Prompts for Poetry

By P_for_Pompous

Read the introduction! Have some ideas for some poems! More

Masks
Animals

Introduction

258 5 0
By P_for_Pompous

Hello Ladies, Gentlemen, and all in between!

I welcome you to my prompts for poetry, a book of poetry with prompts that I design to help jumpstart your thinking for a piece of poetry. 

I will give a prompt and respond as a reference to what one might look like. (Note: I hope you come up with some ideas of your own.)

These prompts will always open-ended and will be focused on a specific topic or poem type each time.

If you use one of my prompts please either notify me in the comments with a link or dedicate the piece to me. (Dedication is preffered, feed my ego well.)

I will try to update this often, but depending on how popular it is I might update faster.

Thank you, That's all for now.
~Alexander Temenota

OH! And all rights reserved under the copyright law and blah blah blah. Don't steal my stuff, if you want to use it PM me and ask. I don't bite hard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 449 49
Just a few bits and pieces of poetry I've written over the years. |On-going|
5.3K 360 21
No puedes querer con el corazón roto. Eso llevo escuchando toda mi vida, pero no podría ser más falso. Porque yo llevo 17 años con el corazón roto, y...
20.4K 240 76
Would it make any difference? If we knew that it was the last time we would see each other again?
2.3K 146 44
Poetry for the broken souls. Enjoy a private glimpse into my mind which is not given even to those closest to me. I hope you can find a friend in th...