Shea Butter Baby

بواسطة amorawrites18

After a one night stand with Adonis Creed, a 25 year old woman named Bria Stevens finds herself trying to fi... المزيد

Face Claims
Beat it Up
Love Child
Location
Awkward Meetings
Donnie's Thoughts
Mama Mia
Confessions
Thank U, Next
Hard Ass
Fight Night
Recovery
Mutual Feelings
Lets Get Sensual
Vulnerable
Trying Times
Drunk in Love
Avenge Me
Never Have I Ever
Get Up 10
Falling For You
Till Death
Apple and Sunflower
Shrink
The Mourning After
Two Can Play At That Game
Guilty
Chasing Waterfalls
Orange You Glad You Came?
Passing Time
Unexpected Blessings
Fresh Meat
Any Time, Any Place
Redemption
Killing Me Softly
For Old Times Sake
Reconcile
Ready or Not
Healed
Intimate
Bliss
Changes
Ultimatums
Cold Hearted
Something From Nothing
Secrets and Secret Santa
Normal
Feeling Blue
Space
Surprises
Healing
Pain and Gain
Denial
Monsoon
Wounds
Reflection
Broken
Willpower
Resentment
Awaken, My Love
Dancing With A Stranger
On Thin Ice
Just a Dream
Euphoria (Book Two)
That Awkward Moment Plug

A Little Bit of R&R

6.7K 209 187
بواسطة amorawrites18

"Think of this as a gift from us Adonis is paying for everything hotel, travel all you need to bring is extra money for food and excursions." Bria sat on the phone with her best friend trying to convince her to go on a trip with her.

"Bria, I can't just pick up everything and leave for two weeks when I have a thriving business here in the heart of downtown. You do realize restaurant week is in four weeks and I have a lot of shit I need to prepare for restaurant week Philly." Sandra spoke as she sat at the bar of her restaurant.

Bria sighed and scratched the side of her arm as she sat in the living room with Yara in her arms who was focused on her teddy bear.

"Please come with us, please this is a once in a lifetime opportunity just think of this as a wedding present or a pre wedding gift from Adonis and I. I would really like my best friend with me...you know what I've been through these past few weeks and we're taking this trip to decompress and to focus on what's important. It's just going to be hella awkward being the only woman in a group full of niggas but with you and Jay there..."

"Are Terrance and Joe coming?" Sandra asked.

Bria nodded her head and sighed. "Yeah, they're coming and they're my friends too and you'll like them although I know Joe gets on your nerves."

"Alright Im in, besides I could use a vacation I'll have my assistant take care of things here while we're away. Now I've got to convince Jay." Sandra chuckled.

"Yesss! I'm so excited this brings me so much joy thank you thank you thank you. Keep me posted on what he says I'll forward you the dates and details of the trip."

"Alright girl—" Sandra saw her employees slacking off and yelled forgetting that they were on the phone. "Aye! What the hell are you mother lovers doing?" She yelled in her thick Barbadian accent. "Girl let me call you back these kids are stressing me out." She ended the call moments later.

Bria chuckled at her best friend and got up to see how Adonis was doing who was currently in his office on the phone with his agent.

With Yara attached to her hip, Bria knocked on the banister before walking in and watched Adonis talk on the phone while he took some notes.

"Thank you for setting everything up man I really appreciate it. Alright I'll call you tomorrow text me if you have any questions. Alright, bye." Adonis hung up the phone moments later.

"Hey baby," Bria smiled when Yara started talking in her baby language to her father when she saw him.

"Hey how's my two favorite girls?" He got up from his chair and placed his pen down on his desk before walking towards Bria to take Yara away from his girlfriend.

He then raised her in the air up and down placing kisses on her cheeks each time she was in front of his face and finally held onto her in his arms as she held onto him. 

"We're doing great and Sandra's in She just sent me a text that Jay is down so we're good to go." Bria smiled and held onto his arm and reached up to kiss him on his lips.

"So the trip Issa go I'm excited, we need this and your pops can he take care of Yara?" He asked as he started to walk out of his office.

She nodded and followed him out of his office. "Mhmm he can he said with the salary you're paying he said 'hell yeah' and he's going to call off the next few weeks at his job." Bria chuckled. 

"Then Jamaica is a go." Adonis smiled.

———

A few days later after planning the trip everything was ready to go for the trip to Jamaica. Bria's dad arrived to the house to take care of Yara for the next few weeks, and Adonis and Bria boarded the Mercedes Sprinter where the rest of their friends were waiting.

"Let's fucking go! Yeah baby who's ready for Jamaica?" Joe hyped everyone up while Adonis packed their bags in the back of the vehicle with everyone else's.

"Well it's good to see you too Joe," Bria chuckled.

"What's up love, you look stunning as always and thick as hell." Joe observed and smiled.

"Watch it before i beat your fucking ass." Adonis said as he packed up their suitcases into the back of the large vehicle.

"You know I was just playing bro." Bria slapped the back of his head after she remembered what he got Adonis for his birthday a few months ago.

"Ow, What was that for?" Joe rubbed the back of his head.

"Pocket pussy? Really nigga."

"I thought that shit was a joke." Terrance shook his head.

"It was a joke." Joe looked at Adonis as to why he would tell Bria.

Jay laughed at the three as Donnie climbed in the middle row with Bria and sat next to her before their driver closed the door before returning to the drivers seat.

"You guys are fucking gross." Bria shook her head.

"Just a FYI I'm not apart of this tomfoolery." Terrance spoke up.

"Cause you're a fucking pussy." Adonis and Joe laughed at each other after Joe responded.

"You know what? It's okay. Bet I got y'all." Terrance rolled his eyes and sat back in his seat.

"Don't worry about them T, I got you." Bria smiled and watched Adonis make a face and kissed Donnie's cheek."

"Didn't know that you were the type of boyfriend to get jealous." Bria poked fun at him.

"I'm not jealous." Adonis responded while everyone looked at him waiting on him to tell the truth. "Okay sensitive maybe but not jealous."

Bria laughed and held his hand as she rested her head against his shoulder.
———
When the group of friends arrived at the airport, Adonis' phone vibrated in his pocket as he was walking with Airport security. He doubled up on security because fans started to recognize the world famous boxer. He pulled his girlfriend close to him as reporters and paparazzi asked for pictures and photographs of the couple because everyone was well aware of what happened in their personal life after the couple made a public statement about their miscarriage.

As the group of friends made it through TSA and boarded their private jet Adonis exhaled and took off his glasses finally feeling a sense of relief and privacy after trying to get through paparazzi and fans. Adonis pulled out his phone to check his missed calls and excused himself to call someone back.

"You guys have to deal with that all the time?" Sandra asked as she sat down next to her best friend in the luxury leather seats.

"Yeah, well not really all the time," Bria corrected herself.  "Just when we're in big spaces like that people start to recognize him because of who he is and a lot of women follow him too because that's a fine ass nigga 8.8 million people follow him just on his Instagram alone! So you have the IG thots, his exes, the sports fans chasing after him all of the time and the people who just see him as another celebrity but he's really sweet towards his fans and if today were different he probably would've stopped to take a few photos or sign a few autographs."

"That doesn't bother you that so many people are after him?" Jay asked as he got aquatinted in his seat. 

"I mean it did at first and it's definitely something that I'll never really get used to.  That's why I didn't like it when he posted our baby girl on social media because then everyone knows about her and there could be all kinds of crazy people following him and we don't even know.  But I've adjusted to his fame even though I'm a private person myself.  When we're at home it's intimate, we may post a few things on our stories every now and then but we're not that couple that posts every week.  I literally just got my account verified and I have 230 photos posted on my Instagram and that's not from this year that's from the duration of my Instagram page.  I barely post. I don't need angry ass females and niggas in my DMs upset over the fact that I'm dating him."

"That's good though you guys know how to separate fame and personal life.  Some people I know are attention seekers.  They have to post something every day." Jay stated picked up a cigar from Joe who had a pack of Cuban cigars packed in his suitcase.

"You two smoke?" Joe asked.

"Hell Yeah," Sandra responded for the two of us.  "I swear the two of us used to get so fucked up especially because we don't do it every day we do it during major celebrations like birthdays or holidays a major life event like when she had Yara, I smoked a joint just for her." Sandra giggled and hugged onto her best friend. 

"Does Donnie want one?" Joe asked.

"He's on the phone in the back but I'll ask I'll be right back." Bria got up from her seat and walked to the back bedroom and slowly opened the door to find him on the phone FaceTimeing Bianca.  He didn't notice her at all and continued to go on with his conversation.

"How are you feeling about this whole thing?" Bianca asked while he vented to her about everything that's happened in the past few weeks.  Bria slowly closed the door to the room and placed her ear on the door so that she could hear him talk with his ex. 

"I don't know what to feel. I feel numb like I'm living in this nightmare that I can't get out of and I know I caused it, I know I caused the stress, I can't help but feel guilty." Adonis sniffled.

"D you can't feel bad for what happened.  Life, it just gets the best of us and we go through it so that way we can move on.  Hey, hey wipe those tears out of your eyes D, you're going to be okay."

Bria had heard enough and felt some type of way, because he couldn't vent to her about how he felt.  She slowly walked away and cleared her throat and pretended as if nothing happened.

"He didn't want any?" Joe asked.

Bria shook her head 'no' and sat back down before the flight crew introduced themselves before takeoff.

———

When the group of friends arrived at their five star resort in Montego Bay, Jamaica they were astonished at how beautiful and high class everything was. The hotel staff showed them to their rooms which were all private hotel suites.   Two luxurious presidential suites booked for the couples while Terrance and Joe shared a room where their bedrooms were on the opposite sides of the hotel room.

After Bria and Adonis arrived to their hotel suite, Bria Packed up her suitcases into the closet after leaving her bikini and cover up out, and stretched out her body after being on a plane for nearly three and a half hours. Adonis sat on the bed and connected himself to the hotel WiFi and started going through his messages making sure that everything was okay back home.

As Bria kneeled onto the bed she wrapped her arms around him from behind and took his sunglasses off so that he could see her. She placed her arms around his chest and pulled him in close to place multiple kisses on his cheek neck and shoulder, which didn't seem to phase him as he responded to a few text messages.

"If something was bothering you would you tell me?" Bria blurted out, and slid her hands down to his back.

"I would." He dryly replied and clicked his cell phone off and exhaled.

"What's wrong with you?" Bria asked.

"Nothing. What's bothering you? You can't ever let me do simple shit whenever something's bothering you." He asked and looked up at me.

"I Just, i heard you on the phone with Bianca on the flight—"

Adonis sucked his teeth and rubbed his face in frustration.

"So you're fucking spying on me now? I can't have a conversation with my—?"

"Uh Uh? My my what? Donnie your ex?" Bria cocked him. "Suddenly you don't remember the words we describe people who we used to date or are no longer dating? Stop stuttering nigga!" Bria angrily pushed him away from her as she walked away to walk over to her suitcases.

"She called to check up on me Alright?! There's nothing going on between Bianca and I, she's just an old friend someone who's hard to let go because for a while she was the only person I knew when I first moved to Philly. We dated and we broke up and that's that you shouldn't feel insecure every time she's bought up or I'm on the phone with her because I'm dating you now and it fucking irks me that you can't see why I wanted to date you in the first place but with all this shit going on I'm really contemplating if we're even meant to be together." He trailed off.

"You don't...you don't mean that do you?" Bria choked out.

"This relationship is toxic and it's hurting the both of us." He admitted and sighed.

Bria sniffled and wiped away a few tears that were trying to escape her eyes. A knock on the door took them out of their conversation temporarily. Adonis walked up and answered the door while Bria changed into a purple and black bikini trying to shake her mind off of everything that Adonis just said.

"Hey is Bria ready? We're going to hit the pools and the all inclusive drinks while you guys go and do...nigga shit." Sandra laughed to herself.

"She'll be ready in a few you're welcome to come in if you want." Adonis moved out of the doorframe so that Sandra could walk by and could hear sniffling coming from her best friend as she got ready.

"Bria? Baby is everything okay?" Sandra asked.

"Im fine," Bria cleared her throat so that she could repeat herself. "I'm fine." She walked out of the room moments later and grabbed her beach bag and cover up.

Sandra could see that her eyes were red and swollen from crying as she walked out of the hotel suite moments later with her best friend.

"You know you're a terrible liar." Sandra joked. "Let's go get some drinks."

Adonis knocked on his friends door with a white hoodie and Nike shorts with matching black slides and could hear Terrance and Joe arguing about a recent basketball game through the door. Jay opened the door and could see Adonis with his head hung low scratching it as he walked in the room to join his friends.

He sat down on the corner of Joe's bed and sighed as he took out a small velvet box from the pocket of his hoodie and tossed it onto the bed.

"Nigga what the fuck is that?" Joe asked.

"What do you think it looks like?" Donnie rolled his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"A ring, got damn this ring is fucking huge." Joe observed the ring.

"I spent my last win on this ring." Adonis explained.

"So you bought this months ago?" Terrance asked.

Adonis nodded.

"I bought it when I found out that Bria was pregnant again and I was going to propose sometime before the baby was born but shit went south." Adonis confessed. And laid back against the bed.

"Why the fuck, does the world have it out for me!" Adonis yelled gesturing his emotions with his hands.

"Well for starters you could've told her you knew that she was pregnant." Jay stated but was given a look when he said it and shrugged.

"What? I was there throughout her entire pregnancy with Yara. I was there in the delivery room at every appointment, Yara's my goddaughter I care about Bria she's like my little sister." Jay spoke up. "I just wanted her to feel as though she wasn't alone."

"Thank you for being there for her." Adonis sighed. "I'm a fucking coward...if I could redo everything I did and undo it I would but—"

"The damage has already been done so fix your shit. Get your shit together Adonis I feel like I'm saying this to you every three weeks." Joe sighed and sat next to his best friend.

"Also stop talking to your fucking ex." Terrance suggested.

"I don't see the issue in talking with my ex she called me to check up on me." he shrugged his shoulders.

"But bro you have a whole girlfriend and the two don't even like each other. Tell her how you feel it's that simple." Jay tried to talk some sense into him.

Adonis sighed. "I have a lot of shit to do before I propose and I plan on fixing our shit and getting it together before the end of this trip, believe that."

"My nigga, there you go!" Joe dapped him up.

"Bria will be my fiancé by the end of this trip." He spoke confidently.

"There ya go. Now let's go meet some big booty bitches and get high, there's weed everywhere."  Joe tried to cheer his best friend up. 

"And by we you mean you meeting big booty bitches?" Adonis clarifies.

"And me, cause I'm tryna get into some—" Terrance excitedly rubbed his hands together.

"Don't finish that sentence." Adonis stopped his best friend.

"My bad bro you ready?" Terrance laughed and helped him off of the bed.

"Where's the ring?"

"I have it." Joe closed the small velvet box and handed him the box.

"I'm gonna go put this away. I'll meet you in a couple of minutes." Adonis dapped up his friends before leaving to go back to his suite to lock the ring up in the safe. He took off his sweatshirt revealing his bare chest, which was all muscle, and put on his active swim shoes as he sat down. After he finished getting dressed, he examined himself in the mirror before grabbing his phone and hotel key before leaving the room to meet the guys.

———

Thoughts on Donnie thinking about proposing?

Would you be mad if your boyfriend still talked with his ex?

What do y'all want to see during their vacation?

Do you think Donnie and Bria can get their sh*t together?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

792 0 82
COMPLETED! "Iron Letty" is a 25-year-old amateur fighter aiming for the big ring and the champion belt. A girl from Texas travelled to New York to fu...
143K 3.7K 47
It's been 3 years later an La'Nya and Kaylen are still not together but will that bring them together or cause more drama into their life. *Sequel to...
8.4K 191 16
Just read my book.
3.3K 90 33
🤪read to find out