It's You

By NagkataonLang

Thirdy Ravena & Bea de Leon Fanfic More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 29

3.8K 95 26
By NagkataonLang

You. The one I desire.
You. The one I call my own.
You. The one who feels like home.
It's you.
B.

I still remember the first time his hand held mine. It was awkward because I was holding hanky back then, but in all honesty, I felt a little static. Is that what they called spark?

I slowly glanced at our intertwined hands. A smile curved on my face as I realize how my slim fingers perfectly fits on spaces between his hand. This little gesture made me feel so safe and secured. I could spend an eternity holding your hand, my love.

I looked at his handsome face and I can see nothing but happiness. His head leisurely nodding to the music and easily lift up our hands, swinging in the air.

He giggled and so I was, when Dad offered his hand to Mom for a dance. I was beaming with so much joy watching them with distinguished admiration. Throughout my life, their relationship was my inspiration. It was not perfect, but the love that they have for each other makes up for all the small imperfections. It's a love-hate relationship but I am very sure that they're better together.

Mama Mozzy and Papa Bong were moved by the music, too. I laid my eyes on the lovely couple with high esteem and it whipped up my feelings. Just like Mom and Dad, they experienced challenges, too, but always gratified that they never faced it alone. And yes, indeed, they're better together.

I got twinkle in my eyes when Mama Lovel and Papa John swayed to the music as well. As my second parents, I've witnessed the relationship that they have. Still, it was imperfect but couple with different personalities, it was truly a good combination. Opposites really do attract and so, they're better together.

I felt so blessed to be surrounded by three beautiful couples. Their married lives were so inspiring and will surely be our guide in the near future.

Near future. My heart beats fast when it echoed in my mind. Should I take the chance now?

I got distracted when Manong Kiefer and Ate Ly, Nico and Jho, Kuya Loel, Jaja and Dani joined our parents on the dance floor.

I looked around and everyone was enjoying the night. Their cute moments were flashing on the projector stand that caused me to snicker. Okay, that's good Bea. Relax.

But my brows creased when Thirdy stood up and offered his hand to me. I love dancing with him so I took it willingly and both of us tee hee as we bopped to the tune.

Thirdy guided my hands on his nape and softly puts his forehead against mine. "It is a lovely night, isn't it?" He whispered while looking intently to my eyes. I nodded a little while smiling sweetly. Yes, it is really a lovely night, my love.

He pulled me a little closer, still staggered to our feet. "You know what, I always love dancing with you." I murmured, gently touching my nose against him. "I am not really good at it, but it seems like perfect when I'm swaying with you. I could dance with you forever."

Forever. Again, my heart beats a little bit fast upon realizing the undying word. It was indeed a perfect night, swaying and hugging each other under the starry sky while surrounded by the amazing people in our lives. Oh God, please give me a sign.

With my head in the clouds, I have not noticed that the song ended until I heard him muttered. "Yeah, we are better together." Our forehead parted a little. He slowly closed his eyes and overwrought evident to him.

I grabbed the chance to stare at his handsome face and it made me so kilig. Ang gwapo ng mahal ko.

After a moment, I welcomed his sight with my sweetest smile. He looked deeply in my eyes so I did the same. I stuck for a second and my eyes became watery when I see my future with him. Is this the sign? My hands freely falling from his shoulder and the left one placed on his chest. "Ang bilis ng heart beat mo." He just nodded, still looked uneasy. "This moment is almost perfect." I whispered.

"Not almost, because it is really perfect." A strange answer from Thirdy.

"Oh yes, this is perfect." I agreed while smiling from ear to ear. Oo na, sasabihin ko na.

I felt his thumb gently wiping the rolling tears from my eyes. With so much emotions, I was not able to control my feelings. "Why are you crying Baby?" He said on his malambing voice.

I slowly shook my head. "Nothing. It's just that, I wanna say something." I glanced at him and our eyes met.

"Ako din, I need to say something." He look so soft. "But of course, ladies first."

This is it, Beatriz. But before I can speak a word, a very familiar song played by the band.

I put my hands again on his nape while he placed his left hand at my back. Thirdy and I were staring each other lovingly. "I know I am not gifted with a good voice, but please allow me to sing the song for you." He just nodded while pulling me closer to him.

When the rain is blowing in your face
And the whole world is on your case
I could offer you a warm embrace
To make you feel my love

I shook my head when my voice cracked on the first part of the song. He gave me his encouring smile and mouthed, "Go on."

When the evening shadows and the stars appear
And there is no one there to dry your tears
Oh, I hold you for a million years
To make you feel my love

I started sobbing as I sing those lines while Thirdy was glaring at me with so much pride on his face.

I know you haven't made your mind up yet
But I will never do you wrong
I've known it from the moment that we met
No doubt in my mind where you belong

I paused for a moment on the third stanza due to tears were streaming down to my cheeks. My heart melts when I heard Thirdy singing those lyrics while wiping my tears.

I'd go hungry; I'd go black and blue
And I'd go crawling down the avenue
No, there's nothing that I wouldn't do
To make you feel my love

He started shedding tears as he continued to belt out the beautiful song. I gently cupped his face to dry his tears.

The storms are raging on the rolling sea
And on the highway of regret
The winds of change are blowing wild and free
You ain't seen nothing like me yet

Thirdy stopped on the fifth verse as his voice was shaking because of too much emotions. Sino bang hindi? The lyrics itself really describe the love that we have for each other.

I could make you happy, make your dreams come true
There's nothing that I wouldn't do
Go to the ends of this Earth for you
To make you feel my love, oh yes

The two of us sang together at the last part of the song. I am not afraid anymore mahal ko, I will make you feel my love forever.

"Thank you for singing the song for me." Thirdy smiled, it was not sarcastic but full of admiration.

"You, too, Babe. Salamat." Niyakap ko sya para kumuha ng lakas ng loob na sabihin sakanya ang nararamdaman ko. Paano ko sisimulan? Hindi naman nya siguro ako tatanggihan kagaya ng ginawa ko sakanya diba?

I heard him cleared his throat so I broke our hug and stared into his alluring eyes. "Do you really want to go first, or ako na lang muna?"

"No. Ako na." I answered immediately. I took a deep breath and forced to smile. Nangingiti naman syang nakatingin sa akin. "Babe, I'm sorry if it took me awhile to realize this thing but—" I paused for a second while Thirdy is giving me a playful smile.

"But what?" Tanong nya, nakataas ang dalawang kilay.

"But I want to marry you." Dagliang sagot ko. What the heck Bea, yun na yon?

His facial expression shifted real quick to serious one. He even shook his head. Ilang minuto kaming natahimik.

"No." Nakaramdam ako ng lungkot ng marinig ko ang sagot sa tanong ko. My heart broke into tiny pieces, ganto pala yung pakiramdam ng ginawa ko sakanya. And for the nth time tonight, I cried. This time, I was crying because of pain. Sya naman ba ang hindi ready?

"So I guess, it's my turn to say you something." He said on a firm voice. Hindi nya na ba ako mahal?

"Go." Tipid kong sagot.

He still held my face and wipe my tears. "No, di dahil hindi ko gusto." Panimula nya. Napakunot naman ang noo ko when I saw him suppressing his laugh. "No, kasi ako pa din dapat ang gumawa nito sayo."

He knelt to the ground while holding my hands. "I'm sorry. I am not prepared this time. No more cheesy speech and other stuff." Thirdy halted and get something in his pocket, it was the same small velvety box. Bumuhos lalo ang luha ko as he opened the box and revealed the familiar diamond ring. "Isabel Beatriz Paras de Leon, will you be mine forever?"

I gave him a nod. "Yes." I answered without any second thoughts. His face was painted with so much joy na halos mapunit ang labi nya sa sobrang ngiti. He gently put the ring on my finger as I knelt to welcome him with a warm hug. He held my face and slowly close the gap between us, a soft gently kisses from my future husband. "I love you." I whispered in between our kisses.

"And I love you most." He murmured.

Our lips parted when we heard loud applauses and cheers at the background. Oh oh. I almost forgot everyone is here.

Thirdy stood up while smiling from ear to ear and help me get up gingerly. "She's mine." He announced and showed them my hand.

My eyes roamed around the area and I see nothing but gleeful faces. Mom, Mama Mozzy and Mama Lovel, even my bestfriend Jho, Jaja, Dani and Ate Ly were celebrating in happy tears. While Dad, Papa Bong, Papa John, Kuya Loel, Manong Kief and Nico were grinning cheerfully.

I looked at Thirdy and I caught him staring at me adoringly. "What?" I giggled as I felt heat on my cheeks.

"I just wanna say thank you. I am on top of the world, Babe. Your yes really made this night so perfect." He said lovingly.

"I'm in seventh heaven, too, and out of words. But one thing is certain, I want to spend my whole life with you." I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

He enveloped me inside his arm and I felt nothing but comfort and love. I was warm, I was home.

***

It was past midnight and still, Thirdy and I were wide awake laying in bed. I was leaning on Thirdy's chest and he was caressing my hair tenderly. It was our normal, but both of us were extremely delighted. Hanggang ngayon, iba pa din ang sayang nararamdaman ko.

"Babe, hindi ka pa inaantok?" He asked.

"Hindi pa, ikaw ba?"

"Hindi din. Nasobrahan ata sa saya." Thirdy chuckled.

It's been an hour after the on the spur of the moment engagement and I still cannot believe it. I am a soon to be Mrs. Ravena.

"Babe." Tawag nya sa akin at napatingin naman ako sakanya. "You're not sleepy pa naman diba? Pwede ba tayong mag usap?" Bahagya akong kinabahan.

He sat up straight at hinarap nya naman ako sakanya. He held my hands and gently touched the ring on my finger while wearing a beam of admiration.

"Babawiin mo ba ang ring?" I said out of nowhere.

"Babe, you're funny talaga. I waited for this tapos babawiin ko lang. No, hindi mangyayari yon." Thirdy said while laughing but it died down when he looked closely to my eyes. Lalo akong kinabahan. "May gusto sana akong ipakita sa iyo." Bakas din ang kaba sa mukha nya.

He took his wallet from the side table and drew up a piece of paper. He offered it to me, a photo of topless little boy and a little girl with sands all over her swimwear beside a sand castle. I was a little bit confused.

"I— it's me." I stuttered and pointed the baby girl. "And—" I paused for a second. "It's you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 1.2K 59
Os, ts, ss
204K 5.8K 52
My feelings for you will never change Just know my feelings are true. Just remember this one thing I will always love you.
22.3K 1.3K 25
A Fatima Story