KREPTOON (The Deal) Jenlisa...

By Jenlichaesoo

"Actress Jennie and Lisa was caught drunk kissing each other in one of a famous bar in the whole Kreptoon." T... More

A/N
K1 "Problem/ Meeting"
K2 "Decision"
K3 "Party"
K4 "Blackmail"
K5 "Hope"
K6 "First Shoot/ Encounter (Jane)"
K7 "First Shoot/ Encounter (Liesa)"
K8 "Confused"
K9 "Unknown"
K10 "New Characters"
K11 "Surprise"
K12 "Jinlisa Shoot"
K13 "Manager Oppa"
K14 "Bully"
K15 "X Academy / Kim & Im"
K16 "Ex Boyfriend"
K17 "Maybe"
K18 "Counselor"
K19 "Cold"
K20 "Start ILY"
K21 "The Deal"
K22 "Believing the Lie"
K23 "First Date"
K25 "Just Go With The Flow"
K26 "Hidden"
K27 "Hangout"
K28 "I Hate That I Love Her"
K29 "Script"
K30 "Real Pretending"
K31 "Started with a Kiss"
K31.2 "A Kid Warning"
K31.3 "Marked"
K32 "Capture"
K33 "Noona"
K34 "OT4"
K35 "Bars & Wall"
K36 "Magic Word"
K37 "Fine"
K38 "Fire"
K39 "I am Jennie Kim"
K39.0 "Kryptonite"
K40 "My Nini"
K41 "Loving the Play"
K42 "Too"
K42.0 "JenLiChaeSoo"
K43 "Iya"
K44 "Exes"
K45 "Little Demon"
K46 "New Deal"
K47 🔞 "First"
K47.0 🔞 "A Night To Remember"
K48 "Hana, Dul, Set"
K49 "Lied"
K50 "Root to Fruit"
K51 "In-Laws Reverse"
K52 "Epilogue"
JenLisa Images 0.2
JenLisa Images 0.3 -Special Chap?-
K Special 🔞 "Birthday Present"

K24 "Unnie"

7.7K 235 25
By Jenlichaesoo

JANE'S POV

It's weekend and I'm going somewhere today.

I drove until I arrived at my destination. I parked my car and went out.

"Supermar'Kim'" I read the store name. My parents own it. So I do have a right to own it too, right? The name kinda sounds comic for me though, but it's catchy so just let it be.

I went inside and look for a specific person. Where is she?

I look every corner of the shelf and there she is with Jinny, one of our worker. She's rich actually but hardheaded that's why her parents want her to work here for 100 days to discipline her and to train her before they'll let her manage their own company. She was assigned as a manager here. Her parents and my parents were business partners and they do try to help each other.

I approach them. They were laughing. Having fun huh?

"Ahem" I cleared my throat to get their attention and look at me shocked.

"Jen------ I mean Miss Kim, Good morning" that's Jinny. Ow looks like she started to learn her lessons huh.

Respect to the owner, check.

I did not respond to her. I look at Liesa.
"Go to the head manager's office" I command her.

Then I turn my back and begun to walk.

I stopped when I felt like she did not move. I turn to look at her again and I'm right. She's still standing there.

"Didn't you heard me?" I raised my brow.

She then excused herself to Jinny. You should have told her goodbye instead. *smirk*

We are now inside the HM office. This is at second floor of this store.

"Ms. Kim glad to see you here" the hm said politely. I forgot her name. "What can I do for you?" She asked.

"I'll make it on point. I want you to fire her" I pointed at Liesa and her eyes widen in shock.

"What? Ms. Kim?" she look at me confuse.

"Are---you serious Ms. Kim? Why would I fire her?" The manager asked.

"Yes, I'm serious and don't ask. I want it to happen so just do it" I said plainly.

"But Ms. Ki------"

"Okay you choose. Fire her or lose your job? That easy" I look at her sharply. Why am I wasting my time asking her to fire this girl if I can just do it my self?

She look at Liesa.

"I'm sorry but I need my job" she apologize to her.

I smirk. Good choice.

"But ma'am I need this too. Ms. Kim please" she look at me with pleading eyes.

I shake my head.

"Go change your clothes and put that to trash after, cause you won't work here anymore" I said plainly.

"But Ms. Kim----" I did not let her finish her sentence when I drag her to their locker room

"Go change" I commanded.

"Ms. Kim please, I need this job, and I did not do anything wrong for you to fire me" she pleaded.

"I don't care, and I'm not the one who fired you" I look at her coldly

"But you commanded her to do it" I just ignore her.

I walk to the door.

"Change, I'll wait for you outside" then I closed the door not waiting for her response.

I'm seating here in the chair right infront of the store. We have a set of table and chairs infront and inside the store for the customer who wanted to stay here for a while since we are 24/7.

What's taking her long?

I'm getting impatient now.

Then I heard the door open. I saw her with Jinny.

Jinny approached me and complain on why did I fire Liesa, but I just ignore her and drag Liesa again.

I stopped when we reached the parking space. I look at her.

"Why did you do that?" She asked and her voice gaved me a hint of little irritation.

"You agreed to my condition right?" I said talking about helping her.

"Yes, and.... I thought you're going to help, but you're making it worst. Ms. Kim you don't understand, I need this job, and because you fired I have to find another one" I can sense anger on her voice.

"You're mad I can tell. Want me to stop this? Want me to stop helping you?" I kept my cold stare and voice to her.

She just look at me without any words. "See you can't even decline" I said.

"And you're taking advantage of it" she said seriously.

Well yes, I am.

I laugh sarcasticly. "You're right, I guess. So what is your answer?"

"No"

"No?" I laughed again. "Okay. Make sure you won't regret your decision. Can't wait to see you miserable on monday, and good luck in finding your new job" I mock and turn my back.

"You're the reason why Irene has been doing shıts to me. Why can't you just help me without your condition?" she shouted a little. Losing patience huh?

"I don't care if I'm the reason. It isn't my fault on the first place, I did not ask her nor command her to that."

"What do you want? I can't be your slave anytime, I need to work, I'm not as rich as you are"

"Then work for me, I'll pay you" I sound arrogant.

"I'm not begging for your money, I just want you to help me stop them from bullying"

"Look, I'm not doing this the way you think it is. But if you don't want my way then okay, let's just stop this."

"Wait-----------" she heave a sigh "okay fine. I'll work for you. But how can this stop them?"

I smirk. "Just trust me. So to make it clear. You agree to my condition, am I right?"

"Yes"

"Okay, good. We'll start today. From now on, I want you to be my personal maid and you'll do everything I want"
I don't know why I'm doing this but.. hmmm. This sounds fun.

"Not everything" I heard her whisper.

"Are you saying something?"

"No."

"And.... Cut! Good job girls, you never fail to amaze me" Mr. Yang praised us

"Thank you Mr. Yang" both of us answered and bow.

I look at Lisa. "Want to have lunch slave?" I ask her smirking.

"Hey I'm not your slave."

"You are, come on I'm hungry" then I drag her to where her car is. "Drive for me" I commanded

"We're not shooting anymore, just to inform you, but fine. Where do you want to eat your highness?" Then she open the door for me. I smiled at her action.

"You decide"

"Hmmm"

She brought me here at the mall. We are wearing our disguise but not too much that people will expect us for something else.

Then she drag me to somewhere. I thought she's going to bring me to a restaurant or somewhere where we can order food, but we're here at sm store.

"Why are you pouting?" She asked laughing. "You made me decide so, here we are. We're going to buy ingredients on the dish you're going to cook." She smiled. "You told me you're going to cook for me right?" And she suddenly become shy.

"Why I do I feel that I'm the slave here?"

"Yah unnie! Why are you taking that 'slave thingy' seriously?" She whined.

Aish. This kid.

"Cause I love owning you baby. My slave is only mine" I said flirty.

Then I saw her smirk. "Really?" She asked with the same flirty tone.

"Why, you don't want it?"

"No, I love it. Such a possessive unnie" she laughed.

I look at her seriously. "Tsk. Let's go Manoban" I said plainly and walk pass her.

I told her to stop calling me unnie but aishhh.

Then suddenly I felt a hand snake on my waist and I'm sure knows who owns it. She's backhugging me. I hid my smile.

"What are we going to buy unnie?" Hearing her call me that again change my mood immediately.

Seriously Manoban.

I took her hands off and walk faster.

"Hey unnie, wait up" I did not listen instead I walk faster.

"Hey Jennie, what's with the rush, can you slow down?" she said grabbing my arm. She's fast.

Then a sudden lighting flash to us. Cameras. I look at where it came from and saw a group of girls fan girling to us.

"Hi Jennie unnie, Lisa unnie, can we take a picture with you? We're a very big fan of both of you" the girl with blond hair asked shy.

"Ofcourse come here" Lisa accepted and they went closer to us.

I grabbed Lisa's arm and hug it to keep her on place.

They also ask for an autograph.

Then they left after. How did they knew it was us?

We bought what we need and I ask her to drive us in my house.

We are now on my kitchen. She help me chop the ingredients. And I started cooking. She's just watching me.

"I might melt, because of your stare" I stated smiling.

She just smile, showing me her perfect white teeth. "I wish we could be like this forever. I am yours, you are mine. No act, all real"

--------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading!

Love yah!
Take care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 4.1K 36
Hello, my loves! 🌹 The girls are waiting... 👀 ☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆ 🌅 Cover By: @HONEYFLOWERbp Started: Feb 09, 2021 Completed: Mar 31, 2023 (I might post mo...
121K 2.3K 32
This story is base off of some of my real excpierences with some fun and entertaining fluff in there too, and/or possible smut. I'm gonna try and not...
124K 3K 34
Taehyung bullies Lisa because she is not pretty at all. She then confess to him that she likes him. He doesn't except it and embarrass her. She came...
251K 9.2K 15
Jennie Kim only plan was to study with her friends at her favorite diner. What she didn't expect was to meet a tall, blonde beauty named Lalisa Manob...