KREPTOON (The Deal) Jenlisa...

By Jenlichaesoo

"Actress Jennie and Lisa was caught drunk kissing each other in one of a famous bar in the whole Kreptoon." T... More

A/N
K1 "Problem/ Meeting"
K2 "Decision"
K3 "Party"
K4 "Blackmail"
K5 "Hope"
K6 "First Shoot/ Encounter (Jane)"
K7 "First Shoot/ Encounter (Liesa)"
K8 "Confused"
K9 "Unknown"
K10 "New Characters"
K11 "Surprise"
K12 "Jinlisa Shoot"
K13 "Manager Oppa"
K14 "Bully"
K15 "X Academy / Kim & Im"
K16 "Ex Boyfriend"
K17 "Maybe"
K18 "Counselor"
K19 "Cold"
K21 "The Deal"
K22 "Believing the Lie"
K23 "First Date"
K24 "Unnie"
K25 "Just Go With The Flow"
K26 "Hidden"
K27 "Hangout"
K28 "I Hate That I Love Her"
K29 "Script"
K30 "Real Pretending"
K31 "Started with a Kiss"
K31.2 "A Kid Warning"
K31.3 "Marked"
K32 "Capture"
K33 "Noona"
K34 "OT4"
K35 "Bars & Wall"
K36 "Magic Word"
K37 "Fine"
K38 "Fire"
K39 "I am Jennie Kim"
K39.0 "Kryptonite"
K40 "My Nini"
K41 "Loving the Play"
K42 "Too"
K42.0 "JenLiChaeSoo"
K43 "Iya"
K44 "Exes"
K45 "Little Demon"
K46 "New Deal"
K47 šŸ”ž "First"
K47.0 šŸ”ž "A Night To Remember"
K48 "Hana, Dul, Set"
K49 "Lied"
K50 "Root to Fruit"
K51 "In-Laws Reverse"
K52 "Epilogue"
JenLisa Images 0.2
JenLisa Images 0.3 -Special Chap?-
K Special šŸ”ž "Birthday Present"

K20 "Start ILY"

7.2K 211 64
By Jenlichaesoo

JENNIE'S POV

"You didn't even bother to visit me" Manoban pouted.

Tsk.

She's infront of me. Annoying me early in the morning again.

Now I regret that I came here early.

We are not in the Academy. We are here in YG studio that they set up like a mansion house. Because we are going to shoot the scene where they are going to teach us a dance moves for the project mentioned in the movie series.

Back to Manoban.

She's been following me wherever I go. And all she did is complain.

"I have watched and read that FRIENDS visit their FRIEND if they are sick" she acts like a little kid who did not get what she want. "They even take care of their sick FRIEND"

"Aish will you shut up Manoban!" I shouted out of irritation, but it isn't loud enough. "And please stop following me!"

"Okay"

"What?" I didn't heard what she said because she whispered it unclear.

"I said okay" she said casually. "I'll shut up and I won't follow you" woah, that's new. She obey easily. That is so not her.

But good for me.

I just followed her with my eyes while she step away.

But then she stop.

Turning her head looking at me again.

"What?" I furrowed my brow.

"You're not going to stop me?" She asked

"Stop you from what?" I asked back

"From walking away" oh cold. What's up with her?

Tsk. But I'm colder "Why would I? I ask you to, so I won't stop you" I said as a matter of fact.

"Okay" she said plainly. Then continue to walk away.

And as I said I didn't stop her. She wish!

*

*

*

*

Until now she didn't dare to approach me.
Not that I'm waiting for her to approach me huh.

*

*

*

*

*

I am with Rośe, Jisoo unnie, and ofcourse Manoban.

Minzy unnie is now teaching us the choreo.

I admit. I am amaze to Manoban right now.

Shhh. Don't tell it to her okay. Just you and me.

She dance as if nothing.

She's making the dance looks so easy.

Her body does all the move gracefully.

Staring is rude Jen. Stop staring at her.

I can't help it.

I want to look away but my eyes don't cooperate.

Instead of looking at the instructor I am looking at Manoban.

She is moving like she know the dance so long.

When infact Minzy just taught us the choreo 10 minutes ago.

And now she's dancing it like she own it.

Okay Jennie stop complimenting her.

"Cut!!!!!" I almost jump out of shock when I heard Mr. Yang shouted.

And. That's when I realized we are on going. The shoot was on-going.

Shıtttt. What did I do?

What happened?

'I think I will get scolded today'

That's what I have in mind when I saw Mr. Yang walking towards me.

Hays, Jen stop spacing out you stupid.

Aishh this is Manoban's fault.

I'll just prepare my ears for som------

"Hey Jennie, you okay? You're spacing out" Mr. Yang asked when he got infront of me.

I nodded. "Yes Mr. Yang, I'm sorry"

"Well, it's fine. Actually it helps" Huh?

"What do you mean?" It helps? It helps that I space out during the shoot.

'It helps that you get on your own world staring at Lisa during the shoot'

Mr. Yang chuckled.
"Forget it. But don't do the same on the next scene okay. We have to see the connection, specially between you and Lisa, okay?" I just nodded.

Manoban is still avoiding me.

What's up with her?

She annoys me more by doing that. Why is that?

"Hey" I look at Kai who is now beside me.

"Hey" I smiled

This past few months Kai and I often hangout. Sometimes with some other friends and somethimes only the two of us, well no not really, we always have someone with us.

It's fun actually. Like the old days.

But the only difference is that, it is just a friendly hangout, no more than that.

I don't know what happened. I am hundred percent sure that I loved him back then. But now, what I feel for him is just purely for friends. And I'm sure with that.

But he often told me that he missed the old us. And he wanted to start a new one. He asked me if she can court me again. And all I answered is 'I'm happy that we're friends.' Other term for saying 'no'. Because I don't feel like going back to the old us.

"Do you mind if I ask something?" He scratched his nape.

"Ahm. No. What is it?" I look at him but he's looking to where Manoban and the two flirty creature was. No other than Bobby and Jinny.

They are laughing to I don't know why. As if I care. The two is obviously flirting with her and it seems like she's enjoying it. Tsk.tsk. So that is why she didn't even approach me. Cause she's busy flirting with others.

"Have you already developed your feeling to Manoban?" He asked that causing me to look at him, like seriously. Well that shocked me though.

"What's with the question?" I asked annoyed and then look at the flirty creatures.

Hayss. It annoys me even more.

Stupid me. I shouldn't have watch them on the first place.

But.... Aishh. I don't know. I wanted to drag Manoban right now, take her away from the two flirts.

And why would I do that?

"You look jealous. I just assume that you have fallen to Lisa, the way you look at them right now, if your stare could kill, they are probably dead now, especially Bobby and Jinny" he laughed. What is he saying? Is he out of his mind? Me falling to Manoban, that's impossible.

"What are you saying? You know, you really suck in predicting and assuming things"

"You can say that. But I'm sure now. And why did you reject me on the first place?"

I don't know also.

"Hmmm. I just don't feel like ammmm... it would be another issue again.. so no for now" I answered unassure.

"So I still have a chance, is that what you mean?" He asked with hope.

"Aaaaaa-----"

He laughed "You don't have to answer, I know it's a 'no', a big no." I kept my mouth shot and continue to look at the three happy creature. Tsk. "You know what. Don't stop yourself. I know people will accept both of you. I love you Jen, I mean it, but I agree to them."

Agree to who?

"You know what. I don't get you."

"Stop confusing your own self when infact you know exactly what your heart says." He stop and look at me "Love won't work if no one makes a move. In your case, it seems like both of you don't have a plan to let out your own feelings. People around you is helping you, but the problem is.... both of you. Their help will be nothing if both of you don't cooperate. You two should stop playing numb." That's long and confusing. What exactly his point is?

Who the həll is helping us?

"I don't know what to say. But I'm telling you, stop, you're getting it wrong" I defended

"Well that's exactly the problem here. You were indenial. You kept saying you don't know eventhough you know it. Will you guys stop building your own wall to block each other. Break it instead"

"I love you" it's a lie I know. But I don't know what to say. He's making me confuse.
But yes. In some part. I do get what he meant.

"Hahaha I don't believe you" see he just laugh at me. "Why don't you say that to her instead"

"Why would I? Kai I don't love her." Now he irritates me.

"Who?" Aishhhhh. Why do he have to ask?

"Manoban" I answered seriously. I am looking at her laughing with the two.

And I can tell. This man beside me just smirked.

"Jen if I were you. I'll be honest to my feelings. I'm just warning you before it's too late. I don't want you to do the same mistake that I did."

Then he left.

He left me confuse. I don't know what to do.

But then. I don't know what gotten inside me that I stood up, went to the three creature and drag Manoban not minding the two.

This is how Kai's words affect me. I guess.

Okay, you guys have been wanting to hear this to me. And to make this story short. Yes, I like Manoban. I don't know if I like her more than what I think.

Sorry if I take too long.

I'm not as brave as Manoban who can say what she really feel. And I won't tell it to her. So it's a secret again okay. Don't tell it to others.

Hmfff. As if you can, duh.....

"Hey unnie why did you drag me. I'm still talking wi----------"

"Do you like me?" Yes I cut her words with my sudden question.

Yes, I'm not as brave as her. But I'm not as coward as her too.

She maybe brave enough to tell me that she likes me but she isn't brave enough to make me feel that she trully like me.

'You always push her away, ignore her and say mean things to her. Who would have the guts to stay if you treat them like that Jen?' My inner self asked me.

Based on her reaction, she's shocked. Ofcourse who wouldn't Jen.

"Yes, I do. I always say that to you. But I guess you never believe it"

"Then why are you flirting with them?" don't act like a jealous girlfriend Jen. She just like you, not love, it's different.

"Flirting who?" Then she look at where I pointed. "I'm not, we're just having fun"

Having fun again huh?

"You always say that Manoban" I'm looking at her with my sharp eye.

"It's Lisa, unnie, call me by my first name. And will you stop getting jealous you're the only one I like, don't worry" then she wink at me.

"I like you too" o no did I say that loud?

"What did you say unnie?"

Ooo----- reason, reason come on...

Aishh why can't I think.

But then I heard her chuckle

"Don't lie unnie, if this is because of later's scene. Don't worry you can count on me, you don't have to say those words if you don't mean it. Really"

She smiled then left.

And it was too late for me to react. What did just happened?

She didn't believe me. What the həll?

Damn it. Why do people won't believe me if I say I like or love them. Damn you Manoban! You numb.

*

*

*

And the shoot continues.

We should look like we are so connected for the movie.

And yes, she really did a great job.

And it fvcking annoys me.

She did not fvcking believe me.

She just acted everything out. Sometimes I do really question if she really like me.

Is she serious?

But I don't care cause I am sure of what i feel right now.

It took me long to realize that I like her. But she did not believe me. She did not fvckin believe my feelings for her.

Fvck y0u Manoban. You'll pay for it.

I'll make you fall for me. Deeper and deeper until you can't escape.

*

*

*

*

THIRD PERSON's POV

"How things going dear?"

"Have you fix things between you and the Kim's Princess?" A man asked.

"We're getting there appa, I just have to eliminate someone out of the frame again" a woman smirked assuring the man

"O I see. But make it sooner okay? I'll hang up now. Bye baby take care, sarangheyo"

"Love yo-----------toot---toot" she did not finished what she was about to say when the other line turn off the call.

The girl heave a sigh.

'I'll make sure you'll be mine, if that's the only way I can get back my happiness' she had in her thought.

-------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

Love you!

Take care!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 156 17
āœŖš•šØš¢šœšž šŒšžš¬š¬ššš šžāœŖ "Love..." "Oh, my God, I've had way too much wine today." "Well, I wanted to tell you that..." "I want you to know how mu...
146K 4.7K 39
Bare in mind that this is a Fanfiction. Everything you read here are all imagination ;) No hate lets just support Includes *MATURED* content, read a...
62.1K 1.9K 31
Sometimes the one you want is the one you least suspect.....Jennie Kim craves order and structure. As the member that held BLACKPINK together, it's h...
251K 9.2K 15
Jennie Kim only plan was to study with her friends at her favorite diner. What she didn't expect was to meet a tall, blonde beauty named Lalisa Manob...