The Hunter of Remnant (RWBY x...

By codwarhero98

As a guardian, your job is to deal with the dark forces that wish to destroy all life in the galaxy. On a mis... More

Bio
Chapter 1
A/N
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
1K Reads
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Lemon is here)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Explanation
Christmas special
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Vote
Vote End
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (Lemon)
Support
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Support my Sis
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Prepare for sadness)

Chapter 21

1.1K 18 28
By codwarhero98

Y/N POV

I'm outside, wearing only my combat pants and boots, leaving my arms and torso exposed. I didn't care who looked at me, I needed to focus on getting myself into shape. While a circle is a shape, I'm not up for letting myself go. I was in the middle of hanging from a tree, and doing sit-ups (if there's a proper term, comment please). My core was burning, but I told myself it was all in my mind. I kept going until I saw a familiar pale face looking at me.

Y/N: You know, I swear you just enjoy watching me workout.

Salem smirked as I said that, and put a hand to her cheek.

Salem: Well, momma does like what she sees~.

I smirk, and I let myself drop. I did half a backflip, and I landed on my feet. Afterwards, I dropped straight to the ground, and did pushups.

Y/N: Sit on my back, please. I need something to weigh me down.

Salem: If you dare mention a comment about me having to lose weight, I will unleash an Ursa Major on you.

I nodded, and she sat on my back. She had a very plump ass, but I didn't comment as I did my reps.

Salem: I didn't know you took your athleticism seriously.

Y/N: Where I'm from... if you sit by and do nothing, you get soft. You get soft...

I pat her leg, and she gets off of me. I roll onto my back, and I kick myself up.

Y/N: Cabal will shit you out dead with zero warning. (Cookies to the first person to get the reference.)

She tilted her head in confusion.

Y/N: The cabal are a tough enemy I had to face on Mars... they had the balls to attack the Last City, and needless to say they went through hell for nothing.

My ghost appears and shows what I meant. He shows photos of the Cabal.

Salem: Ugly-looking ones, aren't they?

Y/N: And yet, you made a Kong (or whatever the ape Grimm is) looking like he went through facial surgery with a blender.

She snickers at that.

Salem: Touché.

Y/N: Exactly. So... you lived thousands of years, huh? I haven't lived into my [random age here] yet. How is it you maintain your beauty?

She blushed a bit when I said that.

Salem: It's a curse... I was cursed with immortality, and when I wanted to end it, I ventured to the dark world... and threw myself into the pit of darkness... it didn't kill me, unfortunately... and now I'm stuck looking like a monster...

She looked down and held her arm. I could tell she was feeling insecure, so I walked up to her and I held her hand. She then looked at me, and I looked into her eyes.

Y/N: We all have our monsters, Salem. But in my experience...

I laid my hand on her cheek, and even though she flinches slightly, she leaned back into my hand.

Y/N: It takes a special person to see past our ugliness to find the beauty on the inside. Where someone sees you as a terrible person... I see a woman who was never given a chance at love...

I see her start to tear up and I wiped them away. She couldn't help but sob, and I held her into my chest as I let her cry. I kept rubbing her back, letting her know she wasn't alone. She soon fell asleep in my arms, and I picked her up bridal style. I could see she had a slight smile on her face, and I smiled as well. I carried her back to my dorm, and to my surprise, my sister Jacklyn was there waiting for me.

Y/N: Why are you here?

Jacklyn: What's wrong with checking on my big brother?

Y/N: When did you ever check up on me?

Jacklyn: Don't be a dick. Ozpin gave us a mission?

Y/N: You're kidding, right? Travis is still in medical.

Jacklyn: That's why Zavala and Ikora are coming with us.

Y/N: Seriously?

Zavala and Ikora walked into the dorm. Before we were in their field of vision, my sister decided to be a jackass and jump on top of me, looking like she was straddling me. When they looked, they immediately turned around and walked out, closing the door. My sister busted out laughing while I had a blush under my helmet.

Y/N: THE FUCK WAS THAT?!?!?

Jacklyn: Oh, come on. You know it was funny.

Y/N: Yeah, you just pouncing on me and straddling me as our leaders walked in.

She leaned closer to me and whispered into my ear.

Jacklyn: Need I remind you we're not blood related, big brother~.

She said that in a seductive tone, and I almost looked at her with fear under my helmet.

Y/N: Please don't ruin my innocence.

Jacklyn rubbed her bubbly ass on my crotch teasingly as she got up.

Jacklyn: Too late~. That was for spying on me in the shower in the Last City.

Y/N: I HAD TO USE THE BATHROOM!!! YOU HAD THE WRONG IDEA!!!

A knock came from the door, and I could immediately tell it was still them.

Y/N: Enter.

Zavala and Ikora entered again, albeit that Ikora had a bit of pink on her cheeks.

Zavala: If you're done with... whatever it was you were doing, we're ready for our mission when you two are.

I get up and I load my Trust. My annoying sister loads her Ambassador shotgun.

Y/N: Just tell us where to go, sir.

Timeskip brought to you by a chibi hunter being straddled by a sexy Titan

We're going through Vale on our Sparrows. Most of the people are surprised to see our vehicles since they've never seen Sparrows before... the speedster, not the bird.

Zavala: So, our mission is to infiltrate a White Fang base here in Vale. Gather any intel we find, and if anyone is willing to leave the Fang, we bring them with us. And do not kill them. They're still people.

Jacklyn: Well, at least you won't need your Sleeper, brother.

Y/N: Go choke on a Fallen Captain.

Ikora: Stow it, you two. You can do this when we return from the mission.

Zavala and Ikora are riding their own Sparrows, Jacklyn has her Bronco, I have Ravager's Ride. I decided to have a little fun, and fly off a ramp. I did a few barrel rolls, and landed back on the road.

Jacklyn: Someone's compensating~.

I pull out my Trust.

Y/N: Just because you're my sister doesn't mean I will Crucible your metal ass.

My sister slapped her ass teasingly as she slightly stood up.

Y/N: I swear, if you keep trying to tease me, I'm gonna beat you when we get back.

Jacklyn: Tumblr's gonna be pissed~.

Zavala: ENOUGH!!!

We both immediately went quiet, and remained that way until we reached our destination.

Timeskip brought to you by a chibi hunter being poked by a chibi Titan

We soon arrived at a warehouse, and it looked abandoned.

Zavala: Keep your guards up, Guardians.

I pulled my bow out, and drew an arrow out. Jacklyn loaded her Ambassador, and Ikora loaded her sidearm.

Y/N: Something tells me we're not alone here...

???: And how you are so correct, Hunter...

I turned around and drew my bow back. A red glow approached from the shadows, and I immediately grew an aura of hatred.

Y/N: Adam Taurus... you have some nerve showing your face here in Vale...

???: And you have bigger nerve surviving the Wizard I sent to kill you... Y/N...

I turned around, and loosed an arrow. Unfortunately the shot missed, and I immediately recognized those white glowing eyes.

Y/N: Uldren Sov...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 342 45
Where retired Ghost Rider, Johnny Blaze was struggling a lot back at his home, so then a portal opens and it leads him to a bigger purpose, where not...
2.4K 70 7
A world where every female characters from anime, manga, and video games are like pokemon. You can catch them to make them battle each other or build...
92.2K 1.2K 50
You're a Gamer and you die but get to go to RWBY with a terrifyingly powerful semblance which could end or save Remnant. Also don't crucify me for gr...
81.2K 692 13
While Y/N was hunting down The Desperado Enforcement Unit, he is sucked up into a portal and is now transported into the world of Remnant. I Do not o...