Arranged Marriage ( Completed)

بواسطة prijongsuk

It's been decided. Phana's fate has ended when his parents had come up with the decision of marrying him to t... المزيد

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Hottieeee
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter -31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Author's Note

Chapter 6

6K 330 18
بواسطة prijongsuk

Pha's POV

   I dropped my bags in the door way of the hotel room and ran into the lounge and went to the balcony doors. I opened them and let the wind blow, ruffling my hair. I grabbed onto the railing and looked out onto the horizon. The beachfront resorts in Hua Hin are really the best.

   "Yeah, leave your bags in the door way so people can trip over them” Forth called out. I didn't care what he thought or said as of that moment because I am on my honeymoon, even if it meant being married to Forth. I went back into the lounge and saw Forth pull both our bags into the bedroom.

   I followed him in and saw a double bed on centre of the room and one side of the room was completely covered by French windows overseeing the beach. I opened the door that led outside and went out. It had a jet jacuzzi with a lounge chair on one side and a hammock and some table and chairs on other side. I ruffled my hair and smiled, satisfied that this might be the best place to relax and let go.

   I went back into the bedroom and saw Forth laying half his body on the bed, while his feet rested on the floor. He looked a lot tired. I crept up to him to see if he was sleeping. His eyes were closed and his chest moved slowly up and down.

   'Maybe he is asleep...should I wake him or not?‘ I thought. 'No I shouldn't.

   I sat down beside him and let out a deep sigh. I rested my elbows on my knees and placed my head in my hands.

   "What to do? I'm so bored!" I mumbled quietly. I dropped onto the bed and turned my head to face Forth.

   'So bored! Why are you sleeping you idiot!' I thought

   "Ugh, I guess I should be a good husband and put you in bed...that is if you're not too fat to be moved" I said towards Forth.

   I took of his shoes and moved some of the duvet away. I pulled him up into right side of the bed and rested his head on to the pillow. My face was a bit red after all the lifting and pulling I had to do. Forth was wearing a long sleeve top and shorts.

   'It’s going to be hot...owwhh, you had to wear a stupid long sleeved top! Always causing me hell and you’re not even awake!’

   I carefully lifted the top over his head, revealing his white wifebeater. You lifted up the duvet halfway up his chest and slumped down into the bed beside him to take a small rest.

   "Ugh, Stupid Forth, always making me do the work!" I mumbled not wanting to wake up Forth. I felt a hand pull me onto the pillow beside Forth's head. He wrapped his arms around me tightly just like the first time.

   "Forth, let me go you twat!" you hissed. "Shh I'm trying to sleep” Forth mumbled.

   "Oh you’re so annoying! I can't believe I even thought of being nice!" I shouted, hitting his arm.

   "Oh God, you’re just as annoying! Now go to sleep" Forth said and settled into the bed once again. He prepared to fall asleep but still kept the tight grip around me. I let out a sigh and closed my eyes too.

   "Stupid jerk!" I mumbled making Forth chuckle lightly before we both fell into a deep sleep.

Forth's POV

   I rested an elbow on the pillow and placed my head in hand. I watched as Pha's eyes finally ftuttered open. I greeted him with a smile. His face screwed up as the bright light hit his face.

   "Why are you looking at me like that?" Pha asked, as he stretched his arm.

   "I think you know..." I said, wiggling my eyebrows.

   "I think I don’t” he said, "Wait, you're not thinking about sex, are you?"

   "Bingo!” I cheered.

   "You're bloody crazy!" Pha turned to the other side and faced away from me and tried to sleep.

   His arm was outside onto the duvet and I slowly crept to it. I grazed my fingers softly up from his hand up to his shoulder. Then I gently stroked his upper arm.

   I could see that he tried hard to ignore me but I could also feel the shiver my fingers caused.

   "You’re annoying me Forth! Leave me alone!" He cried out.

   I placed my lips on the top of his shoulder and moved up to his neck, giving it a lick. He quickly turned with widened eyes and pushed me at least an arm’s length away from him. He kept his hands on my chest to stop me from coming any further.

   "You are so fucking crazy! When I say leave me alone, I mean it" Pha said firmly.

   A smile crept on my face and I simply removed his hands off of me. Then I held on to his wrist and pulled him closer. "I’m not crazy, just really horny" I whisphered.

Pha's POV

   I was dumbfounded when he swiftly moved on top of me. I looked straight into his eyes, speechless. I opened my mouth hoping something would come out, anything. But instead I was interrupted by an abrupt moan.

   Forth had suddenly pressed his lips against my neck. He sucked hard at my sweet spot making me cry out in pleasure.

   His hands ran up my thighs and pushed my legs further apart. They grazed up my t-shirt and rested on my chest. He settled between my legs and grinded against me. His thumb grazed on my nipples, rubbing it.

   My mind was blank for a moment; there were no thoughts of panic or my conscience speaking to me. And for that small moment I just let Forth do what he wanted and drown myself in the pleasure he is giving me.

   Forth’s teeth slightly pulled at my neck, making me moan out in pain and pleasure. But then suddenly my brain refocused and realised what I was doing.

   "F-forth..." I whispered, "you need to stop..."

   Forth took his lips off my neck and removed his hand and rested his forehead on my shoulder.

   'Gah, so close' he mumbled.

   He finally looked up from my shoulder and looked at me.

   "I do not see what the problem is" Forth said, "We’re married now!"

   "Yes, but arranged to be married! We do not like each other and you want us to have sex?" I barked.

   "Why does everything have to be so complicated? You want to do it, I want to do it, let's just do it already" Forth growled.

   "I do not want to do it!" I said.

   "Oh Puh-lease babe, if i hadn’t stopped we would have been doing it by now and you'd be screaming my name" Forth mocked. I rolled my eyes at him.

   "Are you going to get off me or what?” I probed. Forth dropped himself beside me, obviously annoyed at me.

   I sat up on the bed and looked at Forth. He returned the stare and wouldn't break from my eyes.

   "We will do it babe! This honeymoon isn't over yet!" Forth specified.

   "Over my dead body" I snapped and got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom.

   "That can be arranged!" Forth called out.

   "Don’t make me come over there and dismember you!” I bellowed. Forth simply chuckled. 'Horny sleaze' I grumbled.

A/N
    Enjoy. Vote and Comment.

Love
Prijongsuk

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

17.9K 699 31
A story based on a stupid question "How can we be so different and feel so much alike?" Ps. I'm fully aware with my english, it's sucks, I know, so...
124K 3.9K 21
[TAEKOOK SWITCH] ---Completed--- Taehyung and Jungkook belongs to different packs, run in different territories. Tae turned 18 half an year ago...
95K 5.5K 24
Forth Jaturapom has had enough. He's lost countless relationships because he can't seem to take that last step into intimacy. Never again. He's going...
21.7K 861 16
Anaxiphilia; the act of falling in love with the wrong person. Taehyung fell. He fell and fell harder and harder everyday, but with the wrong person...