ENEMIES || Yoongi x reader

By chewxxx23

Every person is born with two tattoos. One on each arm. One matches your soulmate, and one matches your worst... More

|| Before you read ||
|| Prologue ||
1. New school, new start, new pricks
2. First Impression
3. Cafeteria Chaos
4. Library Interrogation
5. Green Gentleman
6. Stuck
7. Tag
8. Tattoo
10. Epilogue

9. Pathetic Confusion

28.6K 1K 676
By chewxxx23

You didn't care where you'd end up. As long as it was far away from everything that had something to do with Yoongi.

The continued through the city. You stared out the window.

He can't be my soulmate. I hate him!

But the fact that you had two identical tattoos didn't make things better... it made it all more complicated and confusing.

Does he also have that? He must have two identical tattoos as well!

With every new question that popped up in your head, ten more seemed to come with it. You felt so confused and angry, but why?

You knew why. You just had a hard time accepting it.

In your whole life you never thought that your identical tattoos would stir up so many different emotions.

You had considered the possibility of your soulmate to also be your worst enemy. But it still makes no sense, how can you come to love a person you hate?

You turned your head from the road. You felt sick. And so, so confused. All the emotions stirred up till you felt the raging feeling return.

Why the hell now–

You slammed your hand on the nearest stop button. It wasn't long till the next bus stop. You could see it through the front window.

The bus stop seemed like a better place having a melt down than the bus with strangers.

The bus stopped at the bus stop. You got off as fast as you could, the boiling feeling increasing by the second.

Deep breaths. Focus on something else. Deep breaths.

The bus rolled on, away from you. You looked around. The bus stop was definitely one of those who almost no one ever boarded a bus from. It was very rundown. The bench withered and old, some plastic garbage here and there. And not a soul in sight. But you spotted houses not too far from the bus stop.

You looked down the road to where you came from, the city was quite far away actually.

The fresh air felt better than the air on the bus, but you still tried your hardest at not having a complete breakdown.

You sat down on the old bench as you realised you must've been on the bus much longer than you thought you were. And with no phone to contact someone...

This day just kept getting worse and worse.

But hey, at least you team won the laser tag game, right?

You scoffed to yourself. How pathetic. This whole situation is just pathetic.

You just ran from your supposed soulmate and worst enemy! Who does that?!

You apparently.

But then again, who ever has had their soulmate and enemy be the same person? You've never heard of a case like that before. You suddenly felt more alone than before, the raging feeling and fear of a breakdown had been replaced.

You took a steadying breath. You have to get back to the city, but without your phone and money, you couldn't think of a good way to do that.

Your shoulders slumped. Everything felt just wrong right now. Why did you have to run away like that? So pathetic.

You sook your head. Staying here was your only option.

Someone would come for you, you hoped it'd be Jimin. You could use a hug right now...

☆*:.。..。.:*☆

Time ticked away. You sat all alone and trying to sort your feelings out while you had the time.

The sun was about to set soon. You were so tired now. And in your attempt to sort your thoughts, you had missed at least three buses going back into the city.

Everything felt even more pathetic and complicated now.

You started to lose hope that someone would come for you, if someone did it would definitely not be your parents.

You looked up to the sky. Hues of orange and yellow blended with the blue sky. The clouds were pastel pink it this point. The sun will soon touch the horizon.

Everything felt hopeless now. And you were so stubborn that you wouldn't move even.

You looked down to the ground.

☆*:.。..。.:*☆

You could hear a bus approach. You quickly looked up. You decided it would be better, and warmer, to get up and on the bus than to sit here any longer.

You stood up and the bus driver noticed you and stopped.

The doors opened and before you realised what had happened, someone was hugging you.

"We finally found you." The boy whispered.

Still in shock, you realised it's Jimin. He let go his tight hug, but still kept you at an arms length.

"Are you hurt? You must be freezing! And–" Jimin looked up and met your eyes.

He looked for you.

You couldn't help the tears that escaped. Jimin hugged you again. And that's when you noticed the people behind him.

All the other boys were there too.

You gasped. The second Jimin let go of you, you got scolded by Jin.

"You made us all worry! Have you been here all alone all the time?!" Namjoon but a hand on Jins shoulder to calm him down.

"Yes. And I'm sorry." You said to the boys. Hoseok gave you a full smile and went to hug you. Tightly. After that, you got a hug from every one of them. Taehyung had taken your belongings and gave them back to you.

Well almost everyone. When there was only one boy left, you paused. He'd kept himself hidden behind the others.

"Hi Y/N..." Yoongi paused.

He looked up at you, your eyes met.

That was the last drop. After the thing you both realised he looks for you, and then all he has to say is "hi Y/N"?! You can't believe this! Is this all he has to say you don't know what you're going to do–

"... I have so much to say and so many thoughts and questions. But I've realised that you're my soulmate,

Hoseok and Jin squealed at this, "and my enemy. I know you realised it as well. I don't want to think that I hate you. Not anymore! I mean, we both... kinda hated each other this whole time we've known each other... but I don't hate you."

You were rendered speechless. A minute ago you were ready to punch the boy in front of out pure rage, but now... now you just wanted to... wanted to...

You didn't know what to do. The boys around you could see that you were uncomfortable, Yoongi looked a lot a bit frightened by your reaction. This was probably no what he expected.

"I... I need time to think." It was all you could muster at this point. You wanted to go home. And sleep.

Namjoon stepped forward.

"Let's get back to campus and meet up tomorrow, yeah?" Everyone agreed.

☆*:.。..。.:*☆

The next day you and all the seven boys gathered in one of the lounges in the dormitories.

You were the last person there. All the boys looked up at you as you walked in.

"Good morning" you greeted them. Murmurs of response could be heard. Namjoon was the first to speak.

"So, I think we all know how this will end so let's just cut straight to it." Everyone nodded.

Yoongi pulled up the sleeve of his jumper he was wearing.

"Y/N, me and the boys have been friends for quite a long time now. And it was long ago that I told them about my tattoos. I have two who are identical," He then pulled on the collar of the jumper to reveal an identical tattoo on his shoulder.

You and Yoongi are soulmates and... and enemies. But all of you had already realised this yesterday, but now you wonder how that works...

Yoongi continued, "you have that as well, right?"

You nodded and showed them all your tattoos. You felt a little embarrassed after that. Your tattoos have always been something your were ashamed of, something you never knew how to truly feel about because you were different...

And showing your tattoos to people in general was always a touchy subject, a taboo.

You met eyes with Yoongi, for the hundredth time it seemed, but this time it was different. The whole atmosphere was different. You smiled. And he smiled back.

All the other boys sat silently and watched. Taekook were holding onto each other as the atmosphere shifted. Jin grabbed hold of Namjoons arm, and Hoseok and Jimin seemed like the were to burst any second now.

"You know... I tried my best to not feel anything for you. Guess what? I failed."

As soon as the words left your mouth, you couldn't stop yourself, you believed them. After the hell that yesterday was, this conclusion felt true. Even tough the hatred from before is still a complicated factor in yours and Yoongis messed up relationship, here and now that didn't matter.

It felt so good, and Yoongis pretty brown eyes shone with a light you never wanted to let go of.

You don't hate Yoongi. And he doesn't hate you. And from here and on, you accepted that you had found your soulmate and enemy, and he stood right in front of you.

[A/N
Aaahhhh!!!!! I am so so so sorry for not updating sooner!! I tried but, I've had so much to deal with during this Christmas break and I just waahhh... sorry! :'(

But anyways, I hope you had a lovely Christmas, and

Happy new year!! 🎉]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 11.8K 62
A world where you get a specific colour and shape on your wrist when you were born that links you to your soulmate. If said shape ever turns grey, yo...
684K 32.4K 20
❝I don't want him to be my soulmate!❞ You whine, disgust written all over your face. ❝Every night he sleeps with a different girl and I have to see i...
128K 3.2K 15
In 2012, you fell pregnant with Min Yoongi's baby after a one night stand when you were both drunk. You had the baby and kept it from Yoongi 4 year...
795K 33.2K 88
Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music and his members. He didn't like the idea o...