Don't Call Me Daddy

Af Droplets-Of-Rain

It was a surreptitious type of love, one that was inevitably going to end in heartache. But that... Mere

0:00| s y n o p s i s
00:01| c a p i t u l o u n o
00:02| c a p i t u l o d o s
00:04| c a p t i t u l o t r e s
00:05 | c a p t u l o c u a t r o
00:06 | c a p i t u l o c i n c o
// a u t h o r s n o t e //
00.07 | c a p i t u l o s i e s
00.08| c a p i t u l o s i e t e
00.09| c a p i t u l o o c h o
00.11 |c a p i t u l o d i e z
00.12 |c a p i t u l o o n c e
00.13 | c a p i t u l o d o c e

00.10 | c a p i t u l o n u e v e

1K 28 17
Af Droplets-Of-Rain

- U N E D I T E D -

- c h a p t e r n i n e -

    I wasn't expecting Adam to actually take me to get ice cream. He didn't even like ice cream enough to drive thirty minutes to get it like he had tonight. But I loved ice cream. I'd go to the ends of the earth for a mouthful of it.

   I licked my strawberry ice cream covered lips and moaned. The way the creaminess coated my tongue was delightful.

    Adam chuckled, his eyes studying me intently. I gulped down a spoonful of the ice cream and gave him a sheepish smile.

  "Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask focusing on his features. His sapphire eyes softened.

"Can't I look at you like this?"

My nose scrunched. "You're looking at me with a weird face," I say propping another spoonful of icy goodness into my mouth.

He licked his dry lips, his eyes locked on the creamy goodness in my hands.

"You can have some if you want." I slightly place the bowl in front of him. His eyes growing somewhat unsteady as he stared at me. What was wrong now? Did he not like strawberry ice cream?

He could of gotten ice cream. Heck what was the point of driving thirty minutes to not even get ice cream for himself? This man always left me dazed and confused.

My eyes wandered around the small ice cream parlor. The empty chairs and bright pink open sign were distracting enough for me to drift off into my thoughts. My chaotic thoughts. I didn't want to think about papa I didn't want to think about anything but the bowl of ice cream sitting in front of me.

   Suddenly a warm touch brought me back into reality. Adam swiftly cupped my cheek leaving me speechless and in utter shock. His glossy eyes bore into my dull ones. His gaze intensifying, melting my insides and made my toes scrunch.

His eyes flickered down to my lips and his thumb carefully wiped the cream from my mouth. A smug smirk tugged at the corners of his lips as he brought up the thumb that had wiped away the ice cream to his mouth. Without avoiding my gaze he licked his thumb. My jaw dropped.

My heart began to race, I didn't know what this feeling I had swarming in my stomach was. My legs wobbled feeling what was in between my legs clench. I gasped and covered my face with my shaky hands hopping he wouldn't see my flustered face.

    He chuckled loudly his laugh echoing around the empty parlor. His voice was so intoxicating and beautiful. It made me feel uneasy but calm at the same time.

     I peaked at him in between of one of my fingers. He had mischief look dancing on his face making me swarm in my seat.

   His fingers softly pulled my hands from my face. My face instantly heating up even more.

   "Maddie," he whispered leaning in and letting his minty breath fan onto my earlobe. My body shook.

  I closed my eyes shut and spiked in a breath. My body was all over the place. Not only did my heart want him but my body wanted to be his to keep. I wanted to feel his hands all over. I wanted his fingers to roam and trace every inch of my body.

"Yes?" I gulped feeling his soft touch on my chin. He slowly tilted my head up but I maintained my eyes shut not letting a ray of light seep in.

     "You can open your eyes, you know," he said. His voice was filled with amusement and awe.

  I carefully opened my eyes his face coming into view. He smiled softly. The dimple on his left cheek deepened more than ever.

    What was that? What had just happened? Was he teasing me? Or was I paranoid and in denial?

     He leaned back into his chair and cleared his throat trying to relieve the thick tension. I kept my eyes on the bowl of ice cream. The ice cream was not even solid anymore it was a creamy puddle but I didn't mind it. I picked up the spoon and watched the goopy liquid drip back into the bowl.

  "Can I have some ice cream now?" He randomly asked making me shoot him a questioning look. He was trying to make things less awkward I'm guessing he noticed how confused and troubled I seemed.

"Nope not anymore," I smirk rapidly propping more ice cream into my mouth.

He pouted and pressed a hand onto his chest pretending to be offended. "Come on."

I shook my head vigorously. I really wanted to finish the puddly ice cream and I didn't even care that it had been liquified by now.

"Give me at least the cherry," he said but this time with no humor in his tone it was serious. I was caught off guard on his change in tone.

"Sure, of course." I pick up the cherry by the stem and just as I'm about to set it at the palm of his rough hand he casually pushed my hand away.

"Not that cherry," he rasps, his voice more serious than ever. His fingers raked through his hair making it messier than it already was.

I gulp. "What cherry?"

His eyes darkened. The air around us intensified. "I want your cherry."

My eyebrows furrowed. "I already offered my cherry but you rejected it," I mumble. Was he crazy right now? He'd just denied the cherry I had moments ago offered but now he says he wants it?

  "You need to understand why I rejected it, I don't want to hurt you Maddie," he said. I couldn't keep my eyes off of his lips his oh so soft lips. Wait what?

  "Trust me I don't want that cherry," I motion towards the fruit that was slowly sinking into the liquified concoction. "You're not gonna hurt me it's just a cherry," I say more of a question than an answer. His eyes slightly widened as he stared at the sinking cherry and his mouth slowly formed into and O as if he had just understood something.

He hastily gave me a sheepish grin and nervously laughed. "Never mind," he mumbled and tossed the cherry into his mouth.

****

After I finished up the ice cream the tension cleared up and Adam got me some more ice cream. We rambled and spent the lasting hours of the night speaking about fun times we had in the past with my father. It was nice to actually talk about the good moments we shared with my sobered up papa.

  I remember doing normal things like going camping with him. I remember being able to hug him without smelling the alcohol suppressed in his breath. The way he really was before alcohol controlled his entire life. But now liquor was more important to him than his own family.

    We had lost track of time in the parlor. We had been there for two hours and  I was surprised that the manager didn't kick us out for staying in there for so long.

    It was almost twelve in the morning. We went back to his truck. On the drive home I laid my head on the gelid window. The rumbling of the engine making it impossible for my vision to be normal and not blurry. I closed my eyes and tried not to let reality seep in.

The blast of the a.c on my skin made me calm and irritably sleepy.

   I was so close to dosing off to sleep but an abrupt steer and stop of the vehicle made my eyelids flutter open.

I heard Adam groan and muster up complaints under his breath. The slamming of a door accompanied his gibberish.

     I let my squinted eyes adjust to the bright lights of the car.

     What had happened now? I swear this night seemed so long.

  I hoisted myself out of the truck. The humid air instantly enveloping me.

"The tire popped and I don't have a spare," Adam shouted more to himself than to me. He angrily ran his fingers through his hair and kicked the dis inflated tire making me winch. What was the worse that could happen? It was just a tire.

   I was going to approach him to see if it was really that bad but I felt a rough tug on my dress. I glanced down only to see my dress was stuck in the truck, I had swung the door with part of my dress still inside. I tried pulling my dress out of the truck but it was impossible.

Suddenly the truck began to roll forward and I began to panic. Adam had forgotten to park the vehicle and we were on a small hill the truck was beginning to travel downhill. I tried catching up but it was too far. My legs gave out. I stopped and felt my dress being ripped truculently from my body. I gasped feeling my body become exposed. The hairs on my back raised from the lack of clothes. I only had my bralette and panties on and for some inconceivable reason It was the lingerie Adam had gotten me.

I gasped wrapping my arms around my body hoping I'd hide every inch so I wouldn't be as exposed as I was.  It seemed to backfire because just as I glanced up Adam was standing there in front of me panting and aghast. I gasped.

His eyes widened. His gaze cautiously raked down my body, I felt him undressing me with his dark eyes. Could this night get any worse?

What now?

____A/N____

Hey guys it's your girl. Yes I actually updated twice this week. I'm somewhat proud of the effort I put up. I'm also impressed that I didn't procrastinate. Anyway, what do you think about Adam so far? Do you think he's teasing poor Maddie too much or no? Let me know by commenting. I hope you all have a great day or evening. <3

Droplet kisses

And horror filled hugs.

- D E L I L A H 💫

VOTE 👄
SHARE 🍼
COMMENT 💦

G O A L  F O R  T H I S
C H A P T E R -

4 V O T E S
2 C O M M E N T S

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

353K 13.7K 31
"What are you getting at son?" His father watched both of us warily. "She's not really My-" the word was about to slip out of his mouth. I wouldn't...
4.2M 76.1K 78
"You broke my first rule," I whispered in her left ear as I pulled down her underwear under the table slowly with my hungry fingers. "Why are you wea...
305K 9K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...
397K 7.5K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...