KPOP ONESHOTS

By jehyemfh

๐™†๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฅ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ #1 ranked nct116 #1 ranked nctships #2 ranked nctshi... More

[ Welcome ]
Pretty Boy x Nomin
Sadness x Nomin
Unable x Nomin
Why x Nomin
Remember Me x Chensung
Why him x Nomin
Baby x Nomin
Cold x Nomin
T A G G E D
Hold me x Nomin
Anything For You x Nomin
x POLL x
Doll x Nomin
Stargazing With You x Luwoo
Music and You x Nomin
Accidents Happen x Nomin
Anxiety x Nomin
Nct x Crack
Scars x Jaeyong
Concert x Jaeyong
The Boy Next Door x Nomin
11:11 x Nomin
Stars x Nomin
Sick x Nomin
Strawberry and Cigarettes x Luwoo
Cuddles x Markhyuck
Tag
Accident x Markhyuck
Touch x Markhyuck
Im sorry x Jaeyong
Pewdiepie - T a g g e d
Patience x Nomin
Christmas x Nomin
Broken x Markhyuck
Runaways x NCT DREAM
Hawaii u x NCT
Love x Jaeyong
Crossdressing x Jaeyong
Nightmares x Nomin
Tell Me x Renkun
Reason x Nomin
I Love You x Jaeyong
Pirate King x Woosan
It Just Happened x Woosan
โ€ผ๏ธ Tagged โ€ผ๏ธ
Royalty x Woosan
๐ŸŒˆ Tagged ๐ŸŒˆ
Taggie tag tag
Lonley Nights x Jaeyong
T A G G E D
Save Me x Nomin
Jaeyong x Water
Yunhwa x Protective
His x Woosan
Killer x Woosan
Slutty Secretary x Chanlix
Cuddles x Taekook
Tagged (2)
Mornings x Woosan
First Time x Chanlix
๐Ÿ‘ฝ Tagged ๐Ÿ‘ฝ
Fallen x Nomin
Soulmates [nomin]
Soulmates [part 2]
Bad Boy [Jaeyong]
Dominance [markhyuck]
Jealousy [nomin]
Bad Boy [part 2]
Pleasure [markhyuck]
x Tagged x
Affection [nomin]
๐Ÿ‘ฝ Tagged ๐Ÿ‘ฝ
Promised [markhyuck]
Tagged ((:
Christmas Special [nomin]
Guilty [markhyuck]
Gigil [nomin]
Prince and the Tramp [Jaeyong]
Prince and the Tramp [2]
ice angel [nomin]
Given [nomin]
There for you [nomin]
Tagged :))
Tough love [Changlix]
Mission [nomin]
Check [Nomin]
Midnight Studies [nomin]

Love Part 2

2K 88 51
By jehyemfh

I want to die school starts again in 1 day

-

Taeyong feels his body wake, slowly feeling it shiver as he's soaked with water. He feels his sore and puffy eyes open, and what he didn't expect to see is a black fluffy nose sniffing him. He then opens his eyes all the way and slowly sits up, he then looks down and sees a black cat. Thin, and a little cut on his lip.

"Your like me huh? Alone." Taeyong whispers as he starts to pet the friendly cat. He then takes in his surroundings, an empty alleyway. He remembers the actions took last night.

He ran away.

Like he always does. Running away was always his number one, and he was always the one who would leave first. He put on his hood, and slowly picked up the small cat as he walked out of the alley way.

He then went into a convenient store, which he happen to be right next too, and walked in; hiding the kitten in his hoodie.

He walked to the cat food isle and grabbed a can of it, and also grabbed himself a packet of cigarettes and a water. He then payed for the groceries and walked out, entering the alley once more.

He set the cat down and opened the can of cat food, and set it in-front of the cat. The cat started eating immediately, and Taeyong gave a breathy laugh at this. He then took out a cigarette from the packet, and lit one, inhaling deeply before he exhaled out. He then thought of something. Someone.

He wonders what Jaehyun must be doing now. He probably has his girlfriend at their place now. He inwardly cringes at the thought and shakes his head.

Maybe this was for the best. Maybe he was meant to runaway, and never meet Jaehyun again. Maybe Jaehyun and him were never suppose to have even ended up together.

Maybe love just...wasn't worth it.

He gave a sigh as breathed out some smoke, and closed his eyes as he rested his head back on the cold brick wall. He felt himself shiver again, and hugged his knees to his chest.

The cat then came over and snuggled against him, he slowly petted it as the cat relaxed and laid down beside him.

"Should we go back or no?" Taeyong asked in a whisper to the cat, even knowing that the cat didn't understand. He then burns out his cigarette, and gives a sigh.

"Maybe after a little while." Taeyong whispers, and feels himself drift off once again. His whole body taking rest as he falls asleep.

"Come on Taeyong pick up your phone." Jaehyun curses as he tries to call the boy again.

The phone immediately goes into voicemail and gives a frustrated noise as he grips his phone in his hand.

"Dammit." He curses under his breath and grabs his jacket as he went out the door of the apartment.

He got in his car and started driving around, looking everywhere, just pleading inside to see the boy.

All the sudden a black cat runs in the middle of the road and Jaehyun immediately slams on the breaks as he gives a gasp. He then watches the cat run back into a dark alleyway, and there he looks and sees a figure. Sleeping.

Jaehyun immediately gets out of the car and runs over to the sleeping figure, and his thoughts were true. It was Taeyong.

He then bends down and picks the light weight boy up bridal style, which made his wiggle in his grasp a bit, but settled down and fell asleep again.

His hair was soaking wet, and so were his clothes, and he was also shivering. Jaehyun curses under his breath as he walks back to his car, the black cat following along. He carefully places Taeyong in the passenger seat, and the cat jumps along in as well. He then goes back to his driver seat as he gives glances over at Taeyong. The boy was out cold, seems he must've been tired.

He drives all the way home, almost speeding as he was worried the boy might've gotten sick.

Jaehyun finally got to the apartment and parked the car quickly as he jumped out and went over to the passenger side. He picked Taeyong up and the black cat jumped out along, following. Jaehyun just let it come, as he had bigger problems on his hands.

He carried Taeyong upstairs, but was taken back when he heard a low voice speak.

"Where am I?..." Taeyong whispered in a scratchy voice.

"Your with me, your gonna be okay." Jaehyun whispered as he entered the apartment and carefully placed Taeyong on the couch. He then swiftly grabbed a pillow and blanket and put them on the couch as well.

"I don't feel good..." Taeyong whispered under his breath and Jaehyun noticed that his skin was now pale, drained of color and he looked rather sick.

"Your gonna be okay Taeyong, just get some rest." Jaehyun whispered back as he grabbed a small towel as he wet it and laid it on Taeyongs heated forehead.

That was all Taeyong heard before slowly falling into a deep needed sleep.

Taeyong slowly woke up, and gave a low groan as he felt his body ache. He felt hot, but cold at the same time, it was uncomfortable. He started twisting and turning, but nothing worked. He finally looked over and saw some pills and water on the stand. His body felt so weak, but he felt so desperate just to make himself feel better.

He shuffled and tried to reach for the pills, but then he launched for it and hit the glass of water instead. It hit the floor and made a loud crash as glass flew everywhere, Taeyong immediately cursed under his breath.

The door then flew open and that's when he looked up to make eye contact with worried eyes. To be specific,
Jaehyuns.

Jaehyun then looked down and noticed the mess, and immediately grabbed a towel from behind the door and started gathering the water and ice. Taeyong opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out except a cough.

He then harshly started coughing, almost feeling as though he was gonna throw up. He felt hands on his back quickly sitting him up, and felt them pat his back as in help. He finally stopped coughing, but his throat hurt like crazy, it felt fuzzy and clogged. He also felt lightheaded, dizzy as if the world was spinning around him and he put his hand on his head in distress.

"Taeyong, are you okay?" That deep voice interrupted his train of thought, and he slowly looked over to see Jaehyuns face awfully close to his. All he could do was nod as his voice wasn't coming out anytime soon.

"Here, try and take these." Jaehyun whispered and held out 2 pills in his hand. Taeyong took one and popped it in his mouth, Jaehyun then passed him some water which he drank to shove them down.

It hurt of course, what did he expect? He felt tears prick his eyes as he felt his whole body ache again, and made a low groan.

"Sh sh it's okay. You should get some rest, I'm calling a doctor." He heard and felt himself being gently put down and right when his head hit the pillow, he was out.

"It seems he has a rare condition....coma....death........paper work......money..."

Taeyong could hear words in his head, but who from? He didn't recognize that voice. What were they talking about?

He also felt himself on an uncomfortable bed, or whatever he was resting on. He didn't even know where he was.

"What?........I'll pay for it please.....take care of him...."

His mind and hearing immediately perked up at that voice, and recognized it instantly. Jaehyun, what was he doing here? I thought I ran away? Or did he? He was confused, so confused that he felt his mind pound in stress.

He suddenly felt himself become weak again, and felt his mind peel away. He slowly let himself rest once more, just hoping for his aching body and pain to stop.

Taeyong woke up with a start, his eyes wide open and he realized he was not in the apartment anymore. He looked around, and tried to move his body, but right when he did he immediately winced. His body was aching and it felt so uncomfortable. He made a low breathy groan in pain as he tried to sit up.

"Don't." A voice was quick to stop his actions, and he immediately looked over to see someone sitting by the window.

He couldn't make out who it was because of the moonlight, but that voice was so familiar.

"Jaehyun?" His voice came out scratchy, and so small even he could barely hear it.

"God Taeyong- why did you- why did you have to run! Why did you have to- why..." Taeyong could hear the man whisper yell to himself.

"I'm sorry." Was all Taeyong could say as his body was telling him to stop talking, or else his chest might just burst with pain.

"Don't be- this is my fault. This is all my fault."
The man sounded in distraught and Taeyong could see him lean down and shove his face into his hands.

"What's wrong with me?" Taeyong managed to say, the last part coming out not at all.

"Taeyong..you...I..we don't know but.." Jaehyuns voice was shaking, cutting off words as his thoughts jumbled up in his mind he couldn't think right.

"What...doctor say?...." Taeyong breathed out with force.

"Taeyong...." Taeyong could now hear soft crying from him, and his heart ached at the sound.

"Please....don't cry..." Taeyong whispered out as he slowly, and painfully, held his hand out over the bed. The man was too far away though for Taeyong to reach, but his arm was aching to much for him to move again.

Finally, Jaehyun stood up and walked over as he slowly held Taeyongs small hand in his, ever so gently as if glass. Taeyong could now see Jaehyuns face, it looked so tired, so much pain hidden behind it.

Taeyong wanted to say something, but he just couldn't. His voice was giving way on him and his throat hurt.

He saw Jaehyun hold his hand so close to his face, he'd thought he'd kiss it.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled over and over again, and Taeyong could feel the brush of his soft lips over his skin.

"Jae..." He mumbled.

They finally made eye contact, and Jaehyun looked him straight in the eye. Taeyong swore he saw them get glossy.

"The doctor said you have a month left."

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 27 6
๐ŸŒธlittle space oneshots!๐ŸŒธ will include: (mostly) ateez nct others: the boyz stray kids txt enhypen
31.6K 1.6K 30
"Dear Diary, why does Lee Jeno have to be so fucking cute?" "Dear Diary, I'm in belief that Jaemin hates me." - Na Jaemin writes his feelings in a di...
216K 3.3K 32
โš ๏ธŽ ๐˜€๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด โš ๏ธŽ ยก๐–ฌ๐–บ๐—‹๐—„๐—๐—’๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐—Œยก (๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ) ๐–ฆน ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ท๐—ผ๐˜† ๐–ฆน ๐–ฆน ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: 13 ๐–ฉ๐—Ž๐—…๐—’ 2020...
621K 18.8K 63
โœŽ nct ! โ˜ - a collection of short nct oneshots. started โ†  2018.26.08 ended โ†  2019.19.08