Shit (Armin x Reader)

By WallBangtan

ARMIN X READER After your grandfather was eaten by a titan, you decided to join the Survey Corps, and there y... More

845
HaH...
Ocean Eyes
β„šπ•¦π•–π•€π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ:)
Training
Choice
Flashbacks
Risky
Plan
Convince
Mission(1)
Mission(2)
Conflict
(Christmas Special) Snow Flower
(New Year Special) With You

Friends...?

1.1K 22 21
By WallBangtan

Once you were done reading your book you stood up and put it back on its shelf and walked out of the library heading to your room. You opened the door and you flopped on your bed, you were a bookworm too so you loved to read books when you were small with your Grandfather. He would always read you bedtime stories and you especially liked horror stories! those types of books were your favorite! You then were falling asleep thinking about how Armin was staring at you and how he got a hint of red across his cheeks How Cute~ 'WtF?? What are you thinking!?' You thought to yourself as you drifted to sleep.

-Next day-

You woke up and stretched as you got up and headed to the bathroom and you turned on the shower, stripped down your clothes, and entered. You scrubbed your body and hair once you were done you turned off the water and wrapped a towel around your body and one on your hair and you got out of the bathroom. You dried yourself up and put on your clean uniform and your boots on and headed out.

You were walking towards the cafeteria when you felt a hand on your shoulder and you quickly turned around to face Jean with a smirk on his face "Did I scare ya?" He asked chuckling "No, you Dimwit, why are you even talking to me?" you asked "Just... I want us to become friends y'know forget what happened and start over" he said "ok~?" You responded "Nice! Well Uh I'm Jean Kirschtein" He bowed "Y/n L/n..." You responded "Friends?" he asked smiling "Friends..." You replied back in a weird tone.

He put his arm around your shoulder as you both entered the cafeteria, you saw the people there staring at you awkwardly... I mean you both were just fighting each other yesterday and now you guys are walking together closely...? He looked down at you and smiled but you didn't smile back since you Never smiled or smirked.

You grabbed your food and started heading to a table as you saw Eren waving at you to sit next to them (Armin&Mikasa+Eren) You walked there awkwardly and sat next in the space open next to Mikasa. You were eating comfortably until you felt a pat on your head and looked up to see Jean passing by you smirking at you while he was heading to a different table. Eren, Mikasa, and Armin were staring at you weirdly.

 "Is He your Friend now or something?" Eren asked as the three stared at you curiously "I-I Guess so..." You responded "What do you mean 'You guess so'?" Mikasa added "I mean he came up to me while I was walking here and he said to forget what happened and if we could be friends" You mumbled quietly.

"So you accepted his friendship?" Eren asked with a weird look on his face "I mean yeah... I've never had  a friend..." You responded back as you were about to stand up but you felt a grip on your wrist, it was Mikasa "We're your friends too right?" She asked as she looked at Eren and Armin "Yeah of course!" Armin said and Eren nodded with an ear-to-ear smile. Your vision started to get blurry... were you Crying? You sat back down and cried, cried of happiness that you haven't felt in some years. You felt arms around you and you looked up to see Mikasa, Eren, and Armin hugging you tightly and you felt some arms leave you but you held onto the ones that you felt safe in. Those arms hugged you with care, you pulled away slowly to see that you were hugging Armin... You saw what you had seen yesterday at the library, a hint of red went across his cheeks and he smiled nervously.

Then someone pushed him away "Ayyeee who made Y/n cry!?" It was Jean "Nobody did Jean" You responded to him from your seat, he knelt down and pulled your chin up to make sure you were looking at him in his chocolatey eyes "You sure?" He asked his eyes looked like he was worried?  "I'm sure Kirschtein" you responded as he bit his lip "Alright then," he said as he stood up and left back to his table. You looked back to see Eren helping Armin up and Mikasa looking annoyed. "You ok Armin?" You asked and he nodded, "Well I'm going to the library," You and Armin said at the same time and his cheeks were pink and you felt yours heat up "Why don't you both go together" Mikasa requested. You walked away as Armin followed behind you, you stopped and waited for him to catch up. You both made it to the library awkwardly and you went to the horror section as he went to the adventure section, you both came back and sat at a table.

You read as once again you had the feeling of someone looking at you... You looked back up from your book and saw Armin looking at you and before he looked back to his book you put his and your book down "Armin?" "Y-Yes?" He stuttered "Why did you join the survey corps?" You asked "Well uhm My grandfather died... I mean h-he got e-eaten and I joined for Eren, him, and to see the ocean" he responded his eyes getting watery and his hands shaking a little on the table. You reached and grabbed his hands "M-My g-grandfather got e-eaten too... he was the only thing I had..." You said as your e/c watery eyes looked into his blue eyes that were watery too. 

A tear ran down his cheek and you stood up and sat next to him as you wiped his tears. He faced you and looked at you cutely, your eyes looked at his and slowly moved to his peachy-colored lips. Your faces were inches away from each other and you moved a piece of his hair from his face and tucked it in the back of his ear. Your lips were about to connect until someone opened the door and you saw it was Jean 'Jesus is he everywhere now?' You thought.

 You and Armin's faces quickly turned away from each other and Jean looked at you quickly "Really Y/n were you crying again?" He asked "Uh n-" you got cut off "So this pineapple head was making you cry huh?" he said as he grabbed Armin by the collar slowly lifting him up from the ground Armin's beautiful eyes were now filled with fear.

He was about to punch him but you got in the way and he quickly stopped "Jean he didn't make me cry" You said "Oh... then who did!?" He put Armin back down and he hid behind you "Nobody, I made myself cry" you responded and Jean frowned and hugged you gently with care. You hugged back and he patted the top of your head you felt your cheeks heat up and looked away from his direction "You can tell me anything y'know that right?" He whispered in your ear and you nodded, you turned back around to see that Armin was leaving and you were quickly walking his way but Jean grabbed your waist and pulled you closer to him "J-jean..." "Yeah...?" He looked at you in the eyes "Uh I have to put my books away.." You said and he let go, you quickly put your books away and headed to the library exit and Jean followed right beside you.

You forgot about Jean, that he was beside you and you were at your room, you unlocked it and opened your door. You looked sideways at the hallway and saw people smirking at you and winking at you, you were confused and went inside and you flopped on your bed facing down, you felt another body beside you and you quickly sat up and it was Jean 'ugh' you thought  "What are you doing here?" You asked "Did you really forget I was walking with you!?" He asked "uhm no...?" You responded nervously. He smiled at you weirdly like a Seductive smile? 'TF!?' You and Jean started talking in your room for a while about how you wanted to become a scout and how he was a pussy. It was getting pretty late "Uh Jean can you like... leave? We have to get up early for training y'know" you told him he nodded and said goodnight and you fell asleep quickly.

-Next Day-

As you woke up and did your morning routine, you finished and headed to the cafeteria to get breakfast. You entered and the people there started nudging you while smirking at you, you were confused af... You got your food and again you sat with your new friends~ You sat beside Eren and he looked completely different from yesterday as he wasn't smiling in fact he scooted away from you. You felt bad as you felt everyone staring at you "Are you sore?" Mikasa asked you with an annoyed face "Sore? No why would I be? The training wasn't that bad..." You asked curiously "Tsk we all know what happened just admit it," she said "Admit what!?" You asked confused.

 "Everyone knows you and Jean had sex," She said and your eyes widened "W-what? N-no! Who said that!?" You asked nervously "Everyone saw how you both entered your room," she said and you turned around to look and saw Eren with a disgusted face and Armin with sad eyes "We just talked!" You said "Plus isn't that what friends do? Talk with each other?" you added and you stood up and headed to Jean's table and slammed your palms on his table.

His friends at the table were nudging him and smirking at him. " Hey, Y/n what's up?" He asked "Uhm can you please stop this rumor about us y'know?" You mumbled "What rumor? I haven't heard any rumors about us," he said back smirking "Well uh just so you know the rumor is about that 'We uh had sex yesterday'" you whispered the last part "So can you tell them It's not true please..." You said his eyes were wide and he stood up on the table and got everyone's attention.

 "Everyone here..! Me and my dear friend Y/N did not do anything yesterday we just talked ok? So yeah please stop it we're just friends!" He said and everyone just nodded as he got back down and looked down at you smiling "There." He said as he put your hair behind your ear "T-Thanks" You said back to him "Uh can I sit here now... Maybe just for today..." You added "Of course you can sit here! Whenever you want!" He said smiling "Let me just get my food that I left at another table..." You then headed to the table where Mikasa, Armin, and Eren were and they all looked at you weirdly as you got the food that you left there and faced Eren.

 "Pfft Friends," you said looking at him with a sad and bitchy facial expression. You looked at Armin who looked quite sad as you headed back to Jean's table and sat next to him. His friends were funny and made you laugh which was very rare to ever see you laugh or giggle since you always had a serious expression, once you were done eating you said to Jean "Uh I'm going to head to the library see you later" you winked and made a gun with your fingers and he did the same back chuckling.

You entered the Library and went to your usual horror section and surprisingly you saw Armin there in that section. You went up to him "Hey Armin" you said 'H-Hi Y-y/n" he said, he was a little uncomfortable so you got a random book and sat at your usual table. You were reading a random book and you heard someone sit next to you and it was Armin, you faced him "I thought you were mad at me..." You told him "No... why would I be?" He asked "Because of the Jean thing-" "Oh... well no... he's a friend of yours like how I'm your friend too" He tilted his head and smiled.

' Shit He's Adorable'

{Word count 2,060}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 4K 17
You have a rough past, your father leaving you for the Scouting Legion and dying, being a assassin, living in the underground, getting caught by the...
1.2M 45.5K 56
In a cruel world dominated by Titans, you seek purpose in the Survey Corps after Levi saves you from the death of your grandmother, Arya. You want to...
240K 5K 35
β†³π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯ ━━━ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 π΄π‘π‘˜π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘› π‘₯ π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿβœ”οΈŽ βπ‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘ π‘œ π‘™π‘œπ‘›π‘”?❞ W...
75.9K 3.3K 46
Years of hard work landed you the crème de la crème lifestyle a doctor within the Walls could ever dream of - a career in Wall Sina. Unfortunately, t...