• Subway •

By bamgyubear

"I'm sorry, Eunyeon but..." "..he's calling the wedding off." More

Prologue
Chapter 1: His name
Chapter 2: Some fun?
Chapter 3: Home
Chapter 4: Return
Chapter 6: A sight
Chapter 7: He...what?
Chapter 8: Familiar
Chapter 9: Farewell
Chapter 10: Should I?
Chapter 11: Trip
Chapter 12: Pick?
Chapter 13: A phone call
Chapter 14: More?
Chapter 15: Hospital
Chapter 16: Neighbour
Chapter 17: A text
Chapter 18: Elevator
Chapter 19: A mission
Chapter 20: Danger
Chapter 21: A game?
Chapter 22: Confession
Chapter 23: Hesitation
Chapter 24: Disaster
Chapter 25: Sacrifice
Chapter 26: A kiss
Chapter 27: Ending scene
Epilogue
💌

Chapter 5: Lucky guy

1.6K 76 14
By bamgyubear

Eunyeon's POV

As Jungkook has suggested, we went for a walk around the park near my household, walking together in a steady matching pace.

"Eunyeon-ssi,"

I looked up to Jungkook, hearing my name escaped his lips. "Yes?"

"May I ask you a question?"

"Sure, why not," I said, looking down to my feet, kicking the little stones under my feet.

I noticed Jungkook looked hesitant to proceed with his question, as he flashed me a sheepish smile, awkwardly rubbing his nape.

"Um, do you regret knowing your boyfriend after he cancelled the wedding?"

Upon hearing his question, I darted my eyes to him, and he seems to be regretting his decision to ask me that question. "Um, you know what, just forget what I asked you earlier."

"Uh, okay,"

We walked around the park again, and I decided to take Jungkook to my favourite cafe.

I pushed the door opened, as bells that was hanging on the doorknob jingled, notifying the owner of the place that a customer has just walked in.

"I'll have matcha latte,"

I turned my head to Jungkook, his eyes scanning through the list of drinks, "Um, I'll have bubble milk tea,"

"Okay, that's it? One matcha latte and one bubble milk tea?", the girl at the counter asked.

I nodded at her, as she tapped her fingers on the computer screen, delivering our orders.

I was about to lend my money to the cashier girl, but Jungkook grabbed my wrist, stopping me from paying the drinks.

"I'll pay," he smiled.

"Okay,"

"Please be seated," the girl said, so we both headed to the vacant table of two at the corner, sitting comfortably while waiting for our orders.

We both sat there in silent, and somehow I feel awkward a little towards Jungkook after what had happened earlier.

Mom is being a little too annoying.

Right at that moment, a girl with a short brown hair came towards our direction, holding a tray in her hands.

She was about to place the drinks on our table, but then she accidentally tripped, as the drink spilled all over the place, including my shirt.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!", she apologized, as I looked down to my stained shirt.

I smiled at her, "It's fine, it's fine! You didn't mean to,"

"I am really sorry," she apologized again, bowing a few times at me.

"It's okay, just clean this up.", I said, referring to the mess.

"Um, Eunyeon-ssi," Jungkook softly spoke, as I shifted my attention to him, who looked away from me.

"Yeah?"

"Um, your...um, is showing," he awkwardly mumbled, pointing at me.

I looked down to myself, and I just realized that my stained shirt is slightly translucent, showing my bright red bra.

"Oh crap," I cursed underneath my breath, standing up from my seat.

"I'll go wash up," I informed Jungkook, and left to the restroom.

I looked at my reflection on the mirror, focusing on my quite bad stained shirt.

"Ah, what am I going to do now?", I groaned to myself as I tried to wash the stains away.

Now that it's clean, I looked down to my shirt, and damn, my bra is really showing off.

"How am I supposed to go home like this?"

And right at that moment, someone knocked on the restroom door as I snapped my head at the door.

"Eunyeon-ssi?"

Recognizing Jungkook's voice, I opened the door slightly, only my head popped out at the door, not wanting to come out with a translucent shirt.

"Oh, Jungkook,"

He handed me a Gucci shopping bag, "Here, I bought you a new top,"

"Oh my god, thanks, Jungkook! You're my life saver! But it doesn't have to be Gucci though,"

"It's fine, it's not that expensive anyways," he smiled genuinely.

"Thanks, I'll get change first,"

"Alright, I'll be waiting outside,"

I nodded as he left, so I went back in, changing into the sky blue long cardigan with a white tee attached to it.

"Hm, this looks good,"

I put my shirt into the shopping bag and walked out of the restroom, making my way towards our table.

There I saw Jungkook sitting alone, eyes glued on his phone screen, watching a video.

And from afar, I could see him laughing at the video he's watching, the corner of his eyes wrinkled into a smile.

That damn smile.

I approached him, and sat back on my previous seat, and the table is clean too, unlike before, with our drinks spilled.

And not forgetting that our newly made orders are here too.

"I ordered our drinks again, since the previous ones are spilled.", Jungkook said.

I took a sip on my matcha latte, and it was so good. I have always loved matcha latte.

I don't drink coffees so this is all I can enjoy here, other than the bubble teas.

"What were you watching?", I asked him, remembering how much he enjoyed the video earlier.

"Oh, I was watching a video of my cousin riding his tricycle and accidentally hit a tree," he laughed again.

"Omg, is he okay?"

"Yeah, he's fine," he smiled.

"Jungkook-ssi,"

"Hm?", he just hummed in response as he was sipping on his bubble milk tea.

"Aren't you planning to get married?"

Jungkook choked on his drink, upon hearing my sudden question, as I panicked, knowing that I had just made the guy in front me choking on his drink.

He was still coughing, while patting his chest lightly.

"I'm sorry!", I apologized, concerned about him.

As he cooled down a bit, he smiled at me, shaking his head lightly, "It's okay,"

"Oh god, I thought I was going to die,"

I laughed at his statement, not finding any logic in what he said.

"Yah, you were just choking on a bubble milk tea!"

He laughed too, "Well, but still! I struggled, okay?"

"I guess we're even, while I got my shirt stained, you got choked on your drink", I laughed.

"Yeah, you're right," he chuckled, nodding his head vigorously.

"Anyways, you're free tomorrow?", I asked as soon as we both stopped laughing.

"Yeah, why?"

"I'm bringing you to my favourite place. Well, if you want to," I said.

"Hm, sounds good. I'm in,"

"Alright,"

"Eunyeon-ssi,"

I looked up to him as soon as I heard he called my name. "Yes?"

"About your question, um, I don't think I am going to get married for the time being,"

"Oh, okay,"

"It's just that I haven't found the girl that I really think I could spend the rest of my life with,"

"Oh, it's fine,"

"But you know what--I'm just saying, okay? The guy who gets to have you as his wife someday is so lucky,"

"Like really lucky,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

967K 41.3K 34
" since you stole my boy, I am stealing yours. " -jjk
106K 4.6K 31
"If there is lies, there must be the truth right?" The cheater, the villain and the unknown all in one story.
49.3K 2.4K 30
"I'm not sorry Namjoon..you deserve to be hated." -Jin "don't make me repeat my words jin." -Namjoon In which namjoon and jin were married but soon...
91.1K 2K 19
"If you guys make me chose I'm leaving right now" The boys all looked at each other. "We all agreed that we'll share you"