Happy.. and u.. I always seen something wrong with her, some unknown pain in her eyes but she never told me even though I asked her no. of times.
If you didn't wanted to marry her, you could have told us, at least you could have told me, I would have never let her marry a selfish and spineless man like you. What did you think, she is some illetrate and small villager girl whom we are tieing up with you forcefully.. but you know what Sanskar, it's not her,it's you.. it was you, who's thought was small and cheap. Swara is most pure and best girl ,any man could get as his wife.. but you can never understand her importance. She was bearing so much but she never said a word against you, because she love you.. her love can be seen in her eyes. Her love is so selfless that ,even though she knew about ur betrayal, she keep loving you. Why did you do this to her? Why?

Laksh: maa, I know u r angry on Bhai, but he is feeling guilty now and whatever happened I was also responsible, I only told Bhai about that land and that stupid idea was also mine..

Sujatha look at Laksh unbelievably..

Sujatha: how could u do this Laksh?? He is ur brother, if a brother do mistake , another stop him from doing it but you, you only responsible for whatever happened, you supported him. I always trusted you both and was proud of you both that you both love each other immensely but you played with a girl's life?? That too who just lost her father.. don't u both have humanity at least..??

Sujatha was shouting at him, but Uttara come to her.

Uttara: mom, pls calm down..

AP: no Uttara, that girl took care of all of us.. but never let her know what's her pain.

Dp: Sanskar, you didn't just gave her pain . You killed our trust in you. I always have proud on u, that u r my son but for once I would have known that it's just an illusion.. I wanted to get swara married to you because I knew she is the best and she will get a family as she just lost her father. She will be ur life partner who will always support you in ur life. But I didn't knew that she will only get pain in this house.
What do you think Sanskar, since the day of your marriage, Swara always loose because you won.. No! You won because she loose willingly. She always loose her happiness so that you will be happy. AP is right, you are selfish and spineless person, and I will not let my daughter suffer anymore.. you did crime and you will bear it. Whether you are guilty or not, but now Swara will not be in ur life anymore because you don't deserve a pure soul like her.
Ram, let's go to police station, we will get swara out of jail..

Dp and rp go from there.

Sanskar heard everything, tears fall from his eyes. AP look at him and about to go but Sanskar held her hand.

Sanskar: maa pls, I love Swara, I can't live without her..

AP: after doing so much ,you want me to believe this lie.

Sanskar: no maa, I really love her very much, I will do anything.. but pls.. pls don't push her away from me. I promise I will correct my mistakes..

AP: if you love her then bring her back to this house.. and the day she will forgive you ,I will also forgive you but if she never forgive you.. forget that you have a mother.

Saying this AP goes from there with Uttara and sujatha.

Ragini heard everything and she was also feeling guilty. She blamed Swara.. Laksh look at Sanskar who was numb. He put his hand on his shoulder and bring him back to sense..

Laksh: Bhai!!..

Sanskar wipes his tears and say: let's go Laksh, I have to take her out.
Laksh nods. Sanskar go out and sat in his car. Laksh follow him.. he sit on passenger sit. Then only ragini came out..

Ragini: I m also coming with u both..
Laksh: but you..
Ragini: whether unknowingly, I also did mistakes and it's time to correct it..
She sit on backseat. Sanskar start driving.
Laksh was talking to Mr. Roy for bail papers. And ragini was trying to get case details..

Ragini: Sanskar, I understood everything but how Swara's fingerprint came on gun?? You told that she used her saree then..

Sanskar: that's also I can't understand.. how...
Suddenly he remembered something and stop the car with jerk..

" Shitttt" Sanskar said..

Laksh: what happened?

Sanskar: last night, when we were coming out of Kavita farmhouse, Swara stopped when we come out from her room and said that she forget her phone in room. I said I will bring it for her but she stopped me and go inside..

Ragini: that means Swara put her finger print on the gun that time only..

Laksh: and Bhai ,u were saying about photographs, that Kavita used to blackmail u.. if police go there, then they must have found it.. na.

Ragini: yes Sanskar..

Sanskar: Swara must have took that also, so that nothing should point on me.. ( sadly) but no, I will take her out, anyhow..

He start the car and drove away..

On the other side..
Swara was in cell, sitting on floor.. she remembered how Sanskar tried to stop her from getting arrest.. try to say the truth to save her..

Swara:( monologue) for the first time , I saw your concern for me Sanskar ji. I really felt good.. the care that I always wanted to see .. my heart felt so good.. I knew that u will not listen to me and tell everything to police, I can't let that happen Sanskar ji.. I can't see u in that situation so I take this blame on me..

Swara remember how she told Sanskar that she forgot her phone inside , Sanskar try to stop her and tell that he will bring it for her but she didn't listen and came to take it back. As she entered, Swara look at the gun that she thrown in a corner, she take it and clean it perfectly and then made her own fingerprints on it. Swara was going out when she sees photographs on table..

" Swara.." Sanskar who was worried for her ,was coming there calling her name. But Swara quickly took that photographs and hide it and then she come out before Sanskar can come..
Sanskar sees her sweat..

Sanskar: what happened Swara?

Swara:( avoid looking at him) Sanskar ji..let's go.. before anyone come..

Sanskar could not understand anything and they go out.

After coming home, when Swara went to kitchen, Swara burn those photographs and throw it in dustbin.

Flashback end..

Swara smiled sadly: ( monologue) I know Sanskar ji, ur love is not in my destiny but I always loved u more than anything else..

Screen split on Sanskar worried face ,driving and Swara smiling sadly.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 12.5K 13
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...
459K 20.7K 44
Dreaming about the bright future with her husband, she entered in to hell with beast or heartless himself. She was dreaming about him. While his onl...
22.4K 1.1K 18
Story will be revolving around Sanskar , Swara nd Shan aka Shanthanu..!! sanskar marrying Swara for taking revenge..!! Swara is marrying him for love...
190K 8.7K 24
Ranked #5 in General Fiction on 18 Aug 2018. I would like to thank my readers for this constant support. ***************************************** "...