The Get-Together 》 Seulrene

By jichungpwarkk

Seulgi was brokenhearted. She promised that she'll never love anyone as much as she loved Krystal. Because of... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter VI [End]

Chapter V

3.6K 115 49
By jichungpwarkk

Time flies so fast. It's already the 4th day of their one-week vacation in Jeju. Time was just passing by like seconds when you're having fun.

Especially for Seulgi, when she's with the woman she adore so much.

She's the reason why she wants to wake up early and watch her sleep while effortlessly being just beautiful.

But Seulgi does otherwise. She just steal glances at the raven and distract herself from staring for too long. Who wouldn't look at that beautiful face of  hers?

Now, Seulgi is making her way towards their house. The monolid woman was sweaty from the volleybal game they played just a while ago.

She swung the door open and called the older.

"Irene-ssi!"

Joohyun's ears perked at the familiar voice she heard.

"Don't you wanna go outside and play volleyball?"

Joohyun went out from their room, seeing Seulgi very sweaty. Her eyes bulges out from the hot look Seulgi had.

"N-No. Uhm.. just g-go ahead. I'll f-follow.."

"You sure?"

Joohyun nods hesistantly. The bear looks steaming hot right now. Seulgi's been effortlessly looking so hot while sweating.

"You really sure?"

"Yep."

Seulgi cutely pouts at Joohyun. Joohyun finds it really cute and imagines her younger brother doing that all the time.

"I can picture my younger brother doing that cute pout."

"Oh. You mean Jinyoung?"

Joohyun nods eagerly. She pinched the taller's cheeks which she earned a bright eye smile.

"I can see him grow so fast. He was just a baby back then."

"How old is he today?"

"He's 17 years old today. He was just 10 years old when we were in 10th grade."

"Wow. What a big boy he is now."

"Yeah. I just thought, who's the real baby though."

Joohyun tease her with a grin, forming on her lips.

"I don't know too. But I would like to be your baby though."

It's the brunette's turn to make the woman blush madly now. Joohyun's cheeks were turning crimson red and a smile was visible on her lips.

"U-Uhm. You're s-sweaty, Seul. I-I'll just get s-something for you to w-wipe on."

Joohyun immediately ran to their room. She made that excuse up for escaping thr awkward and atmosphere that was triggering her cheeks to heat up more.

Seulgi just looked at those small feet running towards the room, with an idiotic grin pasted on her face.

'Haha. Cute.'

---

Joohyun went back to the living room with a towel on hand. She saw the taller woman was busy doing something on her phone.

She glanced at the older and turned off her phone with a grin looking like an idiot on her face.

"Why are you grinning like an idiot?"

Joohyun just chuckledwhen the brunette frowned. She passed the towel to Seulgi and sat down on a chair.

"Thank you, Hyun."

The monolid woman flashed a very bright smile like it would light up Joohyun's dark world. Joohyun's heart is thumping really fast right now.

"Are you really sure you're gonna follow?"

Seulgi stood up while wiping herself with the towel.

"I'll just come with you."

The younger nodded and gesturing her to go outside.

"You sweat a lot, Seulgi-ya."

"Yeah. I sweat a lot. Even when I just run around or play ball games."

Joohyun nodded in understanding and they went to the shore to be with their friends.

"Hey, Seul. Wanna play another game of volleyball?"

Byulyi exclaimed from the shore while holding a ball and Seulgi nods.

"I'll be back. I'll just play another game."

The brunette asks permission to Joohyun and was replied with a nod. Then Seulgi runs off towards Byulyi with the other girls playing.

Joohyun wasn't really interested about the game. But she's more interested about Seulgi playing the game.

She was just staring at the monolid woman who was focusing on playing the game.

Seulgi's shirt always fails to cover her precious abs whenever she jumps to spike or block the opponent. Joohyun's eyes can't help but look everytime her abs flashes.

"Are you enjoying the game or Seulgi's abs?"

Joohyun looks at her side and saw Seungwan smirking widely. The older blushed and just looked away.

"I-I'm enjoying the g-game! T-The game! O-Of course."

"Don't even try to deny it, Hyun."

Seungwan tease the woman again and endud up cackling. They sat together on a bench while watching the girls play.

"So what's going on between you two?"

Joohyun looks at Wendy, looking so confused. Her eyebrows creased while squinting her eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"What's the improvement of your status? Are you already dating or what?"

Joohyun's eyes widen at the thought and shook her head nervously while the vocalist just smirked.

"You two were very close yesterday. Am i right?"

Seungwan teased the raven again and Joohyun just sighed in defeat.

"She's now courting me.."

Seungwan's eyes were about to pop out of its sockets when she heard it. She was definitely shipping the two since the 1st day.

"Oh hell yeah!! That's what i'm talking about."

Seungwan was bobbing up and down while Joohyun just facepalmed at the younger's silliness.

"Who wouldn't like monolid brunettes?"

"What about monolid brunettes?"

A familiar voice chimed in their conversation. Seungwan and Joohyun glanced infront of them, seeing Seulgi panting and really sweaty.

Joohyun was glaring furiously at Seungwan and she just zipped down her mouth.

"N-Nothing."

Seungwan nervously replied and smiled sheepishly at the squinting monolid woman.

She was wiping her sweat with a towel and tilted her head suspiciously.

"What did I miss?"

"Nothing!"

Joohyun and Seungwan exclaimed simultaniously and was both caught Seulgi's attention.

"Oh. Okay."

The bear just shrugged and left the conversation while walking away from them.

The two women's eyes widely opened. They didn't expect that Seulgi will react like that. They both think that Seulgi thought they backstabbed her or something.

Their gaze went to Seulgi who was running towards their house.

"Go after her."

Joohyun nodded and immediately ran towards the house that Seulgi was approaching.

"Hey Seulgi! Wait up."

Before Joohyun could say the words, Seulgi had went inside the house. She arrived at the door step and sighed while panting.

She swings the door open since it was unlocked and found no one in the living room. Then she guessed that Seulgi's in their room.

She opened the door silently, revealing Seulgi's exposed back. Joohyun immediately closed the door and decided to wait in the living room.

Her face was turning red like a tomato and just played with her phone to distract herself.

She just saw Seulgi's naked back!

Her thoughts were occupying her mind and didn't saw Seulgi standing right before the door.

The raven snapped back to reality and her gaze went to the simple yet attractive brunette that was standing infront of the door.

Seulgi was just wearing a simple black t-shirt with a pair of shorts. Her hair was tied up in a bun.

She was just dressing simply, but still so attractive.

"Are you okay, Hyun?"

Seulgi was calling out her attention many time already and for the nth time she caught the older's attention. She was checking out the younger and thought on how attractive she is right now.

Joohyun shook her head and her gaze went back to the monolid woman.

"I-I'm fine."

The older replies back in english and that surprised Seulgi. Joohyun immediately apologizes and says the same word in Korean.

"You're obviously been in U.S. for a long time, aren't you? That's why you replied me back with an english word."

Seulgi chuckles and sat down beside the shorter woman.

"So did you already miss me? That's why you're here?"

Seulgi teases and chuckles at Joohyun blushing.

"I thought you were mad. So I approached you here."

"Oh. I'm not mad or something. I just went here to change my sweaty shirt."

Joohyun then realize that she wasn't mad. She heaved a relieved sigh.

"Let's go? It's hot in here, it make me sweat more."

Seulgi grabbed Joohyun's hand and they walked together, hand in hand. Joohyun was supposed to be fine with Seulgi holding her hand but her heart won't cooperate.

"Are you confortable with me holding your hand? I can let go if you feel uncomfortable."

"N-No! It's okay."

Seulgi nods and kept holding her hand with a smile flashed on her face.

I like it even more if you hold my hand.  When your pretty hand perfectly fits mine, it really satisfy me.

"Huh? I didn't hear you."

"N-Nothing."

Joohyun sighed in relief. She thought Seulgi heard everything she mumbled seconds ago. The raven shook her head to clear everything in her head.

They walked hand in hand towards the other girls near the shore. Byulyi was preparing a medium-sized rope and three strips of cloth with different types of colors.

They were finding the center of the rope and tied the black colored cloth around it. Around 12 inches was the distance of each side from the center.

Red cloth on the right and Blue cloth on the left.

"Oh. I know this game."

Joohyun heard Seulgi mumbling it. The brunette was excited and giddy all of a sudden.

"Guys. Please gather!"

Yongsun shouted, enough for all girls to hear. Then afterwards, the girls gathered around the shore.

"All of us will play. But I will pick Irene from the other team to make it fair. And Moonbyul and Amber will be the team leaders of each team."

"Amber's teammates will be Joy, Wendy, Jisoo, Lisa and Yeri. While Moonbyul's teammates will be Rosé, Wheein, Jennie, Hwasa and Seulgi."

Then everyone was separated and went to their team leaders.

Seulgi excitedly skipped towards Moonbyul and hugged her. While Joohyun slowly went beside Yongsun.

There were 6 pieces of red cloth and also 6 pieces of blue cloth. Moonbyul's team is the blue team and Amber'd team is the red team.

Moonbyul gave the five blue cloth to her teammates. Seulgi was confused, she doesn't know what to do with it. The older flashed a disbelief look on her face and the bear just scratched her head.

"Just make it into a bandana."

Everyone did what the team leader said and made it into their own bandanas.

On the otherside, same as Moonbyul's team, Amber gave away the cloth to her teammates and let them tie it around their wrists.

Joohyun was stunned. Seulgi was just wearing a simple bandana on her head, still she looks so effin' attractive.

Yongsun was also stunned at how effortless Moonbyul was on being so attractive.

Then the oldest announced to get the both teams ready.

The girls' were barefooted and held the ropes on their corresponding place.

Amber was the one who's infront but Moonbyul was at the back of her own team.

Yongsun had put a wooden twig on the center of each teams and aligned it on the black cloth.

Both teams were already getting ready. Seulgi was positioned infront for blue team while Joy was positioned infront of the red team.

Each member held their teams's rops tightlt. When Yongsun blew the whistle, all of them were pulling the rope with all of their strength.

Meanwhile, Joohyun was watching Seulgi everytime. The brunette was pulling the rope with all her might that her biceps were really clear to see and that surprised Joohyun.

Seulgi really looks hot when she concentrates so much.

The blue team was pulling the rope so hard that it made the other team exceed beyond the twig and lost the game.

The blue team jumped up and down by celebrating their win.

"Nice one, team."

Byul says to her team and hugged everyone.

Amber was a little disappointed on losing but it was all just for fun. She stood up and told her teammates that it's okay not to win.

Seulgi and Byul highfived and hugged each other.

"Nice one, Byul!"

"Nice one, Seul!"

Then they laughed together. Yongsun and Joohyun was enjoying seeing the two laughing together.

"They're such cuties."

"Yeah. They're such girl crushes too!!"

Then they noticed Seulgi and Byul was heading their positions.

"Yeba~"

Byul chirped when she gets closer to Yongsun and peck each other's lips.

"Yuck, Byul. You're sweaty."

The older hit her shoulders and Byul just laughed.

"Hi Irene-ssi."

The younger called for Joohyun and smiled. The taller returned a smile and hugged her.

"Good job, Seul. Wow."

"Hehe. Byul's the strongest there, she made our team won."

Byul glances at the bear and stuck her to tongue out.

"Heh! You're the strongest between us. You can carry Joy who's even the tallest in our squad."

"No, you are!"

Then the two dancers were bickering so much that Joohyun and Yongsun were laughing at them.

The two women laughing had enough and collects them. They separated ways to stop them from bickering again.

"You had just changed your shirt and now you're very sweaty again. Tsk tsk."

The shorter nagged ans started wiping the brunette's sweat all over her neck and face.

"I'll go and get changed, mom."

Seulgi giggles and earned a slap on the shoulder from the raven.

"Ouch."

"Now go. Before I beat your ass up."

Seulgi just laughs and squints her eyes.

"Now you're getting aggressive, aren't you?"

Joohyun was ready to hit the younger's shoulders again before Seulgi laughs and ran away.

Seulgi really appreciates Joohyun on being so caring.

How could a woman like her loves me? She deserves everything.

She wore a simple white shirt before fixing her messy bun. Seulgi was already approaching the front door when somebody opened it.

The bear was startled and revealed Joohyun who came in. Their bodies collided.

The older almost outbalanced but she held Seulgi's shoulder for support.

Seulgi's hand were on her waist for Joohyun not to lose her balamce and fall. They're just looking at each other's orbs.

The brunette lets go immediately when she notices that their position was so awkward. She scratched her nape and hung her head low.

"Oh uhm. Sorry."

The shorter noticed that Seulgi was biting hee lower lip nervously. Joohyun took a step closer and cupped her cheeks with a smile on her lips.

"You're cute."

The sudden confession made Seulgi's face showing a tint of crimson red scattering on her cheeks.

"I'm wha--"

Joohyun didn't let Seulgi finish her sentence and immediately crashed her lips against Seulgi's.

The brunette's mind was kinda messed up right now but she didn't take time on kissing Joohyun's kisses.

Joohyun nibbles her lower lip and Seulgi's hand snaked towards the raven's waist, carressing it.

The older was preventing herself from letting a moan out because of the taller's soft touches.

Joohyun removed her hand from Seulgi's cheeks and encircled her arms around her neck slowly.

Seulgi pulled away and they were catching their breaths toegther with smiles on their faces.

"Wel uhm.."

The young brunette gets shy afterwards and was blushing madly.

"You're so cute, Kang Seulgi."

Joohyun pinched and kissed her cheeks while chuckling at Seulgi's disbelief look on her face.

"Am I too cute that you chose to kiss and pinch my cheeks?"

"You're just too--"

Instead of Seulgi waiting for the older to reply, she also pecked her cheeks.

"I'm so serious about you, Hyun. I'm so serious on courting you."

Seulgi's loving eyes looked at the raven and her hand made its way to her hair and tucked some strands of hair behind her ears.

"You seriously deserve all the love in the world. You're one of a kind, Hyun."

It seems like Seulgi had already fell head-over-heels over the gorgeous aphrodite just for 2 days.

A knock on the door interrupted their sweet moment. Seungwan peeked behind the door and smiled sheepishly.

"I'm sorry for disturbing your sweet moment guys but Byul needs Seulgi there."

"Oh. Okay."

Then Seungwan finished peeking kver the two. Seulgi mouthed an 'I will be back' to Joohyun and was replied with nod.

Seulgi went out and finds a grinning Seungwan. The taller squinted her eyes and the shorter still keep on grinning like an idiot.

"What?"

"Oh nothing.."

The bestfriends were starting to walk towards the girls who were on the shore.

"So Seul, is there going on between you and Joohyun?"

Seungwan pretended that she didn't know the news between her and Joohyun. Seulgi heavdd a sigh and scratched her head.

"I am courting her.."

Seungwan's mouth formed an 'O' shape while nodding. Seungwan predicts that the brunette had already fallen over the gorgeous goddess. So she decidwd to ask a question.

"Seul, what is Joohyun to you?"

Seulgi was surprised to receive a sudden question from her bestfriend.

"She's like the air."

The monolid woman looks at the view of the beach and smiles.

"Why?"

"Because now, i can't live without her."

That just made Seungwan laugh. Seulgi had been going with Byul and it seems like Byul's greasiness is infecting the bear.

"Yuck. So greasy, Seul."

Seungwan had her disgusted look on and Seulgi just chuckled while hitting her shoulder.

"Atleast now, i totally moved on from Krystal."

The older proudly said and wiggles her eyebrows. Seungwan just patted her back and gestures a good job sign.

"You thought i was done teasing you? Hell nah!"

Seungwan laughs at Seulgi's annoyed face.

"You look like a bear plus your greasiness, all in all, you're a greasy bear!! Yuck!!"

"Yah!"

Then Seungwan laughs at Seulgi's reaction and ran off then the brunette began chasing her bestfriend.

"Come back here you small olaf!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 1.6K 21
My life is a mess, everything is wrong, when I will be happy? Just once. Let me find a person or something that can make me happy and be a reason to...
77.6K 3.2K 27
Irene Bae is feeling unwanted by everyone she is been with and everyone who knows her.
19.2K 827 41
We met and got separated until we got reunited.
8.7K 395 20
How can you say that a love can be a poison? Because I'm experiencing it.