Descendants // Ben [1]

By thesweetangel01

Gabriella, the only daughter of Gaston, gets picked to go to Auradon and with Maleficent's plan, she has to g... More

Gabriella
Rotten to the Core
Isle of the Lost
Auardon
The Muesum
Jane
Carlos + Sports?
Cookies
Did I Mention That?
The Date
Seeing Our Parents
Family Day
The Coronation
Set It Off

Prologue

3.2K 37 0
By thesweetangel01

Once upon a time, long, long ago... well, more like 20 years ago... Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends.

Big cake.

Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon.

He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks... basically all the really interesting people... and he booted them off to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there.

This is my hood.

No magic.

No wi-fi.

No way out.

Or so I thought.

Hang on, you're about to meet us. But first this happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 158 10
When the future king decides to bring Maleficents daughter from the isle of the lost, he gets one more than he bargained for. Slightly more mature ta...
12.1K 244 22
chloe is the daughter of the chernabog... the most evil villain ever to live... when the future king, ben beast asks for the children of the chernabo...
185K 2.7K 36
Meet Holland daughter of hades friends with Mal, Evie and the crew follow her and her friends as they move to auradon to steal the magic wand. I'...
50.1K 1.4K 18
The Core Four are heading to Auradon, but not for the reasons their parents think. Sure, they'll be grabbing the wand but it definitely won't be for...