ship; CHANRO

By chogiwanese

LEE CHAN (markhyuck) PARK JIRO (chensung) ━━┅ everyone ships them, except for jiro. 🌼 𝙖 π™˜π™π™€π™œπ™žπ™«π™šπ™§π™¨οΏ½... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ seven ⌟

22.4K 1.4K 2K
By chogiwanese

chan opened his eyes and the first thing that came out from his head that made him sit up straight from his bed and throw his hands up in the air was, ❝no class!

he woke up earlier than the usual time but he didn't care, as long as it was finally their christmas break then he can do whatever he wants. he grabbed his phone from the bedside table and connected it with his speaker, blasting to his 90s playlist.

good morning room!❞ he greeted his own room before going out, bringing his speakers with him. the 90s music coming out from the speakers was echoing along the hallways but again, he didn't care. he then knocked his sister's room, ❝good morning my wonderful sister!

not waiting for any response, chan happily danced his way down the stairs. enjoying his taste of music the speakers is blasting. just when his favorite part came out, he paused from his tracks and sang the line out loud. it was more of a scream than a shout. finally satisfied, chan left his speakers down the coffee table and went to the kitchen to greet his parents one lovely morning.

stopping by counter, chan used his right hand for holding an invisible microphone and began singing again while bopping his head to the 90s music. mark and donghyuck is already used to this kind of noise. chan is always loud when there are no class or when he's bored.

but what if his parents is not home?

morning good my beautiful—❞ chan froze like ice.

there was a tall figure leaning by the sink. wearing an apron on, holding an apple was about to eat it, eyes on chan. the small male that just froze now gulped at the sight.

the tall figure smirked while taking a bite of the apple, ❝you sound like a dying whale.❞ and then went to remove the apron he is wearing.

j-jiro?

c-chan?❞ the older mocked and then giggled. ❝damn, that would have been so nice if i took a video of you.

and then show it to their children and share to them what their papa chan is like when there's no class— jiro immediately shook the thought off. what papa chan? and what children? he doesn't even like chan, that's what he thought.

where are you going?❞ the older furrowed his brows when he saw chan about to leave the kitchen.

i'm going to dig my own grave.❞ he just embarrassed himself in front of jiro, in front of the person he likes. it's not probably like anymore since the amount of time he keeps on thinking about jiro and how violent his heart always beats for him is getting unhealthy, it's now love.

just eat your breakfast.❞ jiro sighed, pointing at the dinning table who had food, which he cooked, for breakfast.

you cooked all these?❞ chan's jaw dropped, and mouth was drooling at the food.

jiro nodded, ❝who else?

the younger took a seat and took as much as it could fit his plate. but before eating, he turned to jiro who was still standing and pointed at the seat across him. ❝sit down.

i just came here to make sure that you guys eat.❞ jiro checked the wall clock and then went back to look at chan who had stuffed his mouth with food already, ❝i still have somewhere to go.

where's papa? dad?❞ he spoke with his mouth full, earning a look from jiro. he then gulped it down and mumbled a sorry at the older.

they, together with my parents, went out to buy things for christmas.❞ and he was told to take care of chan while they are out.

dahyun?

out to uncle nana's house.❞ after hearing that, chan choked from his food. jiro quickly poured him a glass of water and handed it to him. ❝you should slow down.

does this mean that he is alone with jiro? him and jiro, just the two of them, alone in his house? chan then shut his eyes tight and shook his head, he needed to think of rainbows and butterflies. they are still young, he is still eighteen and jiro is still nineteen. they need to control their hormones.

chan?

i need to control my hormones.

jiro had his mouth wide open, ❝what?

what?❞ chan blinked and just realized what he said, ❝i mean, what!?

sighing, jiro stood up properly. ❝just hurry up, i still need to go somewhere.

but it's supposed a rest day today.❞ chan pouted, eating a piece of chicken nugget. ❝where are you going?

school.❞ jiro groaned upon remembering the message he received last night. ❝the librarian caught me playing games inside the library.

nodding, chan was multitasking. he was eating a lot while listening to jiro. ❝that's sad.

and now they called me to spend my whole day to arrange the books back to their category.

he was about to dip the meat to the sauce but his head was raised up once he heard it, ❝i can help you.❞ his parents are out, jiro's parents are out, his sister is also out, and no one is going to disturb them. this is the perfect time to spend the day with jiro.

but the older scoffed, ❝no.

as much as he need help since he'll be doing this alone and there's thousands of books out there in their library, he didn't want to be with chan for long. he's already annoyed, not really to be honest, by his presence here what more in the library where they are alone in a quiet place? with the librarian, of course. alone together with the librarian.

i'll be good, i promise.

no.❞ there's a very big chance chan is going to mess up and get them in trouble which will lead to another punishment and this time they'll receive it together.

i'll do all the work.

that offer made jiro's ears twitch. he like the sound of it and can't help but smile, ❝that's not a bad idea.

and chan knows he'll regret it.

well actually, it's not a bad idea after all. seems like the library has some meeting to catch but and left them alone, making jiro put all the work to chan. but after a few hours of arranging the books, he was getting a hang of it. except for those who needed to be placed up high. he organized those at a table and planned to place it later after finishing those who are placed to where he can reach.

why am i lying to myself?❞ chan sighed, he told himself that stacking was fun but in reality, ❝this is tiring.

while the library was not around, jiro is just sitting at one of the comfortable chairs their library had and played a game in his phone.

chan clicked his tongue, ❝a prince life he is living.

he then started to think, what if jiro would actually stop playing? what if jiro helped him in stacking up the books? what if something between them happens since it's just the two of them inside the library—

you and your dirty mind chan.❞ the short male hit his head on tbe bookshelf he is facing, causing one book to fell and hit his head. ❝ah!

he groaned and rubbed his head, can this day get any worse? he's supposed to be at home, chillin and listening to 90s music all day. but no, he just had to be so whipped for jiro that he's now willing to do the punishment for him.

are you okay?

yeah, i'm fucking fi— wait.❞ chan turned around and now saw jiro towering over him, ❝jiro?

the older looked down at him, obviously worried, ❝that must have hurt.

yeah it did but i'm—❞ chan leaned back when the older's hand went to his cheeks to caress it. ❝w-what are you doing?

the tall male gave him a sweet smile, ❝i'll make the pain stop.❞ jiro then started to lean down and gave a kiss on top of chan's head.

that blew chan up. his face was flushed, his cheeks were heating up, his stomach was twisting, and he felt his legs shaking all of a sudden. what was jiro doing? chan then shook his head, it's probably because he's just worried. he nodded his head at his own thought. ❝thank you.

but then, when is jiro worried for him. jiro probably doesn't even care about his existence.

too busy on his thoughts, chan didn't notice jiro leaning down to match his height and is going forward, forward to his lips. he just realized when he felt jiro's lips on his. he blinked countless of times before widening his eyes. jiro was kissing him all of a sudden.

he snapped out from his senses and pushed jiro away lightly, ❝jiro what's wrong?❞ he was that confused that he didn't stutter.

the older didn't say anything and wrapped his arms around chan's small waist, leaning down once again for another kiss. chan had both of his arms on the older's chest but to his surprise, he didn't push jiro away. his mind was telling himself to stop jiro but his body was not moving and following what his mind is saying.

instead, he closed his eyes slowly before falling for the kiss. he felt jiro's lips moved, which he too just followed. their lips were in sync, pulling away for air and then connecting them back again. it didn't take them minutes for the kiss to heat up. chan furrowed his brows when he felt something poking his lower lip. he didn't know what it was. he felt cold hands going under his shirt and that made him let out a gasp. with that, he finally realized that it was jiro's tongue poking his lower lip, asking for entrance.

chan was then pushed back, making him hit the bookshelf lightly, while they kept on kissing. it didn't take long for chan to learn how jiro's tongue moved, and soon later he too followed him.

the two pulled away and looked at each other, breathing heavily. ❝i never knew kissing you would be this magical.❞ jiro chuckled lowly, sending shivers down to chan's spine.

the short male saw jiro lean down again, thinking that he wanted to kiss again but no, the older went to attack his neck. at first chan didn't feel anything wrong since jiro was just giving him short kisses but when the sucking and licking started, and when a sound came out of his mouth, that's when he realized that what they are doing was wrong.

h-hyung..❞ chan breathed out, loving the older's tongue swirling at that one part, ❝we're at the l-library..

i know..❞ jiro then started to find another spot to mark, causing chan to arch his back at the feeling. ❝are you okay?

y-yeah.. hm..

are you okay? chan!

the younger flinched from his place. his position was his forehead sticking to the bookshelf. his heart started beating very fast and loud, he can even hear it. he stood up properly and noticed that he was facing the bookshelf. he turned to the side and there was jiro, looking at him with brows furrowed.

don't go acting like you forgot everything because that's just a book that hit your head.❞ jiro bent down to get the book that fell down and hit it lightly on the younger's head, ❝not a soccer ball.

he spaced out. chan was still breathing heavily, his heart not slowling down, and sweat was forming in his forehead. what was he imagining? he's supposed to think of rainbows and butterflies. that clearly wasn't rainbows and butterflies.

seems like it affected your brain.❞ jiro held the younger's wrist and dragged him to a chair, making him sit on it. ❝i'll go arrange the rest. you just.. do what you do.

jiro left the boy who was still spacing out. looking back, chan was breathing heavily which scared him, did the book hit him hard? not thinking about it too much, jiro went back to check how many book sre left to stack and his jaw was dropped.

there were still a lot. chan hasn't even gone halfway through.

where's my guardian angel when i need him?❞ jiro sighed, stacking up ten books and bringing them to their designated category.

while working, his mind could take off chan's state. he will finally admit it, he's worried.

what's wrong with him?

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 13.1K 35
❝ if he wants it, he gets it. ❞ βͺ mark lee βœ• lee donghyuck ❫ β€· Β© dongcvs ━ 2021.
284K 12K 81
❝miss those days when you were always right beside me.❞
14.1K 528 26
Honestly, didn't know where I was going with this story when I started it so it's kind of all over the place but I hope you enjoy<3. |Minsung| |Hyu...