Letter To My Thugs

De shay--m

Just read ❤️ ❌MATURE CONTENT❌ Mais

Hard Back
Life Is Hard
Majesty
Coco Chanel
Shawty
Gass Up
Whats Good?
Money over erythang
Free throw
Cash Out
Clown
Play Ball
Bloxk Party
City Girls 305
Close Friends
Blue Hunnid$
For Everybody ?!
Bad B Party!!
Its Lit
Baby Daddy
Hoe? Nah
Haha Shaboop
Hoop
Act Up
TYGA?! TYGA?!
Crystal
FOLLOWER APPRECIATION
Bros before Hoes
Go Stupid Go Crazy
Burkin Bag
Clout Chasin
On the Low
New book is up
Homecumming
And I-Oop
Truth Hurts
Press
FREEDAWG
Curtains
Worth It
Cry me a River
Come On
New book aduh
SHOTTA FLOW ANNOUNCEMENT
Letter To My Thugs : 2

After-Party Effect

6.2K 196 53
De shay--m

                                    Monday
Penny POV

I spent the whole weekend avoiding everybody ; Trina asked me to come to the mall Saturday but I declined.

Long story short ion wanna hang with nun of them.

Only person I've had a conversation with was Quan.

He was pissed the night I came from the party and the possibility that I was raped or didn't remember anything.

But I didn't feel like anything different happened so I tried to reassure him nothing was wrong.

I got up early this morning and brushed my teeth and put my clothes on since I showered the night before.

I put on something simple for the day and kept it moving.

I wake Simone up but she didn't even budge.

"Simone wakeup time for school" I Say.

"Leave me the hell alone penny" she says pushing me away from her.

The hell 😧

"It's time for school Simone so get up" I say moving her again.

"Fine just stop fucking touching me" she says and goes towards the bathroom bumping me in the process.

What's her problem?

I go downstairs and see momma making breakfast...

"Mom you don't have to cook you should be sleeping" I Say.

"Actually I have more time for everything now, the hospital laid me off" she says.

My jaw drops.

"What?!" I Say.

"Honey, it's okay I have more then enough money to stable us till I find another job I promise" she says rubbing my shoulders.

I nod and take a seat at the dining room table.

"Speaking of I kind of have a surprise for both of you actually" she says.

Kendrick looks up from the pancake he was devouring.

"I got you both a car!" She says excitedly.

My eyes bulge wide open and Kendrick was cheesing hard.

"Really both a car?!" I Say happy.

"Not both we not rich penny but one to share yea" she says taking a sip of her coffee.

I shrug a cars a car.

"Where is it?!" I say in a hurry.

"Outside" she says.

"Penny you don't even like to drive" Kendrick says "let me take it off your hands"

"Yea But after walking to and from school I'm starting to reconsider besides I'm the oldest" I Say.

"I'm ThE OlDeSt" he says mocking me.

"Ok, now this is a big responsibility" she says getting serious.

"No drinking no smoking no texting while driving and if I see one scratch I'm taking it back" she says "it may be one car but it isn't cheap"

Me and kendrick look at each-other.

She gets up and waves for us to come outside which I do quickly.

"You lying" kendrick says his hands up in amazement.

"This is a bad bitch right here" he says feeling the outside of the car.

"Language" mom says.

Never in a million years would I think my mom bought me something like this.

I mean us 😁

Then she throws me the keys.

"Take care of it" She says and walks back into the house.

I catch them quickly and stare at the car in awe.

But something was just aggravating me.

"Don't you think it's weird she just, all of a sudden ups us a car?" I Say.

He shakes his head "Nah, we better get going if we don't wanna be late for school" he says and walks back into the house.

Whatever, he just wanna show off the car.

———————————————————————————

On the way there kendrick plays some music, and Simone is more quiet then usual.

Lately she has been quiet about everything.

"Simone you wanna hangout after school like a girls night" I say hopeful she'll say yes.

"No, can't I have too much homework" she says.

I make a face then focus back on the road.

"I guess you just don't fuck with Trina and them anymore huh?" Kendrick said turning down the music so I can hear him.

"I do....they just be too much into my life like they own me, and I just don't want bitches to give a fuck about me as much as I don't give a fuck about them period" I say.

"Alright" he says in surrender "but there still my friends"

"Oh for sure there still your friends even though one of them could've drugged your own sister" I say.

"You don't know that"

"Oh I know" I say "and imma find out"

"How you know it wasn't that nigga Wayne or wade some shit"

"Because...." I say pulling into my parking spot.

"Exactly so first Sherlock ask him" kendrick says then walks out the car.

I roll my eyes.

He just afraid he gone lose his thot ass girlfriend.

I get out the car and Simone goes to her side of the school.

I catch up to kendrick who was walking mighty fast.

"Your still inviting them over for homecoming right?" He said.

"I don't even know if I wanna go" I say.

"Why not?" He said.

"Because...." I Say.

"Bye" he said waving his hand in my face and going towards his locker.

I chuckle and make my way towards mine.

I start putting in my code until I feel somebody behind me.

Surely it's Trina.

"I haven't saw you in forever, where have you been" She Said.

Minding my business 🤕

"Just trynna get some peace of mind you know I think somebody drugged me at that party....you wouldn't know who right? Quan told me Tasha told him she saw me being carried upstairs" I say clutching my books.

"Nope I wish I would've saw sorry...maybe it was Dwayne since he's the one who carried you" she said.

I nodded and started to walk towards my class.

"You don't think he rapped you or anything do you?" She added on.

I shook my head "I still feel you know my cherry *chuckle* it's hard to explain I just don't feel different" I Said.

"Your a virgin?" She Said now turning the hall with me.

I nodded slightly and picked up my speed because of the warning bell.

"Even if I did know" she says skipping to catch up with me "why would I tell you when you act like you don't even wanna be friends with me"

Where's my diary cause I'm finna go off 👏

"I don't act like I wanna be friends with you? *scoff* you've done nothing but basically call me a hoe and sneak diss about me to Tasha so if anything you don't know what a friend is" I say and walk away to my classroom.

YoU DoNt WaNnA Be FrIeNdS WiTh Me.....bitch please 🙄

I get into my class and see Riley duh he's always here.

I sit far away from him today and take out my diary and write my feelings so I don't say them.

Pennys Diary 📔💜: don't wanna be friends with you, when you've been talking shit about me the girls at this school really have nerve, I hope I find out what happened at that party cause when I do and I find out any of them was involved......

But what if Wayne did it? I don't remember anything after he gave me my cup, but I'm too scared to ask him...what if I asked quan to ask him? No I don't want him to get involved this is freaking me out....I should've never went to that party but At least boogie told me why he got sent to jail.

But who was this bitch he was supposedly in love with....all I hear from these niggas is add on lies and-

Before I can finish my sentence princess taps me.

"Can I help you" I say sweetly.

"Yea blue said she wanna meet you after school by the park across the street"

Bet.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

565K 21.1K 42
© 𝙿𝚇𝚇𝚄𝙼𝙰
144K 3.9K 39
( first book) 2020💕
163K 3K 24
Just read
232K 5.6K 36
Read it and find out ㋛