Fairy Tail x Male Reader

By whothehellishe

A young boy joins fairy tail after being found by Gildarts More

Paralogue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 13

5.2K 97 30
By whothehellishe

You and the rest of Fairy Tail Team A were standing in the right behind Lucy as she was waiting for her match to start against Raven Tail's Flare Corona. 

Natsu: Come on Lucy! Knock Miss Creepy eye's into next week!

Erza: If you win, it'll keep us in the running!

Elfman: Yeah! Knock her lights out!

(Y/N): You got this Lucy!

You and the rest of Team A returned to the stands as Lucy's match was about to start. The two competitors were standing in the middle of the ring waiting for the start. Soon a gong was hit as the match began. Lucy started off by summing Taurus who destroyed some of the arena. Then she summed Scorpio who created a sand storm that blocked out the arena, but as the match continued, she stood still allowing Flare to tie her up with her hair.

Natsu: Something's wrong...

Erza: Why isn't she fighting back?!

(Y/N): There has to be a reason why she isn't doing anything.

While Lucy was suffering damage from Flare's constant attacks you were quickly scanning the stands when you noticed something in the Fairy Tail balcony. A strand of red hair was circled around Asuka. 

(Y/N): Natsu! I need you to get to Asuka, quickly!

You grabbed him and pointed the hair out. He understood what it was. You lifted your leg as you gave Natsu a boost to the stands where he destroyed Flare's hair strand.

Natsu: You're in the clear Lucy!

Lucy: Thank you, guys!

Lucy broke out of Flare's hair with ease as she summoned Gemini. Gemini then transformed into Lucy, but in nothing but a towel.

Lucy: Survey the Heavens, Open the Heavens... All the stars, far and wide... Show me thy appearance... With such shine. Oh, Tetrabiblos... I am the ruler of the stars... Aspect becomes complete... Open thy malevolent gate. Oh, 88 Stars of the heaven... Shine! Urano Metria!

Lucy finished her spell and all that was left was to fire, but when she did nothing happen. Gemini vanished as Lucy fell over. Chapelly then declared Flare the winner.

(Y/N): Those damn cheaters!

You were struggling to control your rage as well as the others. It was clear to everyone that the Raven Tail guild cheated in someway but where unable to prove how. You watched as Natsu went down to Lucy and helped her up as well as comfort her. The two of them walked off into the back. Soon Natsu returned saying that Lucy went to take a shower.

Natsu: I can go back and check on her if you want.

Elfman: What?! Are you crazy?! You can't do that now!

Natsu: Huh? Why not?

Natsu thought for a minute before he grew a devious smile and tried to run off. Erza, however, grabbed him by his scarf and kept him there.

Erza: Don't even think about it. The second match is about to begin.

Natsu: Yeah, this is probably more exciting anyway.

(Y/N): Guess we'll just enjoy the show then. Let's see, it's between Blue Pegasus's Ren  Akatsuki and Mermaid Heel's Araña Webb.

You watched the rather uneventful match as Araña managed to get a couple shots in on Ren, but ultimately Ren came out the victor.

Erza: Wow, his skills have improved immensely over the past seven years.

Natsu: You don't think this guy's stronger than Ichiya do you?

Erza: Natsu. Don't be ridiculous. Ichiya is an extraordinary man. He may be a little strange, but he is without a doubt the strongest mage in Blue Pegasus.

(Y/N): That's some praise. Are you sure you don't have a thing for him?

You received a punch to the back of the head.

Erza: What was that little brother?!

(Y/N): Nothing Big Sister! ow...

You turned your attention to the next fight as you rubbed your head.

Chapati: It's time for the next match! Quatro Cerberus' Warcry! Versus Sabertooth's Orga Nanagear!

The crowd erupts in applause for Orga as he walks in.

Chapati: Just listen to that crowd! He's quite popular! Match three begins now!

Everyone waits as the two stares at each other. That is until Warcry starts to cry, taking everyone by surprise.

Chapeal: There it is! Warcry's signature tear magic!

Yajima: Can't say I've heard of it, but the name is fitting.

Natsu: He's bawling!

Erza: Yes, he certainly is...

Elfman: That's so not manly...

(Y/N): T-That's certainly interesting magic...

Warcry continued to cry as Orga just raised his hand. Warcry was about to attack when he was blasted by Orga's magic, defeating him. Everyone is surprised by how fast the match was over. You just observed his magic.

(Y/N): God Slayer huh?

Chapati: And the third match is over in a flash! Orga's black lightning scorches Warcry to tears for the win!

Orga was walking away, but Sting said something to him that caused him to walk back to the center. He asked for a mic as he started checking it. Once he was ready he started singing horribly, causing everyone to cover their ears. Thankfully it was over as the next battle was starting up. Between Lamia Scale's Jura Neekis and Fairy Tail B's Mystagon.

Erza: Jellal right off bat?

(Y/N): Don't worry about it Erza. I'm sure he won't do anything that would get him caught.

The match begans as Jura summons large stone pillars to attack Jellal who dodges with ease. 

Jellal: Five-layered magic circle! Sacred Song!

(Y/N): So he can use Mystagon's actual magic.

Jellal's attack cause Jura to become shrouded in a dust cloud, after a minute a large stone fist emerged as it headed for Jellal.

Jellal: Three-layered Magic Circle! Mirror Water!

Jellal's magic circle bounced back Jura's attack back at him.

Natsu: He deflected it!

Elfman: Oh yeah he did!

Jura only smirked as he reflected the attack again. This time the attack nailed Jellal and knocked him back.

Elfman: It's heading back to him!

Chapati: It's obvious why Jura's one of the ten wizards saints, cause he rocks!

(Y/N): He is quite powerful, *mutters* But he still doesn't compare to those in Alveraze.

Jellal stands up as he looks at Jura.

Jellal: *thoughts* I should have known I couldn't beat him with someone else's magic.

Jellal crouches for his next attack.

Jellal: Meteor!

Jellal becomes a yellow trail as he runs around the arena to confuse Jura.

Jura: But that's... Iron Rock Wall!

Jura summons a wall in order to stop Jellal, but he just runs around the wall. Jura then breaks it apart to launch the pieces at him. Jellal dodges the stone pieces until Jura manages ti hit him. Jura, however, notices the magic circles in the sky,

Elfman: There are magic circles in the sky.

Natsu: But how did they get there?

Erza: He must have drawn them while dodging Jura's attacks.

Jellal: May the seven stars bring judgment upon you! Grand Chariot!

The magic circles light up as a rain of magic comes crashing down upon Jura who summons a stone golem to shelter him. Once the attack finishes there is dust everywhere as Jura stands undamaged. Soon Jellal starts the motion to his heavenly body magic as dark cloads form above the arena, but before he could launch it he covers his mouth. The dark clouds soon vanish as well.

Jellal: Ugh! The inside of my mouth. IT's on fire!

Jellal falls to one knee in pain.

Chapati: I don't know what's happen ladies and gentlemen, but it looks like Mystagon's writhing in agony!

Jellal soon starts laughing like a mad man as he is rolling around on the floor.

Chapati: If there's a joke here, then I'm not in on it!

Jellal continues to laugh until eventually, he fainted from it. Causing Jura, Fary Tail, and everyone in the stands to have looks of shock.

Chapati: Jura Neekis gets the last laugh and the win!

Jura is so confused on what just happened to celebrate his victory. After that, the announcers conclude the end of the first day. Jellal walks off as the audience laughs at him.

Erza: Good grief...

Natsu: I don't understand what happened to him?!

(Y/N): It must be the other two. Meredy most likely.

As you and the others stand around the sound of footsteps approaching caught your attention as you all turned around to see Lucy.

Natsu: Oh hey Lucy.

Everyone gathers her to see how she's doing.

Erza: You feeling better?

Lucy: Mmhmm. Much better, thanks.

She then looks up to see that both Fairy Tail teams in last place.

Lucy: Our team's in the last place. 

Before she can get even sadder, Natsu patted her on the back.

Natsu: Don't worry about it, Lucy! I'm going to be competing tomorrow and I'm going to turn things around for us! You'll see!

(Y/N): I wouldn't mind going as well. Now, we should meet up with the rest of the guild. After all, there's only one thing left to do.

Timeskip

Makarov: Come on everyone! We got a horrible defeat to celebrate here!

Levey: Master's wasted.

Erza: It certainly was an eventful day.

(Y/N): Haha! You can say that again! 

Mirajane: We certainly have our work cut out for us.

Natsu: Tomorrow is where it's going to change! I'll jump in there and set that scoreboard on fire!

Happy: That's right! Natsu's going to burn some booties!

Gajeel: Huh? If Salamader's taking part, I might have to step in myself.

Lily: Talk about the perfect chance to show him the fruits of your labor.

You were sitting next to Makarov as the two of you were drinking.

Levy: Hey, I haven't seen Lucy or Grey. Did they leave?

(Y/N): Who knows, I haven't seen them since we left the arena.

Macao: Can you blame them? You saw how badly they lost today.

Wakabe: They'll show up once they finish licking their wounds.

Romeo: They looked fine to me, but do you think we should check on them or something?

(Y/N): Nah! They're alright!

Mirajane: I think you might be drinking too much (Y/N).

Lucy and Gray eventually showed up as Levy checked on them.

Levy: Hey Lu, how are you feeling?

Lucy: I'm good now, for real. Matter of fact, I'm more fired up than ever!

Gray: How are Wendy and Carla?

Lisanna: They're still pretty weak. Porlyusica hasn't left their side.

Makarov then jumped on the table.

Makarov: Listen up! Now that all you brats are here, I would like to make a toast! Today we lost and you know what that means don't ya?! Tomorrow we climb to the top because  Fary Tail never backs down and we're not starting now! The greatest guild in Fiore is us!

Everyone cheers along with the master. You continued on drinking despite Mira's protests as everyone else continued on with the celebration. 

Natsu: Who wants some! Don't chicken out now, I was starting to enjoy myself.

Macao: Another KO!

Wakabe: What's wrong Max? Lose your footing?

Natsu stands on top of the table as Max is unconscious on the floor.

The guild talks about how Natsu was able to close a seven-year gap in only three months as you noticed that two of the three thunder legion was unconscious around Cana.

Cana: Looks like someone can't hold their liquor.

Soon someone approaches Cana.

???: Looks like this is a party worth joining.

Cana: Oh yeah?

The man slams a drink on the table as he looks at Cana.

Man: Hows about a couple drinks to past the time?

Cana: Ah... So we're skipping the introductions and going straight to the fun part. You got something to prove huh?

The two start a drinking contest, but surprisingly the challenger is victorious. The guild members are surprised to see Cana being defeated. The man reaches for her bra to take as a victory trophy, but a hand stops him. He looks up to see you with looking at him.

(Y/N): *hic* Sorry about that, but I can't let you take that.

Man: Oh is that right? And are you going to stop me?

The two of you stare at each other as the guild waits to see what happens. However, the two of you soon erupt in laughter causing the guild members to face fault.

Man: Hahaha! I like you, man. What's your name?

(Y/N): The names (Y/N) Belserion. Your's?

Erza: His name is Bacchus Groh, an S-class member of Quatro Cerberus.

Bacchus: Well if it isn't Erza Scarlet. *hic*

Erza: Still a drunk I see.

Bacchus: And when I'm sober you'd still be smoking hot!

Erza: You still know how to flatter a girl.

Lucy: Wait you know him?

Bacchus: I heard you went into hiding a couple of years back.

Erza: Something like that, what about you? I heard you're actually competing in the games.

Bacchus: Hahaha! At first, I saw this little trip as an excuse to get hammered and sample the local color, but after seeing Warcry make a fool out of himself and our guild! My manly spirit got thirsty for revenge. So I entered the games as a reserved member and I plan to cause all sorts of trouble. My soul is shaken and stern. Maybe we'll have our own party in a battle round. That goes for you too (Y/N)!

(y/n): Hahaha! Like you could *hic* Match me!

Bacchus: I really like this guy! You know what they say at our guild. You'll always be...

(Y/N) & Bacchus: Wild!

Bacchus then left the guild as Erza explained about Bacchus.

Lucy: What? You mean he's as strong as you?

Natsu: What's that matter, it's all ancient history. There's no way Erza would lose to a cocky fido.

Gray: Who said Erza's even going to fight him, nerd?!

Natsu: If she won't then I call dibs on him!

(y/n): No! I call dibs on him!

Erza: Would someone please get him out of here. He's had enough.

Mira: Come on (Y/N). 

Next Day

Chapati: It's day two of the Grand Magic Games! As the stands are exploding with excitement! Join me again is Mister Yajima and Soceror Weekly's Jason!

Jason: So cool!

Chapati: Let's get back to the action already in progress as our wizards take on the chariots! The point of this game is to reach the end without falling off. Simple right? Wrong! The Chariots are constantly in motion and though it's at a snail's pace, one wrong false move could cost you! Which team will survive this rough and tumble sightseeing trip through Crocus and be the first to cross the finish line?!

You and the rest of Team A were watching the event unfold.

Gray: Why and the hell did we pick him?

Lucy: Yeah, you'd think the name Chariots would be a big clue even for Natsu.

Erza: He was absolutely insistence on participating.

Elfman: Maybe he'd thought he would get to fight chariots or something.

(Y/N): I don't know, but-but- Oh god...

You threw up into the trash can you had nearby as Erza patted your back.

Erza: You know you only have yourself to blame. Mira told you to stop drinking.

(Y/N): I know, I should have listened. It's just like the first time I went drinking with Dimaria.

Erza: Who's Dimaria?

Chapati: Uh Oh! I don't know what's wrong with Fairy Tail's  Natsu, but he could barely put one foot in front of the other!

(Y/N): Must he be so loud...

Chapati: But that's not all! Mere feet away is Fairy Tail B's Gajeel and Sabertooth's Sting. Who seems to be in the same boat. I can't imagine what's causing them to slow down like this.

Yajima: I could be wrong, but I think they share a common weakness for moving vehicles.

Chapati: Now let's look at the group leading the pack! In first is Raven Tails Black Snake! Followed by Blue Pegasus's Ichiya, then Lamia Scale's Yuka, and then Mermaid Heel's Risley! Coming in behind them is Quatro Cerberus's reserve member Bacchus!

Bacchus: *hic* Man that guy's loud... Can't you let a guy work off last nights booze in peace?

As the race continued the members used their magic to get in ahead. That is until Bacchus used his power to destroy the carts the other members where on. Allowing him to overtake them and then eventually overtaking Black Snake and claiming first place. After the other members finish all that was left was a race for last place between the three Dragon Slayers.

Gajeel: This is embarrassing, I used to be able to ride on vehicles just fine.

Sting: Hey, that just means you finally became one. YOu're the real deal now, a card-carrying Dragon Slayer. Hmmph! I guess congrats are in order. Welcome newbie.

Gajeel replies by weakly shoving Natsu into Sting.

Gajeel: Newbie?! What's that?! WHere did all my strength go?!

The crowd laughs at the spectacle that is before them.

Orga: Okay, he thinks puking in slow-mo is entertaining?

Rufus: Is this a common infliction amongst your kind Rouge?

Rouge: I had thought only Sting and I had issues with motion sickness, but it seems that I was wrong. *thoughts* I'm glad it's not me out there.

Mirajane: Does it affect you too Laxus?

Laxus: Just don't let Natsu now, he'd never live it down.

Juvia: I'd probably wouldn't have admitted that if I was you.

Erza: What about you (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Y-Yeah, but I just don't like to show it... 

Natsu: Ahh! I gotta keep moving! I ain't gonna lose like this!

Both Natsu and Gajeel struggle to move ahead in the race as Sting sits back and watches them.

Sting: Talk about uncool. Anybody can see you don't have strength left. You're just making fools of yourselves.

The two ignore Sting's comment as they continue to push forward.

Sting: Fine, whatever. I didn't need this win so I'll just let you guys have it. Sabertooth is just going to keep racking up the points afterward, in the end, one measly point isn't going to change the outcome.

Gajeel: One point isn't something to scoff at Kid, don't you forget that!

Sting: I don't get it, can you explain something to me? Why'd you even bother entering the tournament? Seriously, I mean you're nothing like the Farit Tail I knew growing up. You're obsessed with how tough you are and what the rest of the world thinks about you. What happened to the Fairy Tail of my childhood? The guild that did whatever the hell it wanted, whenever it wanted. They never cared about what anyone said or thought about them.

Natsu: The reason we're here is because of our friends! The ones who waited for us, for all the years we were gone! Who fought through the pain and the heartache! They were humiliated, but even so! They kept strong and kept our guild together! We're doing this for all of them and we're going to make sure that everyone here knows, that the Fairy Tail guild never gave up! Not for an instance! So there's no way I'm going to give up now!

Natsu's speech caused the members of the seven-year wait to cry. You managed a weak smile as you watched Natsu cross the finish line, earning Fairy Tail A's first points, then followed by Gajeel in seventh place. Natsu and Gajeel's performance also caused the audience to start cheering for Fairy Tail as well.

Lucy: I'll go and check on Natsu. Do you want me to check if she has anything for you (Y/N)?

(y/n): That would be nice...

Lucy leaves to go to Porlyusica as the rest of you wait for the battles to begin.

Chapati: Alright folks it's the time you've been waiting for! It's time for the day two battles to commence! First up is Lamia Scale's Tobi versus Raven Tail's Black Snake!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 70 16
A young boy was with his dragon-slaying friends until 1 day the dragons attacked his village and he died but someone survived and brought him back to...
8.3K 166 15
Y/n moved to fairy tail high with her family and sister Lucy Heartfilia. What happens when Y/n meets a certain boy? Who fought? Who did drugs? The cr...
2.6K 23 18
The Ice Dragon Slayer joins Fairy Tail after Natsu and Lucy accidently finds her, this is however what started a lot of mayhem.
1.3K 79 20
Mune Blythe. A boy abused by his parents, goes to sleep one night and wakes up in a meadow not knowing where he is. He finds a dragon named Jacira. J...